Water dragon slayer

By Raven_blade14

Luca Hibiki is a dragon slayer like Natsu and an S-class wizard meaning he's strong like Erza. Only the guild... More

Character info
The water mage
The strongest team
The council
Moon island
Might be in trouble
Fairy tail attack
WHAT!?!
Memories
Sleep
New members?!
Battle game
An alliance
Enemies ahead
Not him
Protect
Journey
Another world?!
Exceed
Welcome Home
S-class trial
Battle against Hades
The black dragon
7 years! No way!!
Home
It's a nightmare
Sabertooth
Challenge accepted
Oh boy
Let's have a chat
His world will crumble Part1
His world will crumble Part2
Final round
Extra part
Dragon king festival
Do I deserve you
Night😏
What the heck?!
I'm dating idiots!
Your in trouble!
He's sick?!
Weclome to the tribe
Burden
When?!
A surprise

Be prepared

309 9 0
By Raven_blade14

*Third point view*

It's getting late and everyone decided to go to bed. Luca said good night to the others. Isaac wanted to hangout with Frosch and Lector meaning they would have a sleepover.
He was fine with it and headed to his room but instead of sleeping, he wanted to read the book Father Hibiki found that he's looking for.

Looking at the cover seeing it was ripped, looking like it manage to get burnt. He rubbed his thumb on the cover reading the title opening the book to page where it at least mention Zeledris.

'The creator is a secret to the birth of demons nothing like the black wizard, Zeref. They both do have the common of creating demons but with abilities that are different. One is created to protect magic lives while the other is used to destroy any magic life.' Luca felt intrigued reading this and continued.

'Zeledris got involved with humans who wanted to stop the dragons destroying mankind. He helped and in return he was able to wield the power of —slaying dragons. Like his friend but they were in a disagreement. They both separate from each other never to talk to one or the other again. Until Zeledris created a family with the person he loved. His friend went to visit him only to try to destroy his family because he believed they could be a threat. Luckily a powerful witch helped him and they both became very good friends.' He already assumed the "friend" who try to hurt the family would have to be Acnologia.

'The family suddenly disappeared not knowing if they are dead or alive. The Creator know about their whereabouts as well as-' Before he could continue reading he felt magic present in his room with his door locked until he recognize who it was.

"Ryos, I know your here. There's no point in hiding." Luca said while cleaning up his desk.
"Sorry about that, I wanted to see if you were sleeping apparently your not. What are doing anyway?" Rogue said noticing the book on his desk.
"Reading... couldn't really sleep well." He said.

Rogue gently wrapping his arm around Luca's waist just to pull him closer to him.

"If you want I could comfort you." Rogue said.
"Yeah, that would be nice..." Luca said before he slowly started sniffing at him.
"Is there something wrong?" Rogue asked.
"Your scent smells really good." He asked when he got up to his neck.

"Really?"
"Yeah, it makes me want to..." Luca felt drawn to his scent he went up to suck his neck as if he's hungry.
"Sorry about this." He started to feel addicted to his scent as his body felt getting hot.
"It's fine, seems like I'm not the only one who's craving." Rogue said kissing Luca's forehead.
"What about Sting?"
"He said it's fine as long it's one of us." Rogue said rubbing his thumb on his lips.

Lime time

They kissed each other softly but Luca felt it wasn't enough so he stick out his tongue to taste Rogue. He did the same being more dominant exploring every cavern while lifting him up to set him on the desk. Rogue grind on Luca, causing Luca to do the same creating friction between their members. Luca panted as he gripped on Rogue clothes, trying to take it off.

Rogue could tell he was getting impatient and so was he ripping off Luca's shirt. Kissing and bitting from his neck to his collarbone. Luca craved more as his body starting to feel honest with every touch. Just to tease him, he rubbed his feet on the clothed member causing Rogue to grunt.

"I want more." Luca whispered to him seductively. Biting on his ear.
"Let's do it on your bed, shall we." Rogue said whispering to him.
He nodded having him be lifted off the desk by Rouge, to wrap his arms around his neck and his legs wrapped around his waist so he wouldn't fall. They travel their tongues and parted with saliva between them.

His hand slithered down to Luca's ass just to grope on it causing him to moan. Rogue placed him on the bed very gently, beginning to remove his cloak and shirt leaving him bare skin like Luca. He took moment to see Luca was on the bed panting like he's in heat. Rogue crawled on the bed just to hover above him.

Luca grabbed ahold of him inserting his tongue to be more dominant. By taking Rogue by surprise, he pulled him down just to straddle on top of his clothed member hardened.

"Your taking a while.." Luca said sounding dazed. He begins to unzip his pants revealing a tight clothed member. He slowly removes it seeing the member spring up. Rubbing his thumb on the tip, licking up and down on the trail with pre cum. Causing Rogue to groan with pleasure, he ran his hand though Luca's hair.
"You've had your fun of teasing, now it's my turn." He said grinning just to have Luca take in the whole thing. Moaning how it feels good, he could tell Rogue was at his limit. He wanted to tease Luca even more by inserting his fingers inside his hole and finding his good spot making him moan sending vibrations to him.

