Not one of your Victim (Gojo...

By hkshirayukihk

An super serious y/n and an goofy Egoistic Gojou Satoru. Unlike the other people who gets easily smitten by... More

Whine and Expression
Annoying person
Reunion
It's your fault
Her smile
It's my birthday
Don't let your guard down
How to take care of a kid
Babysitting
Babysitting 2
Inside Sukuna's Domain
Suddenly become a Mom
Bathhouse
The Second year
Not a Date
Sick Day
The Onlookers
Sneak peek(Not a chapter)
Terrifying Cute
Gojou is a Dad!?
Family trip
An Jujutsu Stroll scenario (100k Special Chapter)
200k Q and A
Family trip 2
Family trip 3
Family trip 4
Family trip 5
Back to normal
Back to Normal 2

Meeting not a date

41.5K 1.4K 1.7K
By hkshirayukihk

Y/n have a hard time to kick him out of her room as he refused to leave.

"I need to change so leave, Now!"

"Ehhhhhhhhh, let's hang out longer"

"No thank you, I want to rest"

"But it's been years"

"Gojou Satoru, don't exaggerate things, don't turn months into years"

Gojou just limp down at y/n. Whose trying to push him out of her room.

"Oh no, The gravity is increasing on me" Gojou said dangling it's long limbs.

"No it's not, don't joke with me, you have the limitless power"

"But it's the true, Oh no infinity can't handle it anymore" Gojou lastly said before crushing y/n down.

The Exhausted y/n just sighed heavily.
She just turn over. "Wait—what!" Gojou said when he feel her turn over. But soon his impure thoughts dispersed for a second when he was princess carried by y/n.

She just carry him out of the door and throw him and lock the door.

Y/n wrote a notice in her door for Gojou to read. Teleport inside again in my room without my permission. I swear Gojou Satoru I'll curse you for a lifetime.

Gojou just chuckled at the note. Being curse by you for a lifetime doesn't sound bad to him at all.

"More like you promise to spend your life with me, Can I take this as a marriage proposal?" Gojou said out loud at your door. The door just opened and a dagger were throw at his direction.

Gojou just chuckled again. "Guess let's call it a day, Good night y/n-chan, Sweet dreams about me"

Y/n just blushed inside her room as she heard what he said.

"Isn't he embarrassed saying those stuffs" she thought to herself while changing her clothes.

After changing her clothes to pajamas. Y/n just lay down as she have an exhausting day brought to you by Gojou Satoru.

Y/n felt like taking care of a very energetic child that drain her energy. No, it was a Man child as she suddenly imagine of a carefree Gojou Satoru. She just frown in her sleep.

The next day, y/n just received a message from the Principal Masamichi regarding about the work he assigned her in.

Y/n just sighed as he asked her to attend the meeting. Y/n replied she's on her way.

On her way to Principal office she just encountered Ijichi Kiyotaka who is also on his way to meet Principal Yaga Masamichi.

"Oh L/n-san! It's been a long time" Ijichi politely greeted her.

Y/n just return the greeting.

"It is indeed, Ijichi-kun" y/n respond as she asked where he is heading to.

"I'm on the way to have a discussion with principal Masamichi" Ijichi said with a nervous tone.

Unlike his other seniors, y/n is the only one who doesn't bullies him and much more she treat him kindly. That's why Ijichi develop a huge crush on her.

"What a coincidence, I was also asked to attend a meeting with Principal Masamichi" y/n respond.

Ijichi just thanked the God for this moment.

"If you don't mind, L/n-san let's go together?"

Y/n just tilt her head "aren't we already on our way?"

Ijichi just mentally fanboy around her.  He just clenched his fist and tear up.

"Your really act Mature, L/n-san"

Y/n just give Ijichi a sympathy look as she have imagined his hardships are main caused by Gojou Satoru.

Y/n just pat his back as a gesture of encouragement.

"Hang in there, Ijichi-kun" y/n said with a sympathy tone.

