•°Arrange Marriage with Park...

Autorstwa hobiwifeu525

.°•A girl who got married to help her family but the life has planned something else for her.°• - 'Oh, you wa... Więcej

💗 INTRODUCTION💗
💗 CHAPTER 1💗
💗 CHAPTER 2💗
💗 CHAPTER 3💗
💗 CHAPTER 4💗
💗 CHAPTER 5💗
💗 CHAPTER 6💗
💗 CHAPTER 7💗
💗 CHAPTER 8💗
💗 AUTHOR'S NOTE💗
💗 CHAPTER 9💗
💗 CHAPTER 10💗
💗 CHAPTER 11💗
💗 CHAPTER 12💗
💗 CHAPTER 13💗
💗 CHAPTER 14💗
💗 CHAPTER 15💗
💗 AUTHOR'S NOTE 💗
💗 CHAPTER 16 💗
💗 CHAPTER 17💗
💗 CHAPTER 18💗
💗 CHAPTER 19💗
💗 CHAPTER 20💗
💗 CHAPTER 21💗
💗 CHAPTER 22💗
💗 CHAPTER 23💗
💗 CHAPTER 23 💗 "Real"
💗 CHAPTER 24💗
💗 CHAPTER 25💗
💗 CHAPTER 27 💗
💗 CHAPTER 28 💗
💗CHAPTER-29💗

💗 CHAPTER 26💗

7K 221 44
Autorstwa hobiwifeu525

Like an echo in the forest
The day will come back around
As if nothing happened
Yeah, life goes on~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The plane landed peacefully and we were at our destination.

(I can't think of any Good Destination so imagine that by yourself 🤣)

We were now standing outside the Airport and we both were holding each other's hand tightly. ( I didn't leave Jimin's hand the whole time we were in flight bcz I was scared)

We took a taxi and we reached our hotel.

when I opened the room I thought that it was going to be something romantic like rose patel and candles but the room was so simple.

i was kinda disappointed and I pouted.

After that we took a bath and we got ready to go out.

We were really hungry so we went to eat something.

We had a cheeseburger and Coke and then we were exploring the new place. 

The beach was really close to our hotel so we decided to go there.

Jimin was looking so hot, those abs and His thighs And the muscles. Damn i want him to-     Okay it's to early for that.

I was wearing a 2 piece bikini that Jimin bought for me. I have no idea from where did he bought that And WHEN!? 

Jimin's pov

Phew. Everything is going according to the plan.

Oh wait is that sim? oh my god... She looks so hot in that suit. Well I'm good in picking clothes. But For real, she looks so hot that I can't even take my eyes of her. I can't wait for the night. It's going to be so Special. This is going to be so fun.

At the beach

Sim's pov

"Mister Husband, can you please apply Some cream on my Back?" I asked Jimin and He smirked. "oh sure Sim."

Wow it was feeling so good. He's really good at this.

We were having our fun. We were clicking pictures and Playing with water and making sand castles and Enjoying the view.

It was the time of Sunset.

We were sitting there, on the sand, enjoying the sunset together. we both were holding each other's hand and we both were looking at each other. we were so much into the moment.

Our Faces came closer to each other and then we were inches away. I could feel his breath on my face. We both closed our eyes and our lips connected.

The kiss was Soft And Sweet. It was a perfect Moment.

He smiled at me and said, " You are so pretty sim." And I chuckled.

"You too! You are soo handsome and cute. I'm really blessed to have you in my life." I said and he kissed me again and we layed there for some time.

It was late now and we got up and decided to get back.

When we were going back I forgot about my towel. I asked Jimin to stay there and I went to get my towel.

I got my towel and I was on my way back when some guy came and said, " yo gurl, you got some nice ass " and he Was checking me from up to down.

And I was ignoring him and I started walking when suddenly he grabbed my Wrist and I looked back in annoyance. I turned back and I saw Jimin and he slapped that guy so hard that his cheek got red as blood.

"you mf, she's my wife and she belongs to me." he said And he punched him in his stomach and He layed there on the ground.

Jimin Put his Arm around my shoulder and pulled me towards him.

"let's go." he said and I nodded.

We got back to our hotel and I opened the door. I was expecting the same Simple and boring room but I was surprised.

There were roses on the ground and candles everywhere. Oh my god what!? I ran out of the room and I looked here and there.

"What happened?? Don't you like it?" jimin asked me bcz of my Confused reaction.

" jimin we are in a wrong room I think, we should go to our room let's go. " I said And started searching for our room.

" aah you stupid woman, this is our room, I got it decorated for you. " he said and I got surprised.

" you what!? Oh my god I can't believe this!!!" I jumped on him and I hugged him tight.

" it's sooo Pretty baby" I said and he Smiled.

"I'm happy that you liked my surprise." he said and he took me to the bed in bridal style and placed me on the bed.

I was a lil nervous because I don't know. I don't know what was going to happen but I was so ready for everything.

Jimin sat beside me and he held my hand. I got more nervous.

"Sim i-"

"I need to shower. I will be right back. " I said interrupting him and I ran to the Bathroom to take a quick shower. I know that I'm a humourous person but I got really nervous at some situations.

And after I took my shower, got out and saw that I forgot my clothes and towel out. What the heck sim, how could you forget such an important thing.

I opened the door A lil and pecked out. I thought that Jimin might have gone out somewhere but he was sitting on the bed, with his arms crossed, waiting for me.

"ji- Jimin can you give me my towel please ?" I said and he stood up and Gave me the towel.I ran inside again and I slammed the door shut on his face. God what is wrong with me???

I wrapped the towel around me and I got out and I saw that Jimin was not there.. is he mad at me?? I picked some clothes and I wore them.

Jimin came after sometimes And I can see he was sad. Is he sad with me??
T_T what have I done??

"jimin, where were you???" I asked him but he didn't reply.

He stood up, picked his towel and he went to have a shower. What's wrong!? why is he ignoring me And at this moment!? T_T did I just ruined our honeymoon???

Jimin came out of the bathroom. He was wrapping the towel And his upper body was naked-
Tiny water droplets on his abs-
His wet hair-
oh my god-

I can't take my eyes of him. And And And I didn't realised that my mouth was wide open.

Jimin turned around and he suddenly got scared of me. "Close you mouth." he said and I got out of my imagination.

" there is some drool on your face" Jimin said and I looked at the mirror.

" haha very funny." I said and I looked away.

He was getting dressed to sleep and he didn't know about one surprise that I planned for him.

He looked at a figure standing behind in the mirror. He turned around and his eyes widened.

I was wearing the lingerie that he bought for me And it was his favourite. 

"Oh gurl you should have not Worn this.  I'm so ready to make you scream tonight." He said and he picked her up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey LobELy readers💜
new chapter, I hope you liked it. 🥺

⚠️Smut in the next chapter!!!
be prepared with hobi water 😏

And thankyou so much for your love to my stupid book. :)

I love you all!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3M 48.3K 30
y/n: I don't want to marry you. Tae: As if I am dying to marry you. Y/n: I can't marry a guy like you. Tae: What do you mean by that? I should say th...
208K 8.5K 40
"𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧." In which a king is obsessed with one...
31.3K 2.5K 13
Fairy tale doesn't always end with happily ever after. What if you're given a chance to re-do your life? Would you make different choices? Jimin & Y...
17K 936 20
Romantic ff Y/N a Cursed princess is married to the Prince of Rival Kingdom. She marries to seek revenge of her brother's death but destiny had diff...