Hero's of Olympus and Magnus...

By LillisRealm

As the title says this is a Hero's of Olympus/ Magnus Chase preferences and scenarios. I'd say Boyfriend scen... More

(a/n)
Dating Percy Jackson would include
Dating Jason grace Would Include
Dating Leo Valdez would include
Dating Nico Di Angelo Would include
Dating Frank Zhang Would Include
Dating Will Solace would include
Dating Magnus Chase would include
Dating Hearthstone Would Include
Dating Alex Fierro Would Include
(A/n)/Update
Dialogue prompts
First meeting
What they thought when you met
We meet again
getting closer
(A/n) (Thank you so much my dudes)
Halloween special
SUPER IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Holiday special
Authors note (will delete later)
Problems
Wiping off their kisses
Yall probaly hate me by now
How they would react to me (or you) simping for Octavian
Riodanverse incorrect quotes
Riodanverse incorect quotes part 2
Nico's Birthday
My judgment of you based on who you simp for
Valentines day
Coming out as trans
Toxic headcanons
My writing and future updates
HoO/MCGA cast as things my teachers said
Happy Birthday Will Solace

They talk about you

2.9K 48 38
By LillisRealm

BTW In Hearths part just italics like Italics is someone just signing and italics with quotations like "Italics" is someone signing and speaking

And italics in Leo's part mean's Festus is talking

Percy:

Was Grover tired of hearing how great you were from Percy? Yes! But Percy paid no mind to that and continued to talk while cleaning his sword.

"They kicked my ass during capture the flag the other day." Percy's voice sounded far off as Grover continued to fiddle with the blades of grass under him. "Oh really that's unbelievable..."

"I mean they're just so cool! They even went out canoeing with me again, even after almost getting them killed." Percy looked up to his friend with a dopey grin decorating his face.

"That's really cool Percy." Of course Grover liked talking to Percy and of course he's happy that Percy is making a really good friend but Gods! How much can you say about a single person in one sitting?

Just as Percy was about to bore Grover with another story about how interesting and cool you were the bell rang for lunch. Grover quietly thanked the Gods, but maybe to soon.

"Oh lunch! Okay so as I was saying..." Grover really hadn't seen Percy so fixated on something like this in a long time, of course Grover hadn't seen Percy in a while so it made sense.

"And they have a really nice smile that just makes me so happy y'know?" Grover continued to mindlessly nod along with Percy, he would run out of steam soon, hopefully at least.

"Oh yeah they also helped me with archery which was super cool! Also-oh hey!" Percy cut himself off as he saw you headed over to lunch. "Grover look they're right there! HEY (Y/N)!"

Grover looked up to see someone, who he assumed to be you, headed towards them.

"Hey Perce and..."

"Grover! This is my friend Grover!" Percy looked between the two. "Oh yeah Percy has told me a bit about you."

"yeah same." Grover shook your hand, smiling kindly. "Well I promised my friend I'd sit with her for lunch I just came over to say hey. So see you guys later." As you walked off Percy turned to Grover.

"See! I told ya! They're really nice and their voice-"

"Perce?"

"and-"

"Percy!"

Percy looked over at Grover, raising an eyebrow. "Um yeah?" Grover sighed, slowing down his walk. "Perce, dude, I'm really happy you made a new friend but how long do you think you've been talking about them?"

Percy thought for a moment. It couldn't have been that long right? "Like 5 minutes?"

"Dude you've been talking about (y/n) for like 30 minutes straight." Percy thought again. No that couldn't be right. Right? 30 minutes is way to much time to talk about a single person. He wouldn't talk about you for 30 minutes straight! "Nah man I think you got it wrong."

"Dude you started talking about them after you finished swimming." Percy blushed at the realization. "I-I well...it's just I..."

"No no I understand." Grover grinned at Percy, winking at him before trotting off to talk to Juniper.

Percy stood by himself the blush on his face growing worse as he remembered he would be hanging out with you later in the day.

Jason:

Jason had been taking more time for himself than normal. His friends obviously noticed but weren't gonna comment on it. If something happened to "the great Jason Grace Son of Jupiter; Mr. Work yourself to the bone" that made him not work himself to death they weren't gonna question it.

You and Jason sat by the water talking. "You should read this book I've been reading. It's kinda boring but also kinda good."

