Spotlight

By _Aquafina

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ˆ-๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ "๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ" ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ-๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ... More

Errand Boy
WARNINGS
Hard Mango Candy
Baby Boy
Who's Kim?
Hi Mama, Hi Daddy
Family Reunion Never Looked So Bad
I Dont Know You.
The Catch-Up
Bad Romance
Virgin Waters
The Color Purple
Reading Club
Japanese Morning Glory
Say Bye
Die
Japanese Morning Glory Pt. 2
Kill Him, I don't mind, Really!
The Wakabayashi Family Pt.1
Mother Mother
Angel Meets Devil
BABY'S COMEBACK
Lee Hye-Jin
Number One
Blood Bath
Family Dinner, Old Foe's & Lovers
The Past Never Forgets
SEASON TWO

Virgin Waters pt.2

24 3 2
By _Aquafina

Jade stole glances across the styling room at Youngbae who seemed to be awfully close and friendly with his staff.

Penelope stayed by his side and honestly she wasn't as annoying as he previously thought, maybe a little arrogant and flirty but other than that she didn't pressure him too much.

Either way it didn't really matter in the end. He had eyes for only one person and that person happened to look like he was ignoring him.

Did I do something wrong? I did like he asked I pretended not to know him.

YB POV...

"So is he single?" Nova whispered in my ear bitting her finger seductively. I looked up at her from where I sat and she laughed. "I only kid. You like him don't you?" I chuckled.

"What makes you think that?" "Baby I come in at the same time every afternoon." "Yeah at 12 2 hours later than your supposed to." She laughed sitting down next to me on the grey couch.

"So it means I'm in the parking lot around the same time. You don't talk to strangers so I supposed you knew him and you don't hitch rides from strangers either. So am I crazy or what?" She asked playing with the the silver chain necklace around her neck.

Clever.

"Ugh. Fine. Me and Jade go way back, I just-don't like seeing people get close to him. He had a tough life that's all." Nova hummed. "I'm sure he did." She smiled patting my shoulder.

At least it's only her. She's as tight lipped as my last fuck.

"Nova." I gave her a special look and she smiled walking away talking to the junior stylist.

"All right you guys! Gather around!" Manager Ahn yelled and everyone stood up walking to her giving her their full attention.

"Today went extremely well, as you know Baby's comeback is very soon and we had to have major call backs and product loss since the photos were taken down. So I hope that we made the correct choice choosing you all for this project. Starting fresh next week we will start and for that whole week we will have photo shoots, and cover shoots. So get enough rest and you are all dismissed. I can't wait to see you agin next week."

She smiled and gathered her belongings walking out of the door. "Well you heard the boss guys!" Youngbae yelled clapping his hands and smiling.

"As a welcome gift I've sent bouquets and gifts to all of your residences and hope you enjoy them." Everyone clapped and bid their farewells.

Penelope and Jade had taken the elevator down with everyone else, even when people started to leave they just conversed and laughed.

Youngbae still had a few things to do so he unfortunately was still upstairs for another hour and a half.

To his surprise when he finally came down stairs Jade was still talking to her looking genuinely happy to be doing so.

Putting on his best relaxed look he walked up to the two capturing their attention quickly.

"Oh hi Youngbae! Sorry me and Jade were only talking, he's so funny!" Youngbae forced a smile. "Is he? I don't remember you being such a comedian?" Youngbae asked looking up at him with a innocent smile.

"Oh..you two know each other?" She asked eyes big in curiosity. "Yes." "No." Jade tumbled over his words as Youngbae moved in closer fixing his jacket removing a small piece of lint.

"You don't have to lie~" Youngbae softly hit his chest with a smile. Penelope cleared her throat once their little moment lasted a little to long.

"Forgive me. He has such nice eyes doesn't he?" Youngbae asked looking at Penelope who had her arms crossed tightly. "Yeah-yeah he does." Youngbae smiled and patted Jade's chest.

"Well are you coming or not?" He asked walking away but stopping to look back at Jade. He nodded. "Bye Penelope I'll see you soon." She hummed.

He jogged up to meet with Youngbae but a light pull on his jacket stopped him. She stop behind him with her head down playing with the loser part of her skirt.

