๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐ข...

By LittleBlueLotus

She was born different -She knew that She was hated -She knew that They left her in pieces She grabbed those... More

The Caramel girl with blue eyes EDITED
Cast: Kiara
Cast: Baby Twins
Cast: Twins
Cast Future Ride/Die's:
LAST CAST MEMBER:SPECIAL ADDITION๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
Bound To The To Hybrids EDITED!!
Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
2 ๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… EDITED!!
Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
1K ANNOUNCEMENT
Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
Announcement
Alike
Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
The Triplet Phoenix Tiger Cubs
Bound To The Twin Hybrids. UNEDITED/ EDITING!!
Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBOOK COVER ANNOUNCEMENT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
Final Announcements
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBOOK COVER ANNOUNCEMENT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBook Cover Announcement๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ Book Cover Announcement๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBOOK COVER ANNOUNCEMENT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBOOK COVER ANNOUNCEMENT!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBOOK COVER ANNOUNCEMENT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBOOK COVER ANNOUNCEMENT!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

2.3K 129 6
By LittleBlueLotus

Kiara:
I was burning in fury as of right now. How dare he antagonize me after all he's done?!

The anger that burned in his eyes ceased as he bit my thumb and smiled as he watched my face contorted painfully while I pulled away.

"You shouldn't touch people's faces."

"You shouldn't bring up the past!!" I snapped back angrily.

"That incident happened because of you anyway." I heard him mumble forcefully.

"You are one to talk." I chuckled humorlessly. "If you weren't so busy trying to please your fucked up grandfather would any of that happened as it did?" Coby's face hardened as I continued while standing right in front of his face.

"You placing the blame on me for an incident that happened when we were kids is pathetic. Because that's what you are. A pathetic asshole who pushes his issues on everyone else." I poked his chest forcefully as I saw the shifting emotions in his eyes. "A child stuck in a man's body. And you know what children do whenever they do something wrong?" I sneered as I continued. "They blame everyone else for their problems while throwing their tantrums. Just like you."

The shifting emotions in his eyes moved very quickly. So many I didn't and wasn't able to catch any of them. But instead of blowing up at me as I thought he would he just stared at me, gently ran his hand over my shoulder, and left. Leaving me in fustrated embarrassment.

How are you gonna start an argument then leave halfway?

Now he left me all fustrated and annoyed. Signing I prepared to leave before hearing Kadin's voice.

"That incident... isn't any of yours fault." I looked up at him as he continued. " We all were kids. Didn't know what we were doing. If anything it's all our faults or none... you know."

I stated at Kadin for a moment. His mischievous personality seemed to dry up these past two years as he walled in depression. Smiling I walked up to him.

"Why don't you hang around me for a while?"

His eyes light up like christmas lights but they still seemed skeptical.

"But you did just seem angr-

"Let's get going Kadin or I'm leaving you."

He nodded his head eagerly. "Yes ma'am."

Kadin: We walked for a while until she stopped in front of a clearing. Quickly she materalized a long blue blade making me take a step back from her.

"What are you doing?"

She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Come here." She motioned for me. "I need a sparring partner."

"Me?" I looked at her quizzically. She wants me to spare with her?

She shrugged carelessly. "You seem the perfect fit." She then took a look over my body. "You sure do make the cut."

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at her eyeballing me. But either way I shook my head.

"I don't want to hurt y-

Swish

A cold chill went down my spine as I saw her blade graze against the nape of my neck gingerly. Her eyes were firm as she stared back into my own which held suprise.

"You have three options. Leave, spar, or get killed. Choose your pick. " The blade edged deeper into my neck. "You have 3 seconds." A smile then played on her lips. "Also, I don't get hurt easily, give it all you got."

"What the hell?" Ryder asked fustratedly.

"She's crazy."

I heard King breathe in breathlessly as he felt the uncomfortable weight of her stare. I just stared at her as she looked into my eyes.

"1."

"2."

"-

Swish

The blade was shoved to the side and I quickly bent her arm behind her.

She looked startled at my movements but I just sighed as I looked down at her.

