The Marriage Deal (Draco x Re...

By supernovawrt

Y/n Avery was a part of the one of the last pureblood families of America. Her life was on track until her fa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
The End

30

42.4K 1.1K 2.1K
By supernovawrt

A/N SMUT WARNING

30 chapters later, it's time for some spice 🤪 I tried my best, I've not written smut before so hopefully it's not too horrible.

(I received a comment saying some of the lines in this chapter are straight out of possessive. If they are, it was a complete accident and all rights go to her. Please if a line looks familiar you can point them out to me so I can change them, I would never steal another writers work purposefully so I'd like to fix any issue there may be and I don't know exactly what lines are the same. Thank you for pointing it out)

Also not much plot in this chapter so you can skip to the last bit to see the most important part if you'd like.
____________________

Once I told Draco about Astoria he never let me leave his side. Every time he went home, so did I. Every time he skipped class to talk to Snape, I followed. Every corner of this school I was in, he was right behind.

Tensions were rising.

Any day now we'd be in a war.

The idea that Draco was going to try and keep me by his side the whole time warmed my heart but also made me feel like He thought I couldn't fend for myself. I try not to let it bother me because he's doing it out of.... well something. Care for me I suppose. Not love I'm sure... I can't imagine he feels that way yet... or ever for that matter.

We actually had a free weekend at Hogwarts which was rare these days. We were spending the night with Blaise and Daphne in the common room, trying to have a good time. As good of a time you can have with a war looming over our heads.

"I think I'm going to head to bed" I yawned.

"Ahh you're no fun!" Blaise scoffed from the other couch.

"It's... midnight Blaise. We've been hanging out for 5 hours" I laughed. He rolled his eyes at me and booed making the others laugh.

"I'll be right in" Draco said with a smile. I nodded and said Goodnight to Daphne, then Blaise as reluctant as he was.

I started getting out of my robes, and the door opened as I was standing in just my undergarments. I lifted my robe off the floor to cover myself but Draco had a smirk on his face.

"Sorry I didn't-" I was starting to ramble until he walked up to me slowly. The butterflies he causes within me make me nervous. Draco was standing in front of me as I was in thought. He reached for the robe putting his hand on mine and guiding it down, exposing my body to him. My breath hitched.

"You know you don't have to hide from me right?" He smiled. He was taking in my body, I just watched his eyes gaze move from one spot to another, as if he was trying to memorize me. His eyes met mine again and he caressed my cheek. He leaned as close as he could without our lips touching "You're beautiful" I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding. His hands went to the back of my head, and laced through my hair kissing me softly, making me feel safe as he always does. Soon his tongue was teasing my lips, he was making the kiss passionate... hungry.

I dropped my robes and wrapped my hands around his neck trying to deepen the kiss further. A soft growl left his throat. He leaned down and grabbed my thighs lifting me up without separating our lips. I felt myself flop onto the bed and Draco gave me a smile and a look as if he was asking if he could continue. He crawled onto the bed and was hovering over me. I soon started unbuttoning his shirt to answer him. His smirk growing. He helped get his shirt off fast connecting our lips again. I started letting my hands drift over his shoulder, pecks, abdomen anywhere I could reach. The man looked like he was sculpted from marble. He was perfect.

His fingers started lightly skimming the lining of my bra, before his hand started massaging my tit. I moaned into our kiss and he pulled away slightly, still close enough for our noses to be touching.

"Was this planned for me to lose the bet?" He said smugly.

"Forget the damn bet Draco" I whispered breathlessly. His smug look faded. "I want you" He didn't need me to say it again as he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into another more intense kiss. His hands started to roam my body, lifting me up slightly to unhook my bra from me and throwing it somewhere in the room. He pulled away and looked me up and down again. I saw him gulp.

"Fuck y/n" his breath was heavy as he didn't take his eyes off of me. "You're so damn perfect" he leaned down closer to me, as I felt him harden on my inner thigh I let out a small whimper. He pulled himself off me briefly to mess with his belt buckle, and take his pants off so he was left in his boxers. He climbed back on top of me and brought his wand. I looked at him confused when he smirked and his eyes darkened.

