Aphrodite (RDJ / Scar Jo)

By JustAlilfan

When Isabelle Rivers accepts a irrefutable proposition to work as a receptionist at Paradise Island's resorts... More

Summary
Job offer
Starway to Hell
The nightclub
Day to day
Drunk
Irreversible
Dear bottle
Clues
Solved riddles
Determined
Apathetic
Trustworthy
The bounds of secrecy
Hidden
I'm sorry
Plan B
Taking chances
Whirlwind
Safety
-Note-
Attached?
Downhill
Last door on the right
Fighter?
We are not safe in here
Embrace
Uncertain Thoughts
Interrogations
The dance
Utah
Tomorrow
Desperate
Soon
Different ways
Mysteries
You know where to find me
Hope
Not an easy task
Twenty facts about me
Bossy
The Larsons
Companion
Something for a start
Chad Williams
A lot better
Truthful
Ghosts of the past
The world
Ups and downs
Deceived
Divided
Unknown fate
Locked
Picking sides?
Uncertain plans
It's time
Mismatches
Not yet
You found me
Heat
The truth
Aphrodite
Sequel???
New Book

High voltage

590 41 13
By JustAlilfan

 Third Person’s POV

“What did you just day?” The agent took a step forward

“Oh, got your attention, now?”

Robert’s jaw clenched as he continued “Trying to use my daughter to get to me? Guess what, I can do the same. I can do a lot worse”

“You are lying”

Williams laughed again “Oh, what? Thought that stealing a girl from an Interpol agent would have the same procedure as any other? C’mon, we had to make it convincing.”

The agent gulped, a wave of intense feelings rushing through his body, and he was not sure how good he would take them.

“You are lying”

“She’s what… three years old now?” he laughed “She’d never remember you, anyway”

“You f*cking…!” Robert approached him furiously, but his words interrupted him again

“We thought a fire could be a good thing, I guess it was. Look at you, you are not even a man anymore”

“Sir… easy!” Ed shouted through the auricular in Robert’s ear “He is just provoking!”

“Where is she?” he muttered, not able to control the fury in his tone

“Oh, I have no idea, I did my job.” He chuckled “You know, we have some pedophiles, who knows…”  he giggled “You could imagine some c*ck ripping a three year old's…”

“I’LL F*CKING KILL YOU!” The agent threw himself at Williams “WHERE IS SHE?!”  

“Sir! SIR!” Ed kept yelling, but there was no way Robert was listening to anything anymore

“F*ck, you, Reilly”

“WHERE?!” Robert threw him against the wall, punching and kicking him continuously as if he was a boxing bag

But Williams, despite the pain, bruises and blood, oh, he kept laughing

“Hit a soft spot, Reilly?”

“WHEEERE?!”

Before Williams got the chance to see, the table of hit his body and broke in half. “AHHH”

The next thing in Robert’s reach was the chair, and every piece of the shattered objects would be enough for the agent to take that man’s life.

“ROBERT!” Agents rushed inside the interrogation’s room to stop him

“AAAH!” Williams yelled as a chair leg punctured his shoulder

“ROBERT, stop!” Emma, the president, also entered the room “Stop! He has too much information”

“WHERE IS SHE?!” He simply kept violently attacking Williams, and his rage did not let him stop.

When his colleagues went to stop him, his colleagues were equally attacked.

“Robert!” Emma yelled

“SIR, please!” The agents threw themselves at him in the attempt of making him stop

“Take Williams out, now” Emma ordered as some other agents entered the room.

“YOU COME HERE!” Robert yelled, still trying to get rid of his colleagues

“ROBERT, STOP NOW!” Emma picked up her gun “Or I will have no choice”

“WHERE IS SHE?!” the agent yelled, turning into the devil in the body of a man.

“Sir… please I just want to… AAAAAH!!”

“I am gonna shoot, Robert!” Emma yelled, trying her best to keep a serious and calm tone.

But it was impossible at that time.

There were too many emotions in the air.

On the other side of the basement, Belle was calmly lying down next to her boy, Theo. The boy would not fail in doing exactly as Robert had told him. And he had refused to leave his mother to sleep alone.

However, the boy soon fell asleep, after they went to bed.

It was pretty late already. She was trying to keep awake and wait for Robert to return.

But she knew it could be a tough and lasting night for him.

So, she tried to close her eyes

And she was almost succeeding, when there was a loud knock on the door.

Theo jumped on the bed, in a fright

“Shh, it is ok, baby, go back to sleep, shhhh, sleep” she hugged him, laying him down again, gently

Quickly, then, she stood up and ran to the door. Lisa was already walking to see what was happening too.