"Can you not threaten me with a blade to my neck before I make a decision. It isn't fair you know."

She looked up at me and chuckled. I was confused before I felt my foot being kicked and fell onto the floor as she grabbed her blade and prepared to down stab me with it.

"Well, it sure did give you a little push didn't it?" She smiled as she watched me catch the blade between the palms of my hands before it struck my chest.

I kicked her in the chest and watched her stumble back painfully as she groaned. I stood up and watched as she glared at me.

"You said give it all you got."

"Shouldn't you give a bit of courtesy towards a woman?" She said as she straightened out herself.

"You tried to stab me twice." I shrugged. "I think courtesy is long over due."

Soon she appeared behind me and as she swung her weapon towards me I blocked it with one of my own.

She looked at my weapon weirdly. "A... rope?"

"Rope?"
"Rope?"

King and Ryder groan irritatedly in my head. Ryder sighs. "He never listens."

"I don't want to hurt her."

"Well she'd hurt us first before you could even hurt her anyway!" King snapped annoyedly.

I blocked them out as they were getting to be too annoying.

"Wouldn't you pick a better weapon to get your ass kicked in?" She chuckled as she made another attempt to cut me, which in fact actually worked.

I winced as I wrapped the rope around her arm making her also wince pain as she noticed the blade at the end of my metal rope.

"Didn't think you were one for hidden weapons Kadin." She said as she unsheathed another long blade and made an attack on me.

On of the blades aimed for my head whichever I blocked with the blade and the rope end grabbed her wrist making her look at me incredibly.

"You-

"Yes." I smiled lightly as the rope made her other hand shook for a moment and drop the other blade.

"The rope is made to drain a life." I gently poked her nose making her growl. "But for you I made sure it'll numb you for a while."

She angrily kicked at my stomach and used her hand that wasn't numb to hit me in the head with the bottom of the sword. I dodge it but the kick made me release her from my rope and take a few steps back warily.

She rubbed her numbed arm and bared her fangs at me. "Asshole." 

"I love you too."

The response didn't sit well with her as she glared and covered her sword with ice. I watched as a sly smile drew on her lips as the material of her swords hardened.

"Ready?"

I sighed as I saw how dedicated she is to hurting me. "Not like I have much of a choice."

She made an aim at me which I quickly dodged and threw the blade towards her. It grazed her arm just as her blade grazed my leg.

I took a step back as I winced because damn that was chillingly painful.

"Would've been easier if you actually fought with intent."

"I don't plan on hurting my mate."

King rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah we here you."

We continued to attack each other until I felt a deep cut wedge itself on my left rib causing the annoyance I already felt to intensify.

"Well you sure haven't improved much since we were little."

"There's a difference between then and now." I snapped fustratedly.

"I know." She chuckled as she ran her fingers along on of the icey blades. "I now know who's the weaker twin."

Grrowl

Anger blazed my eyes as the fustration I felt boiled over. Just because I'm sparring her life doesn't make me weaker than my brother.

Rydon snapped his teeth angrily. "I knew it was a bad idea to spare her."

"She'll just learn the hard way." King's eyes glowed as he said so.

Without another word I appeared behind her and extended my claws to around her neck.

Kiara:

I said it casually I didn't think I'd get much of a reaction of him. I was in fact shocked he was able to appear behind me so fast. Still before he was able to touch me I quickly moved to the side and raised my foot to kick him away causing him to grab my foot and swing me- painfully I may add into a nearby tree. Not to mention even though he didn't touch my neck he was able to scratch around my nape.

"Well, that surely pissed him off." River said quietly.

I wiped the blood that appeared on my lips after unconsciously biting my bottom lip.

"I can tell by how his eyes changed to red." The red in his eyes showed how pissedboff he was and I has a feeling he wouldn't want to let up soon. Even so, it made my training much more fun.

I smiled lightly. "You actually threw me? Didn't think you'd have it in ya."

He didn't say anything as the anger that blazed in his eyes hardened as I continued to attack him with one of my blades. I managed to cut his arm deeply but he didn't flinch as he used to but instead grabbed the blade that was imbedded on his arm and snapped the middle of the blade into two. Pissing me off a whole lot.

