Little Bit Of Hope (Zouis)

By KylesPage

"Stay with me please." Louis said, Zayn looked down, "Always." More

Blank Page- Prolouge
Realationship Drama- Chaper Two
Mixed Feelings- Chapter Three
A bit of what-cha-ma-call-it :P- Chapter four
Love at a Hateful sight- chapter five
Little bit of Everything- Chapter Six
Da Fauk- Chapter Seven
Love- Chapter Eight
Sadly- Chapter Nine
I know I'm Gunna Run Away- Chapter ten
Cool Kids Don't Dance- Chapter Eleven
Beat Them Day- Chapter Twelve
Rotten Love- Chapter Thirteen
Secrets Revealed- Chapter Fourteen
Prince Charming- Chapter Fifteen
Pretending- Chapter Sixteen
Fighting Begins- Chapter Seventeen
Playing With Feelings- Chapter Eighteen
Whoa- Chapter Nineteen
Sweet Dreams- Chapter Twenty
Silent Night- Chapter Twenty One
Unidentified Feelings- Chapter Twenty Two
Just Memories- Chapter Twenty- Three
Freaking Out- Chapter Twenty Four
So Happily- Chapter Twenty Five
Come Sail Away- Chapter Twenty Six
Half A Heart- Chapter Twenty Seven
Who Doesn't Love Drama- Chapter Twenty Eight
Random
Crazy Thing Called Love- Chapter Twenty- Eight
Hall of Fame- Chapter Thirty
Why Don't We Go There- Chapter Thirty One
Run- Chapter Thirty two
Family Meeting- Chapter Thirty Three

School Blues- Chapter One

1.6K 42 48
By KylesPage

I'm going to post a bit early, I'm eager for this story to get off the ground, just please get this section and the last one at two vote, of I will not update, I have a pretty cool plot, I'd tell you, but my literature grade says that I'm bad at explaining plot, which I am.

This chapter is for @SunshineFace I love her work, and I admire how much she is open about her religion, I am a Catholic, I don't know most the bible, I am practically agnostic, sorry if that bugs you

"Liam, if you don't get up this instant you will be late for school." Karen said to Liam, "Huh?" Liam asked, still tired from doing 'things' last night, in other words him and a group of friends, including Niall, partied, the nigh before school got back from Christmas Holiday, "School, your little brother Louis, he's starting his first day today." Karen said, slightly annoyed that Liam wasn't getting ready yet.

"Okay, 'm getting up, quick question though, why are you here, usually by this time in the morning you and Geoff are already at work?" Liam asked while getting up and grabbing a shirt in his dresser.

His mother smiled, "I do live here." She told him. "Yeah, well, I realize that, its just that you're never home, so I guess that its just odd that you are waking me up and not Louis." Liam stuttered out and grabbing pants, seeing that he was just in boxers.

He loves his mother very much, and didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"I know, its Louis's first day of school, I just wanted to see him off." Karen said, "Should Niall and I give him a ride to school?" Liam asked, knowing the answer will be yes.

"Actually, today, no, Louis wanted to ride the bus for some reason, something about wanting to 'make many friends and this is the way to do it.' or something like that." Karen said with a smile, her son is already ready for school, "What?" Liam screamed, not to loud, just loud enough for Karen to know that he was mad.

"Yeah, Li, just let him do what he is suppose to do, you and Nialler can go to school in your car, and you'll probably beat him to school." Karen said, "Mum, its not about beating him to school, its about making sure no one hurts him, or anything like that." Liam said, "Okay Li, just get you and Niall to school already, or else." Karen joked, "Muuuuuum, this is no joking matter, Louis could be laying in a ditch right now, all bloody and bruised from some of the kids that ride the bus." Liam said, following his mother to the kitchen, where Niall was having his second bowl of cereal.

"What?" Karen asked, alarmed that her youngest son could be in so much danger, "He's not telling the truth Mrs. P, he just wants you to never let Louis ride the bus again, the kids that ride the bus aren't that bad, they won't beat up a nerd until the fourth day of riding, a geek until the eighth, and you just climb the social ladder from there, adding two from now on instead." Niall said.

"So when will Louis have to stop riding the bus?" Karen asks confused, secondary school when she was younger wasn't so, for a lack of a better term, violent.

"Now!" Liam yelled, "No, Louis isn't an idiot, idiots get beat up on the first day." Niall said, "What?" Karen asked, "Nothing." Liam grumbled.

"Come on Niall, I'm driving remember." Liam then grabbed Niall's shoulder, and his keys on the table, "I wasn't done- Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Payne." Niall said, following Liam out the door and to the car.

"I can't believe that my mum let Louis go to school, like seriously, Louis is, well, Louis, he's special, I can't even think what he is having to go through right now." Liam said, "Li, I'm sure that she had the best intention at heart, just she doesn't think that Lou is going to get hurt, so how about we get to school, and tell Louis never, ever to ride the bus again, simple. Right? We both know that I am right." Niall said, "Don't bother the driver." Liam said, Liam knew that Niall was right, he was just to mad to admit it.