He felt his mouth filling up all the way, he swallowed the whole but with some on his face. They both have lust in their eyes knowing they craved each other even more. Rogue moved Luca up a little bit just for him to be straddle on his lap. Removing the final piece of clothing, since he already fingered inside him.

Slowly insert his member inside Luca, for him to moan out with pain and pleasure. Once he was fully inside, Luca motion himself to ride on him. Rogue groaned how much he's satisfied and flip him on the bed. Luca lying on the bed with Rogue lifting one of his leg over his shoulder.

He started off slowly with them feeling good. Luca told Rogue he could go faster saying it wasn't enough. Going faster with both of them hanging on to the bed. Rogue was biting and kissing on his leg. He kept hitting the spot that made Luca com all over his stomach.

"I want to feel you even more." Luca said panting a lot.
"Don't worry, I'll be sure to satisfy you." Rogue said spreading his legs apart just to get closer to him.

He continued thrusting with speed gripping on the bed having Luca moan out more. He covered his mouth so he wouldn't be too loud. Rogue removed his hand to explore inside his cavern feeling the vibration of his moans. Luca wrapped his arm around him just to hold on.

"Ry~os~ please fill me up." Luca begged. He nodded and kept going even more faster, holding on to Luca hips marking them. Penetrating Luca's favorite spot, arching his back. They both became satisfied when Rogue hit the spot for the last time to release it. Luca could feel his thick cum feeling him up all the way. He took his member out making Luca whimper.

Rogue could see him laying his side to reveal that he was leaking from the cum. He didn't want leave him a mess, so he picked him up and cleaned off the leaks. Helping him put on new boxers. It didn't seem like Luca notice he's clean as he was to busy sleeping.

He put him back on the bed and covered them both with blankets. Rogue moved him closer on his chest, wrapping his arm around him. Kissing the top his head taking in the scent he finds relaxing and resting beside him.

*Lucas point view*

Finally! I'm not hearing those voices again. This time I'm hearing a heartbeat but it's not mine. I open my eyes slowly seeing someone's chest. Made me look up to see Ryos sleeping peacefully, I didn't remember much maybe I was tired and he put me on my bed.

I checked by looking under the covers to see he's naked?! Then checked that I was in my boxers which made me confuse but notice there were bite marks on them. I got up quietly to check in the bathroom to see have more!!!

On my neck down to my chest covered in bite marks and hickeys. Did we have sex?! Without Sting?! Walking out of the bathroom to see he's still asleep. He is but still leads me to question what happen last night. I'm trying to remember, okay I remember I reading the book about Zeledris. Ryos was in the shadows to check up on me until I notice...

I grabbed my shirt off the floor and putting it still trying to remember. Ryos asked what I was doing and offered to comfort me to sleep... and....

"Mmh" I heard Ryos groan sounding like he's waking up.
He slowly open his eyes to notice I wasn't on the bed and looked up to see I was standing.
"Morning, were you able to able to sleep good?" He asked rubbing on his eye.
"Y-yes, can I ask you what happened." I asked him which made him surprise seeing I didn't have a clue.

"You don't remember what we did last night?" He said.
"No, not at all..." I said.
"Not remembering how you gave me this hickey on my neck and what kind of request you asked me." He said with grin pointing to his neck.

When he said it, it clicked for me now hearing what I said and seeing Ryos panting on top of me. Feeling my face heat up thinking about it. I fell to the floor feeling embarrassed.

"Your expression are cute." He said patting on my bed for me to sit by him.
"Shut up, how are you not embarrass?!" I asked sitting on the bed beside him.
"Because if I do get embarrassed then Sting would laugh at me." Ryos said hugging me.
"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON WILL YOU!!!" I yelled pushing him off before he could try anything.

Hearing him fall off the bed just to get up, I quickly close my eyes so I wouldn't be reminded about last night again. I could suddenly feel his hand caressing my face, slowly opening my eyes to see he had his pants on but not his shirt.

"Why don't you have your shirt on?!" I asked trying to push him away. He just grabbed my wrists to pull me closer to him laughing.

"I can't because your wearing it." He said which made me confuse because I put on my shirt or so I thought looking down to see I'm actually wearing his shirt. Covered myself with my arms to hide the fact I'm blushing.
"I-I'm s-sorry I must've mistaken it for mine. I'll take it off." I said about to grab it but he grabbed my hand instead.
"No don't take it off. You look really sexy in it, I should have you wear my clothes all the time." He whispered to in ear kissing it causing me to shiver.

Ryos picked me up, for me to stare at his ruby eyes and pulling me into a kiss turning into a make out.

"So I guess this calls for a second round." He said kissing on my neck causing me moan softly.

"Sir Luca! Are you awake?" I heard Katrina voice after she knocked on the door. I quickly cover Ryos mouth so he wouldn't do anything.
"Yes, I'm awake. Is there something you need?" I asked.
"I just would like to inform you that Sir Jonathan is about to get with his training." She answered.

Which made me widen my eyes remembering I told him I would help since I decided he would be the next general.