"Wow that makes me want to read it so much!"

You rolled your eyes at him, throwing a strawberry at his head. "it's interesting just kinda slow in some parts."

"Okay what's it called."

"The sign of 4 by Arthur Conan Doyle." You picked up the book next to you and showed it to him. "it looks short."

"Hey!"

You both turned around to see a rather short boy with curly hair, pointed ears and a small amount of motor oil on his face. Jason stood up to great the boy.

"Hey man it's been a while! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at Camp half-blood?"

Leo laughed, hugging Jason before turning to greet you. "Well technically but a few of us decided it was time for a visit... and who are you?" He smiled at you, sticking out a hand for you to shake.

"Umm I'm (Y/n) (L/n) It's nice to meet you. And umm...you are?"

"Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus, Bad boy supreme!" He winked at you, letting your hand go. By all accounts he didn't look like a 'Bad boy supreme' more like one of Santa's elfs. The tool belt didn't help with the connection either.

As they started to talk you giggled a little at the thought causing the both of them to look at you. "What's up (n/n)?"

"Nothing nothing umm... Why don't you guy's get re-equated, Leo you can take my seat. I've gotta go back to my legion, they wanted to talk about some strategy's for the next war game."

You walked away from the two boys, waving at them. "See you around 'Bad Boy Supreme' oh and Jase, I'll drop off the book at your office ones I'm done."

"'Kay"

Leo and Jason took sat down in the grass and continued talking. "So how have you been man? Any cool new projects you're working on?"

"Oh yeah! I'm actually working on my cabins chariot! I'm building these bow and arrows that don't need a shooter!" Jason laughed at the boys excitement, patting him on the back.

"So what's been up with you? I thought you were gonna be in your office, maybe on a quest, not just chilling by the water."

"Oh yeah normally I would be but I've been trying not to over work myself." Leo looked at Jason bewildered. Leo was Jason's best friend, he knows Jason. It wasn't exactly normal for Jason to be so...thoughtful about himself.

"Oh that's good...so what have you been doing with these breaks?"

"Umm going on walks, just like resting by the water, reading, kinda just whatever." Again, the fact of Jason being so nonchalant. By all accounts Jason isn't one to be known for being 'laid back'

"By yourself or...."

"Oh umm (Y/n) has been forcing me to take breaks, we just hang out during them."

"They sound pretty nice."

"Yeah they are"

Leo:

Leo bit off a chunk of a snack bar you had given to him earlier in the week as he tightened the screws in Festus's head. Leo spent the last several day's in the bunker, Festus needed some repairs and his fastest way to fix him was to lock himself away and hyper focus on it.

He stood up and wiped the sweat from his forehead, inspecting his work. He laid down the snack bar wrapper as he grabbed a rag to wipe sweat from his neck.

"I guess I should feed ya huh?"

yes!

Leo laughed as he walked over to the cabinet, pulling out tabasco and motor oil and pouring them into a bucket.

"I should probably get some of my own food soon. I think I ran out of the snacks (Y/n) brought."

He leaned down and started giving  the mixture to Festus.

(Y/n) Is that nice person who keeps coming to the bunker and giving you food right?

"Yup that's them bud" Leo smiled. Placing the bucket next to Festus, sitting down on a chair Leo grabbed a wet cloth from a water bucket, ringing it out and placing it on his neck to help him cool down.

They're really nice!

"Yup they are."

When are they coming back?

"I'm not sure? They came here the other day to drop off food the other day so probably not for a bit."

Do you like them?

Leo straightened up, fixing his poster as he looked at Festus. "Well yeah they're really cool and they put up with my machine talk unlike some others. They're also like really caring." 

Leo continued to ramble on about you to Festus, not noticing the door to bunker 9 opening.

"Plus they laugh at my jokes! I think some of the laughs are just pitty laughs because even I can admit the joke was bad but at least-"

"Hey Leo"

Leo let out a scream like a little girl at the interruption. There standing next to him was Piper, his best friend, with a bag in her hand.

"Holy Hephaestus Pipes don't scare me like that!" He placed a hand on his chest while breathing hard making the girl laugh. "Sorry my bad. I didn't mean to spook you!"

