mummy || myg

By lvndrkookfics

"i'm sorry my daddy is late again, ms. lee" Lee YN. Fresh out of university and ready to take on the world. T... More

meet the characters
I: little devils
II: sora
III: chocolate chip cookies
IV: sorry
V: thoughts
VI: meet the gang
VII: little family
VIII: chunhei's daddy
IX: stacked spaghetti
X: the dirty
XI: dinner
XII: sleepover
XIII: mine
XIV: my mummy
XV: bitch?
XVI: maleficent
XVII: yuna
XVIII: dentist
XIX: clingy
XX: one piece
XXI: win-win situation
XXII: mrs. min
XXIII: good girl
XXIV: ice skating
XXV: wrestle that bitch
XXVI: together
XXVII: soft mornings
XXVIII: christmas eve morning
XXIX: disturbance
XXX: does my hair look good?
XXXI: key
XXXII: laundry room
XXXIII: packing
XXXIV: us against the world
XXXV: mama and papa
XXXVI: love of my life
XXXVII: bad dream
XXXVIII: pancakes
update
XXXIX: we meet again
XL: new years eve
XLI: pancakes and cookies
XLIII: welcome to the family
XLIV: grandchildren
XLV: promise
XLVI: don't screw this up
XLVII: fear
quick update (feb.7,2021)
where have I been? (june 6 2021)
XLIX: fighting
L: start to end
LI: a scare
LII: make up
LIII: a disagreement
LIV: ms. lee
LV: set the table
LVI: dude
rest in peace, Moonbin
LVII: girls night
LVIII: late
LIX: bun
LX: oops
LXI: dami
LXII: yucky
LXIII: three kids
LXIV: disappointment
LXV: waiting game
LXVI: won't be long
LXVII: on his way
LXVIII: every step of the way
LXIX: can't wait
LXX: research
lxxi: uncles

XLII: don't wanna leave

7.6K 286 36
By lvndrkookfics

"Yoongs, can you make sure Chunhei is all dressed? She told me she would get ready all by herself today," I ask Yoongi as I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready to leave. 

"She really needs to stop acting like a big girl," Yoongi states, zipping up the last of our suitcases, "I can't deal with the fact that she's growing up. She's turning 7 next year, YN! 7!!"

I laugh and walk over, cupping his face with both my hands. I give him a quick peck on the lips before walking over to the bed where my jacket was laying. 

"Nevermind then. I'll check up on her." 

Yoongi responds with a hum as I shrug on my jacket and head to Chunhei's room. As I get closer to her room, I hear faint sounds of a familiar sniffling and immediately quicken my steps. 

"Chunnie! Baby, you okay?" Panic slowly creeps up on me as I recognize her little sniffles that usually signal a big breakdown. 

I barge into the room and see Chunhei sitting on the edge of the bed, fully dressed, with mama kneeling near her and holding her hands. Worry completely washes over me as I walk over and pull my little girl into my arms. 

"What's wrong, princess?" I coo, brushing the stray hairs away from her face. I turn towards mama who shrugs with uncertainty. 

"I was walking by and I heard her sniffling. She won't tell me what's wrong," Mama explains, the same worried expression on her face. 

I sigh as I turn my attention back to the little girl who now had her head buried into my neck, the sniffles still in full force. 

"Chunhei, what's wrong? Are you hurt? Did something happen, my love?" I whisper, carefully checking her for any injuries, scratches, or anything that could tell me what happened. 

She doesn't budge and goes on to tighten her hold around me. 

"Baby girl, you need to tell mummy what's wrong," I try once more, softly stroking her arm to soothe her. 

Chunhei's sniffles start to slow down as she brings her head up from my neck. Once she finally looks up, I notice that her eyes were getting quite red and were brimming with tears. I reach up and start to wipe them away. 

"Are you okay, my love? Why are you crying?" I press one more time. 

"I- I ju-just don't wanna le-leave mama and pa-pa!" She chokes out, working herself up again. 

I mentally frown as she begins to sob, wrapping her arms around my neck and hiding her face from view. My eyes dart over to the door where a concerned Yoongi had been standing, watching the whole thing from a far. I shoot him a look that he immediately understands. He rushes over and places a hand on Chunhei's back, rubbing soft circles to try and calm her down. 

"Kitten, you'll be okay," He soothes, trying to get her to look up at him, "We aren't leaving forever. We can always come and visit again in the summer or during the holidays."

"We can even come up and visit you guys up in Seoul!" Mama softly cheers, trying to brighten the situation. 

