mine? (seaycee)

By myzarryloves

Sean and Kaycee are best friends. The best of friends actually. When a new girl comes into Sean's life, how w... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
sequel?

50.

596 16 2
By myzarryloves

They both woke up to the sun peeking through the blinds even though it was the end of November.

Sean: "good morning"

Kaycee: "morning"

He moved his arm to hug her and she melted into him, sighing at how precious he was.

Sean: "I was thinking about something last night"

Kaycee: "hmm?"

Sean: "wanna have another sleepover tonight, maybe that's when we can talk things over with bai?"

Kaycee: "I love the idea babe, but she probably won't even come"

Sean: "she might be missing you just as much as you miss her kayc...you never know"

Kaycee: "I guess it's worth a shot, let's go get ready and we'll call everyone"

Sean: "gimme a kiss"

She tilted her head and passionately kissed him before breaking apart and seeing his dimples.

Kaycee: "your dimples are the cutest thing"

Sean: "stop, I hate them"

Kaycee: "why?!"

Sean: "they make me have a baby face"

Kaycee: "and I love them, because your baby face is hot, so come on"

He groaned and followed her back into the house. It seemed like nobody was home, which was good.

They weren't gonna get questioned about their time last night, and kaycee could get ready in peace.

Or so she thought.

They made their way upstairs to shower, and get ready for the day. Knowing that they'd need to go grocery shopping for their friends before any sleepover took place.

Sean went into the bathroom to get a shower, got undressed, and started the water, but then he thought of an idea.

Sean: "princess?"

She was laying on his bed listening to the new song he wanted to choreograph a duet to.

Kaycee: "what?"

Sean: "come shower with me"

Kaycee: "Sean..."

Sean: "nobodies home, the gang is gonna be over later, please..."

She smiled at his eagerness and paused the music, joining him in the bathroom.

She shut the door and locked it just to be safe and turned around to see him. She didn't look at much, just his abs and his face.

Kaycee: "mmm has someone been working out?"

Sean: "it's all I do when we're not together"

Kaycee: "I can tell, you look amazing babe"

He smiled, so grateful that she said that, and he hopped in the shower waiting for her.

She got undressed and met him in the shower where they both got themselves cleaned up.

He even rinsed her hair for her, massaging her scalp.

Kaycee: "this feels amazing"

Sean: "should I work at a salon?"

Kaycee: "no, but you should take showers with me all the time"

Sean: "is that an invitation?"

She giggled

Kaycee: "I guess it sounds that way huh?"

He ran his fingers through her conditioned watching it slowly curl up.

Sean: "so in love with the curls"

Kaycee: "really?"

Sean: "mhm"

Kaycee: "I thought you liked it better straight?"

Sean: "you look beautiful no matter what, but the curls are natural"

Kaycee: "what a gentleman huh?"

Sean: "I try"

Once he was finished she turned and hugged him under the warm stream of water.

Kaycee: "thanks"

Sean: "I'd do it a million times bubba"

He finished washing up too, her just staring at his chiseled stomach.

Sean: "do you need to shave your legs?"

Kaycee: "ugh yeah"

Sean: "alright, I'll meet you in my room okay?"

She shook her head as she got the shaving cream from the top shelf in the shower.

Kaycee: "can you get me some clothes out?"

Sean: "yeah, I think you left your leggings here last time so are those okay...with one of my shirts?"

Kaycee: "mhm"

Sean: "alright, I'll be waiting"

She smiled and kissed him firmly before he got out, leaving her to finish up herself.

Once she was done she turned off the water and dried off, wrapping her hair up in a towel and one around her body before walking back out to Sean's room.

Sean: "feel better?"

Kaycee: "so much cleaner"

Sean: "good, come get dressed"

She didn't mind that he was in the room, she had nothing to hide at this point. So she quickly changed into her leggings and a dark blue long sleeve that hung down past her thighs.

Sean: "I can't look away"

Kaycee: "I look like this every day Sean"

Sean: "yeah but it's cute when you wear my clothes"

Kaycee: "you're not gonna have much left in your closet bub"

Sean: "I'll just come steal it back"

She giggled and fell down on the bed on her stomach, resting her chin on her hands.

He had his back against the headboard.

Sean: "where are we having this sleepover?"

Kaycee: "my parents and siblings are home, but I can ask if we can have it at the lake house?"

Sean: "shoot I forgot about the lake house"

Kaycee: "it's got 3 bedrooms, so..."

Sean: "the boys in one, the girls in the other, me and you in the last one?!"

She shook her head knowing that would make him happy and he was indeed smiling along right with her.

Sean: "let's get calling then yeah?"

She nodded, feeling a little nervous as they call everyone else.

Josh, Julian, and Tahani all agreed...now kayc had to call Bailey.

Sean: "I'm right here, put her on speaker, and just ask okay?"

She shook her head and swallowed deeply, freaking out in the slightest but she clicked call.

Bailey: "hello?"

Kaycee: "Bailey?"

Bailey: "yeah, you meant to call?"

Kaycee: yeah I uh...yeah I did"

Bailey: "oh, what do you need?"

Kaycee: "we're having another sleepover at the lake house tonight and it's not the same without you...I was wondering if you'd come?"

She glanced at Sean, visibly shaking

He mouthed

Sean: "breathe"

And she calmed down

Bailey: "uh, yeah sure I guess, I don't have much going on"

Kaycee: "oh my gosh, you said yes...okay, 7:00 sound alright?!"

Bailey: "yeah that's fine"

Kaycee: "okay! see you soon!"

Bailey: "bye kayc"

Kaycee could tell she was still mad at her, but this was a step in the right direction and they both couldn't wait to clear the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 332 44
[It Takes Two] series *can be read as a standalone " they are like molecules with van der waals forces of attraction and they will always be covalen...
32.9K 582 74
We're back up and running! This is a test run and possibly the new one shots book. Sean x Kaycee One Shots...let's try this again.
72.2K 1.8K 14
Sean Lew x Kaycee Rice
14.3K 505 16
• a sean and kaycee (short) fanfiction • she always wanted to tell him how she felt. but she's scared of what will happen after she does. he's not as...