"What you got there?" Leo asked, looking into the bag Piper brought. "Just some food. I'd prefer it if you came to dinner but these are just some snacks to hold you over for a bit."

Piper handed him the bag then sitting down in the chair Leo previously sat in.

"So who where you talking about?"

Leo looked up at Piper, raising an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"That person you were just talking about?"

"I was talking about someone?"

Piper laughed, un annoyed with Leo's forgetfulness. It was quite common for things like this to happen in camp, everyone did have adhd. "You were saying something to Festus about how 'they laugh at your jokes' or something like that?"

Leo thought for a moment. "Oh I was talking about (Y/n)!"

"Oh okay...you've been talking about them a lot recently..."

"Yeah cause they're super cool and nice...wait why are you smiling like that?"

Nico: (I'm really sorry I think Nico's OOC)

Nico prodded at his food annoyed, today wasn't his day, not that any day was his day.

First he had to wake up early to help with something he didn't care about, then Miss O'Leary's paw got hurt while she was playing so he had to fix it, then he got dirt on his favorite shirt and last of all you were busy all day so you couldn't hang out with him.

So now he sat at dinner, moving his broccoli from one end of his plate to the other, face in his hand.

Nico started to pick his things up when he felt a heavy arm sling over his shoulders and a larger body sit next to him "Hey Neeks what's up?" Nico looked up to see Jason Grace smiling at him. "What do you want Jason?"

"Aw geez I guess I caught you at the wrong time." He scratched the back of his neck while laughing, Nico continued glaring at the older boy, waiting for a response to his original question. "Oh well I just wanted to see how you were doin'"

Nico continued glaring at the older boy, earning an awkward chuckle. "Okay okay I just noticed you've been acting...different."

"Different?"

"Well I don't know but like...you're going outside more, eating more, Hades I've seen you smiling to yourself!"

"I haven't." The glair Nico sent Jason could make people run away and cry but Jason wasn't fazed in the slightest.

"Oh but you have! I was trying to figure it out but then Lumi (my oc) pointed out that you've been hanging out with that new camper,,, (y/n) a lot."

Nico starred down at his plate, he felt his face heat up as his grip on his fork grew. "I was just wondering if they have anything to do with it."

Nico looked up for a moment, everyone was pretty much gone, Jason probably thought to talk to him about this at while less people were around.

"And what if they're a part of the reason? They're a good friend and I enjoy hanging out with them."

"You've been hanging out with them a lot."

"So? They're fun and they get me! They don't force me to talk when I don't want to. Unlike some people." Nico mumbles the last part. "They remember weird details about me and for no reason!" He stood up, facing away from Jason but still expecting him to listen. Nico just wanted to go somewhere more private.

"I told them I wanted to be a pirate when I was younger like one time and next thing I know they're reading me story's about pirates when we hang out!"

Nico continued walking aimlessly as Jason listened to him talk.

"When I'm around them they always have me eat because they worry and they insist on going outside because they're worried I'll get sick. Even though I was a jerk when we first met."

"I just care about them a lot and being around them makes me happy so I'm not sorry for acting 'different!'" When Nico stopped he looked up to see he was standing right in front of your cabin.

Jason rubbed the shorter boys shoulder. "I just wanted to know if you guys were friends. Hey (Y/n)!"

Nico looked over to see you walking towards them. "Hey Jason! Oh Nico! I got Valdez to make a projected and the twins to get me pirates of the Caribbean! You down for a movie night?"

Nico glanced at Jason who was smirking at him. "Yeah, that sounds cool. Later Grace."

Frank: (I am so sorry this went a bit off prompt but he was the last one I wrote for and I lowkey ran out of ideas don't kill me)

Frank by no means was a confident one, being clumsy and nervous AND so big didn't mix well. All his friends could tell how little confidence the big guy had. So you took it upon yourself to at least try and help with his self esteem.

It wasn't to hard, despite his own thoughts, he was very good at quite a few things. You always made sure to tell him how good he was doing or how cool what he was doing is. After a few weeks of this he did seem to have a bit of an elevation in his self esteem.

You sat on a log watching as Frank shot an arrow into his target, the previous arrow he had shot just a few moments ago splitting in half. A small smile decorated Franks face as he walked over to grab the arrows.

