An Italian's Conceited King (...

By MedievalTomboy

"Why don't you consider shutting up and mind your own business. It's just a wise suggestion though." Ah there... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue

Chapter 42

2.2K 161 7
By MedievalTomboy

Valentina Point of View

"You flatter me, sir. He is still a baby." I laughed out politely when one of the council members informed me time and again how my little son will make a great King.

He is just two for God sake!

I skimmed through the people who came especially to be part of my son's humble birthday celebration. Since the situations are not good, Tia advised to invite only the absolutely necessary people.

In that case, I only invited the council members, Tia and Tio to be a part of the celebration, although Matias did not show up yet.

Ah yes, Pig invited himself and barged into the party as if he owns it and well if I say my son is not at all pleased to see his father giving an entry without invitation, is not a joke.

"He is my son. Why is he being moody to me all of a sudden?" Pig complained as soon as the person talking to me walked away.

He looked absolutely irked but what's more funny is Agustin is calmly sitting in his arms as if he is the definition of great son to any father.

Of course pig is worried. The son who always tease him is sitting calmly and lovingly in his arms and that itself is something terrifying for him.

"He always behaves well in front of people. I don't think he is moody at all. Look at him how he is grinning at me like sky of stars shining down." I said as I pinched my smiling son's cheeks.

I just can't help pinch and bite his chubby cheeks every now and then. How the hell can my baby be so cute?

He is utterly adorable and eye blindingly lovely in his rabbit outfit.

God! So cute!

I kissed all over his face causing fit of laughs from him. I laughed, he laughed, we laughed, people who saw us laughed, everyone laughed – except –

Except the Swine King!

He has his face folded and wrapped with jealousy and mostly annoyance.

I cannot enjoy anything more than his expressions right now. My baby indeed is the right medicine to cure pig.

"Will you both stop it already?" Pig chided pulling Agustin away from me and my son returned back to his blank state.

"Majesty, please." The international trade affairs minister took Agustin from pig and the little boy is back to his cheery and playful shape.

Pig kept his eyes on the little boy longingly for a while before he turned to me and glared at me like I have sinned greatly.

"How to win his heart? Why is he always like me with me?" He held my hands in his and pleaded. If not for the people around, he would've gotten on his knees surely.

Like him to him; a good analogy!

This is fun!

Serves him right!

"Come on, Majesty! Are you asking me ways to win your own son's heart? You are a man who won several hearts with your charms and tricks. You tricked the whole world into worshipping you. How hard is winning a little boy's fragile pure heart for you!" I scoffed waving my hand brushing off his problem as if it is nothing at all.

But on an honest note, I know Agustin loves his father. If I have to say, he loves Arse more than he loves me and it is just his way to show his love to his father.

What I came to understand is my son loves his present character towards his Papa. He enjoys teasing him, challenging and testing his patience and it is not going to stop anytime soon.

If I am right, this is a lifetime thing between them!

At least I don't need a TV if I have both of them in one room. There is no short of entertainment at all. This brings me to a very naughty suggestive idea.

What if I leave my baby boy in pig's duty for a day? How will the great Majesty cope up with his formidable rival in the form of his own son?

Brilliant!

"I want a daughter. Tonight let Tia take care of Agustin while we make a lovely daughter. Don't even try to deny it. This is not up for any discussion. It is already decided. We are making a daughter tonight to give Agustin another member to love. And I, I will have a daughter who loves me more than anyone else. I will not let my girl love you more than she does me." Pig lost his mind in the drainage fight with other pigs.

Foolish Majesty!

"You cannot handle one child properly and you want a second one? First come in terms with your son before desiring another impossible. Silly Pig." I looked him up and down in pity as I left him with some good noteworthy words.

I'm definitely locking Pig with my son in one room.

After the small argument with Pig, I walked to Tia who is busy fulfilling grandmamma duties for Agustin and entertaining guests on my behalf.

She is rushing the servants to serve drinks and snacks at the same time keeping a keen eye on Agustin as well. I'm happy Agustin has at least one grandparent since both mine and Arse's parents were already dead.

Tia is a great grandmamma and a very endearing grandmamma for Agustin. I can understand her love for my little boy since she never got a chance to pour such love on anyone of her own.