Louis got on the bus, instantly seeing groups that he knew he shouldn't hang out with, muscular kind of guys, the guys with tape holing their glasses together, people talking about chess, he could hang out with those, and finally, this small group of boys. "Uh, can I sit here?" Louis asked, pointing to an empty seat by a boy with bright pink hair.

"Sure, Mate. I'm Calum." One of the boys said, he looks almost Asian, but Louis knew that he wasn't just by looking at the boy, "Louis." Louis said, feeling shy, "Cool, I'm Luke." Another boy said, he had blonde hair, "Michael." The bright pink hair boy said, "I'm Ashton, call me Ash." The last boy said, then there was a girl, "I'm Abigail, everyone calls me Abby though, so please don't call me Abigail." the girl said, she had brown hair, and blue green eyes. "As I said, I'm Louis, my older brother and his friend call me Lou." Louis said, still feeling shy, "Can we call you Lou?" Micheal asked, "Sure, I don't have a problem with that." Louis said.

"So, does your brother and his friend go to school here?" Abby asked, "Yeah, they both do." Louis said, "What's the friend's name?" Calum asked, "Why do you want to know his name?" Louis asked, feeling more than confused, "Because, all of the people we know, only two of them have little brothers, they both bully other people here, so friend's name." Calum said, "Uh, Niall, Niall Horan." Louis stuttered, "Haha, any chance that your brother is Liam Payne?" Luke asked, "That's him." Louis said, with a huge smile on his face.

All of the five other teen knew what was going on, Louis didn't know that Liam was a bully, he wasn't too bad, just an asshole to a lot of people, the five teens had a silent conversation and decided not to tell the young teen about his older brother, "Cool, maybe we could meet him sometime?" Abby said first, her having two little sisters and one older on, she knew how to keep people of all ages occupied, "Cool, Lili, mum, and Geoff will be happy to hear that I can make friends." Louis said to the teen jokingly, making the five of them laugh.

"Who's Geoff?" Calum asked, "My step-dad, I don't remember my real dad, and up until I was nine or so I thought he was my real dad, so I don't call him Geoff often." Louis said, "Cool, hey, we have ten minutes on the bus still, so do we wanna listen to music?" Calum asked, "I forgot my iPod." Abby said, "Me too." Michael said, "I forgot my everything electronical, I remembered these." Ashton said, holding up drum sticks, "So, did I, I was hoping that one of you remembered anything." Calum said.

Louis reached into the smallest pocket of his backpack to pull out his iPhone four, he didn't want to advance to a Five gen. "We could listen to music on this, I have a number of songs, just you guys might not like the kinds of music that I like." Louis said, "Thanks so much for letting up use you phone to listen to music." Calum said, "It's cool, I just can I listen to music with you guys?" Louis asked, "We're going to listen without head phones, or ear buds or anything like that." Abby said, "Okay." Louis said.

"What group should we piss off first?" Calum asked, "Them." Michael said, pointing to a bunch of strong looking guys, all having a few tattoos, and a few piercings, "What? Won't they be mad?" Louis asked, remembering how his brother has always told him not to mess with people bigger that them, "That's the point." Luke told Louis, "Oh?" Louis asked, more like said, confused, "No worries, they won't hurt us if that's what you're worried about. They find it as a... game, yeah a game." Abby said, "Okay, as long as I don't get a black eye or anything." Louis said in a joking manner, "Okay. Let's see what music is on here." Calum said, "Really? We Can Dance if We Wanna, by Men without Hats, why?" Calum asked, "'Cause we can dance if we wanna." Louis said, moving his fingers "See, I'm finger dancing." Louis said.

Calum hit play. 'You can dance if you wanna, you can leave this world behind... if your friends don't dance, then they're no friends of mine' was playing as loud as Louis's phone could play. "Hey Dummies." One of the stronger ones said in the direction of the six of them, his name was Zach "Shut, that music off, its the stupidest song ever." Another one, James, yelled, looking stronger than the first.

"Guys we shouldn't mess with them, look." Alex, one of the weaker, he was still pretty strong looking, said pointing to Louis, "So?" Zach said, "So, do you know who... his brother is." Alex said the last part so Louis couldn't hear it. "Oh look, here we are, at school." Calum said, "You six just got lucky." Zach said, "Let's get off the bus, we don't want to be late for first period." Calum said.

"Louis William Payne, why did you ride the bus." Louis heard, and then he found his brother, "Hi Lili, how are you?" Louis asks, clueless to his brother's anger, Liam's face soften noticeably, "I'm good, how was your bus ride?" Liam asked, seeing that there was a good ten minutes until first class, "Good, I made eight friends." Louis said, "How did you make so many so fast?" Liam asked, "I asked if I could sit down where five of them were, they said yes, then we turned on music on my phone so that way we could talk to some other kids, from listening to their conversation I learned that the three boys are named Zach Marshal, James Blue, and Alex Boats." Louis said, Liam put on a fake smile, knowing that those boys were trouble,"What are your other five friends name's?" Liam asked, so that way he could tell people not to mess with them so Louis won't have to deal with the heart break.

"Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Abigail Soah." Louis said, "Over there are Alex, James, and Zach." Louis said, pointing to where the strong people were, "Lou." Liam said, "Yeah, Lili?" Louis asked, "They don't want you as a friend." Liam said without thinking, "What? Why?" Louis asked with tears in his eyes, "Shit." Liam said, to quiet for Louis to hear, "Because they don't know how to have cool kids like you and your friends, as friends." Niall said, seeing that Liam needed help.

"Yeah what Nialler said." Liam said, "Okay, I understand, well I need to find my locker." Louis said, "Since lockers are organized by grade level, I'll show you where the second to last year is." Liam said, thinking of an excuse to walk Louis to his locker so Louis won't be alone, "Okay." Louis said, happy that he is going to get to spend more time with his brother.

"So, Lou, remember don't talk to people unless they are with your friends, or they are a teacher. And if anyone tries to hurt you, yell you full name." Liam told Louis, "Wait, when you say full name are you meaning Louis William Payne, Louis Payne, or Louis William?" Louis asked, Liam smiled fondly at his brother, "Louis Payne." Liam said, "Okay, well, Lili, the bell is about to ring so I better go." Louis said, "Oh, and one more thing, if you meet someone named Joshua Devine, he might just go as Josh, tell him that I want to meet him on the track." Liam told Louis, "Okay, I will tell Joshua, or Josh, Devine, to meet you an the track. Wait, which track?" Louis asked, him mind flooding with having to communicate farther with someone that he doesn't know.

"The running field." Liam said, "Okay, that I can do, now, may I please go to class?" Louis asks jokingly, "Sure, I need you to be smart, or else I'll fail my homework." Liam joked back. "Bye. I'll send Josh to the track if I see him." Niall said, "Okay, and remember, don't ride the bus, Niall and I will take you home. Okay?" Liam asked sternly, just so he can keep an eye on his little brother, "Promise, I will not forget to ride with you and Niall. Where will we meet?" Louis asked, not wanting to wander around the school until he finds Niall or Liam.

"We'll meet ten minutes after final class, at uh, usually the running field." Liam said, "Okay, I remember." Louis said, "Bye, Lou. Remember, no talking to weird'os." Liam said, "Remember Liam, I'm only two years older than you, well right now I am only one, your seventeen, I'm sixteen." Louis said, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, just get to class before you are late." Liam said, "Bye." Louis said, walking to advanced math.

He had to take a test before he came to school, showing him what classes he is smart enough for, or in his case, too smart for.

"Math." Louis said, looking at his time table, "Excuse me." Louis said, poking his head in a door that said math, "Yes?" The teacher asked, "Is this algebra two?" Louis asked, "It is, are you Louis the knew student?" The teacher asked, "Yes Mrs..." Louis trailed off not knowing her last name, "Steele. Like the metal." She said, "Okay, Mrs. Steele where should I sit?" Louis asked, "Anywhere you want, I don't really set certain seats in my classes, unless need be." Mrs. Steele said, "Okay." Louis said, going up to the front seats, and sitting in one.

"Hey Lou, I didn't know you were in algebra two." Ashton said, sitting down right next to Louis, "Yep." Louis said.

In French he had Abby sitting next to him.

In English he had Michael sitting next to him.

In Chemistry he had Luke sitting next to him.

Lunch was next, Louis was walking with Luke, they got their food and went to 'the spot' as Luke called it.

"So this is 'the spot' also known as 'the rock'." Luke said, Ashton, Michael, Abby, and Calum were all following the two of them.

"Over there is the old football (Soccer) field, its now just a place that people hang out at, there is also a old basketball court over there, up until the Payne's gave a lot of money to the school, your family." Abby explained.

"Cool." Louis said.

"Calum, Ashton, Michael, Luke, and Abigail, can you five help me move boxes into the class for an art project?" The art teacher, Mr. Walden, asked, "Sure." Abby answered, the five of them all running to help Mr. Walden.

----------

I'm going to ask questions to get your guys' input so...

Which tattoo on the boys in you favorite?

Mine is Liam's four arrows on his fore arm. >>>>

I'm going to add more One Direction people, well I only have two left.

2441 words, all of my chapters are going to be at lease 2000 words.

The picture on the side is Michael, and Abby is also there.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and or comment at tell me what you think.

Bye,

All the Marvel and D.C. Comic Super Heroes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 103 30
'I think I'm in love with my best friend, But I keep it to myself because I'm too scared to loose him'
36.7K 1.9K 125
"Nothing feels Better than this."
15.4K 891 26
I just wanted to be happy and so I was on drugs. I always thought no one could be able to keep me happy. Then you came along and you proved me wrong...
612K 6.3K 48
Prefrences, basically.