"Fucking asshole you know how much it cost to modify that blade?!"

A harsh pain in my calf gave the answer to my response as his weapon cut deeply on my leg making me groan.

Piece of shit.

I appeared behind him and used my other blade to cut behind him only for him to grabmy arm and throw me over his shoulder onto the hard grass.

"Ahh shit!"

Damnit that was painful. My stitches healed but are still sensitive to pressure.

Kadin on the other hand found it in himself to snap my other blade in half before glaring down at me with his angry red eyes.

"Are you done?"

I kicked him in his face and backed away from him swiftly. Taking out my minature bladded daggers I added a bit of Harpers poison to it.

"Nope." I smiled at him. "You should be having fun right about now."

His anger intensified. "Kiara don't keep testing me-

"Giving you a heads up these blades are poisonous!!" I yelled over him as I shot two blades at him which one deflected while the other cut itself across the chest. He winced but didn't say anything as I continued throwing them at him.

"Harper really made these good."

I felt a flash of wind behind me and before I could throw the last few at him a painful binding wrapped itself around my waist.

"I had to intensify the rope since you don't want to listen to reason." And he was right. The pain I felt before is making me much weaker now. Still I used the last blade to cute the rope and disappear into the trees.

He started looking around for me and I gazes down at the injuries I had and noticed how light they were.

I'm pretty sure he landed some heavy hits. How come they aren't hurting me now?

As I was thinking this I felt my arm behind snatched out of the trees and roughly, I mean roughly onto the grass. I tripped him and try to kick him in the chest but he binded my legs quickly. I aimed to punch him but the last bindings binded my wrist stopping it midway while he held the other in a tight grip. The anger that burned through his eyes as I leaned on his chest was heavy and I didn't know if I should regret playing with fire.

Kadin:

She pissed me off. Greatly. I don't know what is her obsession with hitting people so brutally but being gentle with her doesn't work. You literally have to act like you are fighting for your life.

Her face distorted into pain as the rope binded itself tighter on her skin numbing her arms and legs.

She's hard headed. Playing gentle with her doesn't work.

I examined her body and saw her light injuries and the bruises from falling into the grass constantly. But even while she was in pain, the joy and excitement beamed in her eyes as she watched me expectantly. Even if she just lost.

I felt my eye twitch.

The fucking fighting addict I'm mated too.

I stared at her and watched as her face and quickly undid the bindings and much to her confusion. She pissed me off greatly but I still don't like seeing her hurt. Along with her enjoying this crazy experience disppated much of my irritation.

"Wh-

"Fuck this."

I pulled her closer as I layed a kiss on her lips. Her lips were softer than anything I've tasted. I sat up with her in my arms as I trailed down her neck.

I felt a familiar rush of excitement as the color of my eyes shifted from green to red.

My teeth bit through her soft brown skin. The ecstatic emotions coursed through my body at the look of the dazed look in her face. But as logic seemed in midway through the bite only one thought appeared in my mind.

"What the hell have I done?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 144 12
DISCONTINUED AND MARKED AS COMPLETE. "You just wanted to play with my heart, was that it?" Jasmine asked. Every bit of her emotions leaked through h...
967K 20.1K 175
โ—I have just cleaned out/deleted some chapters because I didn't like them, so that's why the book is no longer at 200 chapters :] โ— ๐Ÿ’ฌโ‚Š๐Ÿ’Œโ™ก โ˜๏ธ Book st...
204 20 12
Human Mate โค๏ธ Top - Jungkook and Taehyung Bottom - Y/N First Book #btsfanfiction WARNING โš ๏ธ This book and the ideas belong to me , recently I had a...
452K 22.5K 54
*FIRST EVER WATTPAD BOOK WITH THIS CHARACTER* *BEFORE WE START: THIS BOOK IS MEANT TO BREAK THE STIGMAS ASSOCIATED WITH MENTAL ILLNESS AND ADDICTIONS...