Alan Rickman Character One Sh...

By LaylaOfAsgard

Just a bunch of one shots and stories of my favorite Alan Rickman Characters! Characters X Reader Colonel Ch... More

Intro!
The Christmas You'll Never Forget (πŸ”«)
The Christmas You'll Never Forget (πŸ”« PART 3)
My Ward (πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈ NSFW)
Human Resources (πŸ’ NSFW)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭 PART 2)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭 PART 3 NSFW)
How The Stars Aline (πŸ‘½ NSFW)
The Heart And Spoon (πŸ₯„)
The Heart And Spoon (πŸ₯„ PART 2)
The Heart And The Spoon (πŸ₯„ PART 3 NSFW)
Open Your Eyes (πŸ’΅ NSFW)
Vanquished Vows (πŸ’οΏΌ)
Vanquished Vows (πŸ’ PART 2)
Vanquished Vows (πŸ’ PART 3)
The Barbershop (πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈοΏΌ)
Meet the Parents (πŸ”« NFSW)
Meet The Parents (πŸ”« PART 2 NSFW)
When Dawn Comes (🦁 NSFW)
When Dawn Comes (🦁 NSFW PART 2)
A Caterpillar's NestοΏΌ (πŸ› NSFW)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭 PART 4)
Forbidden Lovers (🎭 PART 5 NSFW)
The Wild Wild West (🀠 NSFW)
The Arranged (πŸ’)
The Arranged (πŸ’ PART 2)
The Arragned (πŸ’ PART 3 NSFW)
The Brand (πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ NSFW)
Twiddles (🎭 NSFW)
The Makeup (πŸ‘½)
The Pensive Dragon (🐍)
Birthday Boy (🐍 NSFW)
The Wild Wild West (🀠 PART 2 NSFW)
The Prisoner (πŸ₯„οΏΌ NSFW)
The Makeup (πŸ‘½ PART 2)
The Aftermath (🦁)
Take Me Home
The Student Teacher (🐍 NSFW)
The Makeup (πŸ‘½ PART 3 NSFW)
The Pool Table (πŸ”« NSFW)
Inauguration Day (πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ NSFW)
Help Me Sleep (πŸ’ NSFW)
Payback Time (🐍 NSFW)
The Chase (πŸ˜‡ NSFW)
Family Dinner (🐍)
The Pool Table (πŸ”« PART 2 NSFW)
The Command Ship (πŸ‘½ NSFW)
A Failed Trip To Paris (🐍 NSFW)
From Down Under (πŸ˜‡ NSFW)
Adventure's Done (🐍)
The Potion (🐍 NSFW)
The Ball (πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ)
The Dad Bod (🐍 NSFW)
Forgiveness (πŸ”« NSFW)
The Opera House (🐍 NSFW)

The Christmas You'll Never Forget (πŸ”« PART 2 NSFW)

3.7K 108 121
By LaylaOfAsgard

You sat down across from him and shook your head, glancing at the gun on his desk. He followed your eyes and folded his arms over his chest. "Three minutes ago... not even... you were crying. I come to console you. And you choose not to utter a single word."

You look up at him, almost offended. You wiped your nose, your mascara running down your cheeks. "Well maybe if you come back in three to five business days I'll finally realize that the man who killed my boss in cold blood is a tender man who just wants to know what's wrong." You retorted, clenching your fist.

Hans chuckles and sits back in his chair, "Fair enough." You rolled your eyes and put your face in your hands, all you could see was Takagi and his frightened expression. Hans sighed and arose from his chair he closed the blinds and walked behind you, softly rubbing your shoulders.

You furrowed your brows, not expecting this at all. It was comforting. You leaned into his hands and relaxed a bit. "Because of your reaction, that is the first time you've seen something like that." He muttered, it was like he was completely detached from the world. You just nodded softly and he told Fritz to leave the room with a wave of his hand.

He tilted your chin up and back to look him in the eyes. His eyes were gorgeous and said a million words in which his lips didn't. "That man out there. The one using you as if you were nothing but battle armor. You wouldn't happen to... be infatuated by him?" You shook your head softly, still hypnotized by his face.

"Good." Hans said, letting your chin go and sitting back down. You sighed softly and relaxed in the chair. "That's better Ms. (Y/N). Now... will you talk to me?"

You sighed and crossed your legs, you fixed you dress and glanced at him. "I've only ever seen death once..." you whispered. "I- I've never seen someone shoot another human." Hans leaned forward on his desk, he was really listening. "I see."