"Okay! Let him know that I'm on my way!" I said to her, hearing her leave. When she was finally gone, I hit Ryos on the back to let go of me.
"I can't believe I almost forgot about teaching! With you distracting me!" I kept talking running around my room.

Grabbing my clothes and taking off Ryos shirt, tossing it to him.
"Make sure no see's you coming out of my room." I said to him heading to the bathroom.
"Do you really have to go?" He asked
"Yes! I said I would help him!" I replied putting on a black tight long sleeve shirt with blue pants.

Good thing this shirt covered up neck so one could see the bite marks. I left the bathroom grabbed some shoes and my jacket. Heading out quickly out of the room and running down the hallway to get there fast. Then ran back to peck Ryos on lip.

"Tell Sting that I went to the practice arena." I told him leaving again in a rush.

*Third point view*

With Luca leaving the room, Rogue sighed putting on his shirt and noticed Luca scent was on it. Grabbing his stuff and making sure the room wasn't left a mess. He notice a book on the floor and remember Luca was reading.

He grew curious and look through the book seeing the name Zeledris. That name sounded familiar to him and remember after the grand games, one of the dragons were mentioning that name. He read through the pages and couldn't believe what he's reading.

•••

At the practice arena, Jonathan and many other soldiers were finishing up warmups. Erza, Lucy, Natsu, and some other fairy Tail members wanted to watch how they trained. There was levels of sit, perfect for them to watch.

"Alright, this isn't like Luca to be late so will just have to start without him." Jona said to them.
"I'M HERE!!!" Luca called out. Jumping over steps to be more faster.
"Sorry! I overslept from reading." Luca half lied.
"Good thing you made it in time. I was about to start but now that your here. It will be good to have extra hands." Jona said to him then turning to the groups of soldiers.

"This so cool! We get to be taught by Sir Luca and Sir Jonathan!!" Girls whispered to each other.
"I hope we survive, I heard their training is brutally." Boys kept whispering.

"Okay, we're going to train you guys some maneuvers that we known when it comes to weapons. Jona and I know how to work with different types of weapons. Once we show what we know, we'll set you guys up with partners." Luca explained to them.

They begin the training as Luca and Jonathan were telling them what to do. Sting and Rogue enter the arena seeing Luca helping the soldiers. It would mostly be girls and guys would as him to help.

"Has Luca always taught before? He seems like a good teacher." Yukino asked hanging with Lucy.
"From what I remember, he did teach Melody and Echo when they were kids." Lucy answered.
"Yes, he's been teaching since he joined Fairy Tail. He always helped me practice my magic as kids. Whenever he saw a kid during missions, he would always want to help them." Erza said.

"Oh hey, didn't Luca teach you guys before?" Natsu asked Sting and Rogue.

"Yup! He taught us how to be stronger and how to use our magic correctly." Sting answered.
"He never went easy on us, he would sometimes but if we weren't causing any trouble." Rogue said with a sigh remembering it.

"I bet, he takes teaching very seriously. I remember one time he had stop to go on a mission we went on. And when we finish it, he got angry." Gray said.
"Dude! Don't remind me, I thought we were goners." Natsu said scared thinking about.

"Oh come on! Is he really that scary?" Gajeel asked. Lucy, Gray, and Natsu all looked at him like he was crazy.
"He's scarier then Erza and no one is scarier then beside herself." Natsu said with Gray and Lucy shaking their heads.
"I hope I don't make him angry." Wendy said nervously.
"Don't worry, as long as you don't have the same brain like Natsu. You should be fine." Carla said.

"Hey! What are you guys talking about?" A voice called them, they turn to see Luca on the stairs.
"I thought you were teaching?" Erza said.

"I did apart from what I know, now it's Jona turn. After he's done, we're going to have them choose what weapons they're good at. And we're going to have them practice." Luca explained.
"Right now, I'm taking a little break. Erza, if you want we could practice together. I want to see the trainees reaction when you requip into your armors."
"It wouldn't hurt practicing, I'll practice with you." Erza said.

"Little prince, after Erza what about me fighting you." Gajeel said with the others surprise. Thinking how he has the guts to ask him after what they just told him.
"Sure, I haven't fought with you for a long time" Luca said Natsu was little upset how he doesn't get to fight, Luca notices him pouting.

"•sigh• Natsu, you can fight me too." Luca said.
"Alright!" Natsu said excitedly.
"But you both have partner up fighting me if you want." Luca said as an exception.
"NO WAY?! WHY HIM!!!" They both said pointing at each other mad.

"You sure you want it that way?" Luca said with a different tone that sounded too cheery. They both turn to see Luca with a close eye smile.
"I-I think it would be smart to partner up again, right salamander." Gajeel said.
"Y-yeah, uh metal head."Natsu said.
"Good choice." Gray said.

"This should be entertaining." A feminine voice had spoke, that voice appeared next to Luca. Revealing a woman with black hair with red streaks looking like a lions mane. Wearing a flowey shirt and some leather black pants.

"Why are you out?" Luca question sounding exhausted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...