"I uhm-since I'm a foreigner do you wanna sometime..maybe show me around?" She mumbled with a smile. Jade raised his eyebrow.

"Sure. You have my number anyways, text me whenever your free." She nodded. "A-actually what about tomorrow? I'm not doing anything?" Youngbae leaned against his own car arms, and ankles crossed;  eyes thinned in curiosity.

"It's a date then!" She blushed nodded running away with a small squeal. Jade turned back around and walked up to Youngbae. "Am I driving?" Youngbae looked at him and started to walk around the car and into the passenger seat.

"O..kay." Jade jogged to the other side and started the car making sure to check on Youngbae before backing out swiftly.

"Do you want to get dinner hyung?" Youngbae shrugged. "I'm not hungry but I'll be fine." *RING RING RING RING* Youngbae looked down at his phone.

"Hello?" [hey bae where are you at?] "I'm leaving the company why?" [lets meet somewhere to talk super quick yeah? Okay I'll send the address.] *BEEP* she knew Youngbae would probably refuse so she took her shot and hung up.

Youngbae sighed. "Turn the car around. We're  meeting my sister somewhere." "Which one?" Jade asked steering with one hand. "Which do you think?" Jade gulped.

He never met Riko. Like...ever.

He knows all the other Lee siblings and even Mrs and Mr. Lee, Youngbae brought him around once or twice.

From his previous knowledge Riko was into dangerous stuff and didn't get out much or visit her family until recently when she moved back in with them, but that was over a year ago.

Even more weird, she isn't listed on any of Youngbae's information.

So what? Jade secretly stole private documents and birth certificates but who doesn't want information on their partners family.

All accessible information online about Youngbae only talks about Hyejin and Daijiro. Not Yuki, not Riko and not his father.

Other than his birthday, favorite colors, hobbies and pets his private life really is private.

Almost like the agency or himself didn't want people to know where he truly came from.

Even weirder he isn't listed as a child of Mr. Lee in any paperwork only in private bank documents even hospital reports and papers aren't available to the public which is suspicious since everyone's certification is posted when they are born it's a legal requirement.

"What is she like? Your sister?" Youngbae sighed and shrugged. "Descriptive or personality?" "Either." "Tall, black hair, looks half dead. Quiet. Reserved. Cynical. Grade a narcissist." Jade looked at him briefly for a sign of playfulness but his face held none.

"That's about it. She most likely has her girlfriend-no partner with her. I'm sure you'd both get along since you don't catch hints quickly." Youngbae mumbled looking out the window.

It was silent for a few more minutes as Jade followed the directions on the phone, they stopped only a couple blocks away at a expensive modern looking cafe.

"Give me those sunglasses in that compartment." Youngbae pointed to a small box like shape under the wheel and Jade pressed it opening a small secret area with a pair of black sunglasses inside.

He handed them over watching as Youngbae put on a hat and a black face mask.
"Here." He handed over a black mask and the later took it great fully.

Jade parked on the other side of the road getting out with Youngbae walking in front of him confidently.

They crossed the street and we're about to enter when Jade softly grabbed Youngbae's wrist turning him around.

"Hey hyung." Youngbae only stared at him while people were walking past them and looking at them weirdly. "Don't grab me so suddenly in public." He went to remove his hand but jade tightened his grip.

"I don't like her." Youngbae stopped trying to take his hand off and sighed. "Okay." "Okay? That's it? I just told you I don't like her." "What? Do you want a cookie and some milk Jade? I could care less about who you talk to or fuck just as I do." Youngbae pulled his wrist away and walked inside the cafe.

About who you talk to or fuck......hyung is having..s-stuff with other people?

He quickly followed after him spotting him sitting down in a booth in the back of the cafe.

He could only see Youngbae from where he was standing but as he got closer two women came into view on the opposite side of the booth.

One looked..well the complete opposite of what Youngbae had said. She was beautiful.

The black haired smaller woman on the other side of her looked kind but silent. Youngbae looked at jade motioning him over.

Nervously he sat down next to Youngbae two eyes following his every move.