“Who the hell can it be at this time of the night?” Lisa opened the door.

“Ed!” Belle frowned as she saw a breathless Ed, leaning against the door

“My lady, I believe we are really needing you now”

“What’s wrong?”

“Please come with me, I believe you would be the only one capable of stopping agent Reilly right now”

Her eyes widened.

Oh my god, his symptoms are back.

That was her first thought.

But, oh, if only she knew.

At the interrogation’s room, Emma was still pointing a gun to Robert. Or, at least, she was trying to.

Robert was not listening to anybody.

The agent was completely out of himself.

But the president could not easily get herself to truly shoot that man. She knew Robert a lot better than that. She had heard most of the conversation.

She was aware of what was going on. And she had to admit he was probably the best agent she had ever met.

“Robert, don’t make me do this, don’t…” she whispered to herself as she watched him taking down yet another of their agents, another of their colleagues.

“ROBERT!” The agent seemed to take notice of Belle’s appearance, but still fought the agents that tried to stop him.

“Easy, easy, he will…” Ed held Belle, wanting to protect her.

“HE WILL NOT HURT ME AND DON’T YOU TOUCH ME!” She yelled at Ed, who immediately stepped back.

However, at the same time, someone rushed inside and ran through her and towards Emma “I have a Taser Gun here”

“Perfect! Lower the voltage!” she quickly said and waited for her man to do as he was told

“NO, DON’T!” Belle yelled, but she was not on time.

Emma did not hesitate in shooting Robert at that moment

“Aaaah hmmmm…” His body finally failed, not completely unconscious since they lowered the voltage, but yet, in pain.

“Don’t do that…” Belle cried, approaching Robert “Rob… hey”

His eyes looked at her, begging for something she could not understand. He had tears in his eyes, but he did not seem to be having one of those symptom crisis. No, he seemed to be very aware of everything.

“Rob” she hugged him, as he eventually fell unconscious on her lap “Why did you  shoot him?!” Belle turned to Emma, madly

“He was unstoppable, he hurt and injured many men!”

“What happened? Robert is not just… violent” Belle caressed his hair

Emma looked down “Robert was just mad, and he has the right to be. It just turned out to be an ugly moment, but it is ok… we will all solve this. Take him to a room. Let him rest” she then glanced at Belle “He’s gonna need you”

Belle frowned, still without understanding what was, indeed, the cause of all the mess. But, it could not be his privation. That would not be like that, and Emma’s words were not surely be those.

He has the right to be, she said.

So, Belle just stood there with him as they helped bringing him into a room to rest. It was actually a good thing it was not their place. He probably needed some space without anyone worried and asking what happened.

So, patiently waiting for him to wake up, she changed his clothes into some more comfortable that they had in there and she took care of the small bruises he had while worriedly wondering what could possibly have happened.

But, she had no problem in noticing when he woke up. The agent jumped on the bed, confused, hurt and, also, mad. “Where… where…” he looked around

“Rob, shhh” she quickly caressed him “You were exalted and they had to calm you down… but it is ok”

He looked at her, hyperventilating and shocking his head “No… no… I gotta…”

“Robert” she caressed his face, watching as his tears started to fall, yet again “What happened? What are you feeling?”

“They… they took her…” he whispered “She’s not dead… they took her… my baby girl they…”

Her eyes widened “w-what?”

“Belle… they have her…” he looked down, crying so much, as she did not remember seeing him “They took my baby… and I never knew…”

She hugged him tightly, with her jaw dropped and with a huge wave of mixed thoughts herself “Your baby daughter was kidnapped for child trafficking?”

“My baby…”

Oh my god…

Hello!

What do you think? What will happen now?

Just a small note: the baby girl was kidnapped when she was about 7 months old and ever since that day and all the events that happened until this point time passed by. A long time as I mentioned throughout the story.

Please comment and vote!

Love,

Carly*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1M 463K 53
Isabelle Bleiken was only there for a job, and it was just another day when suddenly a group of men kidnapped her. She doesn't know what she was gon...
138K 3.1K 40
#1 in chrisevans #1 in evans #1 in chris #1 in chrisevanslove #1 in stan #1 in boston #1 in sebastianstan #2 in secretdating #2 in friends #2 in call...
121K 2.1K 32
When she fangirls over him and he notices [chris evans x fem!oc] [social media] [started June 27, 2021 Finished October 20, 2021] Best rankings #1 t...
1M 28.4K 54
One day, Zonnique goes to a wild spring break party. The next day, she wakes up inside of a mental home. Her parents rule her "suicidal", placing her...