Superflash You're Not Alone.

By JJOlatunji

This is set after Crisis on Infinite Earths. After saving Iris from the Mirrorverse and defeating Eva, Barry... More

Chapter 1: The Secret.
Chapter 2: The Flash Part 1
Chapter 3: The Flash Part 2.
Chapter 4: The Reverse Flash.
Chapter 5: Firestorm.
Chapter 6: King Shark.
Chapter 7: Gorilla Grodd.
Chapter 8: The Flash vs Reverse Flash Part 1
Chapter 9: The Flash vs Reverse Flash Part 2.
Chapter 10: Supergirl.
Chapter 11: Reactron.
Chatper 12: J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter.
Chapter 13: Earth 2.
Chapter 14: Wally West/ Kid Flash.
Chapter 15: Zoom.
Chapter 16: Jesse Quick.
Chapter 17: The Flash vs Zoom.
Chapter 18: Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost.
Chapter 19: World's Finest.
Chapter 20: Supergirl & Manhunter vs Non and Indigo.
Chapter 22: Invasion! Part 2.
Chapter 23: The Duet.
Chapter 24: Crisis on Earth X Part 1.
Chapter 25: Crisis on Earth X Part 2.
Chapter 26: The Date.
Chapter 27: Ralph Digby/ Elongated Man.
Chapter 28: Lex Luthor.
Chapter 29: Elseworld's Part 1.
Chapter 30: Elseworld's Part 2.
Chapter 31: Elseworld's Part 3.
Chapter 32: New Looks
Chapter 33: King Shark vs Gorilla Grodd.
Chapter 34: Argo.
Chapter 35: The Wedding.
Chapter 36: Valentine's Day.
Chapter 37: It's Time.
Chapter 38: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part 1.
Chapter 39: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part 2.
Chapter 40: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part 3.

Chapter 21: Invasion! Part 1

897 16 1
By JJOlatunji

Previously...

"I have an alien problem on my Earth and I need your help" Barry said. "What are we up against?" Kara asked. Barry took Kara to his Earth.

Now, let's go back a few hours ago. On Earth 1 in Central City, there was an alert. "What is it?" Barry asked. "I don't know, but I can't be good" Caitlin said. Barry ran off to see what was happening. And what he saw... was the last thing he was expecting. "Oh my God! Aliens! Barry exclaimed.

After a long and hard fought battle, Barry returned to Star Labs, with bruises and cuts. "Holy crap! You okay?" Wells asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Bur I think we're gonna need some help" he said.

After Barry's fight with some powerful aliens he decided to get some reinforcements. First off: Team Arrow.

In Starling City, Team Arrow were doing Damien Dark. Green Arrow, Spartan and Speedy found him and some lackies in a warehouse. "So, you back for more?" Dark asked. Oliver shot an arrow which was a magnetic arrow, and attracted all the guns from Dark's men. Then, the fight began. Oliver was fighting Damien, leaving Spartan and Speedy fighting his goons. Damien's magical powers had Oliver gasping for air, literally. Then a sudden gust of wind came in and took the trio to safety, into an alley. Then Diggle puked. "You okay?" Barry asked. "A little warning would be nice next time" Diggle said with anger. Well, deep inside Barry must be laughing because, who wouldn't. "It's the Flash? Did I know we knew the Flash? Apparently we know the Flash" Thea said with confused. "It must be pretty important if you saved us. So, what do you want? Oliver asked. "I need your help" Barry replied. "With?" Diggle asked. "Aliens" he said.

The next day, Team Flash and Team Arrow were at an abandoned Star Labs warehouse they would use as a base of operations. "I've called Sara and the Legends for help" Oliver said. Barry nodded. The Waverider arrived from somewhere in time and landed. Barry had a device which would help him travel to different Earth's easier. "What's that?" Thea asked. "I'm going to get one more person who can help" Barry answered. "Who's that?" she asked. "An alien" he replied. "Hey um, Barry? Are you sure that bringing an alien here is a good idea?" Oliver asked. "Yeah. She's a friend" Barry replied. Barry left to go to Earth 38. Once he arrived, he and Kara had a passionate kiss and he was bringing her to his Earth.

