A Slave in Disguise

By isha_ahman

........... This story is about how Fatima suffered, crossed many difficult pathways, received punishment an... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
APPRECIATION
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
#BLACK LIVES MATTERS
Part 14
Part 15
INFO!
Part 16
Alhamdulillah It's My Birthday 🎉
Part 17
Part 18
ANNOTATION!
Eid-el Adha
Part 19
N. A. U
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Check Out!
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Apologies
Part 29
Part 30
Epilogue

Part 26

205 29 2
By isha_ahman

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

Fatima's Pov

A sharp pain went down my womb and the next thing it was all black.

*******
I woke up to the most awful smell in my life. I tried to figure out where i was, I became very curious to find out where I was. I tried to stand up but then I realized my legs were tied up, I moved my butt to the right side where I spotted a hanged cloth which might bring some light to the room if I happen to take it off with my tied hands. I kept on trying everything possible to reveal where I was, just then I heard distant footsteps heading to my direction. I quickly ran with my butt to where I found myself before and pretended i was still asleep.

******

"Ma'am I think she is still sleeping" I heard a male voice said.

She needs to wake up now, I have a lot to ask her, the woman that was regarded as ma'am spoke.

Get the water and do the honor, ma'am commanded.

W, wa-, I couldn't digest everything and the next thing is, my face, down to my knees was drenched, droplets of water passing its way into my body and sending chills everywhere wet.

"Well, Well, Well," if it isn't the gorgeous Fatima or should I say the snatcher, she spoke drawing "the snatcher" long with an evil tone.

How do you know my name, I managed to ask.

I didn't expect that question from you, I was willing to hear something else like what is my motive behind this, she ended with a smirk.

Well, there is a lot to ask about you can you tell.

Why not gorgeous, but why are you in a rush to know about me and how you also ended up here, she evily chuckled.

Will you or not, don't beat around the bush, witch, the last word slipped unknowingly making her furious.
She headed to where I was sitted and squat down to my level.

You little brat! How dare you call me a witch! she spoke, raising my head angrily with her long nails pressing my skin hard making me to whine in utmost pain.

Ssshh, this is no pain gorgeous, there are a lot more pains coming your way so don't waste your tears on this little one, she ended with her signature smirk.

Her last words kept playing in my head - "there are a lot more pains coming your way".... I got so scared and forget the fact that I was even kidnapped.

******
Hey! She startled me from my sleep.
I can't believe you have the time to sleep when there's a lot waiting for you. Here is some food, I know you are pregnant and you need food for the baby's health,
I'm not that mean gorgeous, don't you worry I won't harm the baby but I will make sure you suffer, she forcefully smiled.

It wasn't the first time those evil words came out of her mouth, I wasn't scared anymore because I know Allah is with me and he is going to help me out of this mess.

"What do you want?" I managed to speak after much silence.
"Who are you?" and "Why do you want to make my life miserable?" the questions that was baffling me came out of my mouth in some seconds and i felt relieved.

I guess this calls for an interview, James! get me a chair and a glass of wine please, she semi yelled, shortly James figure appeared to view with a chair and a drink probably the wine she asked for.

Why are you so over dramatic, I had to ask the witch.

I know right!? I should be in the Hollywood Film Industry, I will make a good actress right, she kept on praising herself.

Why do you always think big of yourself, I think the only industry you will fit in is the Prostitute Industry, I ended with a small laugh.

I would have made my men hit you till you are unconscious but, I have a lot to talk about with you maybe later, she sounded serious for the first time.
Shall we start the interview gorgeous.

"Who am I?"
I am Venessa if I'm in this mood and if I'm all covered which means like a Muslimah I am Zarah. Are you satisfied with this answer, gorgeous!

I gave her a sly look which made her continue.

"What do I want and why I want to make your life miserable?".

Let me make this quick, she said taking a sip of her wine.
All I want from you is "Khaleefa" and the only way I can get that is if I get rid of you, tsktsk poor Fatima!
I also want to make your life very miserable because you stole something that I was yearning for in years, I did what I could possibly do to get him love me, I mean what is the difference between you and I,
but the moment he came back to Nigeria he got married to YOU, a maid for that matter, how disgusting.
I am pretty sure you must have use those spells and charms to make him fall in love with you, Curse you Fatima, she spoke with her thick UK accent.

I pray the Almighty guide and protect you and even bless you with a good, loving and caring husband that will love you till eternity.
What you are seeking for can never be yours Venessa, Khaleefa is Mine and Mine alone!

*****************

The last thing I remembered was I got hitted on the head. I tried sitting down but my head hurts really bad and my eyes were blurry,
the last thing I saw before everything went black again was a muscular young man standing in front of me.

"Khaleefa...."

I managed to say with the little strength left in me.

***************

Hey guys, I missed you all so much ❤️❤️.
As you all know I lost my dad a week ago and I have seen a lot of condolences messages from you guys , I really appreciate it guys thanks for the support 👍👍.

I kept on thinking about you all to be frank and ASID, so after I was over with my dad's loss I made myself a promise to update ASAP.

I hope you like this chapter bcos I had a lot of fun writing this 😂💔and I hope you did too while reading 😄.
Okay! Enough with the babbling and stuff (I just miss you guys like 1000000000000000000000000000000 times, more and more ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)

Aysha's only request is please make sure you vote like hell, comment like crazy, burst my notification box with your awesome commentsssssss and do share 🙏.

Love you all guys, see yah in the next chappy.

.............. Okay for a while I thought ASID was ending 😄💔.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 12.7K 46
Maryam never had a say. Although her situation wasn't her fault, people never fail to rub it in her face. If she was a child out of wedlock, she wou...
21.9K 905 9
↪Winner Of Ankara Community Awards. ➳ sporadic updates | ➵ ➳ ➸ | ❝pray tell, young lass, wh...
82.3K 9.5K 65
"Enough!" He thundered, "Enough is enough Zara, you are the one who broke my heart, why did you do this to us, why?, i've loved you so very much but...
6.6K 1.7K 38
Third of the BFFs series. *** Fatima Abba Sulayman has always been the one to follow her heart. But after what happened to her while in senior secon...