"Valentina dear, The chef has some problem in the kitchen so the dinner is not completely prepared yet. It takes a little more than half hour so I asked them to bring out our oldest wine from the cellar. Thankfully they are busy with the boy." Tia heaved catching a breath.

I smiled at her tired yet happy form and shook my head at her. One can see how happy and contented she looks despite of her exhaustion.

Looking at how exultant she is, I couldn't ask her to rest and miss out what she is experiencing right now. After a lot of time I saw her smile brightly and I don't want to keep her away from it.

"Yes Tia, I will take care of it. It is okay, take a breather and go enjoy with Agustin while I handle the dinner issues." She nodded glancing around the room casually.

"Well, why do I see Arse sulking in the corner?"

"He wants a daughter and I refused." I shrugged to which Tia snickered.

"Don't tell me you forgave him so easily for cheating on you." She exasperated clearly hoping to see him suffer a little.

Maybe, a lot!

"Of course not. So I'm thinking to punish him severely." And there goes a very mischievous smile on his face.

"tell me about it."

"Simple." I shrugged and leaned to her ear to whisper. "I'm going to make him take care of Agustin and spend some alone time with him." I said smirking at her.

"How is it a punishment?"

"You don't know, Tia, Agustin challenge and always tests his father's patience. Arse sees him as a formidable rival while always trying to gain his attention but Agustin, that devil, know well above it so he just avoids Arse to irk him."

Tia laughed and nodded her head telling me it would be a best way to teach that male pig a lesson.

Indeed it is.

Later, I carried my little devil and assisted him in cutting the cake and wished a long and happy life for him. He received several gifts and kisses from guests which he liked a lot.

All throughout the dinner Agustin time and again annoyed his father by pushing a small piece of boiled vegetable which he kept sucking into his father's mouth. Having several pairs of eyes on him, poor Arse had to eat it with a smile.

Now, that's my son!

While Arse got a share of well sucked vegetable to eat, my baby boy offered me a spoon of fresh cake to eat.

And the envy in Arse eyes is not masked at all.

Everyone laughed at how our son is partial towards me while Arse mouthed 'daughter' over and over again to me.

The birthday party went on well and Matias did not attend the celebration whatsoever. Maybe he is scared to face Tia and council members.

"Alright, tape everything. Be discreet." I heard Arse ordering someone on the phone. When the last of the guest waved goodbyes, I walked to him to know what is the matter.

He seems to be guessing something favorable by the looks. "What is it?"

"Where is Tia?"

"Gathering her things to leave. Why?"

"Matias." Arse whispered and blinked at Javier who just came inside.

"Huh?"

"Matias is waiting for Tia in Garcia Mansion. If I'm not wrong, he is working on the idea I gave him. I will stay here tonight with you while Javier goes with Tia." Pig talked solemnly as he walked to Agustin who is playing with his toys and rubbing his eyes.

Picking up the boy, he lulled him into sleep effortlessly. Agustin must be very tired and sleep that he did not mind sleeping in his father's arms.

"What idea? Is it dangerous for Tia?"

"No. In fact, if this really works out, Tia will be the new ringleader to everything." He said and a smirk curved on his lips.

"I will show you a good film tomorrow. Have a good sleep, Amor. Let's see if Matias could effectively dig his own grave."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

How is the chapter? Good?

I wanted to write a detailed birthday party with Agustin silliness but I want to save them for when he would spend alone time with his father.

Finally Agustin is two years old! Give your wishes to him.

What do you think about Arse and his poor state when it comes to his son?

Will he succeed in having a daughter that loves him more or is destined to be rattled by his son his whole life?

Your views on Clever Agustin and his ideas to torture his father?

What do you think about Arse and Agustin alone time? Will Arse come out sane after being well teased by his own son?

Did Matias really fell for Arse advice?

What is his idea anyway?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 1 17
"You're not special, you know that right?" She taunted. A sadistic smirk enveloped my poised lips, "Is that so?" I induldge, placing the cigar betwee...
268K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaΓ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
8.7M 248K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...
30.8K 1K 48
"Why? Why me?" I said. Why is it my fate that has to be upside down? "You should be happy. Every women will die to be in your place." The jerk in fro...