Wicked Temptation / l.h ✔️

By nessathebutthole

I stared at her and was sure I could do so for much longer. "You're not looking at the stars." She said softl... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20*
21*
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33*
34
35
36
38
39

37*

4.8K 63 2
By nessathebutthole

~Delilah's POV~

"I'm sleeping in my boxers, Lilah." Luke insisted as he pulled off his shirt a couple hours later, the both of us getting ready to go to bed. "But you're so...ex—" I was cut off when I tried to protest. Sure I claimed it was for his sake, but really it was for mine.

"Why don't you go get changed into the pajamas I picked out for you?" He suggested, raising a brow at me. I hesitated, recognizing that look on his face and that tone to his voice. He was on the verge of smirking, mischief in his eyes as he unbuttoned his jeans. If I wasn't mistaken, he looked like he was up to no good. "Go on," He said when I just stood there. "You can use my bathroom." He said casually, making me frown but I grabbed my bag anyways before heading into his bathroom. I shut the door and then unzipped my bag, looking around for the pajamas he'd said he put in here. But when I found it, my eyes bugged. He had not even packed me actual pajamas!

Instead, he had packed me lingerie!

The item he had packed me was something that Kailee had bought me a long time ago, something which I had never worn before. In fact I don't think I had ever even tried it on because it made me feel so flustered even thinking about that. It had been shoved in the back of one of the drawers in my dresser.

It was a two piece outfit, designed to show a lot of skin in a teasing manner. The light pink shorts were made of cotton and looked tiny, while the matching light pink top was entirely sheer except for on the breasts. The shirt was one that you could clip closed in the front, though not really for any purpose in my opinion. It only clipped beneath the breasts and it only clipped twice. There was a bow between the breasts and frill lined the edges, along the bottom and the breasts and the front sides where it was supposed to close.

"Luke!" I exclaimed to him from inside the bathroom, my whole body burning in embarrassment. "These are not pajamas!" I said, but all I heard back from him was booming laughter that grew closer to the bathroom door. He was standing right outside of it now. "Aw, what? They totally are." He called in a playful voice. "You don't have to wear them if you don't want to, though. I know you're always so worried about one of us being too exposed—I mean, cold." He taunted, making my jaw drop. He had totally planned this! There was no way that he actually thought I'd wear this to bed when he was packing it.

Frowning deeply to myself as I looked at the pink set on the sink, I placed my hands on my hips. I knew for a fact he didn't think I'd wear it. "Why did you pack me this?" I called to him, unsure. "No reason." He answered casually, too casually. "But I have some pajamas for you out here, all ready to go." He said. I narrowed my eyes at the bathroom door, finally realizing what he was up to. He hadn't packed this for me to wear. He'd just put the tiniest bit of clothing that I had that could maybe pass as pajamas in with my clothes, knowing that I'd reject them. Luke knew I didn't like wearing things like that to sleep. However, I knew that he had this odd desire to see me wearing his clothes.

"How conniving." I grumbled, still glaring at the bathroom door. "Bubbles? You want me to bring you something of mine?" He asked expectantly, causing me to huff and cross my arms over my chest. "Yes, please." I called, already beginning to get undressed. I took off everything except my panties, even my bra. There was simply no way that I would let him get his way. I could wear this in front of him.

I got dressed in the lingerie, looking at myself in the mirror as I smoothed my hair down. It was even tinier on me than I'd imagined. My butt was practically hanging out of the shorts because they were so small and short, whilst my breasts were barely contained in the top. It was a little too tight on my chest, making them pop out a little too much, emphasizing the size of my bosom. Yet even so, it didn't look bad on me. It perfectly managed to accentuate the curviness of my figure, and I couldn't help but to think that it actually looked pretty on me.

Before Luke could come back I quietly opened the bathroom door and poked my head out. He was standing in front of his dresser with his back to me, seeming to be looking for something to give me to wear. My lips twitched in amusement. "Luke?" I called, hoping my voice didn't sound as nervous as I felt. He grumbled to himself and slammed a drawer shut. "Sorry, bubbles. I was trying to find s—" He turned around with a t-shirt and a pair of boxers in his hands when his eyes landed on me. He froze immediately, looking at me with bug wide eyes and tightly gripping the clothes in his hand in a fist now.

