Ashes to Ashes | A Kylo Ren...

By Novacant

When the First Order raids a village on Tatooine you are taken away from everything you know. Entering the Fi... More

1. Taken
2. Command shuttle
3. Deal Or No Deal
4. Propel Me Into Space Why Don't You
5. Damsel
6. My Prisoner
7. Meet the Knights
8. Back where we started
9. Warning This Chapter Contains Exercise
10. Meet The Knights Pt.2 (Don't piss them off this time)
11. Vicrul Has Abandonment Issues
12. Battle and a Half
13. So Much Angst
14. Play The Role
15. Dresses?!
17. No one puts little rebel in the corner.
18. People Are Watching.
19. Don't let me down
20. In The Bleak Morning Light.
21. Aftermath
22. Cat and Mouse.
23. Ashes.
24. Dust
25. Power and Glory
26. Anew
27. Death of each-other

16. Society?!

365 15 14
By Novacant

Female interaction.

You decided this was what you were most excited for, aside from a brief meeting where Captain Phasma almost shot you in the face after you walked into a meeting to get Kylo, you were completely starved of feminine presence.

Stars the power that woman before you exuded could be compared to Kylo, but instead of rage and deadliness, an aura of intellect surrounded her. You could see why she was loved and respected by the people of Chandrilla

But it was the kind that you knew could be the death of you the second she wished it to.

Your mind flickered back to the dying woman you held in your arms, how in that moment you wanted nothing more than to know her.

Simply put you wanted more than the company of the knights, they were men, and that was reason enough for you to despise them.

The walk into the glistening tower that marked the government of Hanna City should have gone smoothly, both troopers and Hanna guards lined the street to prevent passers by from being too close to certain death, marching swiftly in the form of Kylo and his Knights.

And yourself, the realisation had hit as you pushed your eye-line across the streets only to find the civilians gazes catching on you after Kylo had passed, their eyes widened and they whispered among each other.

You ignored it, understanding completely the confusion they were experiencing at your being present among the most lethal boy band in the galaxy.

You were just as confused. Perpetually.

Chandrilla was stunning, you had glimpsed it as you came into land, outside the city it was incredible, green rolling hills and glens of derlacs grazing. The city was incredibly high tech, you had glimpsed many hover cars and trams, something you had only heard about from seldom travellers who had been misfortunate enough to pass through your ill-fated village on Tatooine.

But peace never seemed to last,  and your bubble of comfort was popped by a cry of "May the Resistance rise!" The shout from a civilian echoed though the street, seemingly the louder than every other sound combined.

Kylo halted, with yourself and the Knights doing the same.

You watched as Kylo hesitated, saw as he considered, pushing against his rage. His first clenched and his head slowly turned in a manner you were familiar with.

He was loosing the battle in front of your eyes.

In a fluid motion he fully twisted to the man, who you saw to be a scruffy looking human with a sandduster helmet on, his fist raised as his chest heaved. Kylo's arm shot out and the man's head flew to the side, whilst his body stiffened, eventually crumpling to the ground when the force grip was withdrawn, lifeless.

You kept your face steely, watching his back with only slightly narrowed eyes, sure he could feel your tangible displeasure. You wished you had the blessing of a mask like the rest of them, you continued walking like nothing happened.

After a further short walk you reached the largest building in Hanna City, it was bustling with activity, all manner of species rushing about in their native dress. A burst of colour so vibrant you almost winced.

You were greeted with a thinning crowd, parting as what you were guessing were Chandrillian officials, a woman and a male Pantoran, both elegantly dressed in conservative navy blue pant suits.

The woman smiled regally as she took in the group, standing for a moment as Kylo stood incredibly still, you wondered how she hadn't crumpled under his gaze yet.

After what felt like a millennia, she gave a slight incline of her head before greeting them.

"Supreme Leader, it is a pleasure to welcome yourself and your company into our city."

A pause. You caught her eye twitch slightly.

"Prime Senator Vincu, Senator Bularq, we are pleased to be here" Kylo spoke, the modulator eradicating what little emotion may have been held in the phrase. The senator Bularq's blue face wrinkled slightly in a frown, his offence barely masked.

He wouldn't be lasting long.

But Vincu simply smiled to the cohort, her eye snagging on you with a look of controlled intrigue, tipping her head to you before moving forward with the welcome.

