A SASSY GIRL'S CHEESY STORY :)

By AngelMinnu

The early morning sunlight was irritating me to open my eyes and as usual being lazy I was rubbing my eyes to... More

A SASSY GIRL'S CHEESY STORY
DADDY'S GIRL;)
His Outburst
Poor Boy or Teacher?
Food Fight
My New Friends
Revenge??
His Stare
Rian and Jass
Sleepy Classes!
Sudden Gesture
Awkward
Feelings
Principal's Office😉
Leave me in Peace!!
Concern
Friends then??
My Hero
We are cool
Confusion
Crush as my Friend😊
Best Friend?
Balloon Pillow😊
Negative Vibe
His past
Crowded thoughts
Dislike without reason
The Shopping
Surprise surprise!!
Biggest Idiot
Mom and Dad<3
The Party
Really a Poet? 😊
Sunday funday
Date Me!
Long Weekend
Wills will!
The secret
Stuttering Flio😉
What?
Advise!
I said yes btw😊
Get off
Little planning
Kidney Stones😉
Weird☹
Cuteness unlimited
Boring to best..?
Unexpected friend
Little sister
Revelation(Part 1)
Revelation(Part 2)
Recovery
Understanding
The proposal

The most awaiting day

5 1 8
By AngelMinnu

I was just staring at him and he was talking to me about his recent project he handled. The slight smile which he wore while telling me about it made me happy that he was contended with the work he had done. He had been sleepless all these days and finally reaching the goal had given him peace and in return it gave me peace that the person I loved the most is happy. I completely lost the topic he was discussing about as he was looking even more gorgeous to me today with the happiness filling his soul. I don't know the time now and I guess it might be a few hours since we sat here and discussing about his success story but I didn't mind listening to his continuous rambling about the experiment and to be honest I didn't even pay attention to anything except for him.

It's been three years since we have been in a relationship but till now, I don't understand how he seems to be so calm and cool handling my mood swings. He never complained about anything and always complimented me in return. I just wonder if I am really that important to him that he accepted my all flaws and loves me unconditionally. I am not going to lie if I say I hate myself for being an immature ass sometimes but he gets upset if I say so. He feels like my flaws are what which make me unique and beautiful. I wanted to ask him something when I was shaken roughly by my shoulder.

I sat up immediately and fell on the floor and my nose hit the carpet making me groan in pain. I felt I could have fell on my back rather than front now. Damn! I am such an awkward personality. I rubbed my nose and looked at the person who disturbed me and saw dad looking at me with a grin and mom was nowhere to be found. Before I could say something, he said.

" I know I shouldn't have done that but you have been sleeping like there is no tomorrow and I am sorry about.... You know " he said and chuckled and I made my way to bedroom giving him a death glare and he raised his hands in surrender. I would have been a bit mad about it but the dream earlier was too real to actually realize that it is not real. I did my business in bathroom and entered the dining room where mom and dad were talking in whispers and silenced as soon as they saw me. I know they might be planning something about my birthday but don't want to expose it. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

" Hey sweetie. I heard what your dad did to you when you passed out on the couch. Don't worry I already gave him an earful " she said glaring at dad who gave me an apologetic smile and I smiled in return.

" I am alright mom. It was just an accident. Don't worry and I love you more " I said and stuck my tongue at dad who held his heart in fake pain and mom chuckled.

" Tell me how's school and your friends " mom asked and I started telling them how it has been and also about Iya and Joe for which they beamed in happiness. I kept rambling about few gossips which kept the campus busy these days. I don't know why I started telling them everything and they seemed to be happy and attentive while I speak. I had been very less talker these days with the amount of stress I was feeling and they didn't complain though. They just understood that I will be alright once I am away from all the stress. When the results of semesters were declared they tried to cheer me up by taking me to the diner and also shopping but all I did was space out and disappoint them. They were really happy for my progress and also thanked Flio for helping me but I was only one who didn't enjoy my progress.

" I am happy that you are again talking normally dear. I was so worried about you all these days and now I feel that it was worth to give you time you needed to be back to normal. Thank you darling. We love you and are so proud of you " mom said and I didn't miss the moist in her eyes. Dad has a similar expression as mom and mouthed I love you more for which I chuckled.

" You don't even know how much I love you both. And I am proud of you for being so supportive and understanding and also sorry for my stupid behavior earlier " I said with guilt and looked down as tears formed in my eyes.

" No dear you need not to apologize. The fault was ours for not telling you the truth earlier and you have every right to be mad at us. Now don't feel guilty for which you are not at fault " dad said and a small smile formed on my lips. The remaining dinner went by without any emotional drama and any such thing and I actually enjoyed my meal with continuous comments from both dad and mom about each other. After dinner I bid them good night and entered my bedroom to retire for the day. I laid in middle of the bed but I was not able to sleep as the excitement for the surprise was making my nerves stand still and avoiding me from sleeping. I took a book and started reading it and was lost in it after sometime. I closed my eyes when sleep overtook me.

