Chapter 3

September 29,2018

September 29,2018

"So like, how did you two meet?"Tori, her brown haired friend asked excitedly as she and Noelle walked to the hallways.

"Tori,I already told you"Noelle whined.

"But Elle,Its too sweet"Tori jumped a little.

Noelle just pouted before telling Tori again like she did 3 hours ago.

Yesterday was great for the both Harry and Noelle, they went for a walk after eating at Macy's, it was Harry's idea. Then both of them played 20 questions, Harry's idea again.

By the end of the day, they knew each other a little too much already. Favorite movies, color, book and kind of music, etc.

For the rest of the day, Harry felt at ease like there's only the both of them. It was a little weird for him considering he just met the girl but he's awfully comfortable with the her.

One thing he regretted is that, he didn't asked for her number.

"You're so lucky"Tori groaned as they made their way to the lockers.

"It's no big deal, Vega"Noelle chuckled.

"No big deal?!It's Harry Styles!"Tori exclaimed as they reached Noelle's locker.

"Okay well, it's not like we'll see each other again and, world is big"Noelle shrugged while opening her locker before shoving her books inside, emptying her bag.

"I bet you guys will"Then a raven haired girl walked to them with an emotionless face, of course the usual.

"Oh not you too"Noelle groaned slamming her locker shut.

"But I'm always right, babe"The raven haired, Jade, smirked.

Jade and Tori are one of Noelle's close friends with Andre. Both are completely opposite, Jade is a very aggressive person while Tori is all bright.

Jade, Tori and Noelle's other friends are a year younger than her, Noelle have some friends in her age in the school but at some point, some of them just wants to be friends with her because of who she is.

"You know what?I'm going home"Noelle put her hand up in surrender.

"Take care"Jade blew her a kiss while chuckling.

"Bye"Tori waved while grinning.

She smiled at the two of them before walking away but not before bumping into a chest making her gasp loudly.

"Hi Babe-"Jake was about to grab her arm but she quickly dodged away.

"Oh, as if"she rolled her eyes at him before continuing to walk away from the school.

All she knows is that she wants to get away from Jake considering all she can feel is hurt. 

-

"Chuck is being a dick in this season"Robert said rolling his eyes at the TV.

"I know right, and here I thought he loved Sam and Dean"Noelle sighed.

"So, Fake Love?"Wesley scoffed.

The duo was watching Supernatural Season 14 as it is one of their favorite shows together and they always watch it everytime Robert has a day off, not all people knows that he watch Supernatural thought so shh.

It was now almost 10 in the evening as the two of them finished atleast 4 episodes already and Exton is asleep in Robert's lap while Avri is upstairs with her mom.

Robert chuckled before turning his head to look at his daughter and son who is sat beside him,  "I'm flying in Canada"

"Shooting?"Noelle asked like she's used to it, cause she really is as Wesley just looked at his dad.

At first, it was hard adjusting considering Noelle was only a little girl before and Laura, a close family friend of Robert and Susan used to take care of her but as she grow old, she learned how to cope with it.

"yeah, another shooting for Robert"Robert sighed rubbing his eyes a little.

"Lucky"Wesley sarcastically said making Robert chuckle.

"When are you leaving?"Noelle looked at him.

"In 5 days"Robert said before looking at the TV as another episode rolled in. "I heard about the news, you know, your mom too"

"Oooh, tea"Wesley wiggled his eyebrow making Robert chuckle.

Noelle widen her eyes a little knowing she knew what her father is talking about. It was the news about her and Harry.

Turns out, when they strolled in La's Park, paparazzis were following them but neither of them saw one, they did felt cameras though but they didn't care for a reason and that's because they were having a good time.

The news came in the middle of night and Noelle just saw it in the morning while Harry saw it as soon as it went out considering Jeff told him about it.

Noelle didn't utter a word to her father or talked about it with her mother considering she knew that her father might be mad but oh boy, she was wrong.

"You need to be careful, Noelle, the media can be manipulative"her dad warned as he experienced those kind of things considering he's always seen on the news like everyday, "I don't want you hurt because of it"

Noelle just nodded at him, still believing that her father wasn't mad at her. Her father was very protective of her, it worsens when Jake happened but she was surprised that he's not acting like it right now.

"I gotta say though, Harry looks like a decent guy"Robert said as he remembers the picture of the popstar, he do believes in instinct that made him good on analyzing people.

"He is a nice guy"Wesley nodded as he keep seeing Harry Styles on the news sometimes and on youtube.

Before, ever since both Noelle and Jake dated, Robert always warned Noelle but she doesn't seem to listen until the 2nd time he cheated yet she still hold on to him.

So he was forced to like Jake so that her daughter will be happy considering he doesn't want her sad.

Looking at Harry's photo on the news earlier, there's something in his gut telling him that Harry is a good guy, the guy who would do anything.

"In this kind of situation, I'll trust that guy"Robert mumbled but Noelle heard him well.

"Me too"Noelle said averting her gaze to the TV.

Silence passed by them as Supernatural played in the TV before Kaden grinned like a madman.

"His fans seems to love you though"Robert chuckled remembering the comments on the news that Quinn told him about.

Noelle just frowned at him as she didn't read the comments earlier cause she was too busy being surprised by it.