Valiant

By BridgetCPerron

Colleen lives in a world where you have one main choice, are you a dominant, or a submissive? For a girl fear... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Author's Note
IMPORTANT! REWRITE!

REWRITE!

150 0 0
By BridgetCPerron

The rewrite of the novel has been posted! Thank you to anyone who will be checking out the new story and plot and hopefully supporting it as much as you all supported this one! You can check the story out here (https://www.wattpad.com/990680938-valiant-chapter-one-an-unwelcome-surprise) or simply look on my page and find the other story titled Valiant, it currently has a black cover with a couple on it, but that is only a temporary cover. Once the first book of Valiant is finished (it will have a sequel and a triquel that are already planned) the old version will be deleted, as I don't want much association with the original plot, story, or cowriter, for personal reasons. Thank you so much for your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.7K 22
When radiant dominatrix Lauren decides to take a risk and approach a shy submissive at a well-known S&M Club, sparks instantly fly. Secrets are expos...
1.9K 103 35
"Is this what solace feels like?" what if all it takes is just talking to the guy you never noticed before? TW: some chapters in the story contains v...
228K 6.3K 33
*2nd book in TPS series* Victor loved Shawn and trusted the male from the day he first met him. He had always thought he would spend his entire life...
1.3M 31.8K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...