Sleeves

By Tony_nardi_

No parents, no friends, but then a boy comes into her life, and nothing is the same again. More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
11
13

6

3.8K 109 16
By Tony_nardi_

I woke up, and lifted my head. He was gone. I was wrapped up in my blanket, wearing fresh fuzzy pink pajamas and a white long sleeve t-shirt. Had he done something to me? Just then I heard a crash noise coming from the kitchen and Angel yell "Shit!" I walked into the kitchen to see a bowl of oatmeal on the floor and Whiskers licking it up. I smiled and covered my mouth. Angel looked up with sadness in his eyes and a smirk on his face. Then his eyes lifted. He shrugged and said "I made you breakfast."
"I can see that." We both laughed and i started to pick up the oatmeal but he stopped me.
"It's alright, I can handle it Sam." He picked up the mess, washing the bowl and everything (what a gentleman). Then he ran into my room, I jogged in follow. My door was closed and I banged on it. "What are you doing in there?" "One minute!" I could here him moving quickly, I heard a zipper and then ruffling. Then he opened the door and was in gym shorts. "Just wanted to get comfy clothes on."
"Angel?"
"Sam?"
"I want something."
"I'd give you the world if I could, baby."
"Well it's not much."
"Anything."
"Do you think, that we?"
"Could date?" It was exactly what I waned. Even though we'd only just met. I felt something with him, something I'd never known I would feel before.
"Yes."
"Sam, It would be an honor to date the most beautiful girl on this planet."
"Well I hope you find her."
"I already he have."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.7K 48
Cole, a famous actor. Lili,a college girl What is going to happen? (sprousehart)
1.4M 33.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
1.3M 118K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...