"So your jade?" The smaller woman asked Jade nodded getting back up to bow then sitting down. "There was no need I'm sure we are close in age?" Youngbae carefully slipped his straw under his mask looking at Jade for his answer.

"Uhm yeah I'm 22." She hummed. "Im Zavia, it's a pleasure to meet you Jade. I hope your taking care of Youngbae. He can be quiet reckless at times can't you?" She asked smiling at him.

He didn't look at her and rather his sister whom Jade guessed she was. "....don't be rude Riko." Zavia softly nudged her and she stopped staring at Jade so hard and blinked.

"It's not my intention...it's just...he's so...gorgeous." Youngbae raised his eyebrows stopping himself from drinkin the rest of his mango boba.

Jade blushed. "Thank you Noona." "Arghhahhh don't address me that way! Call me Riko baby." She winked.

"Anyways, I only came to say farewell to my baby brother. Though I'm much more happy to have finally met the man that's been constantly breaking into facilities and stalking my brother. For a few weeks I thought I'd might have to kill you!" She laughed but the place was so silent it sounded eerie and baseless.

Jade gulped. "Yeah..about that I'm sorry-" "eh shut up. Ask Zavia why she's even in Korea. I kidnapped her from Japan when I was a teenager stalked her and killed anyone who got near her. I understand you completely Jade." She chuckled moving a small strand of hair out of Zavia's face.

"Oh-I see." "It runs in the family to have psychotic tendencies. It's not our fault, id like to believe mental issues are heritable. If it wasn't, my parents wouldn't of ended up with 5 mentally ill kids am I right?" Youngbae snorted leaning back with his arms crossed.

"No Riko, we just lived fucked up lives." She shrugged. "Possibly. Anyways it's already late, I'll be gone in Osaka for a few days I'll be back this weekend." "Your seeing Mama's parents?" Youngbae asked taken back.

"Please the only conversation i would ever have with them would be with a pistol aimed at their head. It's only business shit." As she spoke she felt Jade watching her.

"You know about the family business?" She suddenly asked making Jade shake his head. "And it's gonna stay that way." Youngbae cut in spinning the orange balls at the bottom of his glass in a circle.

"Your no fun. A little insight won't hurt him, if anything he should know just in case if anyone's already tagged him." Youngbae cleared his throat.

"Well even if they did it would of came up on my radar. Don't worry brother in law I'll keep an eye out for you, don't confuse my love for my brother giving a absolute shit for you." She smirked signaling Zavia to get up.

Only then did Jade notice A small black leather like rope was connected to a small chocker on Zavia's neck.

A collar.

"Stay safe and I can't wait for the comeback bae!" She yelled kissing Jade and Youngbae's heads before walking out of the building and slipping on some red Sunglasses.

"Waste of my time. All she did was spurt bullshit and hurt my ears." Youngbae rubbed his ear leaning on the table.

"Hyung are you okay?"

He sighed loudly placing his head on the table looking up. "You know when you spend hours being someone your not..wearing a mask and at the end of the day you feel drained then someone like Riko comes to make you stress our more. It's exhausting." Jade hesitated before softly patting Youngbae's head rubbing towards the back of his neck.

Jade could see him relaxing to his touch leaning into it comfortably, giving him some sort of feeling of pride like a parent watching their kid walk for the first time or get a 100% on a test even though they know deep down they cheated on every single question.

"Then let's go home hyung. I'll make whatever you want?" Youngbae sad silent for a moment.

"...Riko left without paying the bill that bitch." He suddenly mumbled making Jade tilt his head in confusion.

"Your rich though?" Youngbae sat up and smiled brightly, his eyes squinted and his cheeks turned pink from where Jade could see.

His heart thumped against his ribs and he couldn't help but smile back. "Silly that's not the point, the point is she left it for me to pay. It's a dick move." He stood up and took out thirty dollars and left it on the table. Jade stood up and helped him get out.

Surprisingly Youngbae wrapped his arm around Jade's arm holding onto him tightly while leaning into him. "Do you know how to cook any traditional Japanese dishes?" He asked as the door to the Cafe was opened for him and they walked out together.