"That was so cool Frank! They both got bulls eye! And wow-" he placed the arrow next to you, sitting down and drinking a bottle of water. "This got split completely in half, it's perfect!" You held the broken arrow in your hands.

Frank blushed rubbing the back of his neck. "It's really nothing I just practice a bunch."

"Dude no it's so cool! Even though it's 'just from practicing a bunch' It's still so dope! You worked hard and deserve to feel proud!" You smiled down at him as he mumbling a 'thank you'. You looked at your watch realizing you made Frank late.

"Oh gods Frank!" He stood up looking worried. "You're late! You were supposed to meet Reyna like 30 minutes ago!" You held up your watch for him to see and sure enough he was 30 minutes late to his meeting.

"Oh gods Reyna is gonna kill me!" He grabbed his bow and quiver quickly as he started to head off. "I am so sorry (Y/n) but you-"

"JUST GO!" 

Frank ran to his meeting place with Reyna who looked...well stoic but Frank could tell she was upset. "Frank-"

"I am so sorry I just got caught up with practicing and lost track of time." 

Reyna sighed, rubbing her temples. "It's fine just don't let it happen again. The meeting was that important anyway I just wanted to ask about your recent change of behavior but I wasn't sure when to bring it up."

Frank looked up at her confused "what do you mean? I act the same I always do?"

Reyna sighed again, beginning to walk to her office "no you haven't. You seem more...confident. More...self sure" Frank walked with Reyna, looking down at her smaller figure "I don't know what you mean."

"You give yourself credit for the things you do, you're not acting like you're lesser. I noticed you started doing that when you started hanging out with (Y/n)"

"Well they're trying to get me more confident in my own skills yeah but I don't think my behavior has changed that much!"

"It hasn't changed much but I think It will"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, not at all" 

"Oh...okay"

"You can go back to hanging out with them."

"How did you know?"

Will:

Will sat in a plastic chair in the infirmary waiting for his next patent. He hasn't had many today, which you'd assume was good, but having a slow day reminded him of the calm before the storm. Any moment now something would happen and he would have to preform emergency surgery or something!

But he was wrong. The end of his shift was close and he began heading into the changing room, remembering he had plans on seeing you once he got out, but the Gods loved to screw around with him.

Right when he thought his shift was over Clarissa barged through the doors, her wrist obviously broken, yelling and cursing about "those fucking Stolls! I swear to Gods!"

Will lead Clarissa over to a cot, grabbing supplies to set her wrist "what happened Clarissa?" He asked the girl, moving her wrist into the correct position to set it. "Those fucking Stoles!" she slammed her remaining fist onto her thigh. "THEY THINK ITS SO FUNNY FILLING ROCKS INTO A PUNCHING BAG. A FUCKING PUNCHING BAG!"

Will started wrapping her arm "why didn't you check it before-" before he could finish his sentience you walked in with a few freshly picked strawberry's.

"Hey Will I know we agreed to meet up but you were running a bit late. I wanted to make sure you weren't over working yourself..." as you spoke you looked up at the scene before you. A pissed of Clarissa, looking like she has murder on the mind, Will wrapping up her wrist, without his doctors coat on. Which proved Clarissa had just gotten here.

"I'm sorry (n/n) Clarissa's got a broken arm. It's gonna be a few minutes. Can you wait outside?" Not wanting to face the wrath of an angry Clarissa, even if she was hurt, you nodded and walked out the door.

A few minutes passed as Will continued to wrap Clarissa's arm. "So when did you become friends with (L/n)?" Will looked up at Clarissa who looked pretty disinterested, or a least pretended to be. "Oh well they got attacked when they first got here so I was taking care of them and almost right when they got out I shot them with an arrow." Will laughed, turning around to grab adhesive.

"That's not how I remember Eros's arrows working." Will glared at the girl as he began painting the adhesive onto the cast. "Shut up it's not like that!" Clarissa raised an eyebrow at the boy who didn't notice. "They're just super cool and didn't absolutely hate me after landing them in the infirmary right after they had just gotten out."

"hey hey Solace I'm not judgin' or anything!" Will walked to a cabinet, grabbing some nectar. Little did Will know Clarissa had seen Will hanging out with you for the last few weeks, noticing how he has taken better care of himself.

(I lowkey love their friendship lmao)

Magnus: (Writing expression for a sword was harder than I thought)

"Let me just give ya a quick lesson!"