You caught the Panatoran's gaze in an instant, his eye raking up and down your body before he reached your glowering face.

Perhaps it was your furious eyes that made his turn on his heel to follow the departing prime senator, or perhaps it was Vicrul beside you, casually swinging his scythe over his shoulder, breaking the male's view of you most efficiently.

The Prime senator walked beside Kylo during the tour of the ground floors facilities, which included shops, holoscreening halls bars and separate glass turbolifts to each conference platform and auditorium.

The thing that stunned you most was the smiles, everyone seemed so happy, so emotive, even seeing frowns and scowls so freely expressed was a breath of cool air to the staleness of a militaries bravado.

The Prime Senator stopped outside of the central turbolift.

"This will take you to your suites, we will send refreshment up with information for this evening's event, I hope you find everything to your taste."

You stepped into the lift with Kylo, watching as Ushar gave a small signal to the troopers who turned to guard the lift, before steeping in himself and pressing the activation button.

You were finally able to breathe again, slumping a little agains the glass opposite the door of the rapidly ascending box.

The view, you let out a little gasp as you turned to face the glass, peering out onto the city, it truly glowed, as the singular sun set it's glass buildings set the orange glow with a joyful elegance.

As the lift slowed you let Kylo's hand pull you from where you were practically drooling over the city.

"Will we get to go out at all?" You asked, looking up to him as he guided you out of the turbolift.

"We need to assess the area first" He said bluntly, veiwng something on a data-pad Trudgen was holding to him as you entered the hall with your rooms on.

So you stood silently beside him, dragging your gaze from the slope of his aquiline nose to take in the sleek modern elegance of the hotel, with black wooden floors and high white walls, decorated sporadically with abstract art and sculptures.

"Come" Kylo said, as the elevator reaches its destination, you nodded, slightly dazed by the entire experience.

He lead you to a room, standing to the side and nodding towards the door.

He had started doing things like this weeks ago, you sighed, focusing on the door and connecting with the force.

Asking for it to open the door.

You squinted slightly, asking again with more energy.

It swung open suddenly and violently, creating a dent in the wall behind it.

You realised your mistake instantly, perhaps even in the second that it took you to open the door.

Kylo stood, he waited as you refused to look at him.

You felt the Knights stilling from where they were finishing scanning the rooms.

You walked into the room and he followed "They already brought out bags up, that's nice" You remarked idly, refraining from cowering in the tense atmosphere.

Kylo walked up behind you, tearing his helmet from his head as he used the force to push you to the wall, which you hit with a thud.

You cursed under you breath knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"You asked" He gritted, the force no longer present but you stayed still, your hands by your sides as you gazed at the the floor beside the bed.

Yes, the bed, singular.

"You asked!" He repeated, frustration plain in his voice.

"I know I asked" You said, evenly. You felt you chest beginning to constrict as his overbearing anger flayed your nerves.

"You are not training to exchange your sympathies with the force"

"It's never said no" You replied finally looking up, sighing as he narrowed his blazing eyes, the amber flickering in his anger.

This had all started when he had read your mind during training to ascertain why you couldn't operate at the speed he deemed you capable off.

"The force is there to be commanded" He stared intensely at you, a small frown creasing his brow. "It is yours to command" He placed a hand on your shoulder, squeezing slightly .

That day he worked you till you were close to dropping, running drills before roaring at you to command the force to bend it to break it.

You were crumpled on the floor when you finally snapped, when you were too exhausted to exert the unconscious morals that forbade you from ruling the force completely.

From where you knelt you seethed at Kylo, finally giving way to the rage building in your chest, allowing it to dictate the way the force flowed throughout you, but in your wearied state your body couldn't fully edict the forces direction.

It erupted from you like a sonic boom, the entire room shook, and you heard distant alarms from the section of the dreadnaught.

You turned with a slanting smile to Kylo, your shoulders heaving and you hands upturned and outreached by your sides, smug in you defeat. You smile slipped when you saw him sitting, having fallen back with the explosion.

A million thoughts went through your head, was he ok? Was he going to hurt you for the explosion?

You became aware of how still you had become when the oxygen in your lungs began to run out. It was then you realised you weren't breathing.