"I don't think so. You can teach me though I'm a fast leaner!" Youngbae chuckled. "Fine, we'll need a couple of bottles of wine and some ingredients I don't have shit at my place." Jade hummed opening the door for him.

"I feel loved." Youngbae patted his cheek climbing into the car. Jade smiled proudly.

Hyung is the same as always. When he gets tired he still gets clingy and lovey. I like making him happy.
Jade thought running over and starting the car.

Youngbae had Jade run into the grocery store for him to grab some stuff since he shouldn't be seen outside a lot.

After getting what they needed, they headed back to one of Youngbae's apartments closer to the company that he rented out.

It was spacious and had large glass windows, with a open flat. (Means the areas aren't separated by walls and stuff ofc bathrooms and shit but that's it rly.)

While Youngbae changed into some more comfortable clothes jade washed his hands and poured a glass of wine for his hyung taking out all his ingredients.

Soon the oldest came out from the bathroom in a pair of grey jeans and a chopped up white AC/DC tank top.

His hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail but if you could even call it that.

"Did you start?" Youngbae asked sitting down at the table behind the island where Jade was getting ready.

"Here." Jade passed over a tall glass of wine and Youngbae took it immediately taking a sip. "*Ah* I needed that. I'm sorry to break it to you jade but it seems like we're only gonna see each other while at work." "Why?" Turning around he started to pour water into a pot taking out the Udon noodles.

"My comeback of course. Starting next week I'm gonna be packed with promotions and my photo shoots were pushed back till this week even though they were supposed to be done about 2 weeks ago." He rambled sounding stressed.

"I'm glad your in my team though. I never knew you were into design and shit." "Eh I wasn't really into it. I was good at it and decided to join." Youngbae was silent before laughing.

"Your a reaaaally bad liar." Dragging his word he took another sip of wine smirking. "Huh?" "I spent every day with you. I know you like the inside on my palm. You definitely wouldn't go to cosmetology school because you were 'good at it' why did you really go to cos school? And put the water on low broil."

Listening to what he said jade changed the boil of the water and turned around taking out a cutting board.

"...I Uh-.." "don't get shy now baby. Your application just happened to be sent just after I became a trainee. Imagine being so obsessed with someone that you purposely ruin any chance of an actual career you might want just to see them with a less than 40% chance of actually in. Your crazy." Youngbae giggled leaning back in his chair.

"For you." Jade mumbled to himself smiling. "What-what is this called agin hyung?" Youngbae gulped the rest of his glass pouring another. "Yaki Udon. It's my moms recipe. She and my aunt(the maid) Anzu always taught us how to make dishes like these to keep our heritage or culture something of the sort."

"So you can start thinly slicing that artificial pork. And season it with soy sauce, ginger and the sake you brought. While that sits start cutting the vegetables." Jade listened intently and did everything Youngbae told him to without missing a beat.

After the pork was done Youngbae got up to help mix the wet ingredients such as, soy sauce, sugar,oyster sauce, sake, garlic, and ginger. Once he was done he sat it aside and started to heat up a pan.

"I should of brought an apron for your sexy ass. I like a man who can cook ya know." Youngbae snickered walking past Jade tapping his butt as he ran off.

No the idol wasn't drunk or even tipsy just giddy. Even with Jade being gone for so long he couldn't of remembered to not forget him, instead he just went on with his life without thinking twice of the boy he left back home years ago. Instead now, he's wondering how he could or stayed away for so long without any entertainment from his favorite fan.

Feeding into his games Jade put down his knife and chased the smaller boy around the open room and through the kitchen nearly knocking the pans off the stove.

Once his large hands finally wrapped around Youngbae's hourglass waist he picked him up in his arms spinning him till he was a giggling mess.

"Stop it. You know I don't like to be picked up. Makes me feel inferior." Youngbae pouted wrapping his arms around Jade's neck.

Jade rolled his eyes. "Your always gonna be the boss of me." Youngbae nodded. "Damn right baby!" He yelled throwing himself back and kicking his legs up.

His face only held happiness and contentment. "But seriously though, when I come home from practices I'd love to see you in nothing but an apron cooking for me." Jade smirked putting him down.

