Chapter 63

October 16,2020

October 16,2020

"Do you think they missed us?"Harry asked as he was on the bed, looking at Noelle.

"Can I ask who is they?"Noelle softly asked as she turned her back on Harry.

"Rory and Rowan"Harry simply asked, putting his left ankle on top of his right as he moved on his back and leaned to the headboard.

Noelle just smiled after taking off her bra, putting it on the laundry bin beside the closet before taking Harry's shirt out of the closet.

"I'm sure they do"Noelle replied after putting on the shirt.

Harry just nodded before taking the script out of the nightstand to read on it again.

After getting ready for bed, Noelle turned back around to face Harry with a soft smile in her face.

"Why, what's up?"Noelle asked taking off her ponytail.

She then walked to the bed, putting the hair tie on the other nightstand of the bed before sitting on the soft bed.

"Nothin', was just thinking about them"Harry shrugged, reading his lines over and over.

This is another time of Harry's mind that he likes to think deep. He knew that both he and Noelle, especially him that he haven't been home for so long.

Now, he can't help but think about the future. He can't help but think that if one day, him and Noelle will have kids then if goes to work for a long time, what will his kids think?

Will they resent him because of his work?Will they hate him?Will they miss their daddy? Or worse, will they forget him?

Those questions were running around in his mind and he can't help it, I wish he can but sometimes, it's too much.

Noelle just stared at him as he reads the script before she crawled softly until she reached Harry. Harry who didn't mind her, wanting to ignore his thoughts, he gripped the script tighter before he felt Noelle on top of his thighs.

She then tilted her head to the side before taking the script in her hands softly, Harry bit his lip and let the girl take it away from him.

After putting it on the side, Noelle placed her hands on his chest to pull herself higher on his lap before his hands went to her hips, steadying her.

"Talk to me"Noelle softly said, looking at him straight in his eyes.

Harry just pursed his lips before moving his hands on her arms, rubbing it up and down. Thoughts were invading his mind as his eyes travelled back and forth.