M A L E V O L E N T || H.S

By bbypinkstyles

M A L E V O L E N T (adjective) : having or showing a wish to do evil to others. "she was an angel, touched... More

| W A R N I N G & C A S T |
| P R O L O G U E |
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10* |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14*|
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18* |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25* |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33*|
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38* |
| 39 |

| 7 |

4.7K 167 289
By bbypinkstyles

.•° °•.
Trigger Warning: Mentions of blood and violence.
°•. .•°

| A N G E L I C A |

"I'm going to let you in on a secret, little Angelica." Jake winked at me from the drivers seat of his sleek black Tesla. This man had money I'll give him that. But then again, looking at the house him and Harry lived in, and the club they owned, I shouldn't be as surprised as I am.

"Enlighten me, Jakey." I smile cheekily in his direction, already taking a very strong liking towards the man currently driving me to my apartment.

"You don't have to worry about Genevieve. I have no idea what relationship you have with Harry, but he doesn't like Genevieve other than on a sexual basis. Though I admit, the man hasn't had a girlfriend since he was 18, there's something about you and him that I can't put my finger on." He smirks and raises his left eyebrow, without taking his eyes off the road.

I thought about what he said for a second. Genevieve looked very hostile towards me, and territorial over Harry. I admit, the thought of them being together makes me jealous, but that comes natural in the way he took care of me last night.

Harry was intimidating. One of those men who only cared about getting their dick wet.

But I was hooked. He was this drug that I couldn't stop taking, I was addicted to the way he could control me, control my body without even the slightest touch. His eyes on me would be enough to make my body hot. Even his presence in a room I could feel without seeing him.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours, huh?" Surprisingly, Jakes voice was soft and gentle as he spoke. Almost as if he knew what I was thinking about.

"Me and Harry won't work. Nothing even happened last night, I woke up alone-"

"Wait, the two of you never fucked?" He looks at me like I was crazy, apologising softly when I cringe at his loud voice and choice of words.

"No. Never. There was a little moment between us where we kissed, but nothing more happened. Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Couldn't a man and a woman stay in the same room and not have sex?

"Harry's never been the type to look after a girl, even if they had been drugged like you had been. Don't push Harry away too quickly. He's had a hard life." Jake turned to me with a look of sympathy on his face.

"Haven't we all?" I shook my head in disbelief.

"What do you mean by tha-" Jake's question was cut short as the car lurched forward slightly, as we got hit into by a large black SUV.

"Fuck sake!" Jake shouted, turning to look out the back window at the people in the SUV.

"What's going on?" I screeched at the car behind began to rev its engine louder, speeding up to hit us again at a different speed.

My head went to turn and look out the back window, but was cut short as the back window crashed along with the sound of a gun shot. The bullet luckily never went further than the backseats, it was still enough to shake me up.

"Angelica I'm gonna ask you to open the glove box, don't freak out. But inside is a gun. Grab the fucking gun and sit in the foot compartment with your head down." The light and cheeky tone in Jake's voice had disappeared completely, I hadn't seen the man so serious.

Without any questions, I leaned down and opened the glove box, there was a hand gun. Without giving it too much thought, I grabbed the gun and turned the safety off, making sure my finger was well away from the trigger as I get down into the foot well of the car. I finally looked up at Jake, who was trying his best to speed in and out of the New York traffic.

"How the fuck do you know how to turn the safety off on a gun?" He panted, removing his eyes from the road for just a second as his bewildered eyes looked at me.

"I went to a gun range a few years back." I smiled sheepishly.

"That's great news. You might have to actually use it."

"What?!" I shouted, staring at Jake like he had two heads. "Are you out of your fucking mind?! Why do you even have a bloody gun in your car anyway." I felt like crying.

"Look, I'll get Harry to explain everything to you okay. But right now, all that matters is that you shut the fuck up and keep you head down. I want you alive." Jake grunted as he made a sharp right, turning into a small road just off the main one.

"Jake, do you know where you're going?" I asked, matching the concern look on his face as he realised he had hit a dead end.

"Fuck. Stay in the car, Angelica." He whispered to be, softly opening the driver door before turning to look at me.

"I'm calling you Gels from now on, Angelica is too much of a mouthful." He laughed, easing the tension just a little. "I need you to keep your head down. There is a blanket in the back, put it over your body and don't move, not for anything or anyone." He urged, staring at me intently again. All I could do was nod and reach for the blanket.

My eyes began to water as I heard Jakes feet shuffle to the front of the of the Tesla, before the tires of another car, presumably the SUV, came screeching to a halt just behind us.

My hands shook as I held the gun between my fingers.

Deep breaths, Angelica.

I jumped in fear as gun shots started. My fear for Jake increasing by the second. I had no idea if he even had a weapon himself, or even how many people were in the SUV to begin with.