"And you didn't hesitate... at all..." you frowned and scratched your neck. "Well. I've had a lot of... practice." Hans said, studying you. You cringed at the words and nodded. "I'm sorry... that was inappropriate." You looked away and fixed the bra strap that was falling down your shoulder. Hans watched your hand carefully. "Daddy issues." He grunted.

You looked up at him, a confused look on your face, "It took me a while. But I know what you mean." Your eyes got wide and you blushed, looking down. "Yeah..." he chuckled softly and sat back in his chair, "I'll be your daddy any day."

Your face became a deep red and you looked up at him, blinking. You gulped softly and was compelled to stare into his eyes. The endless oceans of brown captured you. It was then that you realized your noses were brushing together. The door flew open and Hans stood, looking at his goons, "He wasn't lying about Marco. He's down on the street. The other man was Heinrich. And his bag is missing."

Hans looked to the side, "But he had the detonators." You sighed softly and Hans picked up his walkie. You placed your head down on the desk and touched your nose where his brushed. "We have to shut him up! He's going to tell them everything!"

Hans' smooth and strangely calm voice snapped back, "Let him. I'm waiting for the FBI to come. Until then, he can waste as much time as he likes, but we must find the bag. Take the girl out to the hostages, I must have no distractions." You looked up at Hans and he didn't look at you. Karl grabbed your arm and pulled you back to Holly.

Holly frowned softly and looked at you. You shook your head and sat down, taking off your heels. Gillies grabbed your arm, "Alright. Here's my plan-"

"I don't want to hear it Gillies." Gillies furrowed his brows, "What you think you got a better plan?" You nodded softly and pulled your knees into your chest. Holly huffed and signaled one of the goons over. He walked over and raised a brow, "I'd like to talk to your leader please. I have a few requests." The man sighed and pulled her to the office.

You put your face in your knees. "What's your plan (Y/N)?" Gillies asked, not touching you this time. "I'm going to seduce him." You mumbled, Gillies eyes got wide, "WHAT?!" You cringed at his volume and closed your eyes, saying a prayer. "YOU'RE GOING TO SEDU-" you whipped around and punched Gillies right in his throat.

The goons chuckled and reached for their radios. "Hans... du musst das sehen, dieses Mädchen denkt, sie kann dich verführen! Geh unter deine Haut! Gott, die Frauen sind so-" (Hans... you have to see this, this girl thinks she can seduce you! Get under your skin! God, women are so-)

"Send her in." Hans commanded. They smile and two walk to you, "Boss man wants you." You whimper softly and stand, walking to the office. Holly looks back at you, a concerned look on her face. "You're free to go. I'll get your requests sorted out. Mrs...?"

"Gennero. Miss. Gennero." Holly storms out and you look at Hans, your palms were sweating and you felt like you were going to throw up. "Hans.." you whispered. He didn't say anything, just looked at you. His eyes traced your curves which were hugged in your dress, unlike Gillies and the security guard you actually liked him to look, you wanted him to look.

"Come here Ms. (Y/L/N)." You nodded and slowly approached him, you stood in between his legs and he dismissed his goon, once the door shut he pulled you down into his lap. You gasped softly. "My men inform me that you believe that you can seduce me." He raised a brow and cocked his head to the side. "You believe that's your ticket out of here." He whispered, sending shivers down your spine.

Warmth grew in your stomach, some of it rising to your face in the silence. "C-Can I... at least try...? It's worth a try I think..." you said sheepishly. Hans hummed, "Very well." You smiled softly and let your hair down, you fluffed it out and grabbed his chin softly. Hans scanned your face with his highly observant eyes.

"May I kiss you Mr. Gruber...?" You brushed his nose against yours, kissing it softly as you waited on an answer. He hummed once more and you took that as a yes. You connected your lips hesitantly and Hans took a breath in through his nose, sitting up in his chair. You smiled and deepened the kiss, making it hungry to let him know what was going through your mind.

Hans roughly grabbed your hips and bit down on your bottom lip. You groaned and opened your mouth to him. He immediately explored every nook and cranny, you could feel him growing harder by the second. You smirked softly and pulled away from the kiss, the two of you just stared, trying to catch your breath. You cleared your throat and fixed his tie and hair. You smoothed his jacket out and got off his lap, walking to the door.