"Delilah," He said my name in a low voice, clenching his jaw as he stared at me. "What are you doing wearing that?" He asked, causing me to giggle softly. I sent him a little smile, cocking my head to the side. "Well, you packed it for me." I responded simply, peering at him as if that was the most obvious explanation. He tossed the clothes in his hand behind him onto the floor as he took long strides across the room to get to me.

My heart pounded as he stood in front of me now, his eyes darkened at the sight of me dressed so scantily. He gripped my hips and squeezed them tightly before tracing his hands over the curves of my body, shivers racing up and down my spine when I felt his hands brush the sides of my breasts. I bit down on my lip and forced myself to stay still as his hands wandered to my back and then trailed down. I couldn't but to gasp softly when he finally grabbed my butt, groping two large handfuls of each cheek as he tugged me against his body.

Though I tried my best to keep quiet it proved to be difficult, especially when his fingertips accidentally dipped a little too far down when he was squeezing my butt again. I felt his fingers against my core from behind, applying just enough brief pleasure to make me let out a surprised moan.

The soft sound made him growl, the hands on my butt tightening as he picked me up and slammed his lips against mine hungrily. I moaned at the roughness of it, able to feel his erection pressing into my core as he kissed me passionately. It was when he used his grip on my butt to grind me against his bulge that I moaned again, louder this time, and tightly fisted the back of his shirt in my hands. He kissed me harder, moaning right back into my mouth as he began to work his hips in time with the way he grinded my core against him, causing more friction between our bodies. I knew I was becoming soaked, because I felt that familiar ache between my thighs again. "Goddamn, bubbles." H growled huskily, our chests heaving when he broke the kiss. "You make me so hard. You're so fucking beautiful." He cursed, beginning to stalk to his bed.

Luke dropped me down gently and pushed me back until I leaned onto my palms, peering up at him curiously. He leaned over me and my heart raced as his mouth descended onto my cleavage, placing wet kisses on my skin. I tangled a hand into his soft hair and lulled my head back, shivering at the feeling of his warm hands grasping onto the flesh of my thighs.

His tongue dragged between my breasts and I moaned when he nipped at my skin, gasping when he suddenly sat up to shove me down on my back. I truly felt small then, looking up at him as he loomed over me between my thighs, seeming larger than life. "I didn't expect you to actually wear this." He murmured, his hands wandering over my frame, tracing my curves. "But you look so pretty." He told me again.

I gasped when he suddenly rutted his hips against me, grinding the erection in his boxers against me. A moan slipped out of me and he growled lowly above me, one hand grasping my wrists to hold my arms above my head, pinning them into his bed. My back arched and I moaned again, an intense heat lingering between my thighs at the way he moaned, stimulated by the bulge against my core. My stability was slipping away from me, making me lose myself in his touch, his scent—in him.

"Lilah," He murmured my name as he kissed along my jaw, his warm breath fanning my skin, and I whimpered, clamping my thighs around his hips. "I want you." I whispered breathlessly, and he groaned quietly as he lifted his head. His eyes were dark as he peered down at me. "I don't want to hurt you..." He breathed, but I just tightened my thighs around his hips and gently bucked my hips up against his, grinding our lower halves together. "Please. I'll be fine." I insisted, glad that he had immediately understood what I wanted from him.

After a moment of him and I peering at one another, he sat up and gently peeled off my shorts, while I took off my shirt. The clothes were thrown to the floor, and then both of us were left in only our underwear.

Luke climbed out of bed and began to search through his nightstand, glancing over at me as I sat in the middle of his bed. "Move up to the pillows." He instructed, a little foil packet between his fingertips as he shut the drawer. I crawled up the bed a little further, watching him closely as he suddenly dropped his boxers, making my face burn. He opened the foil packet and rolled the protection onto his hard member, which suddenly seemed a thousand times more intimidating when I thought about the fact that it was about to be inside of me.

He was between my thighs before I even knew it, a squeal of surprise leaving me as he gripped my calves and yanked me towards him a little more. My head hit his soft pillows and I felt him lift my hips off his bed, peeling off my panties before he threw them to the floor. I bit my lip, shuddering as I felt the tip of his member against my core, threatening to push in. He let out a soft grunt, his biceps flexing as he placed his hands on either side of my head. "You're so wet, Delilah." He murmured, teasing my entrance with the head of his cock.

