mine? (seaycee)

By myzarryloves

Sean and Kaycee are best friends. The best of friends actually. When a new girl comes into Sean's life, how w... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
sequel?

43.

647 15 14
By myzarryloves

The night flew by and kaycee was dreading the morning. She knew she'd feel different and she wasn't ready for it.

They both woke up around the same time, and as she went to shift to her back she felt pain.

Kaycee: "ow!"

Sean sat up immediately making sure she was alright.

Sean: "babe, what's wrong?!"

She giggled

Kaycee: "nothing Sean, I'm just a little sore"

Sean: "so I did hurt you?"

He buried his face in his hands before she took them off and made him look at her.

Kaycee: "no, it was inevitable...the pain will ease up soon"

Sean: "oh, so someone's saying they want another round"

He winked at her and she punched him playfully in the arm.

Kaycee: "stop it!!"

He smiled and pulled her into a hug. All of her fears of it being different dissipated the second she saw how worried he was.

Just then, Sean's door knob started to shake.

Sean: "shhh listen..."

They both looked to the door and were startled when someone knocked.

Kaycee: "Sean, I'm in my underwear!!"

Sean: "I am too! Just be quiet, hold on"

They kept their voices at a whisper.

Sarah: "Sean, it's me!"

Sean: "Sarah, you're home from college?!"

Sarah: "yeah, just me, can you let me in?!"

Sean: "uh yeah, let me uh...let me...just hold on"

Sarah: "okay"

They both scurried to get dressed, kaycee just threw on a pair of his joggers and tied them as tight as they possibly could go, still falling down at her hips.

He threw on some joggers and a hoodie he had laying at the foot of his bed.

Before he unlocked the door he turned to kaycee who was blushing in the slightest.

Sean: "act natural bubba"

She smiled, knowing that was complete impossible for someone like her.

As he opened the door, Sarah saw kaycee and immediately knew what was up.

Sarah: "kayc!!"

Kaycee: "hey! what a surprise, how'd you get home?!"

Sarah: "bought a plane ticket since Thanksgiving is this week, thought I'd surprise my family"

Sean: "mom, dad, and serris will be home tonight, they went on a camping trip with the Ompinchos from next door."

Sarah: "yeah serris texted me that they'd be home later tonight sometime"

The silence took over the room, and they didn't wanna acknowledge it, but they both knew Sarah was catching on.

Sarah: "I don't mean to intrude but...either one of you wanna tell me what's happening?"

Sean chuckled

Sean: "yea we uh...we're dating"

Sarah: "no way!! I've been waiting!!"

Kaycee blushed

Kaycee: "he asked me last night"

Sarah: "officially?"

Sean: "I mean, yeah"

Sarah: "like you made it special for her Sean? Right?!"

Kaycee: "he made it magical, 50 blue roses in a bouquet, dinner, a promise ring-

She held out her hand so Sarah could see the diamonds

Kaycee: -and the most amazing night to close it all out"

She smiled

Sarah: "I'm so proud of you lil bro"

Sean: "yeah, I know what I'm doing sometimes"

Kaycee: "he's really a good guy, best friend, boyfriend, or both...he's got it all"

Sarah: "I'm glad you see it, cause I don't"

Sean playfully tapped her on the arm as they all laughed.

Sarah: "so what'd your night consist of then, here all alone?"

They both looked at each other, so unprepared for the question. But their awkwardness gave her all the explanation she needed to validate just what she thought went on.

Sarah: "no you didn't!!"

Kaycee face palmed.

Sarah: "you did it Sean?!"

Then Sean face palmed.

Sarah: "no, my babies can't grow up yet, no"

Sean: "I know but we're also 17 and 18, and we weren't expecting to tell you but here we are..."

Sarah: "I'm guessing that's where this came from?"

She picked up the red robe that was laying across the floor.

Sean: "no uh...that's actually uh..."

Sarah: "save it bro, I know how this works"

Sean: "this was her gift to you wasn't it?"

Kaycee: "oh my god let's change the subject!"

Sarah: "what'd the outfit look like that was under it"

Sean: "god it was red and so sexy with-

Kaycee: "with nothing! that's it, no more!"

She yelled over top of him to keep the rest of their night a little bit private.

Sarah: "alright love birds, I'm done bugging you, but be safe when you do things like that yeah?"

Sean: "I was prepared"

Sarah: "I'm proud of you both, but that doesn't meant I like that you're growing up."

Kaycee: "we'll try to stop it, don't worry"

Sarah hugged them both before she took her leave and the two of them just started laughing uncontrollably.

Kaycee: "that was so embarrassing"

Sean: "nah, she won't tell anyone, but it's funny"

Kaycee: "I can't believe you were gonna tell her what I was wearing!"

Sean: "once I imagined you in that again I just couldn't stop"

Kaycee: "I'm glad you think I'm pretty, but let's keep some things private okay?"

Sean: "deal, sorry bubby"

Kaycee: "it's fine, last night made up for it...but now I gotta go home"

Sean: "no"

Kaycee: "I have a load of school work to get done since I've been spending all my free time with you my love"

She cupped his face in her hands.

Kaycee: "I'll call you tonight, and we can fall asleep on the call again?"

Sean: "sounds good princess"

She pressed her lips gently against his and stood up, grabbing her things, she stopped when she saw the robe.

Kaycee: "Sean?"

Sean: "hmm?"

Kaycee: "can you keep this here? I don't want my parents to find it and-

Sean: "keep it here, I have a place to hide it"

Kaycee: "who knows when we'll use it next"

He smiled as she winked at him.

Sean: "drive safe please"

Kaycee: "kylies here to pick me up, I didn't drive here remember?!"

Sean: "oh yeah, I was too caught up in the feeling of it all to remember"

Kaycee: "god, I love you"

Sean: "love you more baby girl, text me"

Kaycee: "I will"

He didn't like seeing her leave but, he knew she needed to get her school work done or she'd been in a lot of trouble, so he let her go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 154 20
This book is dedicate to @Sean_Kaycee1234 thank you for helping my sister in ways you will probably never know. Where Kaycee Rice and Sean Lew get t...
Static By StarAce11

Teen Fiction

31.3K 1K 20
I can't do this without you ...literally They're only better together Sean Lew x Kaycee Rice #seaycee Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice were not good dancers...
35.9K 1.4K 27
Kaycee Rice has selective mutism. Her fears are constantly holding her back as she stays quiet and reserved, but will that change when she meets a sp...
147K 4.4K 22
"you touch me and it's almost like we knew that there will be history..." the instant that they danced together for the first they knew that nothing...