Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
โœจ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ Birthday ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰โœจ
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
๐ŸŽถ30: Koda๐ŸŽถ
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
๐ŸŽถ61: Girl Meets...๐ŸŽถ
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

{Movie Chapter 3}

4.1K 181 45
By SilverFang240

[On Morag]

They used Quill's ship to land on Morag. Clint and Natasha were looking around while Nebula, Rin and Rhodey landed a smaller space ship. Natasha kicked a space, rat, thing. It screeched at her then ran away.

"Can we hurry it up." Clint yelled to the other group.

"Guys, chop-chop. Come on. We're on the clock." Natasha yelled.

"Thank you, your bickering is really helpful."

"Take care okay." Rin hugged Rhodey and he returned it. Everyone said their goodbyes, then Clint, Natasha, and Rin took the main space ship to Vormir, where they would find the Soul Stone.

When they arrived all three of them marveled at the sight of the planet.

"Wow. Under different circumstances...this would be totally awesome." Clint said, Rin nodded in agreement. She learned everything about space from Venom but never actually visited it.

~•~

They were walking towards what seemed like the only mountain for miles. After they reached the top all of them were exhausted from the hike.

"I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain." Natasha sighed.

"You know he's not a raccoon." Rin commented.

"Oh, whatever. He eats garbage." Natasha argued.

"You're not wrong."

"Welcome." An echoed voice said, all three of them prepared to attack. Clint held up a sword, Natasha pointed a gun and black ink covered Rin's arms. In front of them was a cloaked figure. "Natasha. Daughter of Ivan. Clint. Son of Edith. Rin. Daughter of Stevan. And Venom." All three of them walked a little closer without letting their guard down.

"Who are you?" Natasha asked.

"Consider me a guide...to you...and to all who seek the Soul Stone." The echoey voice said.

"Oh good. You tell us where it is, then we'll be on our way." Rin said.

The cloaked figure walked closer and revealed his red skulled face. "If only it were that easy." He said, his voice no longer echoing.

Everyone walked up to the shrine that laid on the edge of a cliff. The cloaked figure walked towards the edge but stood on the side of it.

"What you seek lies in front of you. As does what you fear." The cloaked figure said while Natasha and Rin looked over the edge.

"The stone's down there." Natasha asked.

"For two of you. For the one..." Clint walked over and was also looking over the edge. "In order to take the stone...you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul for a soul." The echoey voice concluded.

The three of them took a step back for the ledge. Natasha sat down on a tree facing away from the cliff. Clint paced around and Rin leaned up against one of the tall structures.

"How's it going?" Clint chuckled, trying to break the tension. "Jesus. Maybe he's making this shit up."

"No." Natasha bluntly said.

"It makes sense. Thanos left with the stone and without his daughter. That's not a coincidence." Rin said.

"Whatever it takes." Natasha whispered. Clint looked at the cliff.

"Whatever it takes." Clint repeated. Natasha looked at the man and stood up, knowing what he was thinking. Rin knew as well but hung her head low.

"If we don't get that stone...Billions of people stay dead."

"Yeah." Clint and Natasha said to each other. "Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be."

"I guess we do." Natasha replied. They held each others hands and looked into each others eyes.

"I'm starting to think we mean different people here, Natasha."

"For the last five years, I've been trying to do one thing. Get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back."

"No, don't you get all decent on me now."

"What you think I wanna do it? I'm trying to save your life, you idiot."

"Yeah, well, I don't want you to. How's that? Natasha, you know what I've done. You know what I've become."

"Oh, I don't judge people on their worst mistakes."

"Maybe you should."

"You didn't."

"You're a pain in my ass, you know that?" Both of them had tears in their eyes as they placed each others foreheads together. Clint pulled away and continued. "Okay. You win." He smirked and flipped Natasha onto her back. "Tell my family I love 'em." Natasha kicked Clints leg and flipped him onto his back. This continued until they heard movement not from them.

They both looked at Rin and she was running for the ledge. Natasha aimed a her fist at the girl and shot her with a stun, doing the same to the man she was pinning down. Looking at the ledge she started running towards it. Clint removed the stun and shot an arrow in front of her, it exploded and she was launched off to the side.

Both girls looked at Clint as he threw his bow off to the side and ran for the ledge. Rin got the stun off of her and ran after him with Natasha right at her side. He leaped off and Natasha leaped onto his back. Rin soon leaped after them and shot tendrils out of both arms. One attached to the ledge while the other attached to Clints legs. They all let out a grunt when they hit the wall. Natasha was about to fall but Clint grabbed onto her hand.Natasha looked into Clints eyes and softly spoke.

"Let me go." Clint refused and she nodded. "It's okay." She pushed off the wall and her hand slipped out of Clints.

"No!!!" Clint and Rin shouted while tears streamed down their faces. In a desperate attempt Rin tried reaching for Natasha with a tendril out her back, but she couldn't reach her in time.

The shrine glowed bright blue and the clouds above formed a circle around the blue beam. Rin and Clint were sleeping in what looked like the middle of the galaxy until they were suddenly in a pool of water close to their ship. They woke up and frantically looked around for Natasha until Venom noticed something glowing in Clints hand.

"What's that?"

Clint opened hid hand and there it was, the Soul Stone. Rin and Clint looked at each other until tears started to roll down their faces and dripped into the pool of water. Rin stood up and walked towards the ship. It shrunk down to fit in her hand, the red and white suits covered their bodies and suddenly they were going through the quantum realm with everyone else.

Everyone's helmets disappeared and Bruce asked. "Did we get 'em all?"

Rhodey smiled and held an orb in his hand. "Are you telling me this actually worked?" Rin and Clint couldn't stand and fell onto their knees. Everyone looked at them wired and Venom appeared out of Rin's back.

"Where's Nat?" Bruce asked. The ones on their knees looked down and Venom spoke in a soft voice.

"We had to trade, a soul...for a soul."

Everyone understood what that meant but it hit the hardest for Bruce. He kneeled and lightly punched the contraption beneath him.

~•~

Rin was sitting on the roof of the building, holding her knees close to her chest and feeling the slight breeze move her hair. The sun set in front of her reflected off of her fresh tears. Rocket used his jet pack to fly up and land right next to the girl, sitting down next to her.

"It was suppose to be me. She sacrificed her life for a god damn rock." She hid her face with her knees as tears hit the floor. Rocket rubbed small circles into her back before speaking.

"Most of us only have this team as family. But you, you have family and a lot of friends that need you. Your whole life is ahead of you, you're only a kid. And that rock can bring so many people back...We can't, and won't let her death be in vain." Rocket patted her back and she lifted her head then nodded.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Word count: 1344

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 164 11
Being born 'Quirkless'? He can handle that. Being bullied? Hah, he knows how to handle bullies! Becoming a manga artist and the strongest human alive...
111K 2.6K 71
He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks - but what they didn't realise was that...
140K 4.8K 21
"๐™ธ'๐š– ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ." "๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ." หœ"*...
872K 28.8K 81
hั”r quรญrk รญั•n't lรญkั” ฮฑnั‡ ฯƒthั”r รญt cฯƒnfuั•ั”ั• pั”ฯƒplั” tฯƒ nฯƒ ั”nd hฯƒw ฮฑnฯƒthั”r lรญvรญng ะฒั”รญng ั•hฮฑrั”ั• hั”r ะฒฯƒdั‡, wรญth ฮฑ mรญnd ฯƒf รญtั• ฯƒwn รญt'ั• lรญkั” ฮฑ pฮฑrฮฑั•รญtั” ะฒu...