"I heard a little tiger was gonna miss me," Papa's voice rings into the bedroom. 

Chunhei immediately looks up and raises her arms out to her papa, asking to be carried. 

"Why, I'd love a cuddle," Papa dramatically gasps, scooping Chunhei up into his arms and giving her some cuddles. 

"It looks like someone doesn't wanna leave mama and papa's house," Mama laughs, moving over to stand next to Chunhei, softly tickling her side. 

"I'm gonna miss mama and papa," Chunhei whines, hugging her grandma and grandpa extra tight. 

"And we're going to miss you so much more, little tiger," Papa replies as mama agrees, "But mama and I can come up and visit you in the summer! and maybe even come up for your birthday! You'll be seeing us a lot, my girl. We promise." 

"Do you really?" Chunhei asks, looking between her mama and papa. 

"We promise." 

"Now, it's about to be 10," Mama brings up, looking down at her watch, "You three should start loading up and getting ready to leave. We don't want halmeoni, harabeoji and uncle to wait for too long!" 

"And Holly!" Yoongi adds, earning a surprised gasp from Chunhei. 

"You're right!" Chunhei gasps, "Papa, we gotta get going so I can see Holly and halmeoni and harabeoji and uncle Jae!!" 

"You do, little one!" Papa laughs, setting her down, "Let's start loading up the car shall we?" 

10 minutes later

"Do you guys have everything?" Mama asks as papa closes the trunk of Yoongi's car.

"Yes! It looks like we're all set," Yoongi reassures, strapping Chunhei into her car seat, "Thank you again for welcoming Chunhei and I into your home, mama and papa. We've had so much fun."

"Of course, Yoongi," Papa answers, putting a hand on Yoongi's shoulder, "And thank you for being such a great boyfriend to our YN. We never thought she'd find a boyfriend, but look at her now!" 

"Papa!" I whine, blushing. 

Yoongi intertwines our hands as he lets out a laugh, "It's not a problem honestly. I love her with all my heart and she loves me and my daughter with just as much love, maybe even more. That's all I could ask for. Thank you for raising such a loving and caring girl. She's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me." 

"Besides Chunhei," I point out, hiding my blushing red face on his shoulder.

"Besides Chunhei," Yoongi agrees, leaning down to place a peck on my forehead. 

"You two are too cute," Mama gushes, "Thank you for looking after our YN, Yoongi! Now, it's just turned 10. You guys should head out." 

We give our final hugs and goodbyes to mama and papa. Yoongi and I get into the driver and passenger seat as mama and papa shower Chunhei in hugs and kisses. We quickly strap in and pull out of the driveway, waving goodbye to my parents. 

"We'll see you guys soon!" I call out, waving. 

"Call us often please! We miss you three already!" Mama and papa call out as we drive away and make the hour trip to Daegu. 

"Nervous?" Yoongi asks as we get onto the highway. 

He reaches his right hand over and intertwines it with my left. 

"Just a little," I admit, stroking his knuckles with my right hand, "I know you said they were excited to meet me but I'm still quite nervous." 

"You'll be okay, jagiya," Yoongi reassures, giving my hand a squeeze, "Now sit back and relax. Maybe you should take a nap to calm your nerves." 

I agree and quickly settle into the seat. Before I drift off, I take one look at the backseat where Chunhei had also fallen asleep. I laugh and turn back around, kissing Yoongi's knuckles before finally letting myself fall into a soft sleep. 

a/n: it feels so great to be updating again! I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter and this chapter!! I admit, I'm a bit rusty but I hope it isn't too bad. I'll probably get back into it after a few more chapters. 

also, just a side note! during quarantine, I've also made a yt channel! idk if I ever told you guys, but if you'd like to watch and maybe even subscribe to my channel, here's the link to my channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChGAdnhLdXkQM3jKTi0u7DQ/videos?view_as=public you definitely don't have to watch or subscribe but theres the link if y'all want something to watch! 

hope you all are doing well and staying healthy! I'll see you all in the next chapter :) 

ig: agusvt.meek 

QOTD: have you gotten into any new Kpop bands recently?

my answer: yes! about a month ago, I started listening to Seventeen! I absolutely fell in love with them and they've become my 2nd ult group! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 16.2K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
363 21 2
On his way home from work one night, Yoongi meets a mysterious stranger crying in the street. His bleeding heart won't let him ignore the young man...
9.1M 321K 40
In which a girl accidentally sends nudes to the hottest boy in school - Min Yoongi cover done by the amazing @taemptaejeon 💕
380K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...