Baby Angel | h.s

Per perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... Més

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 74

2.2K 49 11
Per perks_eos1800

December 1,2020

"THERE SHE IS" Harry yelled happily, with a big grin on his face. His dimple was prominent, the sun's light was shown in his eyes making it more green while he spread his arms.

Noelle blushed at how loud Harry is as the people around them starting to laugh at how adorable it is. Florence is walking beside her while she grins at the couple.

"My baby"Harry exclaimed as Noelle neared them.

The girl let out a small hello and wave at the people, despite the mask covering her face, the people can see her smile through it.

It was bright that it made them smile also.

Harry hummed happily as he wrapped his arms around his angel while she squeezed him a little. He then pulled away, keeping his around her and looks down with a grin.

"You look beautiful"Harry said making Noelle roll her eyes.

She literally just got out of work, after some shots for another magazine. She was just wearing a blue washed jeans, one of his hoodie that she brought earlier, and some white converse. Her hair is down, covering the little HS mark on the side of her neck and its faded a little due to Miranda's covering up skill.

And please, the woman literally called Harry earlier to give him a litle nag bevause of the mark he left Noelle. Of course, the man said sorry but not really, he liked seeing his mark.

Miranda just sighed knowing the couple so well so she hang up making them laugh before continuing to cover it up and put some light make up on Noelle.

He then leaned down more, tucking some hair behind her ear before saying,"Youre not off the hook by the way"

Despite the little videos that she sent, being cute and all while doing some shoots, Harry is still keen to do something to her.

Noelle bit her lips, trying to stop the smirk thats coming to her face making Harry chuckle, shaking his head.

Harry groaned, throwing his head back on the headrest of his seat while his hand is on Noelle's head, pushing her head down.

Noelle has Harry in his mouth for awhile now and he is loving it.

"Fuck baby, your m-mouth"Harry moaned, pushing her head down more making her gag.

Little tears came running down on Noelle's face as she hummed on his dick. Her hands were fondling with his balls making loud moans came out from his mouth. Noelle then tighten her fingers on his balls making him grip her hair
and pulled her off of his dick.

The girl gasped, trying to catch her breath as her hands wrapped around on his dick before pumping it up and down.Saliva is stringing on her mouth and being connected on his dick as her tears continued to roll down.

Harry let out a chuckle before his free hand came on her cheek,"Look at you, so messy for me"

Noelle smiled before looking down, letting some spit drool down on his cock.

"An angel you are"Harry sighed feeling the warm spit making his cock twitch,"Come on take me back, gag on it more"

Listening to him,Noelle took him down again and immediately, his dick hit her throat making him curse loudly. Bobbing her head up and down, his hand came up on her hair again.

"I fucking love your mouth, fuck so good baby"Harry moaned, forcing her head down and his dick reached her throat again.

Hollowing her cheeks,she sucked harder as her tongue traced the veins on his dick making him hiss loudly,"M'gonna cum baby, want it in your mouth,hm?"

Noelle didnt listen and continued bobbing her head while her hands keep fondling with his balls more.

"Daddy's gonna cum, angel"Harry exclaimed as his hips bucked into her mouth making her gag again as her tears continued to ran down on her face.

With all of her strength, she took off her head on his dick despite the strong hand on her hair.

"What— Noelle"Harry sputtered out as his dick twitched making him wrap his hand around it.

"Kurt is waiting for me at George's, we better get going"Noelle pat his thighs before sitting up straight on her seat.

Harry groaned, moving his hand up and down on his dick as Noelle playfully glare at him.

"Harry Im gonna be late, stop that"Noelle said wiping her face.

Harry whined biting his lip before giving his dick a tug and letting go. He took a deep breath, remembering he's gonna be late also if he keeps going.

"I want you in my trailer later"Harry sighs, running a hand on his hair.

Frustration bubbled up in his chest as he breathed heavily. All he wanted to do is cum but his angel decided to be brat and didnt let him. Now he just wants Noelle to be on his lap while he spanks her and on her knees after to fuck her face.

He then started the car again as the traffic lights turned green before he started driving.

Yep, Noelle just gave him a head while driving. Thanks to the Range Rover that he is driving today, the window is tinted making it more easy while he drives and as she sucks earlier.

"What? Punish me there?"Noelle chuckled, checking herself out on the mirror.

"You dont even know whats the half of it"Harry scoffed as he drives around the road to George's.

"Im looking forward to it"Noelle giggled.

The man sigh before chuckling. A lot of things are coming down on his head already. He knew what he's gonna wear today and he'll know that it will make Noelle lose her head.

He's gonna use that advantage cause he's a piece of shit and Noelle deserves some punishment.

"Here you go"Harry stopped the car infront of George's before turning his body a little to look at his little angel,"I really hate you right now just so you know"

"You can never hate me,daddy"Noelle leaned forward with a small smile before rubbing her nose to his,"I'll see you later"

Harry nudged his nose to her making him a smile a little,"Say hi from me to Rome"

The girl then leaned away  with a bright smile as she nodded before she opened the door and got out.

Pursing her lips, she turned around and held the door open and leaned on the car.

"A little tip maybe, before you act later, you might need a little wank"Noelle teased with a shrug.

"Youre such a little shit, Evie"Harry chuckled, rolling his eyes.

Noelle then slammed the door close with a bright smile before exclaiming,"I LOVE YOU HARRY STYLES"

Harry laughed out loud seeing his angel being silly and it made his heart warm. It was like theyre kids again, Noelle being silly at the time and proclaiming her love on everything.

The girl then threw him a kiss even though she doesnt know whats Harry's reaction but despite the tinted window, Harry caught the kiss and put it on his chest.