You heard a gun cock and your hands shot up. "I don't remember saying you were done." His voice husked, he was angry and horny, your favorite combination. You bit your lip and turned back around, looking at him. "What? I seduced you. My job is done." You quipped, Hans got up and walked to you, pressing the gun to the bottom of your chin, "You're far from done little Poppet."

You smiled and held your head up, trying to get away from the gun. Hans grabbed a fist full of your hair and lead you back to his desk. He forced you to your knees and grabbed a scrunchie from the desk and put your hair up in a bun. He then pulled you under the nook in his desk. "Perfect." He muttered, his eyes were no longer that brown but a pitch black. His pupils were blown and lust was swimming around his head.

(NSFW)

Hans unbuckled his belt and nodded at you. You pulled his chair closer and reached in his pants, "Oh fuck." You said, immediately regretting your decision. Hans raised a brow, he was throbbing. "I don't have time to mess around Poppet." You nodded and pulled him out. You just stared at him for a second. "I uh..." Hans' jaw clenched and he grabbed your hair, "Open. Now."

You complied and he shoved you down onto him, you immediately choked and he started to fuck your throat roughly, you grabbed his wrist and closed your eyes, trying to relax. He was too much to just take. He started to slow down and you started to control it a bit more. Swirling your tongue around him. He moaned softly and his head fell back. "Good girl... very good girl."

You blushed softly and decided to show him what you can do. You relaxed your throat and took all of him. You swallowed around him and he arched his back, he moaned out your name and grabbed onto your head and pushed you all the way down. Stuffing your mouth full with his seed. You hummed and swallowed all you could. Once he was finished you pulled off and looked up at him, wiping your mouth.

(END OF NSFW)

Hans looked down at you sternly and you fixed your hair. Hans put himself back in his pants and kissed you once more, holding onto your neck. You hummed and smiled. Strobe lights shined through the windows and Hans got up, grabbing his walkie, looking out the window. "So. They'll be coming, everyone get ready. (Y/N). Go back with your friends."

Your jaw dropped, "Hans ple-" Hans looked at you, confusion and anger, "I don't want to hear it. Theo. You're the eyes now." He turned back to the window and you looked down, going back to the group. You no longer looked pretty, your make up streamed down your face. "I'm guessing your plan didn't work." Gillies spat. "Go to hell..." you said, your voice breaking.

The blinds opened and you watched Hans as he stood at the window, looking out onto the front where the police were stationed. His face was hidden by the shadows in the dark room but by his stance you could tell he was confident. You sat back in Holly's lap, you know she wouldn't ask questions. You closed your eyes tightly and just breathed.

The entire building shook and you shot up, you watched Hans draw back from the window in shock. He walked back to his desk and one of the goons started to speak with him. Hans picked up a pencil holder and chucked it across the room out of frustration.

Gillies snorted some more of that powder and stood, Holly looked at him, "What are you doing?!" He shook his head and fixed his tie, "I'm tired of sitting here waiting to see who gets us killed first, then or your husband." You looked at Gillies with a shocked expression, "Sorry babe. Your plan didn't work. I negotiate million-dollar deals for breakfast. I think I can handle this Eurotrash."

You grabbed onto his sleeve, "You're going to get yourself killed Gillies!" He ripped his arm away and looked at one of the goons, "Hey. Sprechen sie talk, huh?" The goon grabbed him and lead him to Hans. You watched them in the window, everyone did.

Gillies walked cockily as always, he was going to die. Hans looked baffled by his words, Gillies sat down and you looked at Holly. She shook her head and grabbed your arm, rubbing the bruises from earlier that had formed from when Gilles was holding you.

You sighed softly and rubbed your arms, looking back at Hans. He was now on a radio. He handed it to Gillies and he was smiling brightly. Gillies was making big gestures and Hans was smirking at him softly. "Oh god Holly..." she looked at you and furrowed her brows, "What is it?"

Hans picked up his gun and your eyes filled with tears, "I've seen that look Holly." You shivered and Hans pointed his gun at Gillies, not hesitating to pull the trigger. Many around screamed and Holly held you close. Hans got up from his desk and held the walkie out to the screaming people. You looked into his eyes with fear and he shrugged at you.

"Talk to me! Where are my detonators!" He yelled, "Where are they or I'll shoot another one! Sooner or later I'll get to someone you actually care about!" You flinched slightly at his raised tone. He was back to talking on the radio at his desk. You buried your face in Holly's chest and hugged her tightly.

