Chapter 53

August 8,2020

August 8,2020

Leaning on the wall,Harry looked at Noelle in amusement.She was in the living room,bopping her head to the song as she listened to it carefully.

Harry came out of his office earlier when he heard the same verse over and over again peaking his interest and check on his angel and when he got there, this is what he gets.

"Staring is rude, Mr. Styles"Noelle then called making Harry chuckle.

"Wha' are you even doing?"Harry pushed himself off of the wall, "been hearing the same verse over and over"

"I'm practicing"Noelle said moving around a little bit to get comfortable.

"Practicing for what?"Harry raised a brow when their puppies ran to the living room all the sudden.

"Dance"Noelle shrugged before taking her phone off of the table and went to  the windows.

"Dance?"Harry looked at her before picking up Rory who is pawing at his leg, "Wha' for?"

" Charli kept messaging me to do the WAP dance"Noelle chuckled remembering last night when Cardi B dropped the MV then earlier in the morning, Addison and Charlie facetimed her to beg her to dance it.

"Ah, the new Cardi song"Harry smugly smirk.

He watched the MV with her last night so he knew what part, it just didn't around earlier when he heard the verse over and over.

"Mhm she's so persuasive"Noelle laughed softly before taking her hair in a ponytail before pulling out some baby hairs to make it messy, "Now, I have to dance"

Hitting the button of the speaker on the house, the song started as Noelle smile at the camera on her phone. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't do tiktok but she knows how to act like she does.

After all, she's Noelle Eve.

Now from the top, make it drop, that's some wet-ass pussy
Now get a bucket and a mop, that's some wet-ass pussy
I'm talkin' wap, wap, wap, that's some wet-ass pussy
Macaroni in a pot, that's some wet-ass pussy, huh

Harry's mouth went O ever since the first drop of Noelle. Widening his eyes, he just watch his angel dance to this song. Pursing his lips, he watched Noelle humped the floor for a second before she raised her right leg and did the split before bouncing for the last time.

After the dance, Noelle stood up while the song still goes on before she dance around for a second before her phone stopped recording automatically.

Taking her phone off of the window, she turned around to face Harry who doesn't have Rory in his arms anymore.

"What do you think?"Noelle asked as she breathed heavily.

"mhm well.. "Harry sighed rubbing a hand on his mustache, "I know you could dance, hell I see videos from before but I didn't know, you, my angel—"