WOUNDED

By who_is_mankish

I can't be the only one who has grown bored of reading good girl-bad boy romance novels 🙄 It's the same rout... More

CHAPTER 1
Author's note
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
Closing author's note

CHAPTER 47

213 35 28
By who_is_mankish

Suprise !!!
It's a double update! It's actually kinda short but I feel like spoiling you guys a little.🤗
It's the least I can do for all the love and support you guys show me.♥️

I hope you enjoy this.

KACELY.
Song: Complicated - Rihanna

It's been two weeks since the virus broke out. It's really serious, especially out of Africa and I'm genuinely terrified for the world. The whole globe is seemingly on lockdown yet hundreds of people are dying. Security measures are being taken for safety; less crowds, curfews and the strict use of face masks and hand sanitizers. Mom has sewn six face masks each for Afi and I. She makes sure we drink hot ginger tea each night before going to bed. Afi usually just waits for her to look away before emptying her cup in the sink.
The tea honestly tastes very unpleasant, but I always try finishing it for my own sake.

Aunty Myriam calls us almost everyday to make sure we are alright. I feel for her, living at home alone when there's no way to go anywhere must be pretty miserable. But this is one of the situations we can't help.

Henry tells me it's even more serious in Ghana. The army is in charge of cleaning and spraying the streets. He keeps complaining about how miserable it is with him being trapped at home with his mom. We talk a lot but I still haven't told him that Az and I are still sleeping together. I'm not ready to be reminded of the fact that I am a John.

I tried reaching Ara so many times but she's still unavailable, only to me I guess. I really can't blame her. I just wish things ended up differently. I wish we could still talk and be like we were before we started dating. I wish I didn't hurt her, but I did. And there's nothing I can do about it.

Afi has been at her dad's for almost a two days  now and we haven't gotten any call so I guess she's doing ok.

We also have this bunch of online classes and assignments. RCC won't even let us breathe. I need Az to confirm them before I submit them on Monday but I also really want to see her.

I'll be seeing her today though. I haven't seen her since the pandemic broke out. We video chat sometimes and I'm honestly really surprised that she's not the type to phone sex. I brought it up once and she told me she doesn't like the idea of touching herself, that she prefers when someone else does it. She turned it down and I ended up feeling like a sex maniac. Well, maybe I am.

When I get to the safehouse, we take a look at what I had done and surprisingly I got most of them right. She drinks just a glass of whiskey and I'm grateful. Still, I can imagine the quantity she's drank in the last weeks.

We end up having mind-blowing sex as usual. God... it just gets better and better.
I can't imagine not being able to do this. I just can't get enough of it, of her... it's just so consuming. I don't know if this is the only reason why I just can't stay away but I think it's reason enough, even if it's just for now. The ability to hold her like this... To touch her like this... Kiss her like this... I'll never get enough.

"I missed you so much Zacchy." She whispers against my chest.

"I missed you more." I respond. I definitely missed her more than she missed me.

Her phone flashes with a text message. I try peeping but she involuntarily blocks me while reading it.

"I'll go take a shower, I have to be somewhere." She informs me, kisses me and goes to the bathroom for her shower.

Curiosity takes over me and I immediately feel a pull towards her phone. I remember what happened the last time I went through her phone. We quarrelled and said hurtful things to each other, still I pick it up and read the message.

*I'm so happy u're giving me another chance. I missed u so much. Can't wait to c u.♥️*

It's from Ken.

My mood switches from anxious and curious to furious. Blood is pumping to my ears and all I can see is red.

Ken is one of the guys who texted her on her birthday. I remember the name like it was yesterday.

Why is she still talking to him?
Is she going there now?
Will she sleep with him?
Pfttt, who am I kidding? Of course she will. I don't get it. We were together less than thirty minutes ago and now she's going over to another guy... I'm really not enough for her.

The door creaks open and Az steps out wrapped in a white towel. She doesn't notice the phone in my hand before I place it back where I took it from. I turn and look at her soft fair brown skin, her beautiful body marked only by her tattoos. I do not want another guy to touch her the way I just did. The thought of another guy feeling her up, kissing her, tasting her, moving in and out of her the way I just did makes my blood boil.

She seems so calm about leaving me here to jump into bed with another guy, how is that even possible? How can she feel that way when I on the other hand have not been able to think about another girl at all ever since I met her?
And some people will tell me that this life is balanced.

I watch her for a while as she applies lotion on her body. She looks up at me and smiles, like everything is OK.

"Where exactly are you going after this?" I question, while she pulls the straps of her bra up her arms.

"To see a friend." she replies and puts on her sweatpants.