Ijichi were merely touched and thank God that he have a kind senior.

Principal Masamichi were sewing a doll while waiting. Y/n and Ijichi just entered the room and greet him.

"Good morning, Principal Masamichi-san" y/n said.

Ijichi just did the same thing, he bow politely at principal masamichi who offer them to sit down.

Y/n and Ijichi just sit down facing Masamichi who is still sewing cute dolls. Y/n just give him a bag of cookies that she have baked.

Y/n just give Ijichi a cookies too. Masamichi just told them to eat and drink tea. While waiting.

Thirty minutes later Masamichi who crossed his arms as he check his wrist watch.

"His late" He said.

"Is there someone were still waiting?" She asked. At the same time Ijichi's phone ring. Speak of the devil, Gojou were calling Ijichi telling him that he was out and he going to be late for the meeting.

Y/n just facepalm after knowing that they were waiting for Gojou Satoru.

"Ijichi-kun, I just saw your message just now, Where are you right now?"

"Gojou-san, Principal Masamichi is already looking for you"

"I see...well it can't be helped, I'm already out buying sweet for breakfast, that's why please tell Principal Masamichi, I'll be late, Teehee "

Ijichi just start sweating as he getting nervous with Principal Masamichi glaring at the phone. Y/n just sighed and asked.

"Principal, can't we just start the meeting?"

"Hmm...Is y/n with you!?"

"Y—yes, L/n-san is with us"

"Why you didn't tell me sooner!? I'll be there after five minutes" Gojou lastly said before he call ended.

"Then? Where is Satoru?" Masamichi intimidating asked to the nervous Ijichi.

"He said he will arrived after five minutes" he said quite overwhelmed.

"Sensei, Calm down, Ijichi-kun is intimidated by you" y/n bluntly said.

Ijichi just thanked her and admire how blunt she is.

"There's nothing I can do, Y/n, This is my face"

Y/n just stand up and place the doll beside him.

"There you look less intimidating" y/n said as she smile.

"He look more scarier than before" Ijichi thought to himself.

"I'm here" Gojou happily announced himself.

Gojou just arrived with a flower bouquet in his hand.

"Flowers for you" Gojou said while handing over it to you.

He was sparkling that the gloomy atmosphere disperse.

"Your Late" Masamichi irritated said to Gojou who is busy talking with y/n.

"We're you waiting for me?" Gojou said.

"Not really"

"You should have told me that you have a meeting with Principal Masamichi today then I should have arrived earlier"

"..."

Gojou just ignore the grumbling Principal Masamichi.

"I can't believe I'll be on a date with
y/n-chan in the morning"

"Oi! We're here for the meeting not to date y/n" Masamichi said.

Y/n just sighed at how childish he is.

"Please be serious, Were about to discuss something important now"

"Okay" Gojou said while staring at y/n.

Principal Masamichi just cleared his throat as he discuss that you will be a jujutsu first year teacher too.

"Sweet!" Gojou said.

"Quiet, You" Masamichi said to Gojou.

Y/n just nod her head, She doesn't have any complain at all.

"It means we could hang out longer! Thank you for this wonderful gift, Principal" Gojou said.

Ijichi just scowl at how flirty Gojou with you. Masamichi just breathe in before he start to scold him like before.

Telling him to take meeting seriously and act like a proper adult. Y/n just sighed heavily, just what kind of harassment is this.

Gojou just rant about y/n.

"What should I do, Shoko, no matter how obvious I am, Y/n still couldn't get a hint"

Shoko just give him a face of displeasure.

"Do I look like a Love adviser to you?"

"How mean, I am asking you since we know each other"

"That's the main reason, It's because I know you and she know you before"

"Just what did I do that to her to think, I'm bullying her"

"You reap what you sow"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the 1k reads (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧(◠‿・)—☆ When I first started to wrote this and Sukuna fic. I didn't expect that it get a lot of Reads that soon. That's why thank you ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...