"FOR THE LAST TIME JACK YOU DON'T NEED TO TEACH ME ANYTHING FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

Magnus sat in his room arguing with his sword Jack. In Jacks,,,eyes(????) Magnus needed better 'game' and what better way than having your magical talking sword help you? Jack knew all about wooing weapons. How's a human any different?

"YOU DO! Do you wanna be sad and lonely for the rest of eternity?"

"I'M NOT SAD AND LONELY I HAVE FRIENDS!"

As the fight continued with the boy and his sword they were interrupted with a knock. Magnus placed Jack on the floor and opened the door to see Mallory Keen standing in front of him.

"What's with all the yelling beantown? I can hear you from my room!"

Magnus sighed looking down "Sorry 'bout that. I'm just having an argument with Jack"

"And loosing!" a glow could be seen behind Magnus who whipped around to look at the sword.

"I AM NOT LOOSING AN ARGUMENT TO A SWORD!"

Mallory chuckled, letting herself into Magnus's suite. "What are you two arguing about?" She took a seat on a chair near the bed, picking up the sword and handing him to Magnus, Magnus himself sitting on his bed.

"Well I think Magnus needs to work on his flirting game!"

"And I don't need to work on anything!" Magnus glared at the sword, annoyed with the persistence. "Why would Maggie need to work on his flirting game?" Mallory asked looking at Jack.

"So he can flirt with (Y/n)! Obviously!" Immediately Magnus grabbed Jack, turning him back into his necklace. "I DO NOT NEED TO FLIRT WITH ANYONE!"

Magnus's face was red, whether it was from the embarrassment or anger he couldn't tell. He heard laughing from beside him, he turned to look at Mallory who was giggling to herself.

"what's so funny?"

"Oh nothing beantown. It's just you getting so defensive is pretty entertaining!" Mallory staring at Magnus, propping her head up on both her arms. Magnus glared at the girl, why couldn't anyone just give him a break?

"I am not defensive! I just have no interest in flirting with my friend!" He crossed his arms "unlike some people" he said under his breath.

"Hey I heard that!"

The two chatted for a few minutes before Mallory asked, "So why did Jack insist you need better flirting game?"

Magnus rolled his eyes, fidgeting with a pillow in his lap. "I don't know. But he's really insistent, which is really annoying! Like we're just friends."

"You do sit with them during most game nights."

"They're funny."

"and you sit with them during meal times"

"They make good conversation"

"You play video games together a lot"

"They're fun to play against!"

"Dude you hang out with them a lot"

"They're interesting!"

"You go with them during training a lot."

Magnus looked down, his lips tightening into a straight line, to be totally honest he didn't have a defense for that. You're all dead, saying it's to make sure you don't die would make him sound like an idiot. He wasn't really sure why he went with you during training all the time. Mallory grinned at the boy, catching the pillow he threw at her.

"Would you just-"

Mallory shushed him, placing the pillow on the chair she was sitting in. "No no you're totally right. I don't know what Jack was saying!" She left his suite, leaving Magnus by himself to pout.

Hearth: (It's mentioned that you're half elf so that's what you're gonna be from now on shhh)

You sat with Hearth on the small couch in his and Blitzen's apartment. It was just you and him as Blitz had left some time ago claiming he "had to go grab something" and that he would "be back later"

Hearth didn't mind really he enjoyed hanging out with you and found it funny when he was teaching you to sign.

You've gotten pretty good!

Thanks! I've been practicing at home. I wanted to be able to hold a full conversation with you without Blitz having to translate

Hearth lightly smiled and thanked you for caring about wanting to talk to him even though he thought he didn't deserve it.

What? No! Of course you deserve it Hearth. You're really sweet and pretty funny

As Hearth was about to respond you looked above his head and waved at someone. Hearth turned around expecting to see Blitz but he wasn't expecting to see his other best friend Magnus Chase.

The both of you stood up to greet the pair. After Hearth greeted Magnus you went up to him.

"Hi I'm (Y/n) you're Magnus right?"

"Yeah It's nice to finally meet you!"

After a few minutes of talking you checked the time. "Ah we should eat soon." Just as you said that you heard Magnus's stomach growl.

"Haha yeah I think I agree."