Everyone else had gathered in the warehouse, with their respected teams. "Team Arrow is here. Team Legends is here. Is that everyone?" Felicity asked. "I think so" Wells said. "Nate and Amaya are back watching the Waverider. The newbies" Sara said. Then a portal opened and out Barry and Kara, who was in her Supergirl suit. "That was cool!" she exclaimed. "Barry, I thought you were bringing an alien" Oliver said. "Uh, I did. This is my girl... wait no, my friend Kara Danvers, or as she's known on her Earth: Supergirl" Barry explained. "What makes her so super?" Mick asked. "Um..." Barry said, as he let Kara show what makes her so super. She flew up a little and used her heat vision to burn the House of El symbol into the ground. "I'm convinced" Diggle quickly said. "Best. Team up. Ever!" Felicity exclaimed.

Meanwhile at an abandoned warehouse... aliens were at work. And they were planning something. They were communicating in their alien language and to their leader, who was on their ship. They said "We are ready to initiate the plan" "Prepare ourselves. This war will be over before it even began".

Back at the warehouse, Kara was going over the names of everyone.

"Okay, I think I have this" she said, as this conversation would be going back and forth.

"Um, Oliver?" "Green Arrow".
"Dig?" "Spartan".
"Thea?" "Speedy".
"Sara?" "White Canary".
"Ronnie and Prof Stein?" "Firestorm".
"Ray?" "Palmer um, The Atom".
"And Mick?" "Hm? Oh, Heatwave".
"And Caitlin, Felicity, Jesse, Wally and Wells". "Woo!" Felicity shouted. "And you have cold powers but you don't use them?" Kara asked. "It's a long story" answered Caitlin.

Barry went to talk to Kara. "Hey Kara. How are you feeling?" he asked. "Good. Why?" Kara asked. "Because you were a bit upset about your aunt" he said. "I was. I still am but, I'm over it. Besides National City is a better place" she said. Oliver then cleared his throat, loudly to get Barry and Kara's attention. When they turned around, they saw that everyone was staring at them. "Okay Barry. I think we should get started" Oliver suggested. "Okay, so these are the Dominators. We don't know much about them" Barry said, then Kara spoke "Except their really strong. I heard a lot of stories about them when I was a kid. They experimented on a lot of people, killed a lot more".

"Well, they're not the only ones with superhuman strength I hear, Barry says you're more powerful than a locomotive?" Thea asked. Kara turned to Kara and smiled. "We should use Kara as a stand in for training" Oliver suggested. "Since when was Robin Hood calling the shots?" Mick asked, while eating a sandwich. "I think what Mick is trying to say who's in charge around here" Stein said. "Let's take a vote. Choose a leader. Someone we all trust" Ray said.

"Barry put us all together, it should be him" Oliver said. "Yeah. Okay, yeah we'll use Kara for training so um, get prepared" Barry said, with some nervousness. Team Legends, Dig and Thea went to get prepared, but Barry called Oliver and Kara over. "Oliver, Kara. So, I was really excited for you guys meeting. Oliver was the who trained me" Barry said. "Really? Well, you did a very good job" Kara said. "That's because I didn't hold back. I shot at him. You can't hold back either" Oliver said. "Ouch. Ahh, kay. Are you sure? I just met these people" Kara. "These people need to understand that isn't going to be easy. Don't hold back, especially against me" Oliver said, then he walked off.

