Speed

By unusualethan

I have been kidnapped. But I have escaped after three years of living in their hell hole asylum. My kidnapper... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note

Chapter 14

164 15 1
By unusualethan

       I (unfortunately) woke up again. There was something cold and wet on my forehead. It was not very pleasurable, so I tried to shake it off of my head, I failed miserably. This meant that I was actually going to have to emit effort into moving my arm so that I could get it off. I was so groggy. but one good thing that I noticed was that the pain in the back of my neck was, impossibly, almost gone. There was just the slightest pain, basically nothing. I made my arm go into an upward toward my face to get the cold and wet object off of my head and then there was something that I hadn't noticed before. There was an ache in my arm, but I still moved it and successfully got the cold and wet thing off of my forehead. The thing that was cold and wet (that I now suspected was a rag due to the way that it felt when I picked it off my face) was obscuring my sight. So the only thing that I could see was a small amount of light through the cloth. Now that it was off my face, My eyes felt like they were going to liquefy from the sudden amount of light that poured into my pupils. I was basically blind for now. So I rolled over onto my stomach.

        "Ya okay?" River said, her twang has once again returned. Seriously, what the hell was up with her voice?

        "Yeah I think so, it's just the sun... it's kinda killing my eyes," I said, "No wait, there not in the process of killing my eyes, they already have. they're dead."

        "Well your having a good day aren't you?" River said rhetorically.

        "Yes, the best of my life," I said with a very sarcastic tone.

        "Maybe you should probably not look at the lamp that we put in your face," Matt said with a chuckle (Which was sexy as hell). Really. Really. It's a damn lamp.

        "Well then. TURN. IT. THE HELL. OOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF," I say in a frustrated tone,dragging out the last word.
They turn the lamp off and I sit up. And that when I realize that I am on the floor of a motel. Isn't this just a lovely establishment. With all it's carpet and wall stains. With it's beautiful used to be white sheets that now look like they've been stained with pee and a multitude of food. Wow, bravo, I do say, probably the 9th wonder of the world (the 8th being Matt of course).

        "Yeah, I know. And the service was superb! If you call teenagers with acne exploding all over their face and sleeping on the desk or ignoring the world superb service," Matt said, making me think that I said that last thought aloud.

        My arm was aching again, but not just my arm now, it was also my hips from sitting up. "How long have I been out?" I ask.

        "Well we left the house in a panic around 10:30, and now it's 6:13," He said looking at his watch, "So subtract the thirty minutes we were in there car before you blacked out... 7 hours and 15 minutes I'm pretty sure."

        So after learning that I was knocked out for over seven hours I understand why my whole body was aching.  I debate getting up and decide that it would probably be best not to because body ache. So instead i just fall backwards onto my back again. I thud onto the  stain infested carpet, sending a sudden pain through my back and shoulders. I didn't want to get up. And I made it very clear to River and Matt to not bother me or their appendages be ripped off and eaten by russian wolves, by starring them down until I knew that they understood I wasn't moving. I fell asleep right there. It probably would've been more conforatlable in the beds. But the amount of pain that I would have to go through to get to the bed would have nullified the conforatablility of the beds. Besides, I was asleep, and for the first time in eight hours, I was happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...
82 47 16
"π»π‘’π“‡π‘œπ‘’π“ˆ 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 π’·π‘œπ“‡π“ƒ, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž'𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒢𝒹𝑒" Like everyone else her age, Kourtney Woods struggles to balance maintaining decent grades...
900 37 27
Connor Hunter's life was as normal as everything was. He attended school regularly with his two best friends. He had average scores which for a guy o...
8 2 1
In a world where time is like putty in hands of a select few, Gabriel finds himself with the extraordinary ability to slow down the passage of time...