"He's such a sap"They heard Nick Kroll while they were around in their bubble.

"Oh piss off"Harry scowled making them all laugh.

"Please, you are a sap "Noelle teased, as her voice croaked suprising the people aorund them.

Despite the blowjob earlier, Noelle was very spent. Harry really took out everything on her last night and she loved every single of it.

"What happened to you?"Olivia asked, confusion is on her face.

"Too much candies"Noelle shrugged.

"And cold water"Harry continued as the people looked at him.

"I have something in mind but Im not gonna say it"Nick said as Harry rolled his eyes at him.

The people around them just looked at each other, confused before widening their eyes and looked at the couple.

Noelle whined and clutched Harry's shirt before burying her head in his chest as the people started to tease them.

Gues they figured it out theirselves.

-

Noelle nodded thankfully as one of the crews tapped her, informing that Harry needed her in his trailer.

Smiling at the crew, she walked toward Harry's trailer that is near where she was standing while talking to Harry's assistant earlier.

There's only one thing in her mind, and she knows Harry might bend her over in his trailer.

She cant help but sigh at the thought. Him bending her over in his trailer really sounds good to her and she's looking forward to it actually.

Grabbing the door, Noelle opened the trailer softly before going in. The girl saw Harry infront of the mirror, fixing his hair making her smile.

He always tends to mess up his hair a little before fixing it perfectly.

When he heard the click of the door,Harry smiled before looking at her through the mirror, "Hello, darling"

Noelle smiled, giving him a little wave as she walked to him. He sniffed a little before turning around to face her.

Gasping softly, Noelle checked him out. He's in a blue suit now, the coat is still open and the longsleeve is wide open making his chest peek out.

He definitely looked attractive.

The girl whimpered softly making Harry chuckled,"Look at you, havent touched you yet and youre reacting already"

Noelle blushed as Harry smiled. Then bringing up his left hand, the girl noticed that the fake wedding ring isnt present. As he looked down at her, he slowly brought up his index and middle finger together before tracing her lips with it.

Immediately, Noelle opened her mouth and brought down her lips on his fingers. Harry smiled seeing his angel sucking his fingers, it was such a common thing to do for the both of them.

She likes sucking his fingers, and he likes seeing his angel sucking his fingers.

"Changed my mind"Harry spoke making her look up to him, she stopped sucking his fingers before licking it, "Im not gonna do anything right now, figured I'll rile you up until youre dripping for me"

With her doe eyes, she kept looking at him while still lapping on his fingers. He then hooked his two fingers in her bottom teeth,"Does that sound good, puppy?"

Her breath hitched in her throat as she heard the nickname. She noticed that Harry doesnt call her kitten anymore and, its puppy now.

She might have to remind herself to ask him why later.

With a nod, Noelle then leaned up before pressing her lips to his. Harry smiled before he felt her cupping his neck.

She then immediately shoved her tongue inside his mouth but Harry was stronger as he pulled her closer through the belt loop of her jeans and caught her tongue. Noelle moaned as Harry sucked on it before she hesistantly retrieved her tongue as Harry bit her bottom lip and sucked on it also.

Then the girl pulled away, a saliva connecting between them. Hungrily,Noelle leaned down, pressing her lips on his neck making Harry throw his head back a little.

He lets her attack his neck, licking and biting a little,"No marks, angel"

Noelle bit his neck a little making him moan,"Im not like you who likes giving the makeup artist a hard time"

Harry chuckled a little, closing his eyes. Her lips then trailed down while her hands pushed his clothes out of the way a little to bare his chest.

Sucking in a breath, she trailed his kisses down his neck  to his chest. When she reached her destination, she pulled away softly to look at him.

His lips were pink, he's panting and his chest looks extra big on how he is breathing heavily.

He then opened his eyes, as his right hand came up at the back of her head,"Go on"

She smiled softly before darting her tongue out and licking a long stripe on the middle of his chest. Noelle moaned loudly with Harry as she licked at his chest hair.

Noelle then went more down as Harry massaged her scalp softly. Then suddenly, Noelle took his right nipple in her mouth making Harry's dick twitch a little in his trousers.

Harry moaned loudly as she started to grind her teeth against it, left and right, up and down. Harry liked the pain as he felt Noelle's saliva dripping down from her mouth. The girl then sucked on it making him groan while she sucked harder as her free hand went to his other nipple to tweak it.

Feeling herself more aroused, Noelle pulled away and kissed his nipple before looking up at him.

Opening his eyes, he felt her hands roam around his torso before he looked down at her. She neared his torso again, darting her tongue out and licked his body, to his chest before her face neared him before she licked his lips a little.

Smiling now,Noelle wrapped her arms aorund his neck making him smile.

"I love you"Noelle whispered as she leaned her forehead against his.

"I love you too, Evie"Harry whispered back, rubbing his nose to hers making her giggle softly.

Then suddenly, they heard a knock on the trailer as Noelle closed her eyes, just feeling Harry around her.

"Mr. Styles, youre on at 10"a crew called before they heard them walk away.

They know, they will be cut off but the session that they just had was enough for them to keep going and wait until they get home.

They wont deny that theyre really horny right now though.

Kissing his collarbone, Noelle then pulled away a little to look up at him.

"I'll see you later,Mr. Styles"

Not proof read.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
Always, Alice Per Amy Taylor

Literatura romàntica

4.9K 159 27
Harry leaned in closer to her, his eyes moving down from her eyes to her lips as a loose curl fell effortlessly from his hair down onto his forehead...
18.4K 374 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...
310K 8.3K 54
(Completed.) Seeing Harry on stage is always an overwhelming experience. He becomes a new person, like he lives just to be in front of thousands peo...