" Jassy, wake up dear " someone was whispering near to my ear and I was not understanding why would someone say me to wake up that too slowly in my ear. I turned towards other side and slept again covering myself with the duvet but it was pulled away from me making me pout. Again, there was a whisper and I sat up with my eyes closed.

" Jass please don't sleep now. There is so much going to happen in the next moment dear. You are waiting for the surprise. Aren't you? " the last sentence caught me off guard and I suddenly opened my eyes. My luck is limited as my dad put a blind fold on my eyes and said he would lead me downstairs. I whined but he just took my hand in his and took me downstairs slowly. I felt that it took me forever to reach the end of the stairs and I hated to have my room upstairs in the first place. As soon as I was at the end of the stairs, I heard a slight commotion and hushed tones but I couldn't make out who were present.

" Just don't be too excited about everything Jass. You will love it I guess " someone whispered and I could tell the person who whispered coz we practically grew together. His whisper made me self-conscious suddenly and I blushed slightly. He came behind me and opened the blind fold slowly and I started fidgeting with my fingers. I was very excited about everything earlier but now I was not really prepared for this. I have no idea why was I suddenly having this feeling of hiding myself but I couldn't help it now when I have to face it somehow.

" Happy birthday Jass " he said from behind into my ear and I was frozen as soon as I saw everyone standing there and chorused an 'Happy birthday' together. I could still feel him standing behind me and I observed the living room. It was completely decorated with candles and my favorite cartoon pictures were pasted on either side of the table on which the cake is placed. The light from the candle was giving special effects to the place and the happy faces of everyone were glowing. Mom and dad were standing with their arms hooked and wide smiles on their faces. Flio was standing with a huge gift box in his hand and a slight smirk on his face and I didn't get why he smirked at me. Joe and Iya were also present there with a bouquet and a gift in their hands. Well Will was standing with a huge balloon in his hand making me smile. Simmy was standing with a cute teddy bear in his hand which might be the size of me and I loved it immediately.

" Come on Jass. Everyone are waiting for you so don't be a party pooper " said Rian while holding my wrist and lead me to the table where my favorite cake was sitting waiting to be sliced in a few minutes. Everyone hugged me, wished me and gave me the gifts which they bought and I was really happy to have them all in my life. Mom and dad did not give me a present but I know I will receive it very soon. When Will handed me the balloon he bursted it as soon as it was in my hand which resulted in many chocolates falling onto ground and I gasped in shock. I hungrily picked them and hugged him tightly and he chuckled by my reaction. Then Rian just wished me happy birthday and shook hands while I thought he would come forward to hug me. It felt strange that he acted distant even now but I just wanted to be positive that everything is going to be fine soon. I cut the cake and fed mom and dad first. Then I fed to Rian who took the first little part and made me eat the remaining and my heart jumped in happiness. Then I fed the remaining people but Simmy put the cream onto my face and started playing the cake game which I don't know I could enjoy. Soon there was laughter echoing in the house with the silly jokes and comments from Simmy and Will.

Finally, it was half past two when everyone started leaving and the house was empty again and I had a huge smile on my face. Mom and dad wished me again and left to their room and I was left with Rian who was looking at me with a weird expression and slowly approached me. I stood there without any movement and within seconds he took the tissues and started cleaning my face which is stuck with cream from earlier. I stared at him continuously and I think he was just oblivious to my gaze and cleaned my face. When he was done, he cleaned the mess remaining and I helped him. During those few minutes there were no words exchanged between us and it felt comfortable too. I made my way to my bedroom and I expected him to follow me but what surprised me the most was he stood near the door frame and stared at me for a few seconds before saying what he planned.

" Umm.. Jass tomorrow evening I would like to meet you at our favorite spot at five. And this is for you " he said and gave me a paper for which I got confused. He left the room after that I sat there dumb not understanding anything. I opened the paper and it read the following.

You will receive an email from me tomorrow after school. Do watch it and then come to meet me. Hope you will like whatever the content I sent you.

Love

Rian..

What? He will send me an email. That too tomorrow after school. What the heck is wrong with Rian? Why will he always act so smart and clever?

" Arghh! Why do you have to be so tough man? " I yelled to myself and placed my face on the pillow looking at the clock expecting it to magically rotate fast and end up tomorrow evening.

Tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow I will talk to him.

Did you like the surprise of Brian? I know it was not much (I am guessing) but it is a surprise to Jassica on her birthday..

What do you think will happen tomorrow? (Any guesses? Do comment)

Till then.. Bye😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 358 40
"What did I ever do to you" i asked him with my tear filled eyes. He smirked coming closer to me with his head held low and looking into my eyes "you...
278K 9.3K 44
It's literally four in the morning but Mark said we couldn't go to sleep without watching all three of them and whenever my eyes drooped for more tha...
128K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
107K 1.8K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...