Tell Me Again - A Draco Malfo...

By nefariousgit

Anastasia Rosier's father, Evan Rosier was killed shortly before the Potters'. Leaving his only child alone w... More

A quick note.
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ - ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴀʀʟᴀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

177 4 16
By nefariousgit

AUGUST - TWO YEARS LATER

Today is my wedding day. I watched as Madison and Theo got married, Thiare and Blaise married, Angie and Luna, and the rest of my friends get hitched. Draco and I have been engaged the longest, and today we were finally going to be married. To say I was nervous was an understatement. No cold feet or anything, I was fully prepared to start a life with Draco.

"Anastasia, dear," Madison was standing in my doorway in a black satin dress, the tight bodice accentuated her curves and the deep V showed off her cleavage. The skirt had an illusion of being wrapped, leaving a large slit up the leg. All of my bridesmaids were wearing the same black dress. Madison, Thiare and Angie. Carla was wearing the same dress but was one of Draco's groomsmen. "Are you done with your vows?"

"Yeah, I'm ready I think," I stood up and took one last look in the mirror. My dress was a softer white, the bodice was sheer with a white floral pattern overlay. The skirt was the exact same, it was made up of layers of the white floral pattern. My hair laid loosely on my back in soft curls and was in a half-up half-down style, a black and gold clip held it up. I grabbed the letter off of the stand and walked out with a bouquet of black Irises. Draco's favorite flower.

I was supposed to be walking down the aisle in two minutes and I smiled, all of my friends were here. The entire Weasley family was here and Narcissa stood in the corner, hiding. Each of my friends walked down the aisle to stand by Draco. Felix took my arm gently.

"I never thought I'd be here with you Anastasia. I'm sorry for what I let happen to you," He gives me a sad smile and I give him a tight hug, my white floral veil flows to the floor softly.

"Felix, thank you for taking care of me and bringing me here. You made this happen. Thank you for never giving up and thank you for walking me down the aisle," I kiss his cheek and the grand doors open to the outside. Draco stood under a large tree, lights lit up the arch behind him and I smiled. 

Felix walked me down the aisle to the music, Reflections by Toshifumi Hinata. We picked my favorite song. My heart jumped more and more out of my chest as we walked closer and Draco turned to the side and wiped at his eyes. I let out a few small tears as well. All of my friends were up by Draco, Blaise and Theo were with Carla and I smiled and gave them a small wave. Theo winked and Blaise waved softly, a smile on each of their faces. I reach the top, give Felix a small kiss on the cheek and hand my bouquet to Madison.

I blocked out the officiant as he spoke, I was too focused on Draco's sparkling eyes. I fumbled with my letter, I was too excited to give him my letter, my vows.

"Now for your vows, as I've been told you two have letters to give each other," The officiant smiles. I unfold my letter and take a quick peek.

-

𝓑.𝓑. 

 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮. 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓰𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮, 𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓾𝓫𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼, 𝓷𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝔂, 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 

 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀. 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮. 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾. 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾.  

𝓖𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮, 

 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮

-

B.B.

Words seem so feeble in moments like these. I may never find the words beautiful enough to describe all that you mean to me, and I will gladly spend the rest of my life writing you letters and finding the words for you. Maybe I loved you in another life and I promised you that I would find you, somewhere on the other side, or maybe you've always been in my subconscious, nudging me this way and pulling me that way, until I found you.

I don't know, but I do know I've felt more for you than one life should allow. I just know I found someone I want to annoy for the rest of my life. I love every part of you. I love you.

Giving you hope,

Your Detective

-

I give the letter to Draco and he hands me his shyly. A large smile appears on his face as he reads mine.

-

𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆, 

 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒖𝒑. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒆. 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆. 𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇. 𝑰𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏. 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒎. 

 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔, 

 𝑩.𝑩.

-

Detective,

The love you've shown me is beyond anything my childhood self could dream up. It's heartwarming, genuine and fierce. Sometimes all at once. At the same time your love has taught me to find what I spent so long searching for within myself. In your dark days just turn around and I'll be right there.

Maybe I won't have anymore light to give you than what you already have, but I will take your hand and we can find the light together. You are everything I was made to believe was asking too much. I'll love you at your darkest and brightest. You helped me open my heart enough to let love in. I've only ever written letters to the ocean, the stars and you. I love you with all that I am.

Patiently yours,

B.B.

-

A small sob escaped my lips as I finished reading his letter and Draco's smile was huge. He wiped my tears away softly and left his thumb on the corner of my lip as the officiant finished.

"You may now kiss the bride,"

Draco's hand snaked down to my neck and he pulled me forward, slamming our lips together. His other hand sat on my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. Cheers erupted from the crowd and Madison yelled at me.