I could decipher the direction of the gun fire, so you could imagine I could hear the gun shots stop coming from the direction Jake was, and then the thump of a body hitting the ground.

I sucked in a gasp, bringing my left hand to my mouth in an attempt to stop a scream from escaping me.

"He's dead, boys. Find who ever was in the car with him." A gruff voice spoke, it sounded very mature, like he was an older man. But it still sounded young at the same time.

"Yes, Richard." One of the men replied.

Heavy footsteps rounded the car, as the sound of a car engine started. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Richard must have left his other men to do his dirty work.

I held my breath again, hearing the click of the car door opening from the back. They were going to find me. I know it.

"Nothing in the back, Steven. Check the boot." One of the men spoke up, his voice was so close to me.

Steven, I'm guessing, rounded around the back of the car and opened the boot, shouting up to the front that he hadn't found anything either.

"I'll check the front seat." The unidentified man spoke again, and the same thing happened...the click of the door opened. This time, it was by the side of me.

I couldn't breathe, any breath would have moved the blanket and they would have seen me.

I closed my eyes and gently rested my finger on the trigger, trying to disassociate from the fact I may have to pull the trigger and put a bullet between this mans eyes.

"What's this then?" I could hear the evil tone and the smile behind his voice.

He's caught me.

"What is it Tony?" Steven called. Ah, so he did have a name.

"Well. Whoever is hiding under this thick little blanket has forgotten to cover a piece of their hair." Tony mocked, grabbing the strand of my hair that I stupidly forgot to cover and began to twirl it around his finger.

I began to cry harder, my body shaking rapidly this time.

"Don't cry, Princess." He taunted, grabbing the blanket and ripping it from my body, making me scream.

Blinding, I lifted the gun and pulled the trigger.

The bullet shattered the window, Tony fell back with surprise as he slammed the car door shut again, ducking down to take cover.

"Steven! The little bitch has a gun." There was no answer.

I lifted my hand to reach up against the window to pull my body out of the foot well, completely forgetting the shattered glass as I sliced the palm of my hand deeply. I screamed out in pain, the sound giving Tony enough time to figure out I was distracted and reach into the car and wrap his hands around my neck.

"You fucking bitch! Steven is dead!" He roughly shook me as he yelled, spit flying out of his mouth as I flinched away from him with a confused look.

He's dead? I didn't kill him?

Realising I still had my hand wrapped around the gun, I decided instead of shooting Tony, as I would not have the best aim considering I could not breathe, I brought the handle of the gun up with force and smashed it against his temple, making his vision go slightly blurry for a second and his hands drop from around my throat.

I panted and gasped as I finally managed to get air into my lungs, my body still shaking like a leaf. I lifted my head up in time to see a figure reach behind Tony, grab his neck and twist it, snapping it.

I don't think I'd ever seen someone snap another mans neck in real life before. And it certainly wasn't a sight I wanted to see again.

Not being able to stomach the sight, I hunched over in both pain from my palm, dizziness from the lack of air in my lungs a few seconds ago and the sight of the dead man in front of me, I threw up all over the car.

"Really Gels! All over my fucking Tesla?!" A man screeched from the side of me.

"Jake?! What the fuck!" I gasped, staring at the very much alive man who was looking at me in horror.

"I thought you were dead?!" I sobbed, not being able to handle so much emotion.

"Hey...shhh. I'm fine, nothing but a little method acting." He calms me down slightly. "Look, let's get you out of this car, I've called for backup. Harry and Jim should be here any minute." He looked concerned.

"Who's Jim? Wait, why is Harry coming? Jake, what just happened." I sobbed in horror, still feeling so sick and lightheaded.

"Gels, you're losing a lot of blood." Jake panicked, opening the car door and reaching for the blanket, tying it tightly around my right palm.

He rounded his arm around my back, and one under my legs as he lifted me up bridal style, letting me lean against his chest with my head nestled tightly in his neck.

"Jim is our old boss, Harry is our new boss. We'll tell you soon, sweetie. Don't worry." He whispered, puckering his lips against my forehead softly as my eyes drifted shut.

The sound of another set of tires screeched to a halt a few meters away from us, as well as the car doors slamming shut and two pairs of footsteps running in our direction.

All the sounds were too familiar, making me flinch into Jakes body and whimper.

"It's okay. It's Harry and Jim." Jake whispered to me as he began walking in a hurriedly pace in the direction of Harry.

"She's bleeding, take her to the car." An unfamiliar male voice spoke up, supposedly Jim.

"Let me take her." Was the last and first words I heard come from Harry as my body fell into a state of exhaustion.

.•° ✿ °•.
Apologies for any spelling errors, I will be editing soon.
Much love,
°•. ✿ .•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 98 32
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
11.4K 603 38
COMPLETED 10/27/2020 Luz Garcia gathers her things and moves to NYC after High School, running away from death, boy trouble, and the walking reminder...
1.1M 19.9K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...
850 49 20
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...