Holly suddenly held you tighter, forcing your face into her chest, you sniffled and gulped softly. "Let's go Poppet. I don't have time for this." Hans barked you shuttered and looked back at him. He tilted his head and grabbed your arm. Pulling you up and taking you with him, they pulled Gillies' body out of the office and you tensed up.

Hans looked at where he was holding you, the bruises from earlier catching his eye. "He hurt you. Chose his life above yours. Why do you care for him?" The both of you walked up the stairs, Hans let you go, you continued to walk with him. "He was my date tonight."

"I thought you said you weren't his." You looked to the side, "I'm not. He didn't come pick me up. Said he forgot." You rolled your eyes out of embarrassment.

"How can a person forget someone as ravishing and heavenly as you..." Hans said as you stopped at the floor the explosives where on. You blushed and shrugged, Hans tilted your chin up with his finger so you were forced to look into his eyes. "Some men aren't worth the dispute of intimacy." He kissed your forehead softly and opened the floor door, leading you through the maze of explosives.

He sets his gun down on one of the rafters and put you in front of him, you grab the gun and look at him. "Don't try it Poppet." You shake your head and reach around him, sliding it in the back of his waist band. He raises his brow and you put your finger over your lips. You lead him forward, giggling softly kissing him. He pulls away and you go back to the kiss, hopping down he follows you and his eyes grow wide.

You feel a gun pointed to the back of your head, "B-Babe...?" You stutter, looking at him with fear. Hans tackles you to the ground and looks at the man holding the gun, "Oh! You're one of them! Please! Please! Don't kill us! She's pregnant! W-we just found out!" Hans said in an American accent. You follow along with Hans and buried your face in his suit, holding your stomach like you'd seen pregnant women do.

"Alright! Alright! Calm down! I'm not going to hurt you! Calm down!" The man lowered his gun and helped the two of you up, leading you into a side hallway. "What are you guys doing here!?"

"We got out of there... escaped through the bathroom... we were heading to the roof to send a help signal.." Hans looks at you and you hug his neck. "I don't see wedding rings." The gun man mumbled, you pushed Hans' shoulder, "Some people just don't have the balls I guess." You answered, looking as pissed as you could.

John nodded, "I see." Hans rolled his eyes, "So you don't work for Nakatomi Plaza, you aren't one of them..." Hans put you behind him, in preparation to shield you in case the man got trigger happy.

"I'm a cop, from New York." He smiled and observed Hans protecting you.

Hans raised a brow and the man offered him a cig, Hans gladly took it and you threw it on the ground, "I thought we agreed to quit for the baby." You retorted, really just wanting him to not smell like cigarette smoke. Hans scowled and looked back at the man, "Women and their demands." He chuckled and nodded.

"So how did a man all the way from New York get out here?"

The guy chuckled softly and nodded, "Yeah. Who knew. Got invited to the party by mistake. I'm John. John McClane."

"Clay." Hans spoke, his response being almost too quick. "Bill Clay."

"And your woman?" John looked at you from over Hans' shoulder. "(Y/F/N)." You said softly, "Hopefully soon (Y/N) Clay. Isn't that right honey." You sassed.

Hans rolled his eyes, "In time my dear. In time."

John nodded, looking between the two of you. "Ever use a handgun before Bill?"

"If the ones that shoot red paint count, sure."

John nodded and handed him a gun. You watched it carefully as he loaded it and realized there was no bullet in the chamber. You remembered back to the Morris Code you took and coded "No Bullets" into Hans' lower back.

John started to walk and Hans examined the gun you pulled the one from his waist band and observed Hans' way of holding it.

The gun was heavy but you took a deep breath and held it out, looking at the sight you were lined up with John's head. Thank god your dad took you hunting all those years ago. You were educated enough to know what you were doing. You clicked the safety off and John froze. Hans smirked at you softly and your hand shook, "There you are Poppet." He said in his normal accent. "Now John. Put the gun down."

A/N: This is part two! Please proceed to part three, the last part, if you wish to continue to read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.5K 62
This is an Alan Rickman Character book all different characters. Does contain smut. πŸ‹=smut Disclaimer: i do not own any of these characters. Ranking...
28.9K 432 74
They day I met and fell in love with Alan Rickman and his character Severus Snape. Our journey to love and a family.
239K 3.6K 10
"Holy shit Vance, she's gonna beat your high score" This story does contain smut !! #1 in Brady Hepner (8/10/22) #1 in Vance (8/19/22) #1 in Vancehop...