Hermitcraft Oneshots :)

By JustAnAverageFreak

Welcome, peoples, to my book of Hermitcraft oneshots, incorrect quotes, and correct quotes. ;) (I drew the co... More

Welcomeβ•°(*Β°β–½Β°*)β•―
HEADCANNONS PEW PEW
KEY
πŸ©πŸ––πŸ»Truth or Dare
Incorrect Quotes
Correct Quotes ~(^ 3 ^)~
πŸ©πŸ’•βŒ Zombie
MY ART
I was tagged!
β›„ Rule Book
More Correct Quotes :)
SHTUFF γƒΎ(β€’Ο‰β€’')o
πŸ©πŸ’•Reunited
Hermit Games?
Thank you.
NEW HEADCANNONS
🍩 Prompt Generator
Hermit Games But Bigger
Even more Correct Quotes
SAMMY I DID IT

πŸ©πŸ’•(Scarian) Just Maybe

1.5K 60 205
By JustAnAverageFreak

Scarian Floof for the soul!

I have no clue what I am going to write. All I know is it's going to be Scarian, so we'll find out together xD

LEZ GO!!

~~

Word Count: ~7.6 K (it turned out WAY longer than I expected...)

~~

TW: a little blood at the beginning

~~

POV: Scar 

~~

Why must life be so hard? 

That was the last thought that went through my head before an arrow went through my head. 

{Goodtimeswithscar was shot by a skeleton}

I woke up in my bed, a massive headache temporarily blinding me. Groaning, I roll of the bed, just barely getting my feet under me as I stood, the pain already dissipating. 

{Xisumavoid} you ok?

{Goodtimeswithscar} yeah i'm fine

{Goodtimeswithscar} my stuff isn't tho

{Cubfan135} where did you die?

{Goodtimeswithscar} near the big dig

{Grian} i'm near there. i'll grab it 

{Goodtimeswithscar} thanks G

{Grian} np 

I sigh as I climb down the ladder on Larry, my feet hitting the squishy mud below with a splash. My magical village sparkled and glimmered in the orange light of morning as I trudged through it. Villagers were up and running around, doing their daily business, not casting a second glance my way. I passed the windmill and started into the jungle.

It was only a small strip of jungle between here and the Big Dig, but with mobs no doubt hanging out in every shadow, it felt like miles. My heart raced and my pace quickened until I was running full speed, crashing through the greenery. Sticks, vines, and thorns cut into my skin as I hurtled myself into them. The groans of zombies, hisses of spiders, and sizzling of creepers echoed around me and I knew if I stopped, I would be surrounded and killed in seconds. 

In my panic, I crashed right into a zombie that had blended in and we toppled to the ground. Immediately, I jumped to my feet, ready to run. Thankfully the corpse was having a hard time getting itself up, so I spun around to flee, only to come face to face with a creeper. Letting out a scream, I swung my fist as hard as I could, catching the monster off guard, and it fell backwards. Without arms, it was unable to get up, but it was definitely able to blow up.

The creeper began to flash and hiss, so I took off, trying to get out of range of the explosion. I was several blocks away when it exploded, the shock wave knocking me forwards and back into the cold dirt. My face hit the ground with a sickening thunk, blood spurting from my nose, my ears ringing from the blast. For the second time in less than a minute, I didn't hesitate to jump up and run, ignoring the pain and the blood. 

Finally I crashed through the other side of the death alley. The adrenaline left my veins as quick as it had come, and my exhausted, shaking body crumpled to the floor.

Again.

I groaned as I rolled onto my back, relief taking the place of adrenaline.  I turned my head to the side and spit out a glob of bloody spit.

My happiness was short lived, though, as and arrow stuck itself in the ground mere inches from my face. I yelped, sitting up and scrambling backwards, dragging my butt away from the ranged mob. It stood at the edge of the jungle, it's bones clicking as it nocked another arrow. Before my mind could catch up and react, the skeleton released the arrow, letting it fly towards me.

I'm a goner...

I closed my eyes, readying myself for the pain, but instead of being impaled by an arrow, I heard a clunk. Grian stood in front of with a shield held up, blocking the projectile from hitting me. My hero lowered the blockade and shot his own arrow at the skeleton, hitting it in the rib. It crumpled into a pile of bones.

I let out a sigh and slumped to the ground yet again. "T-thank you," I wheezed as I tried to catch my breath.  

Grian nodded and crouched down beside me. "You okay?"

"Perfectly fine." My breathing was evening out, so I sat up, grunting from the pain in my body. Blood continued to flow out of my nose and into my mouth, down my chin, and onto the front of my shirt. I spat out another gob of blood as I looked at my ruined shirt. "Bdubs isn't going to be happy..."

Grian laughed at me as he helped me sit up. He pulled out a healing potion and held it to my lips. I took it from him and quickly poured it down my throat, grimacing at the disgusting sweet, acidic medicine. I felt my smallest cuts and scratches start to close up and my skin tugged as the larger ones began to sew themselves together. My nose clicked and crackled as it snapped itself back into place. Pain throbbed through my face as it fixed itself, my eyes filling with tears, cringing at the gross popping sounds. Eventually my smaller wounds disappeared, the larger ones scabbed up, my nose returned to it's normal position, the bleeding stopped. I knew it would be sore for several days, though.

"That will never not sound gross," Grian cringed. "Oh! Here is your stuff!" He began pulling my stuff out of his inventory and passing the small, pixelated icons over to my hand, where I swept them into my own inventory.

"Thanks G!" He nodded and pulled me to my feet. "But I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"Why were you near here? It's so early? Or were you just at your mansion?"

Grian's face went red as he stuttered. "U-um...I-I was j-just at my mansion! Yeah! That's it?" 

"Are you sure? You don't sound sure?"

"Y-yes! I'm sure!" He forced a laugh before getting ready to fly away.

"Wait!" I grabbed his arm, surprising us both. "Wanna hang out?"

"Uh, sure!" I gave him a big smile. "What are you wanting to do?"

I hesitated. "I don't know... I just wanted to hang out with you..." My face flamed up at my words, and Grian smiled.

"Well, you're in luck because I want to hang out with you, too!" We grinned at each other for who knows how long until he spoke up again. "But, seriously, where do you wanna go?" 

We burst out laughing, holding our stomachs as we giggled. Once we calmed down, I answered him. "Why don't we go to the Hub?" Grian looked up, a massive grin of child-like joy plastered on his face as he nodded excitedly. "Okay, well, let's meet up at the lounge in 30 minutes so I can get changed." 

"'Kay! See you in a few!" The small Hermit took off immediately, eager to get ready. I shook my head with a laugh before shooting myself into the sky towards Larry.

~

Inside my snail, I stood in front of my closet, internally and externally freaking out. 

What do I wear?

Do I dress up?

Do I dress down?

Orange or purple shirt?

Shorts or jeans?

Will he like this shirt?

Is this a date?

The last though jarred me.

NO! Of course not!

Sadly...

I checked the time and saw there was only 7 minutes left before I had to be at the lounge. My panic grew as I threw on light blue jeans, plain white t-shirt, and a purple and black flannel. I slid on white high tops and flew out the door.

(That outfit looks cute in my head but i dont know xD)

I made it to the Shopping District and glided not so gracefully through the nether portal into the lounge. Grian wasn't here yet, so I decided to pace anxiously back and forth. 

"Hey Scar!"

I let out a small scream when Grian walked up behind me, yelling in my ear. He laughed at my shocked expression. 

My face grew hot but only deepened in color when I took in his outfit. 

He wore his normal grey skinny jeans and black converse. Grian had on a red sweater, similar to his iconic sweater, with long sleeves engulfing his arms, hanging down to his knuckles. However, this one was cropped.  

The Avem turned red, hugging himself. "D-does it look bad? I didn't know if it was cute or just plain stupid, but I've been wanting to try it and thought this was a good time to... It was a stupid idea. I'm sorry, I'll be right back." He turned to leave but I grabbed his arm.

"No, no, no! I like it! I really like it. It looks good on you." 

Grian's face lit up. "R-really?"

"Yeah! You look super cute in that," I muttered, my voice getting quieter with every syllable that stumbled out of my mouth. 

His smile stretched from ear to ear, cheeks flushed, eyes sparkling. "Thank you!" He jumped up, wrapping his arms around my neck as he gave me a hug. The Avem unconsciously wrapped his wings around me like he always did when he hugged someone. 

I like it. It was warm and comfortable. I felt safe.

I hugged him back, enjoying being close to him.

Maybe I do like him...

You see, since we became neighbors at the beginning of Season 7, we have been getting a lot closer, and my feelings for the small Avem had appeared out of nowhere and only continue to grow. Each time we hang out, I get a fuzzy feeling in my stomach and everytime we say goodbye, a weird sadness fills my head even though I know we will likely see each other the next day, if not sooner. I tried to tell myself it was nothing and shoved my feelings down, but the stronger they get, the harder they are to throw aside and call normal. 

Maybe I do have a crush...

Grian let go, and I immediately missed his warmth. 

(I know every floofy book or oneshot you've read says that, but I had to add it. I feel like its a rule or something and I'll get in trouble with the FBI if I don't add it so...yeah... :) )

"Let's go!" The overly-hyper boy flew to the Hub portal, dragging me behind him. We stepped in and he hopped in place as we waited to be teleported. Surprisingly fast, the portal found an open portal in the Lobby, connecting to it and sending us through. Grian and I stumbled out of the other side, dizzy. No matter how many times I go through a Hub portal, I will never get used to the feeling.

Grian grabbed my hand as he began making his way to the closest arch leading into the Plaza. "Where do you want to go first?" 

"I don't know. Do you wanna do something in the Hub or go to a mini-game server?"

"Let's go to Hypixel! I want to play some build battle!" Grian was skipping around, wings fluttering happily. 

"Okay, okay!" I laughed. "Lead the way."

Grian nodded, his smile never wavering as he took my hands again and ran towards the portal. There was only a few people, maybe sixty at most in the huge room, which may seem like a lot, but for the Lobby, it was very few. It was still early in the morning, maybe 9:00 at most, so it wasn't a surprise.

We made it to the Hypixel portal. It was a normal transformable portal, but it always stayed the same. In fact, if you are caught transforming this portal, the glares and remarks you get will make you ashamed and afraid to ever show your face in public again.

It was just one of those rules, like walk on the right of the sidewalk. Or don't make conversation with someone in another bathroom stall. Don't sit directly beside/in front/behind someone when it isn't extremely crowded. Don't fart in an elevator. Don't try to talk to someone when they have earbuds in or headphones on. Don't say anything other than 'I'm good, you?" when asked how you are doing.

Don't transform the Hypixel portal.

No one ever did.

We happily hopped into it, being whisked away from the Hub and into Hypixel.

On the other side, we stepped out, getting dizzy again. This time it was worse, though, seeing as we were now in Creative mode. 

Hypixel and the other minigame servers are the only servers you are physically able to go into Creative. It was restricted still, as we can't break or place blocks, or even access the Creative menu, anywhere other than the minigames where it is needed.

One of the only games where you are able to do that is Build Battle, where we were headed. Grian pulled me along, knowing where he was going. He plays this game a lot more than me. In fact, I hardly ever played this before. 

"Do you want to be partners-" His words made me sputter, my face flushing. "-or do you want to go against each other?" 

"P-partners."

"Yes!" The Avem pumped his fist in the air. "That's what I was hoping!" He clicked the sign, teleporting us to the waiting room. It was a pretty room, but it could do with some couches or chairs...

There was only two other people in right now, so we walked to the side to wait. I leaned against the wall, watching with a smile as Grian fluttered around, excited out of his mind. A few minutes later, another team popped in. 

At first glance, I didn't like them. I hardly ever not like someone, but something about these people made me grind my teeth in annoyance. Just their stupid way they walked and the stupid little smirks on their faces and their-

I stopped myself with a shake of the head. I hated thinking like that, so I just turned my gaze away from the idiots back to the cute boy in front of me. 

"You okay?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah! I'm fine," I said, putting his worries to ease. I wiped the annoyed expression off my face, but it quickly came back full force when the dumb guys looked over at us, mischievous smirks pulling at their lips. 

That smirk is only cute on Grian...

They looked like bullies straight out of a Disney teen romance. One guy was slightly in front of the other, and it was clear he was the 'leader.' 

Let's call him... Fred? 

Yeah Fred.

Fred and...Bill? Fred and Bill swaggered over, trying to look cool and intimidating. Even though they were at least five inches taller than me and had way more muscle on their bones, I wasn't scared. 

Maybe only a little...

Okay, I was a tad bit frightened.

"Sup, losers," Fred mocked, giving us the cool guy nod. I rolled my eyes at the poor insult. Grian spun around, facing Thing 1 and Thing 2.

"Hi!" He waved happily, his voice laced with joy. 

Oh, these guys are in for a treat.

"I didn't know they let little kids in here?" Fred snickered, elbowing Bill playfully who laughed along. 

"Actually, I'm 25!" The Avem's voice was so innocent.

Too innocent...

Fred leaned down to Grian's level, face mere inches from his. The Avem didn't back down, nor did his happy-go-lucky smile ever leave his face. "What are ya doin' here shortie?"

Bill laughed. "Isn't it obvious," he sneered. "He came here to lose."

"Nope! I came here to win!" Grian's voice was full of a child-like pride, innocence, and joy as he put his hands on his hips and a confident expression on his face.

The cliche bullies laughed at him, mocking him. Fred pushed his shoulder, making the Avem stumble back. "Ya barely are even able to stand with tha wings ya got there. How do ya expect a tiny twit like yaself to win a Build Battle, huh?"

Now, this is when I step in. I jump forwards, shoving the idiots onto their backs, hands glowing orange. "Don't touch Grian again," I spit. They nod furiously, scrambling to their feet, backing away from me in fear. "Now scram." They do. 

"Y-you saved me..." I turn to see Grian standing there with tears in his eyes.

"Of course I saved you!" 

He smiles at me, jumping up, wrapping his arms around my neck and legs around my waist. His wings embrace us both. "You're my hero!"

...

...Or that's what would've happened if we came out of the same cliche romance movie that these two nitwits did.

No, I stood back, my famous smirk plastered on my face as I watched the scene go down.

Now, I would've stepped in, but this is Grian we're talking about. He doesn't need help, nor does he want it.

I know him well enough to know he has something planned.

"My size doesn't have anything to do with my building skills," Grian said slowly, not giving up on his innocent act.

"Oh, sure. We totally believe you!" Fred shot us a malicious smile. "We'll see if that trust is well placed." 

Wow.

They can use smart people phrases.

Who woulda guessed...

Certainly not I.

They took a step back as the countdown began, smirks never leaving their faces.

At the last second, Grian let his gullible act crack, revealing his own evil smirk and mischievous glint. Fred and Bill's faces morphed into one of confusion before we disappeared and were teleported to our building arena.

The white terracotta jarred my system. It needs a major upgrade...

Thank goodness Grian and I are here to save the poor thing from it's ugliness.

We were given a theme. 

Island.

"Ooohh, we're gonna be good at this one!" Grian and I high fived.

"You get the island-"

"And you get the ship?"

"Good idea!" 

We grabbed our supplies, beginning to work. I quickly built up a small outline before filling it in, making sure to accommodate the wrecked ship that was about to be built.

In only a few minutes, we had the base of the island and ship built, but we didn't stop to stare. We dove right back in, adding the details quickly. 

I built up two custom palm trees. I was pretty good at building these seeing as I built what felt like hundreds last Season. Rocks and bushes and beaches started to appear as I worked on the island, not really thinking about what I was doing as I was doing it.

Grian added the details to the ship, making it look wrecked and ruined as it lay on it's side on the edge of the land. A fallen mast was lying across the island, getting tangled up in the bushes. 

"Water?"

"Yeah."

Grian changed the floor to water and without a second of hesitation, we went to work decorating it. We added sea grass, fish, a couple turtles, and a little bit of coral around the island. Grian even added dead coral to the bottom of the ship, making it look even cooler. 

There was only a few seconds left as we flew up, admiring our new and amazing build. Once again, we high fived as we were teleported to the first plot.

It was pretty decent. I spotted a few areas that could use a bit more work, but the players who built it were obviously still learning and it was a perfect first try.

I gave them a great.

The next was a bit worse, not having any plants as they had gone for scale rather than detail. A common mistake in Build Battle.

I gave them an okay.

The round went on, seeing one island after the next. Eventually we came to one with Fred and Bill were standing proudly on it, giving everyone an 'awe in our amazingness' look. 

I ignored them, looking at only the build, pushing my bias out of the way to give them as truthful of a vote as I could. 

Their island was a good size and shape, but the beach went all the way around and wasn't faded into the grass very well. The trees were simple, small jungle trees that they had obviously only bonemealed into existence. They had also bonemealed the grass and didn't even get rid of the flowers...

That was immediately a point against them.

They had made a small dock that was pretty well detailed, even with basalt where the log support beams were submerged in water. A few normal Minecraft boats floated in the water around it.

I gave them a good.

A few more islands went by before we made it to ours. Grian and I hovered back, nervous as we watched them vote, unconsciously finding each and every mistake in our build as we waited.

I did notice, however, that Fred and Bill were trying and failing to hide their shocked expressions with that of disgust, holding up red terracotta. 

Oh well.

The many legendaries I saw people giving out will easily overcome those two votes. 

One more island was shown before we were teleported to the winner's plot.

Ours!

Grian and I let out similar yelps of happiness as we hugged the other. Joy and pride filled my mind as we were given claps on the backs and congratulations as players teleported themselves back to the waiting room or lobby. 

We paid no mind to the angry dumb nuts as they grumpily left the game.

~TIMESKIP~

"I'm hungry," Grian whined. We had just finished playing our third round. We won the second, but came second on the third. 

I was okay with it because the first place went two boys, both around 12. Their build of Batman was far better than anything I could've done at their ages. Plus, it was adorable.

"I am too. I haven't eaten breakfast yet."

"What! Then let's go!" The Avem grabbed my hand and pulled us to the portal in the lobby of Hypixel.

Once we were back in the Lobby, me and Grian walked into the Plaza, searching for a place to eat.  

He had never let go of my hand.

I certainly wasn't going to let go, so we walked down a street, hand in hand, stomachs growling. 

Eventually, we found a restaurant that looked good. IHOP.

The smell of syrup and coffee filled my nose, making my stomach growl in anticipation, as we walked in. Booths were filled by families, couples, and players who just wanted coffee before work. A waitress led us to a small booth in the back, just big enough to fit two people. 

After some time of small talk while we looked over our menus, the waitress returned. 

"Do y'all know whatcha want or do you need more time?" she asked kindly.

I glanced at Grian who nodded. "I think we're ready." We repeated our orders to her, telling her thank you as she walked away. "Why am I not surprised you got the chocolate chip pancake kids meal?" 

The Avem huffed. "It's good!"

"I bet, it looks like a real cake, not a pancake."

"The bigger the chance of diabetes, the better!" Grian gave me a big smile before we cracked up, trying to keep our laughter quiet as not to disturb the other customers. 

We giggled with each other as we leaned close, whispering and gossiping about the other people in the restaurant. 

"See that woman over there in the blue?" 

"Yeah," I answered, discreetly looking at the woman, who sat alone, a frown never leaving her face.

"She looks like the Wicked Witch of the South." I couldn't hold back my giggles, so I leaned over, covering my mouth with my hand, ducking my head. 

"What about those people?" I nodded my chin over to a family of four. A mom, dad, little boy, and a baby girl. 

"Oh I got nothin' to say about them. They're adorable." Grian smiled at them, a warm grin that made my tummy churn as a stampede of giraffes ran in circles through it. I smiled, watching him watch them. The Avem raised his hand and gave a small wave, his face beaming. I looked over to see the little girl had turned in her high chair to face us. She let out a small baby laugh as she held up her hand, opening and closing her fists in her own wave. Chuckling, I waved back. The mom looked at her daughter than over to us, giving us a smile as she tousled the girl's hair. 

Grian and I turned back to face each other. "You like babies?"

"Yeah! I love them!" He nodded enthusiastically. "I had a big family, so I grew up around a lot of little kids." 

The 'had' made me curious, but I didn't ask. When he talked about his family, his face lost a little bit of it's normal joy, his voice getting quieter. Grian looked down at the table in front of him, twiddling his thumbs. 

I reached across the table, grabbing his hand, holding it in my own. I run my thumb over his knuckles, giving him a comforting smile when he glanced up at me through his lashes. 

"Here ya go!" The waiter walked over, holding our food in her arms. I pulled back as we sat up straight, Grian clearing his throat, our faces dusted with small blushes. She set the plates down before handing us our coffees, leaving soon after. 

We dug into our food, chatting away as we ate. 

~TIMESKIP~

"You like that one?" 

Grian spun around, clutching the dress that he had been staring at for some time now to his chest.

"W-what?"

We are currently in a clothing store inside a mall, where Grian found a cute dress that he obviously loved. I had been looking through some racks, watching the Avem out of the corner of my eye. 

"Do you like that dress?"

His face went red as he looked back in forth between me and the dress. "Um...Y-yeah I guess. I mean it's cute..."

"You should try it on." 

Grian stuttered, his face flaming up at my suggestion. "N-no...nonono...I'm good..."

"You sure?" 

"Y-yeah. It would look stupid on me anyway..." Grian gave me a one shoulder shrug, his eyes downcast as he hung the dress back onto the rack.

"No," I stated firmly, grabbing the dress right back off the rack, pushing it into his hands before pushing him towards a changing room.

"What are you doing!" Grian tried wiggling out of my grasp but I held fast. We made it to the small changing room, and I bumped him inside, holding the door shut behind him. 

"You aren't coming out until you try it on."

"But-"

"No! You don't have to show me if you don't want, but still try it on."

"Why?"

"'Cause you like it. You don't have to come out unless you wanna. I'm not gonna force you to show me."

The Avem huffed out a quiet fine before I heard the sound of rustling clothes filled the changing room behind me. A few minutes later, Grian whispered to me. 

"C-can you help me?"

"Yeah, sure. Whatcha need?" 

He unlocked the door, his ebony eyes peeked through the crack. What startled me the most, though, was the tears in his eyes. "I...I need help with the zipper..." 

I gulped before speaking to make sure my voice didn't waver. "Are you okay?"

He nodded before slowly opening the door enough for me to slip in, hiding behind is as I stepped in, shutting it behind me. 

"Do I need to close my eyes?" My head was down, my eyes already closed, but I didn't want to look unless he told me I could.

"No, I'm covered."

I cautiously opened my eyes, peeking at him from the corner of my eye, sighing and opening my eyes all the way when I saw he was indeed covered.  

However, as I took in his outfit, I froze, my face heating up to an impossible degree. 

Grian was looking down at his shoes, hands holding the dress together in the back. He had on the knee length emerald green dress that flowed gracefully down his body. It had long, flared sleeves, engulfing his hands, with holes in the shoulder leaving his freckled shoulders bare. It looked like it was being pulled down in the back, causing the neckline to choke Grian's neck.

"Wow..."

"Does it look bad?"

"No! Nonono! You look great! It looks amazing on you!"

"Realy?"

"Yeah! You look adorable!" His face flamed up. "But, what did you need help with?"

"I-it got caught on my wings. The zipper wasn't long enough." 

I silently turned him around so I could get to the back, immediately seeing what he was talking about. 

The zipper had come to the mid-back, and Grian had presumably thought it was far enough down to get the wings out, but it wasn't. The end of the zipper dug into the skin where his wings met his back, each of the little metal teeth getting caught on the feathers. My face flushed red as I reached to touch the base of his wings, stopping before I made contact. 

"Can I?" Grian never really liked having his wings touched.

"Yeah, just be careful, please. The joint is really sensitive." 

I assume the joint is where his wings meet his back. Where the zipper was dug into. Slowly, I lay my hand on his left wing, my other grabbing onto the dress. "Tell me if I hurt you."

He nodded, raising his wings to point straight up, letting me get to the hurt spot easier. I carefully pull the dress down as far as I could, trying not to hurt his wings or choke him. Grian let out a sigh when the pressure was released off the joint. 

"How do we get your wings out?"

"I'm can do that easier, I just couldn't reach to pull the zipper out of my feathers without ripping them out."

"'Kay, what do you need me to do? If anything that is."

"Keep the zipper pulled down, please."

"Sure thing!" 

It took a few minutes for him to carefully slide his wings back into the dress, and the whole time, I was studying the beautiful feathers on his wings and back. His pale skin color slowly faded to the dark, chocolate brown of his wings. Tiny feathers were sprouted out of his back around the joint of his wings, getting bigger and more frequent the closer they got. The shiny, soft feathers seemed to glitter in the light.

I had never seen this part of an Avem's wing before and I don't know what I expected it to look like. I always imagined it to be, like stitched on I guess? I knew that wasn't how it was, but I didn't know so my brain came up with it's own answer. 

The way, not only the colors faded together, but the feathers faded out was beautiful. Of course I'm not going to tell Grian that, though. It might come out a bit creepy...

'Hey G! I like your back!'

...Yeah, no.

Eventually, Grian got his wings in, his dress bulging as it stretched to cover the massive limbs. 

"You good now?"

The Avem nodded so I slipped back outside, going back to waiting for the Avem. A few minutes later, Grian stepped out, back in his jeans and crop top sweater.

"Are you getting the dress?"

Grian looked at the dress in his hands. "I would like to..."

"How will you wear it with your wings?"

"I can sow holes into the back," he said with a grin. "I've gotten good at it. Shirts made for Avems are a lot more expensive than normal shirts, so I have to sow the holes in most of my clothes."

"That seems a bit unfair."

He shrugged. "It is what it is."

 I frowned before snatching the dress out of his hands and marching to the cash register.

"Wait! What are you doing?" 

"I'm paying for it."

"Why?"

"Because I want to," I answered with my smirk plastered on my face. "And you look adorable in it."

His face was beet red as he stuttered. "Wh-what does that have to do with you buying it?"

"Nothing at all." I place the dress on the counter, pulling out my diamonds as the man behind the counter scanned the piece of clothing. 

"20 diamonds," the man said in a bored, monotone voice. 

"What!"

"Here ya go!" I handed him the right amount of gems, ignoring Grian as he tried to stop me from paying. The register man shoved the dress in a bag and carelessly tossed it on the counter where I snatched it up before Grian had a chance to. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the store, not allowing him to complain about the price anymore. 

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I wanted to."

"But-" 

I stopped, spinning around and placing my finger on his lips.

"Stop. I wanted to do this for you. You deserve it."

Grian shot me a playful glare before biting my finger. I jerked my hand back, whining through my smile. "Owww..."

"Oh boo hoo. You deserve it," he chuckled, mocking my words. "Also, thank you so much!" Grian took my hand, pulling me forwards as we began walking through the mall, chatting as we watched the different shops and players we walked by. 

I found myself staring at our intertwined hands, red no doubt sprinkled on my face. Grian was happily skipping along like holding my hand didn't faze him. I know Grian is very touchy-touchy; he loves hugs and cuddling, but it still made my stomach flutter knowing that he is choosing to voluntarily hold my hand.

In public no less. 

"Scar?" Grian nudged me, trying to get my attention.

"Huh? Oh, um... yes?"

"You zoned out on me. You alright?" 

"I-I'm fine," I murmured as I tore my eyes away from our hands to meet his eyes. He loosened his fingers, presumably to let go but I unconsciously held on tighter, not wanting to let go quite yet.

Or ever...

I think I do have a crush...

Grian grinned and squeezed my hand. "So, where do you wanna go?" 

"I kinda want ice-cream."

His ebony eyes lit up at the mention of the sweet treat as he nodded his head excitedly. I let out a small chuckle as I began walking to the ice-cream parlor here in the mall. 

Grian skipped forwards, his wings fluttering as he pulled me behind him. We weaved our way through the crowd, with Grian able to duck and dodge easier than me with his small stature. After many apologies from me and many giggles from the Avem, we made it to the parlor. 

We walked up to the counter, looking over the different flavors and toppings available. 

Grian chose the chocolate ice-cream, covering it in gummy bears and nerds. I got the strawberry ice-cream with sprinkles. 

We chose to sit in a corner again, to be a little bit more secluded. Grian plopped down, immediately digging into his cold dessert. I laughed as I sat in front of him, slowly taking my first bite, wanting to enjoy it to it's fullest.

We ate in silence, a comfortable silence, for several minutes. The entire time, I studied the Avem's face, a small smile gracing my lips. He was hunched over, sitting on his feet, wings wrapped forwards around his shoulders, not lifting his head once. His face was full of pure joy, his ebony eyes sparkling. It reminded my of space; stars twinkling in the blackness. They drew me in, making me want to know more about the small gremlin sitting in front of me. 

My tiny grin didn't falter as Grian looked up, meeting my eyes. His cheeks turned a slight pink as he returned my smile.

"You're cute."

...wait-

I said that out loud...

SHOOT-

I ducked my head down, shoving a spoonful of ice-cream in my mouth before I could say anything else.

Grian giggled at me. "You're cute too!" I froze, raising my eyes to look at him through my lashes, a grin splitting my face. We sat there, silent, as we smiled at each other, blushes overcoming our faces. 

~TIMESKIP~

{GoodtimeswithScar joined the game}

{Grian joined the game}

Grian and I walked through the portal, back into Hermitcraft. I sighed, letting my spell go. My wings appeared back onto my back, no longer hidden. They were thin, see-through wings that almost resembled an insect's wings. 

They were my Lurua wings that I was born with, along with the special gifts that come with being a Lurua. I always tried to hide my wings in the Hub because not only do some players not necessarily like Luruas, but sometimes even try to rip our wings, seeing as they are thin and easily breakable. They do heal easily, but it still hurts, so I hide them to protect them from accidents and rude people. 

 It was currently around 7 PM, the sun setting. 

"OH! Follow me!" Grian grabbed my hand, pulling me into the Nether. I quickly equip my elytra, flattening my wings against my back. We fly over the massive lava pools as we make our way to his portal. 

We make it in, and without slowing down, Grian dragged me through his storage room, outside, and launched us into the sky, my elytra thankfully catching the wind, letting me glide behind the Avem as he flew us onto the highest roof of his mansion. He gracefully landed, catching me before I not-so-gracefully face planted beside him. The Avem helped steady me before pulling my to sit beside him.

In front of us, over the Hermit infested jungle, the sunset glowed, making our builds glisten orange. The light refracted off of Mumbo's towers, silhouetting his golden heart. My village twinkled and sparkled from the many lamps swinging in the wind. Stress' skull sat ominously in the shadows, but her rainbow and flowers shined. Ren's Star Wars tower towered threateningly over everything else, the red glowing brighter than ever. 

I sucked in a breathe, taking in the beautiful view. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"...Yeah," I whispered. 

"It gets even better once the sun goes down. I always come up here when I can't sleep."

"How often?"

"Do I come up here? At least twice a week. Most the time more."

"Why can't you sleep?" 

"Just an overactive brain is all." Grian turns his gaze to me for a second before turning back to the sky. "ADHD sucks..."

Ohhh... That makes a lot of sense.

"If you ever have trouble sleeping, you can always wake me up."

"I don't wanna be a bother..." 

I turn to face the Avem, who is already looking at me. Reaching forward, I brush the hair out if his eyes, resting my hand on his cheek. 

"You're never a bother, G." 

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

For the one hundredth time today, we sat there, staring at each other with goofy grins, our faces bright red. I slid my arm down, resting my wrist on his shoulder, playing with the hair on the back of his neck. 

Out of nowhere, Grian started to giggle, his cute laugh making me giggle.

"What," I asked through my chuckle. 

"You're cute!" The Avem reached up to poke my dimple caused from my lopsided grin. My blush deepened as I swatted his hand away playfully. "Aww! You're blushing!"

"So are you!" 

"I don't blush," Grian huffed.

"The red on your face says otherwise." 

"Whatever..." Grian turned his face away, crossing his arms. I didn't remove my hand from from his neck, nor did I stop playing with his hair. 

"You know," I leaned closer to him, whispering in his ear. "It's okay to blush."

"Stoooop!" The Avem shoved my face away, pouting as I laughed. "You're so mean..."

"Nah, I'm amazing!"

"I hate you..."

"You love me!"

"Lies. So many lies."

"I never lie. That's just mean."

"Just like you."

"M'kaaayy. Whatever you say."

"What I say is true."

"Oh hush it," I chuckle as I pull him towards me, wrapping my arm around his shoulder. Grian grumbles, his face beet red, but he still wraps his arms arms around my waist, burying his face in my shoulder. 

My own face heated up as I looked at the small Avem that was basically curled up in my lap, going even redder when he wrapped his wings around us.  I ran my hand through his hair, pulling him closer. Grian moved his head to face the jungle again, watching as the last of the light dipped below the horizon, bathing us in darkness. 

It was a nice night, not warm, but not cold. The stars in the sky twinkled, mesmerizing me in it's beauty. 

"It's so beautiful," I murmured.

Grian chuckled. "Yeah I am!"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Careful with the ego, dude. Anymore compliments and it'll pop."

Grian weakly slapped my chest. "My ego is perfect."

"Ah, there it goes. It just blew..."

The Avem snorted, shaking his head. 

