mine? (seaycee)

By myzarryloves

Sean and Kaycee are best friends. The best of friends actually. When a new girl comes into Sean's life, how w... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
sequel?

51.

544 15 0
By myzarryloves

Once they were all ready to go and they had their invitations out, they got into the car and headed to Trader Joe's to get stuff for tonight.

Kaycee had talked to her mom on the way to make sure they were able to use the lake house and she agreed, leaving her with a lecture about her and Sean sleeping in the same bed together.

She ended with the same "I know mom" and "we won't do anything you wouldn't want us to"

Although she wasn't too sure what could happen, she left her mom with a feeling of calmness and trust.

Sean: "what should we make tonight princess?"

She was looking up the shelf

Kaycee: "what if we make some Mac and cheese"

Sean: "sure, I can make regular and spicy mac"

Kaycee: "really?!"

Sean: "should only take about 45 minutes, it's easy"

Kaycee: "and I can sit there and watch you"

He smiled and kissed her on the cheek

Sean: "mhm, sit there and look pretty"

She giggled and followed him the rest of the way down the aisle.

Sean: "what else?"

Kaycee: "hmm, what about homemade pizza?"

Sean: "pepperoni or what?"

Kaycee: "half pepperoni, half cheese?"

Sean: "beautiful idea"

After collecting all the ingredients and some extra things kaycee begged for throughout the store they checked out and headed out to the lake house around 4:30.

Sean: "what time did you tell them babe?"

Sean was shredding the cheese for the Mac and cheese

Kaycee: "I told them 7, that okay?"

Sean: "yeah that's plenty of time"

She sat on a beanbag a few feet away from the kitchen watching Sean do his thing. Worried that she wasn't helping but not wanting to be in the way.

Kaycee: "can I do anything for you?"

Sean: "you being here is enough baby"

Kaycee: "I can't just sit here and watch you look hot, there's gotta be something I can do"

Sean: "how about you get out the dough and start molding it to the pizza tray?"

Kaycee: "sure, sounds easy enough"

He smiled as she made her way to the kitchen with him, loving how eager she was to help.

She molded the dough into a perfect rectangle to match the pan.

Kaycee: "baby"

Sean turned around from the boiling pot of noodles on the stove to look at kaycee.

Kaycee: "how much longer until those are done?"

Sean: "probably a good 10 minutes why?"

Kaycee: "I want attention"

He couldn't help but melt when she said that, because he knew she was entirely honest.

Sean: "okay bubba, let me get the cheese on and in the oven and you can have all of it, sound okay?"

She smiled

Kaycee: "yeah"

He leaned in and pressed a quick kiss to her lips real quick to satisfy her for a second while he finished the noodles.

She finished prepping the pizza and he got the Mac and cheese in the over when she started to get impatient.

She hugged him from behind while he was cleaning up the mess cheese on the counter.

Kaycee: "attention"

Sean: "2 seconds babe"

Kaycee: "noooo"

Sean: "kayc, let me clean this up, then I promise I'll give you every single bit of attention and affection I have..."

She huffed and crossed her arms, pouting her way into the living area and sitting on the couch.

He giggled as he finished cleaning up his mess and threw it away, checking the timer on his phone and joining her on the couch.

He picked her up off the couch bridal style, spun her around, and sat down, placing her on his lap.

Sean: "happy?"

Kaycee: "mhm"

He smiled at her puckered lips and pressed his against them.

Kaycee: "mmmm"

Sean: "you are something else kaycee rice"

Kaycee: "and you love it"

Sean: "so much"

They kissed for another few minutes before breaking apart when she was finally satisfied.

Sean: "better bub?"

She nodded her head and snuggled into him.

Sean: "I gotta go get this Mac and cheese out, and put the pizza in"

Kaycee: "ugh"

Sean: "it's 6:00, once it's done we can cuddle for a little until they get here"

Kaycee: "mkay"

Sean: "you're cute when you want me"

Kaycee: "then I must be cute all the time"

Sean smiled

Sean: "well played"

She smiled into the kiss he gave her before he got the food out of the oven and placed the pizza in instead.

They waited another 30 minutes before everything was done, he left all 3 dishes in the oven to keep warm while he retreated back to the living room to cuddle with kaycee before their company showed up.

Kaycee: "yay"

He smiled and picked her up, she clung onto him like a koala and he yelled at Alexa to play Holy by JB.

Cause the way you hold me hold me hold me hold me hold me...
Feels so holy holy holy holy holy...

He swayed back and forth with her in his grip to the music.

Sean: "why so clingy today hmm?"

Kaycee just shrugged

Kaycee: "I dunno, I just feel possessive"

Sean: "well I'm not gonna go anywhere"

Kaycee: "I know but its nice when you hold me"

Sean: "I know babe, I know"

He never minded. He loved when she was clingy. He found it to be the cutest thing, especially when all she wanted was him. It made him feel special.

Kaycee: "I love you Sean"

Sean: "god, I love you too bubba, so much"

Kaycee: "I'm kinda nervous about Bailey"

Sean: "I think you just answered my question"

Kaycee: "huh?"

Sean: "kayc, you're being so clingy with me because you're nervous"

Kaycee: "oh...I guess you're right"

Sean: "it's okay baby, I promise it's all gonna be fine. She wouldn't have agreed to come if she didn't wanna fix things between you two"

Kaycee: "yeah"

Sean: "and I love when you're clingy, but when we're apart I'm always a room away, or a phone call away."

Kaycee: "I know, it's just nice to touch you"

Sean: "understandable"

She melted into him as they danced around to a few more songs before the clock rang out 7:00.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 582 74
We're back up and running! This is a test run and possibly the new one shots book. Sean x Kaycee One Shots...let's try this again.
29.3K 1.6K 34
'I'm never going to like him. Ever' A story where Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice send snappy remarks and and death glares at every shared moment. But wit...
14.3K 505 16
• a sean and kaycee (short) fanfiction • she always wanted to tell him how she felt. but she's scared of what will happen after she does. he's not as...
147K 4.4K 22
"you touch me and it's almost like we knew that there will be history..." the instant that they danced together for the first they knew that nothing...