"A friend huh? Ken?" I ask and she looks up at me before looking at her phone on the cupboard and back at me.

"You went through my phone again. Didn't you?" She frowns after putting the pieces together.

"Is that a problem?"

"Of course it's a problem. I don't go through yours." She folds her arms.

"Take, I have nothing to hide. Here look at it." I stretch mine towards her.

"I'm not doing this with you Zacchy. I don't want to fight with you. I haven't seen you in weeks. Let's not ruin this." She begs as she pulls her crop top over her head.

"Are you going to sleep with him?" I ask, looking directly into her eyes. She looks back and then looks outside.

"We just had sex!" I practically scream. "Three rounds! How can you go to have more?"

"Why are you so angry?" She scoffs.

"You aren't seriously asking me that." I say and get down from the bed. "What if I was sleeping with some other girl? Will you like it? Will you entertain the idea of that? Of another girl touching me?"

"No... I won't. But it doesn't mean I will stop you." I guess I'm the only territorial person here. This isn't territoriality, it's jealousy. You can only be territorial over something that is yours. Azinwi isn't mine, she doesn't want to be.

"Why? Why wouldn't you want to stop me?"

"Fuck, Kacely" She grumbles and runs her fingers through her afro.

"Answer me." I press "Why am I not enough for you?"

"You are, of course you are..." She counters and takes steps towards me.

"Don't give me that." I scold, stopping her movements. "If I am, why do you have to go and be with him? With Ken, with Jaff, with Trevor... Do you have any idea about how much that hurts me?" My voice is much softer now. "Azinwi, I already came clean to you about my feelings for you."

"Come on Kacely. Please don't go there." She says and leans against the table.

"Go where? To the time I told you I love you?"

"Fuck, stop..." She pleads "Don't say that."

"Why not? It's true, I love you." I repeat and her eyes meet mine before her face falls into her palms.

"I can't keep being with you knowing that you're sleeping with someone else... More than one person even."

"Do not think about it too much."

"I cannot not think about it!" I raise my voice again.

"Zacchy, look at it this way; it's the best of both worlds. We get to have this amazing thing we have but still get to have fun with other people."

"No! I don't want to have fun with other people. I only want you and I want you to only want me too. I'm tired of having to share you, it kills me, I swear. I may not be as amazing in bed as the others..."

"You are, I swear you are. The problem isn't you, it's me. I just..."

"Just what Az?" I ask and she looks away again. I walk closer to her and take her face within my hands, causing her gaze to meet mine. "I want something serious with you Az. I really care about you, I love you. I want to be able to call you my girlfriend, to take you out on dates, to have something normal, something more."

"Come on Zacchy." She huffs.

"Why is everything with you so complicated?! Why do you have to make it so hard for me to love you?!"

"I didn't ask you to love me" she says and I let out a humorless chuckle

"You're right, but tell me... why don't you want to be in a full on relationship with me? Why do you need to be with all these other guys? I want to understand why at least."

"I don't want to talk about it." She responds and pushes my hands away from her cheeks.

"You never want to talk about anything!"

"It's not that serious." She says as she ties her laces.

"Then tell me!" I demand. "Did somebody break your heart? Did someone cheat on you?" I ask and she doesn't reply. "Is it about your parents?"

"Don't talk about my parents!" She yells back.

"Then tell me. I'm not a mind reader Az." I say and she keeps ignoring me. "You know about all my exes. You've known right from the day we met, yet you won't tell me anything about your past relationships. Why do you always have to be so secretive?!"

"For fuck's sake! I just said I don't want to talk about it! The problem with you Kacely is that you think you know everything when you don't know shit!"

"Ok. I don't know anything, only because you won't tell me. Do whatever you want. Go sleep with him, have a threesome even. But don't try to talk to me unless the conversation is about it. Unless you agree to come clean about everything..."

"You know that's not going to happen." She scoffs. "That's what you said last time but what happened? We still hooked up..."

"Yes, but this time is different"

"You say that now but you'll end up under sheets with me immediately I put my fingertips on you. You can't control yourself around me, you just can't."

The fact that she is so sure about what she just said is motivation enough for me to put my foot down.

"Not this time Az. Watch me." I say meaning every word and get into the bathroom for my own shower.

By the time I get back, she's gone. Again.

Sooo....

What do you think about this chapter? How serious do you think Kacely is? Do you think he's actually going to stay away from Azinwi?

Ah... For me he's making noise😂
WBU?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.7K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
313K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
153 5 8
**This book is not for ages under 18** Have you ever been so addicted to someone, that you don't know how you ever lived your life without them? Whe...
2.5M 83.9K 36
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...