I felt him begin to push in, the pain just bearable until he kept going deeper, forcing my walls to stretch around him. Suddenly the pain seemed to double and I whimpered, my arms looping around his neck until my hands tangled into his hair.

Against my neck I felt him kissing my skin softly, my eyes fluttering closed when I heard him moan. "So tight," He breathed, nipping at my earlobe. He rutted his hips against mine and I felt his cock stir against my walls, making me gasp. It was then that I realized how deep he was in me, making my core begin to pulsate as I tightened around him. "Luke," My voice came out shaky and weak, wrapping my legs around his hips as I pulled him into me more. The sound made him groan and he bit at a spot on my neck just below my ear, beginning to suck and nibble at it.

His gentle thrusts changed after a few moments, quickly changing from slow, deep gyrations of his hips to deep, rough thrusts. All the while he peered down at me, his gaze lingering on my face as I moaned. He was pressed in on me, my pebbled nipples against his chest and his warm breath fanning my face. "You've no fucking idea how many times I have imagined this exact thing," He growled, raising himself up onto his knees. "You, sprawled out naked in my bed with your little pussy full of my cock, looking up at me. I can't explain why I love how small you look when you're beneath me, but I've fantasized of this for months." He murmured, giving a sharp thrust into me. It was immediate and involuntary when my walls clenched even tighter around him, earning a groan before he chuckled breathlessly and peered at me with a faint smirk.

With a sudden harsh grip on my thighs he had my legs pulled up, keeping them open as he slammed into me. I cried out and arched my back as I gripped at his sheets, feeling my breasts bouncing with each thrust he gave. My head subconsciously dug back into his pillows, consumed by the debilitating pleasure, and I heard him hiss from above me.

Luke held me tightly, raising my hips off of his bed as he roughly pounded into me. The sound of his skin clapping against mine filled his bedroom, accompanied with the sounds of the both of us moaning and his bed faintly squeaking beneath us. "Fuck," He groaned deeply and I whimpered at the intense feeling of his thrusts, his cock repeatedly pounding into a spot that was quickly beginning to make my thighs shake and my body writhe. "Ah!" I whined and bucked my hips further up, making sure he was as deep in me as could be.

When I peeled my lids open my eyesight was hazy at first, but I managed to meet Luke's gaze, looking at him as he watched me through hooded eyes. "That's it, huh? You need me right here?" He growled, seeming to notice my body's reactions. I inhaled sharply when he slammed into that little spot, making my mouth slack open in a silent moan. He hit it again, and then suddenly he was targeting that spot, thrusting into me with the intent to hit the spot I liked.

My back arched again, higher this time, and I could feel myself beginning to tremble for him. The sound of my moans finally left me again, this time louder, and I fisted his sheets tightly as he let me grind my hips needily against him whilst he fucked me, meeting my movements. I could feel it growing on me and I knew he saw it too because he groaned. "Cum for me, all over my cock, Lilah." He insisted lowly. All it really took was a few more thrusts before I was there, coming undone around him as cries of his name left my mouth.

He followed me into the throes of pleasure shortly after, his fingers digging into my flesh as he groaned. All of his muscles tensed and he peered down between my thighs, watching where we were connected as he used his grip on my thighs to grind my core against him, making me whimper at the sensitive-ness of my core. A husky growl sounded from him and I could feel the warmth in the condom when he finally came, holding me so tightly that it felt odd when he released me and pulled out.

A content breath left me as I sagged back down into his blankets, smiling to myself slightly. Because even though I could already feel the ache between my thighs, it wasn't a bad one. It was one that reminded me of what we'd just done, of how much we cared for one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 7
(Updated) We're devouring each other as I place her on my bed and I sit beside her, she pushes me down so I'm laying down and straddles me, she reali...
45.6K 647 17
"i wanna try something" "like what?" "kissing you" "but i thought you were a lesbian" "yea im not so sure now" ©transp-arent ::2016:: Started: 7.15.1...
11.5K 163 71
Just what the title says! I don't like doing much smut, but I might try some eventually. Go somewhere else if you want heavy smut imagines! Love all...
146K 944 44
5SOS imagines and preferences💕 Open🌸