"Finally!" Madison screams. I pull away from Draco and take my bouquet back from Madison. Draco and I run down the aisle together laughing. I was so in love and I felt high. I felt like I was drunk. We ran into the gorgeous reception room. Our wedding colors were Black and Gold. The beautifully dark room filled quickly as everyone came into the room.

"It's our first dance on our wedding night my love," Draco pulled me onto the dance floor.

"Remember our first dance together?"

"Of course,"

The song we first danced to played, but it was slowed. Draco smiled at me and took me by the waist. We danced across the floor with the rest of the couples. They all switched partners while Draco and I danced slowly in the middle of the floor, together. The music swelled and I sighed, le put his hand back on my face, thumb on my lip.

"I love when you do that,"

"Do what?" Draco gave me a genuinely confused look.

"Your thumb on the corner of my lip," I set my hand on his softly, my ring pressing into his everyday silver one. 

-

It was our last night on our trip and we were outside watching the stars. My head laid against his chest and our legs were tangled underneath the blanket. One of his hands were on the back of my head and the other was resting on my waist.

"I love you," I whisper into his ear.

"I love you too,"

"Where are we gonna live?" I wondered.

"I was thinking somewhere new. I want to be rid of the Malfoy Manor. I don't want it anymore," His jaw tightened so I kissed it softly.

"Maybe we can buy a small home out in the country. Large flower fields surrounding it, somewhere for our kids to play," I traced circles on Draco's back. I really can't wait to have his children.

"Kids," He breathed, "I can't wait,"

"Me neither,"

"Let's live in a large flower field," He pet my hair.

We laid there all night, pointing our constellations and talking about our future. I was so happy. It was such bliss and I just couldn't wait for our lives to start.

-

JANUARY - FOUR YEARS LATER

"DRACO! THE BABY IS COMING!" I grabbed my stomach and my breaths became ragged. Draco came running in with only one shoe on and the hospital bag. "God, Draco we have enough time for you to put your shoes on," Draco smiles sheepishly and slips his shoes on. All of my friends have had kids earlier in the year or they were due in the next couple months.

We made it to the hospital quickly, due to Draco's crazy driving. I was rushed into a room and spent about seven hours in labor. Which wasn't bad compared to others.

"January thirteenth 2006, 2:47 pm," The doctor announced as he brought my new daughter to me. Draco had squeezed my hand to bits, he had a harder time than I did. Not that I minded, it was sweet. Though I am NOT having another fucking kid.

"Draco. This is it, no more," I breathed as I held my daughter.

"Unfair," He pouted and pet our daughters head softly.

"You can have it yourself then," I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "Serena,"

"Serena?"

"That's her name. Serena Anneliese Malfoy," I whisper. Draco kissed my sweaty forehead and rested his chin on my head, in pure bliss.

-

JANUARY - EIGHT YEARS LATER

I took all of my letters back, letters from when I was a fifth year at Hogwarts, to letters from a day ago. My daughter was out cold on her bed, snoring. Her long blonde hair was draped over her bed and her long eyelashes twitched in her sleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead before meeting my husband outside.

"Hello love,"

"Tell her again?" Draco asks.

"Yep. Our girl can't get enough," I smile and sit on his lap. He sighs and leans his head against my chest, closing his eyes.

"I love you," I kiss his blonde head.

"I love you too Detective,"

-

SEPTEMBER - THREE YEARS LATER

"Goodbye darling," I kiss my daughters head softly. She was basically jumping up and down as we dropped her off at Kings Cross Station.

"Be safe Serena," Draco gave her a tight hug, and a small black iris.

"I love you daddy," She kisses his cheek and turns to me. "I wanna hear about you two again,"

"Later my love," I whisper. I watch as my little girl runs off with all of my friends kids, and I wipe at my eyes. My daughter is grown, I'm grown. I haven't been here since I went to Hogwarts, everyone is here. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Madison and Theo, Blaise and Thiare. I greet my friends one at a time.

"Mommy!" My daughter calls out to me from the train and I turn around smiling with my hand in Draco's. "Make sure to tell me again!"

-

AUGUST - FIFTY YEARS LATER

"Draco," My old, shaky hands reached out to the love of my life.

"Yes my love?" He whispered. His hair looked the exact same as forty years ago. My daughter stood at the end of our hospital bed. I grabbed Draco's hands softly and kissed them. 

"I love you,"

"I love you,"

"Let's spend forever in the stars," A small tear escapes my eye. I can hear Serena sob and I turn to look at her. "We'll be watching over you my love,"

"Mommy, Daddy. Before you go," She wipes at her eyes. Draco kisses my fore head and looks lovingly at our daughter. "Will you please tell me again?"

And with that, I told her the story of us again. I will always tell you again my love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 326 20
CURRENTLY REWRITING THIS STORY -I went back to reread this story and I noticed how bad it was. I'm going back to fix things to make it all flow bett...
113K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
190K 4.1K 64
"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione thought she can finally set herself free...
117K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...