"Muffliato" he said in his low voice, pointing his wand at the door before putting it off to the side. His eyes were filled with more lust than I'd ever seen. He slowly moved my panties off of my body, his fingers skimming my heat beforehand making me gasp. He looked down at my body, taking in every aspect of me like no one had done before. "You know how long I've thought of this moment?" his fingers found my bare heat again and started circling, making my eyes roll back.

"How long?" I asked through shallowed breath as I felt his finger slide up and down my wet pussy.

"Too fucking long" he growled in my ear before pushing two fingers into me.

"Oh... Draco" I moaned and grabbed the hair on the nape of his neck.

"Mm so tight." He licked his lips and continued to fuck me with his long nimble fingers that were working wonders on me. They curled into me making me throw my head back. "Keep looking at me" he said using his other hand to pull my sight to him. "I like watching you unravel beneath me" I never seen Draco so dominate, so lustful. It was everything. With every second he touched me I wanted more. I wanted the ecstasy of his bare skin against mine to never end.

"D-Draco please" I whimpered starting to rock my hips into his thrust of his fingers. "I want to feel you in me"

"Begging for it are we?" He gave me a smirk and pulled his fingers out, my juices dripping off them. He put them into his mouth and let out a groan. "Fuck you taste good." Instead of giving me what I was begging for he put his head between my thighs and started to suck and lick my dripping cunt.

"Draco" I moaned, holding onto the sheets tightly.

This works too.

"I love when you moan my name" he moaned into my pussy, the vibrations from his voice making me go even more crazy for him. He continued to swirl his tongue on me, speeding up his flicks then slowing them down into lingering licks. He stopped and crawled up to me to connect his lips to mine once again, this time it was sloppy. His tongue darting into my mouth, making me taste myself.

"Tell me what you want again" he growled. I looked into his eyes lustfully.

"Fuck me Draco" without a second to debate he ripped his boxers off and teased me with his tip.

"You want my cock inside you?" He smirked.

"Yes Draco... please..." I bucked my hips forward causing his tip to enter me slightly, getting a moan from both of us.

He finally entered me quickly causing a loud groan to escape my lips.

"Fuck.." he murmured as his hips started to sway into me. There was a slight tinge of pain only to be replaced with the ultimate pleasure. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer, making his dick go deeper within me.

"Yes... right there" I moan. He started moving faster, His hand slipped down to my clit and rubbing circles again, he looked into my eyes. As he watched me wither beneath him, I could tell he loved every second of it. "I'm going to.." my words trailed off as I felt my walls tighten and the ecstasy of Draco Malfoy filled me more than ever before.

"Cum for me" he growled. Keeping his eyes on me. His words put me over the edge.

"Yes... oh yes" I moaned loudly as I felt myself release on him, he continued to pump in and out of me.

"Fuck y/n.." his thrusts became sloppy before he pulled out and released on my stomach. Our heavy breaths filled the air as he leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss.

He got up and grabbed a towel for me.

"Sorry, I didn't want to..."

"It's fine" I chuckled lightly and the smile grew on his face. He handed it to me before crawling under the covers next to me.
I joined him under the blanket after wiping off and turned to look at him.

He ran his fingers through my hair.

How was he so good at making me feel like the only girl in the world.

"You lost" he said pulling me out of my dream like state. His smirk was insatiable.

"Really Draco?" I rolled my eyes at him causing him to laugh. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. His intoxicating blue eyes looking down at me.

"So what do I win?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"A devoted fiancé?" I suggested. He looked at me through squinted eyes.

"I'd have that if I won or not..." he made it look as if he was thinking for a moment "It's okay I'll cash it in later."

"Am I not enough?" I asked offended, he let out a chuckle.

"You're more than enough. I just like the idea of you owing me something" he gave me a wink.

There were words on the tip of my tongue.

Words I didn't want to say for fear of ruining everything.

I love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 642 37
- Draco Malfoy and Fred Weasley love triangle. -oc fanfic ... Draco Malfoy, Mr. Daddy's Money, has always acted like he hated her. What happens...
19.7K 910 14
Know where your loyalty lies, Malfoy... *************************************** Hogwarts doesn't have one Malfoy, it doesn't have two... It has three...
6.8K 235 19
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Sequel to Don't Ever Forget. After the imprisonment of the delusional pureblood supremacist, and former...
72.3K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...