You stood up and stretched looking at the three boys "Alright I'll go grab something for us." Hearth stood to go with you.

"No no stay here I can go on my own. You said you haven't seen your friend in a while. Hang out with him." Hearth gave you a look as if he still wasn't convinced.

"Hearth I said I'll be fine! Right Blitz? I'll be fine!"

"They'll be fine bud don't worry"

Begrudgingly Hearth sat down and you left to get food for everyone.

"They're really nice." Magnus said, Blitz hummed as he stood up to get everyone water.

"yeah they're really nice! Blitz introduced us a little while ago I think they live with their boyfriend" Magnus nodded at Hearth as if to say to continue.

"I Blitz mentioned that they're half elf but I don't really think you can tell other than the ears. They've also been learning ASL so they can have a conversation with me." Hearth smiled bigger then Magnus has seen in a long time causing the boy to smirk.

"You seem to really like them."

Hearth tilted his head in confusion. (like a puppy awww)

Well yes. They're super nice and they're also really interested in my runes! Though they might only be doing that to be nice...

As Hearth got caught up in the thought Magnus and Blitz chuckled to each other about their friends new found affection for someone.

What are you guys laughing about?

"Nothing nothing it's just you seem to like them a lot more then a friend don't you think?"

Hearth's eye's widened as he shook his head. That's not it I swear they're just really cool and kind and-

"No no man I totally get it no need to explain to me!"

Alex: (he/him for this)

It's no secret Alex isn't the most open about his emotions, tending to bottle things up and acting aggressive for seemingly no reason. So when Alex became more snippy with you no one blinked an eye. At least that's what Alex thought.

You walked into lunch and sat across from Alex. "How'd you get killed?" you looked up to Mallory who was sitting next to Alex.

"While I was getting away from a dragon that kid who came in the other night got me in the back." You said as Alex started chuckling.

"what Fierro?"

"Nothing, nothing. It's just you got killed by a newbie. You've been here a few months and you got killed by someone who has only been through one training." Alex continued to laugh as you glared at him.

"Don't laugh to hard you'll choke."

"Won't matter"

You rolled your eyes and continued to eat lunch, making small talk with TJ who sat next to you.

Ones lunch was over you stood up to leave. "So what are we doing tonight? I kinda want to play cards agents humanity."

Everyone agreed with you, settling on using T.J's room for the hang out then leaving for their separate rooms.

As Alex was waling back he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Sup T.J?"

"Hey wanna take a walk with me?" Alex looked at him oddly but agreed non the less.

As they walked a small silence followed the two boys. "What did you want T.J?"

The taller boy looked down at Alex, only smiling at him. "Nothing, nothing. I was just wondering if you wanted to help set everything up for tonight?" Alex nodded as they continued to walk. The silence following them again.

"So what do you think of (Y/n)?" TJ asked the son of Loki. Alex was a little caught of guard, he didn't expect to have anymore of a conversation.

"They're fine I guess, kinda an air head." TJ hummed, nodding his head. "Why'd you laugh at the way they were killed? I'm pretty sure you've done worse."

A light chuckle left Alex's lips "Oh well they don't have to know that. Plus it's fun." TJ smiled at the boy as he walked on.

"I think they're getting along with everyone pretty good, they've been kinda close to Mallory."

Alex stopped for a second, his lips going in a tight line. "That's cool nice to know they're making friends I guess."

"Yeah they're pretty strong huh?" TJ looked down at Alex who nodded. "yeah they're pretty strong but they're clumsy and don't have great strategy or even control with their weapon." Alex continued talking, not noticing the smile on TJ's face.

"I mean when they last long during training it seems kinda like dumb luck. Like one time we met up on accident and they told me about how they somehow killed this guy but they weren't even sure how they were able to."

"They have been getting been better though." Alex agreed, he had noticed your movements becoming less hesitant and your attacks becoming stronger, which he pointed out to TJ.

"You seem to pay attention to them a lot."

"...Shut the fuck up man."

(A/n)
Thank you everyone for understanding what's happening currently with me! I'm still not sure what's wrong (cause the doctor I went to sucked) but I'll try to get more chapters out sooner! 

I'm thinking my next chapter is "Problems" where either you or them are dating/got asked out on a date so like problems???? Idk if that sounds good or not lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
456K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
60.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...