Weasley twin sisters|| Harry...

By sororal_mea

Alain Weasley is in Gryffindor just any of her other siblings but just like her twin sister Ginny, she also h... More

Year covers
🌺•Prologue•🌺
🌺Chapter 1: Year 4🌺
🌺Chapter 2: Harry Potter at the Burrow🌺
🌺Chapter 4- "I think your in love, Ron."🌺
🌺Chapter 5: Goblet of Fire🌺
🌺Chapter 6: First task🌺
🌺Chapter 7: Pregnant?🌺
🌺Chapter 8: Introducing the Yule ball/the letter/teling ginny
🌺Chapter 9: Yule Ball/Harry findout out🌺
Author note
🌺Chapter 10: Night before the tournment🌺
🌺Chapter 11: Second Tournament🌺
🌺Chapter 12- Silver trio🌺
🌺Chapter 13- Ginny came out🌺
🌺Chapter 14- Last task🌺
SHOUTOUT (sorry not a update)
🌺Chapter 15: Leaving Hogwarts🌺
Book 2 is out!

🌺Chapter 3: "I love Magic."🌺

3K 70 24
By sororal_mea

"I love Magic." Harry said.

"Alain wake up!" shouted Ginny "get up before Fred and George pour water on-" Alain interrupted Ginny "I'm up! I'm up!" shouted Alain.

Alain got out of bed, Ginny walked off and Mrs.Weasley walked in and saw her daughter getting ready for today "good morning sweetie!" Mrs.Weasley shouted happily, Alain waved at her and muttered a 'Good morning' to her mother. "After you're done getting ready, would you please wake up Harry?" Mrs Weasley said walking off.

Alain decided to wear black t-shirt with shorts and put her hair up into a ponytail.

Alain walked out of the bathroom and saw Hermione "Hermione wanna wake up Ron while I wake up Harry?' Alain asked Hermione and Hermione said "yes! But wait I need to get something so you can wake up Harry right now!" Alain nodded and walked into Ron's room and saw Harry sweating. She ran up to him and got on his legs without thinking, Alain shook Harry.

"Harry!" shouted Alain, Harry is flustered and still panicking but woke up. "Are you alright?" Alain asked Harry.

"Alain. Bad dream.wait why are you in here to wake me up you never wake me up?" Harry asked Alain, Harry didn't mind her waking him up because he loves it he realized Alain was on his lap and blushed more so he sat up but still making sure Alain was still sitting on his lap.

"Umm...m-mum told m-me to w-wake you up." Alain said fast with a blush on her face, she put her head down and realized she was sitting on Harry's lap.

Harry finger move her chin up and they look at each in the eyes both started leaning in-

"Wake up. WAKE UP RONALD!" Hermione shouted at Ron, Harry and Alain separated from almost kissing each other, Alain got off Harry and standed up "Alain your brother wont wake up." Hermione said. Alain walked to Ron and got on his bed and jumped on him hard.

"BLOODY HELL!" Ron shouted.

"Bloody Hell to me I hurt myself from waking you up Ron!" Shouted Alain, Harry laughed and she smirked at her self then realized she and Harry almost kissed just a minute ago.

"Honestly. Get dressed, and don't go back to sleep. Come on Ron! Your mother says breakfast is ready." hermione said while leaving with Alain.

******

Harry and the Weasley's and Hermione were walking to the pork. "Where are actually going?' Harry asked, very confused.

"Don't know." Ron also confused "Hey Dad! Where are we going?"

"Haven't the foggiest, keep!" Mr.Weasley shouted.

"Arthur! It's about time son!" Mr.Diggory shouted.

"Sorry Amos." Mr.Weasley said. "This is Amos DIggory everyone, he works with me at the ministry." Someone came over and it was a boy with dirty blond and he was very talk and cute but wasn't Alain type at all. "And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" Mr.Weasley asked.

"Yes sir." Cedric said with a smile and wink at Alain, Alain rolled her eyes while Ginny and Hermione kissed faces.

"Merlin's beard, you must be Harry potter." Mr.Diggory said finding Harry by Alain.

"Yes sir." Harry said politely.

"Great great pleasure." Mr.Diggory said, they shake hands.

"Pleasure to meet you too sir." Harry said.

They started walking up the hill. "That's it sir, just over there." Mr.Weasley said.

"Shall we? We don't want to be late." Mr.Diggory said.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry aske Alain.

"That isn't any old manky old boot, It's a port key you idiot." Alain said with a smile on her face but rolled her eyes at him.

"What's a portkey?" Harry asked while everyone grabbed on the boot.

"After 3. One...Two...Harry!" shouted Mr.Weasley, Harry rushed over and put his hand on the boot. "Three!" Mr.Weasley shouted.

There's a white flash and suddenly they're all flying through the air. Alain landed on something hard "Ow!" Alain said and heard a groan she saw what she landed on and blushed a deep red realizing she landed on Harry "S-SORRY HARRY!" shouted ALain getting off him and helping him up since her father would get mad if she didn't. "It's fine Alain." Harry said grabbing Alain hand she pull him up and they was inches away from each other about to lean in closer-

"Let's go kids!" Mr.Weasley shouted, Alain stopped what she was doing and walked to Ginny and Ginny gave Alain a glare.

"What's wrong Ginny?" Alain asked.

"Do you like Harry or something?" Ginny asked, Alain blushed because she found out she didn't just have a silly crush on harry she was in love with him but didn't wanna tell Ginny or Hermione and especially Ron about it, because she knew Ginny would hate her forever, Hermione would try to make them get together and Ron would accidentally tell Harry because how dumb he is sometimes.

"I don't like Harry at all you know I hate him ginny." Alain said with a lie.

"Good because I wanna get with Harry this year! I'm going to tell him how I feel!" Ginny said excitedly, Alain frowned but pretended to be happy for her sister because Ginny deserved to be with someone like Harry while Alain didn't deserve him.

They walked across the field and they saw there's a massive crowd gathered and cheering, tents are set up all over.

"Well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!' Mr.Weasley shouted.

They walk into the crowd, taking in the sights, Music is playing and people fly about overhead on brooms. They approach a small tent.

"Parting of the waves I think old chap, see you at the match." Mr.Diggory said. Mr.Diggory and Cedric separate and walk off.

The Weasleys and Hermione walk in the tent while Alain saw Harry standing there " Come on Potter!" shouted at Harry, Harry grabbed her hand and they walked in together and the inside was many times bigger than the outside.

"Girls Choose a bunk and unpack." Mr.Weasley shouted. "Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry." Mr.Weasley shouted.

"Yeah get out of the kitchen Ron." Fred and George shouted.

"Feet off the table." Mr.Weasley shouted.

"Feet off the table." The twins repeated. They take their feet off the table and put them back on as soon as Mr.Weasley has walked past.

Alain looked at Harry and saw how big his smile got: "I love magic." Harry said.

Author Note: I do not own any of the Harry Potter stuff and all of that but my characters and stuff is mine! But credit all go to Warner bros and J.K.Rowling,thank you so much!

Words Count: 1097 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 599 57
What if Snape had a daughter? What If Harry had a half sister? What if Charlie Weasley fell in love with her? It started on a train. It was a clich...
239K 5.1K 48
Rose Weasley, the daughter of Molly and Arthur Weasley and the twin sister of Ginny Weasley. What happens when she goes to Hogwarts, will she get in...
557K 11.7K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
112K 2.6K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...