Kylo had stood by then and was advancing, he was not the cause of you asphyxiation, you knew what his force signature felt like by now, and if he was worried he was masking it well. He crouched beside you as your wrecked body continued to tiredly hyperventilate, taking your chin in his hand and whispered only two words before you slipped away.

"Good girl"

In the present you knew the event was on both of your minds, the truth was that you were scared of that side of Kylo, the side that would watch you suffocate and walk towards you unfeeling, the man that would allow you to destroy worlds if it meant you were progressing in your training.

But most of all you were petrified of feeling that lust again, the all consuming fire that heated you with its glorious flames when you crushed and manipulated the force.

You felt your bottom lip quiver as you looked up to Kylo, but you nodded, you knew there was nothing you could do to avoid the power inside you.

So you took ahold of the strands inside you, centralising them in you before pushing them out, this time through your hands placing them ever so gently on Kylo's arms as you invited him inside your head, letting him witness your command.

You pushed him back with the force, albeit weakly, and he allowed it, stepping back a pace or two, but not stumbling as you had hoped. You simultaneously pushed in out of your mind, slamming down mental walls and retracting your consciousness further back.

You looked to him now, waiting for his move, pleased with yourself, and finding yourself hoping he would be pleased too.

But with a searing pain he was back in your mind, from somewhere distant you felt a pain in your knees, you had dropped.

"You haven't bested me yet, Little Rebel"

His location in your mind changed, sending daggers of pain down your spine.

"I can see everything in here, your fears"

The pain was behind your eyes now, as black spots flooded your vision

"Your hopes"

Shivers flooded from your eyes to your finger tips.

Abruptly he withdrew, earning a gasp of relief from you. You stared up to him from where you knelt, tears clouding your view.

He approached slowly, stroking strands of hair away that had fallen from your braid, before tracing your jaw from your ear to your chin, where his fingers took their usual spot.

You raked your eyes from his large boots along the black fabric of his trousers to his where his tunic stopped at his neck, stopping just before you met his eyes.

"You've come so far" He nodded slightly, almost begrudging. You did nothing but stare from where you were still recovering on the floor.

You realised just how vulnerable you were.

"This morning, they looked but they couldn't touch, because you're mine" He slid his thumb over your bottom lip, the leather hissing against the pink skin. His face still so cold as he pushed the digit into your mouth.

Your eyes widened in shock as you jolted back slightly, twisting your head. But he gripped your chin again, tutting.

"Haven't you rebelled enough for one day?" He pressed down slightly with his thumb till you felt a gag coming on.

You didn't bother trying to speak, you knew he probably wanted you to, just to add more fuel to your embarrassment.

But slowly, you shook your head.

A rush of air escaped his nose in what seemed to irritation edged with amusement.

"Then a lesson in obedience is in order" He chuckled darkly, withdrawing his thumb and running it down your lips, coating them in your own saliva.

Next his hand reached where you knew it would, to his tunic, which with a slip of his wrist he released it, with only his undershirt and trousers.

He stood for a moment, gazing down to you.

Before he smirked "Undo them"

You glared at him, debating fighting off the undeniable arousal turning in your stomach for only a moment.

You gave in.

Your hands creeped up to his belt, unbuckling it before puling his trousers down.

Your hands faltered at his waistband.

He backed away slightly and your eyes shot up, wondering what you had done wrong. But he was only leaning down, and a large hand landed on your head, stroking your hair till it rested on the back of your neck.

The action made you shudder a little and lean into his touch, but abruptly he yanked your head towards his, whispering in your ear.

"I won't be gentle this time"

As he withdrew to look you in the eye-

You grinned.

Thank you for 1k reads!! drop a comment and vote if you've made it this far <3 the plot is going to really thicken in the next couple of chapters.

Go follow me on tiktok @Novacant :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.5K 42
After finishing medical school you decide to join the first order as one of their medics. A routine assignment does not go as planned and it's on you...
159K 4.2K 31
After the fall of Starkiller Base, the First Order is desperate to recover from the unexpected Resistance attack. As Supreme Leader Snoke urges Kylo...
59.6K 2.2K 50
You're a powerful political figure for the planet of Baleine and a strong ally of the First Order. Your relationship with Kylo Ren has formed into a...
164K 4K 36
A fresh recruit in the Resistance, you insist on taking your first solo mission to steal info from the First Order. Only problem is, you get caught...