"Um, does he not like me?" Kara asked. "He's like that with everyone. He'll warm up to you. So um, can I ask you something?" Barry asked. "Yeah, sure" she said. "So um, what what is us?" he asked. "What do you mean?" she asked, confused. "Um, are me dating or are we friends with benefits?" Barry asked. "Um, I'm not sure, to be honest. But I would like if we were dating" Kara said. "Me too but, do you maybe want to go out sometime after this? But, when we think our cities are okay" he said. "Yeah, sure. Definitely. So I'm going to train these" she said, acting with awkwardness. Oliver was in his Green Arrow suit and he walked over to Barry and asked him "So, what's the deal between you and Kara?". "To be honest, I don't know, but I really, really like her. She's smart, funny, and sometimes she's cute when she gets mad" Barry said. "Well, if I can give you some advice: if you like Kara, don't let her slip away. Don't lose hope. I know you'll end up happy" Oliver said. Barry nodded as a response.

Meanwhile, the president of the United States was in his office. He got the sudden feeling he wasn't alone. He got up and walked around his office. But when he turned around... there was a Dominator and he took him.

Back at the warehouse, Kara was help training the teams. Well, the teams were training. All Kara was doing was floating in the air not feeling anything, making it look easy. "Man, she is strong" Thea said. "It's kinda hot" Sara said. "Let's keep going!" Oliver shouted.

After training all day, it was now night and everyone was tired. "Man, that was exhausting" Kara said. "You're exhausted? Everyone was tried cause you were making it look easy" Barry said. Kara laughed. Kara was then having flashbacks from the dream she was having from the Black Mercy. She then frowned. "What's wrong?" he asked. "What? Oh, nothing nothing" she said, unconvincingly. Then they got a signal. "Guys! I got a signal from the Dominators! They're in a warehouse on 15th" Wells said. "Let's go!" Barry shouted. But Jara stopped Barry from going because she feared the dream she had might come true. "Um Barry. I think you should stay" she said. "What? Why?" Barry asked, confused. "Because I think there should be some backup" she said, unconvincingly. "You're lying. Why don't you want me out there?" Barry asked. "Because... because..." a struggling Kara said. "Okay, look if you don't want me to go that's fine, but why?" Barry asked. "That I can't tell you" she said.

"Fine. Go without me" Barry said, walking off in anger. "What's happening?" Sara asked. "Nothing. Let's go" Kara said, while trying to hold back a tear. She flew off to the Dominators location. "If Barry's not going, neither am I" Oliver said. "You kidding?" Diggle asked. "No. Now go" Oliver said. Team Legends left, with Speedy and Spartan, with Kid Flash, Jesse and Firestorm.

They arrived at the warehouse, looking for the Dominators. Then, they saw them. "What do you want? Why are you here?" Kara asked. "You're part of the plan" they said. Then they activated the device they planted and suddenly, there was a big flash of light.

Back at the Star Labs warehouse, Oliver was trying to comfort Barry. "So, what happened with Kara?" he asked. "I don't know. She wanted me to stay here but she wouldn't tell me why" Barry replied. "Maybe she's worried. I can tell she cares about you. She didn't want you to get hurt" Oliver said. "I don't know, man. It sucks" Barry said. Then Caitlin found something strange. "Hey guys, why is everyone acting evil?" she asked. On the footage, they saw that everyone was outside Star Labs. "What is going on?" Oliver asked. "I don't know, but let's go" Barry said.

Barry sped Oliver, Wells and Caitlin to Star Labs. "Hey guys, what's happening?" Oliver asked, then Thea shot an arrow. "Thea! What the hell?!" he asked, bluntly. "It must be mind control" Caitlin said. "Oh great. How do we fight our friends?" Barry asked.

With Barry, Oliver, Caitlin and Wells left, will they be able to fight their friends, who are under the Dominators' control?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 2.9K 63
Megan Ortiz just moved into the house next door to Iris West (her best friend) after finishing college and becoming a forensic scientist in Central C...
4.3K 231 11
Barry woke up from a weird dream, hearing some problems he goes and save his beautiful city Central City. The problem is... He doesn't have his power...
1.1K 28 12
Imagine finding out you have an 18-year-old child that was born 4 years ago. You may be think that, that doesn't match up. That isn't even the most m...
118 20 12
[Discontinued Story] (A/N: please don't judge this... It's literally cringe but bear with me...please...) A 29(?) years old(human/goddess who likes t...