Chapter 19

Liked by HarryStyles,iamhalsey,KylieJenner and 4,386,729 others

NoelleEve: h

27,927 comments

Fanacc1:h?
Fanacc2: h what?
Fanacc3:baddest bitch all time
Fanacc4:adopt me
Fanacc5:she's about to be trending
Fanacc6:make this a trend,#H?
Fanacc7:it could mean Harry
Fanacc8:Its his birthday today
Fanacc9:leave Harry like he left you
Fanacc10:what?

February 1, 2019
-

February 1, 2019-

February 5, 2019

"So, what's up?"Noelle asked sweetly sitting on the twirling chair on the counter top.

"Nothing"Harry chuckled at her cuteness.

"Tell me"Noelle whined a little looking at Harry through the laptop in front of her as she took her lip gloss out of her bag.

"S'nothing kitten, just felt happy"Harry shrugged pulling the comforter up to his bare chest.

"Hmm, wonder why"Noelle hummed applying the lip gloss.

"Still can't believe you guys went here"Harry smiled remembering his birthday.

Harry laughed giddily as the blindfold covered his eyes as his friends around him laugh. It was his birthday and Kiko said they have a surprise for him.

It was still early in the morning right now, Harry is still basically half sleep and not really thinking straight but he wanted his surprise now.

"You're gonna love it mate"one of his friends chuckled patting Harry's back.

All of them stopped walking now as they arrived outside of the balcony, the soft breeze of Japan hit Harry's bare skin making him shiver a little.

"Close your eyes for a little bit, yeah?"Kiko said untying the blindfold behind him as he nod.

After counting to ten quietly, he was ordered to open his eyes. Blinking his eyes softly, the sun hit his eyes a little as he tried to clear his vision. When his eyes cleared, he gasped seeing the persons in front of him.