"Anything you want." Youngbae patted his cheek walking away and back into the kitchen. Surprisingly once he stopped in front of the stove to cook the meat Jade leaned on on his shoulder hands resting comfortably on his hips.

"Hyung can I say something?" "Hm?"

"I love you." Youngbae stopped only for a millisecond before continuing to stir the meat. "...you don't know what love is. What we have isn't love Jade." Youngbae corrected nonchalantly his voice hinting a serious tone.

"Why not? I love you." "Jade." " I do. Every time I say it you say it's not love. Then what is it? I'd die for you, I call that love." Youngbae chuckled and turned around with Jade still on him to pick up the chopped onions, cabbage, peppers and carrots.

"I keep you by my side and in return you keep me entertained. This isn't a relationship you know." Jade groaned. "I still love you. On my own free-will. You can't change my mind now or ever." Youngbae laughed.

"You've always been stubborn, especially when you've been told no." "Only by you. It hurts more." He laughed agin turning around so they faced each other.

"Fine. I suppose I can't change your feelings but, don't expect me to say it back. I don't lie for personal gain." Jade's pout dropped before he hugged Youngbae.

"I love you hyung." Youngbae patted his back, I doubt you'd be shocked to know this isn't the first time for this to happen.

"Yeah and I love me too. Now stop smothering me so I can cook. Your supposed to be cooking for me not the other way around." *ring ring*

Youngbae pushed jade back softly reaching into his pocket. He rolled his eye.

"Keep an eye on that I'll be back. What do you want?" Jade watched as Youngbae calmly argued with someone on the phone in the corner of the room.

Who could he possibly be talking to at this hour?

"Well if you weren't such an incompetent fuck maybe I'd let you come over. I have company and you aren't apart of that stop calling me before I report you to the police...oh really? Your gonna leak my phone number? See; your really an idiot. If you leak it I'll change it and you'll be shit out of luck, you aren't getting my new one so good luck with that dumbass." Hanging up quickly he walked back over like nothing happened.

"Jade...were friends..right?" He suddenly asked draining the water from the noddles. "Of course. Best friends." Youngbae smiled to himself.

Even people like hyung need reassurance.

"Set up the bowls on the table for me."

Youngbae sat with a small smile on his lips as he watched Jade take the first bite of his family recipe.

"Oh....wow. It's good hyung thank you." Youngbae shrugged. "Now that you know how to cook it, make it for me all the time yeah?" "Of course."

It was silent for a bit but like always a comfortable one, they didn't need to talk to occupy themselves, the company and knowing they were together was enough.

"Hyung." "Hm?" "Who were you on the phone with earlier?" Youngbae stopped eating, "a one night stand turned wrong." He chuckled to himself.

"You don't talk to him anymore do you?" "I don't want to, but he calls 24/7." "Why don't you block him?" Jade asked roughly slurping his noddles.

"Dont be rude with your food. And plus, I like the attention." He leaned back with a smile and his arms crossed.

"I-I can give you way more than he does!" Youngbae tilted his head. "I'm sure you can. It just isn't the same. With you I know you'd do anything for me but I like to test other people. It's fun for me. You should know this by now." He checked his nails.

"...." Jade placed his chopsticks down softly before standing up and picking up the bowl. "Jade, what the fuck are you doing?" Youngbae asked confused but amused.

He launched the bowl of noodles across the room crashing into the wall shattering everywhere.

Youngbae only watched from his chair eyebrows raised. "Talk about anger issues god damn." He laughed loudly picking the front legs of the chair off the ground to fall back then down agin.

"DONT LAUGH AT ME!" Jade slammed his hands down on the glass table staring at Youngbae with watery eyes.

The older didn't stop but rather turned it into a giggle. Standing up he leaned over the table so their faces were only inches away from each other.

"Kill him." Youngbae smirked eyes flashing red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 9.8K 52
๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น, ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...
524K 34.9K 61
๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™น๐™ธ'๐š‚ ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚. ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๏ฟฝ...
1.8M 71.9K 65
No one thought that a mere college student will be able to tame the world's craziest mob boss. Warnings!! This is not for kids or anyone who is sensi...
502K 12.8K 46
๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ,๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜...