A Little Thing Called Family...

By Chihoriplays

What happens when the Bat goes away. The family will play. Bruce leaves Gotham for a mission leaving the city... More

Set up
The Big Reunion
A Broken Family
Recovery
Second Encounter
Putting the Pieces Together
What binds us
It was an Accident
The Mistakes We Make
The Real Encounter
Family is...
The Family Get Together (Finale)

A/N

27 0 0
By Chihoriplays

Well, what do you do when you haven't updated in a month, you make this. I really wanted to make the next few chapters within a few weeks of the last chapter, but it just wouldn't happen, I started doubting my ending and my story all together, and I just got slammed with school, I barley passed all my classes this past trimester, and its just going to get more difficult.

I have a start on the next chapter, but whether or not I can complete it soon is up in the air. I still want to finish this story, it may just take me a little while. I just thought an update would be good because I was updating every few days before and then I fell off the map for a month.

I plan on finishing this story and then I have a few one-shot ideas for different fandoms in the works. The next time I do a while multi part story may be a while after this is complete. My goal is to get this next chapter finished by a week from today, and if I don't then expect another update.

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.2K 23
Every villain needs money, right? But in that kind of buissnes, it's hard to get it the legal way, so why not kidnap a rich child for ransom- or even...
10.1K 155 17
My idea of the batfamily and what would happen their will be some kissing but nothing "bad" and their is some abuse in this story just saying i do...
758 12 16
Jason's back after seven years away. How's Batdad and the gang going to react to his return? How will they feel about the additions he's brought with...
22.6K 843 14
Life as a Robin ain't easy. People constantly try to kidnap you or use you as leverage or get a king's ransom for you or just get in your head. Not a...