"But you are right," I mumbled into his hair. He looked up, turning his head to face me. 

"About what?"

"That you are beautiful..."

...

I think I broke him...

He sat there, mouth ajar, his whole face as red as his sweater. 

"Y-you...I...uh...t-thank...thank y-you? Um...I-I l-like your face too- wait...no...I m-mean, I didn't...I-I made this awkward..." Grian buried his face back in my chest, holding onto my shirt.

I laughed, slowly pushing him back so I can see his face, making him grumble, but I held fast. I lifted his chin up so he would look at me, but he kept his eyes downcast.

"Look at me, please." Grian slowly raised his eyes to meet mine, and I smiled at him. "I like your face too." The Avem chuckled, trying and failing to continue to pout. 

"You need to stop..."

I laughed. "Stop what?" 

"J-just s-stop..."

"I don't know...I quite like this." My iconic smirk painted my face as I put my hand on his cheek, leaning forwards to give him a soft kiss on the cheek. 

I don't really know where I got this courage, but I think it has something to do with me finally coming to terms with my feelings. 

Sitting right here with Grian under the open moon, joking and playing with each other, I know I don't ever want it to end. 

I want to be with Grian forever. I want the butterflies and the giggles and the cuddles for forever. I want the love I feel tonight forever.

Love...

It's such a weird idea but it's the only word that even comes remotely close to the feelings I feel. 

Grian sputtered, completely and utterly broken. 

"Y-you, I-I...but- you...you- I... I hate you..." 

"Nah, you love me." I pull him closer, hugging him to my chest. Grian was now fully on my lap, curled up, his wings still wrapped around us in a warm embrace.

Grian was tense, his muscles rigid, his arms tight around me. I rubbed his lower back, careful not to touch his wings. 

"You okay?" Grian nodded but didn't look up. "You sure?" 

Next thing I know, the Avem jerked his head up, kissing my cheek before burying his head back into my chest, embarrassed. 

My brain short-circuited.

Grian's sweater was put to shame from the red on my face. 

"I-I..." 

The Avem giggled, loosening his grip around me. "You don't like it, do you?"

"W-well...I can't say that," I whispered, laying my forehead on the top of his head. 

"Neither can I." His voice was nearly inaudible. 

"Can I tell you something?" 

Grian backed up a little bit, meeting my eyes. "Yes? Are you okay?"

"Yeah! Yeah, I'm perfectly fine right now. It's just... I..." I took a deep breathe before saying what I've been wanting to say for some time now all in one breathe. "Ireallylikeyou!"

"What? Wait... huh?" 

My entire head and neck was red in embarrassment as I began to repeat myself, slower this time. However, I was interrupted when Grian lurched forwards, wrapping his arms around my neck, burying his face into it. 

"P-please tell me this isn't some stupid joke... You aren't just saying that to see my reaction, right?"

"What! No! I would never- Who would ever do that!?"  Grian stayed silent, but I felt him tense up. I sighed as I gently pushed him back. His arms were still around my neck while I had a hand on his waist. I reached up, placing my hand onto his cheek. "Grian, I would never do that to you. I wouldn't do that to anyone, but especially someone that I really, really like."

"You mean it?"

I laid my forehead on his. "Absolutely." Grian let out a small sigh mixed with a relieved laugh as he closed his eyes, relaxing against me, our foreheads resting against each other. "C-can I... Can I kiss you?"

I didn't have to open my eyes to know Grian's face was just as red as mine by now. "Yeah," he breathed. 

My heart stopped as I leaned forwards, our noses bumping. Our lips barely brushed and I paused, making sure he was truly okay with this. As an answer, he pulled me closer, pressing our lips together in a soft, sweet kiss.

It was short, no more than a mere peck, but it felt like an eternity of pure bliss. We pulled apart, smiling like idiots. As one, we burst out in a fit of giggles, hugging each other close.

"I think I may like you too."

"May?"

Grian giggled again before giving me another peck. "Just maybe."

~~

THE END 

I have been writing this for at least a week.

I LOVE IT

It was supposed to be just a short floofy one-shot but it turned into a story that could easily be split into at least two chapters, but I was too lazy to do that, sooo....

Have a super duper pooper long chapter.

Your welcome.

*Bows*

Also, it's a bit all over the place, but OH WALE

I still really like it TwT

~Buh-Bye!! 💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.9K 103
Drabbles (900- words), oneshots (1,000+ words), and short stories (4,000+ words), centered around the ventures and mishaps of the Hermits exploring t...
3.3K 117 26
It's cancelled. Go read something else, there's nothing here
183K 7.6K 135
Just some Hermitcraft incorrect quotes. There may be swearing in some of the quotes and the hermits will probably be ooc. There will be ships in thi...
36.4K 676 23
Hi. This is a Hermitcraft book! I do some pretty terrible writing, and If you like it, I thank you. Occasionally I will post some AU ideas and that...