DeanCas One shots

Von DarlingDork

Due to my denial of character death, the semi canoness and the ending I have decided to cope with writing sto... Mehr

Welcome!!
His Favorite Christmas Story
Pet Names
After the Empty
After the Empty- Part 2
After the Empty- Part 3
After the Empty - Part 4
Children
The way to the heart
Children- Part 2
Book Shop Tales
15x19 thoughts
Sharing A Bed
I'll Be Home for Christmas
Crime Scene Investigators
Tattoos
Puppy Love
finale discussion
Since When?
His Return
not a story just a boring thought dump
Spilled Beans
3 hours
Frozen in Time- Part 2
Speaking in Tongues
First Words
Kiss Cam
Lost
Working from home
Beach Day
New Year Confessions
I can hear you
An Important Meeting
Summer Nights
Home Alone
A ghost

Frozen In Time

230 10 0
Von DarlingDork

ok I was scrolling on Pinterest and I read a soulmate prompt that was pretty freakin rad so here it goes. enjoy... or not. 

as an aside there is underage drinking (not in a scary way) talked about so just as a warning in case anyone does not prefer it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean's POV

January 24, 1979 in Lawrence, Kansas, Dean Winchester was born. it was around 9:18 at night (I don't actually know the time I just made it up), this was a very important time. 

**18 years later** 

 They say on your 18th birthday at the time you were born, time freezes and everyone around you with it for 24 hours. in those 24 hours only you and your soulmate are moving, you have to find them. Today was Dean's birthday, his eighteenth to be exact. 

"Dean get up!! I can't be late." Sam yelled at Dean. 

He was up, had been for hours. Dean was tense about what was gonna happen tonight. When Dean met him he was sure Benny was his soulmate, that didn't work out. Then he met Cassie and he was sure she was his soulmate, nope. now he was with Lisa, he can't be wrong again. what if he was though? These thoughts bounced off his brain for hours on end. Him and Lisa had planned their 24 hours and everything, he couldn't be wrong. 

"I'm up!" Dean screamed back, if he didn't get up now then he wasn't going to get up at all. Dean got dressed and headed out into the world. 

"Morning hun" Mary said as Dean walked into the kitchen. Dean just hummed a hello. "It's going to be fine." Of course she knew he was nervous. 

"How did you feel? ya know when it was your birthday." Dean asked, sitting down at the table. 

"I was nervous of course. I didn't even really know your dad at the time. it was just thrown at me that someone I just met was meant to be my partner for the rest of our lives. It all worked out though." Mary said. 

"yeah..." That didn't help at all, if anything Dean got more nervous for some reason. 

Him and Sam took off for school, it was going to be a long day. 

Cas's POV

"Charlie no." 

"Charlie yes. We are going tonight Cas, we have too." Charlie was trying to convince Cas to go to Dean Winchester's big 18th. It was the party of the month and there was no way she was going to  let Cas miss it. 

"I'm not going to a party for some jock kid who doesn't even really know who I am. Plus we all know what happens on someone's 18th and when I get frozen it's not gonna be at another person's house." Cas took a deep breath afterwards. 

"Ah who cares. the whole school was invited, this is a good opportunity to get out there." Charlie made a valid point, she always does. 

"I'll think about it okay?" Cas was going to eventually give in to his best friend but it wasn't going to be that easy. 

"Okay, plan on me being at your house by 7 got it?" Charlie picked her stuff up from where they were sitting and started to walk off. 

"I said I was gonna think about it!" Cas told her. "Yeah, I heard what you said!" Charlie said. They were going. 

**After School** 

Dean's POV

Dean was right, the day took forever. Lisa had planned him a big party with most of the school that night, it worked out perfectly since it was already a Friday. It was at his house, Mary told him  as long as nothing is stolen, broken or thrown up on she would give him one hall pass to have a huge party. It was fair. 

When he finally got home, Mary was putting up some last decorations then her and Sam were going to take off for the night. 

"you don't have to do this mom, I should be the one putting everything up. it's a good distraction." Dean walked up to his mom and helped her off the small step ladder. 

"The only thing you need to think about is tonight. It's more important than you think ya know." oh he knew. 

After Sam and Mary said their good byes Dean was left alone with his thoughts and a copious amount of food. No one, including Lisa would be there until around 7ish which was still a few hours away. He decided to grab a bag of chips and lay on the couch, maybe just take a nap to pass the time. 

He couldn't sleep. Dean didn't know why he was overthinking this so much. Lisa and him were it, he was sure but still doubt clouded his thoughts. 

Cas's POV 

Castiel didn't know why he was letting Charlie drag him to this party. it was stupid, he didn't really know anyone except Charlie and he knew Gilda was going to be there so he was going to third wheel the whole time. whatever, get the whole teenage experience right?

Cas put on jeans, a sweater and some shoes then met Charlie in the car. 

"We really have to go?" Cas asked one more time. Something about this party just wasn't sitting right with him but not in the bad warning way. probably because it was Dean's. 

"Yes my dear Castiel. You can't sit around here forever ya know." Charlie stepped on the gas and they were on their way to the Winchester residence. 

the ride there was normal, both of them sung at the top of their lungs and talked. it calmed Cas down. When they got there, there was already a bunch of people. great. Both Cas and Charlie walked through the open door and into a sea of teenagers. the air was full of rage and hormones. The music was loud but it didn't bother Cas. they both grabbed a drink while Charlie searched for Gilda. when every one was together, the three found an open corner to stick too and enjoyed the moment. 

Dean's POV

Everyone arrived around the designated time. Quickly the scene played itself out, people were already drinking and doing normal party things (can you tell I've never been to party before). the music was loud enough to keep his nerves at bay. Lisa was by his side most of the time waiting in anticipation for the clock to freeze. She seemed more excited than he was. 

it was around 8:45 now and the party was only getting louder and more chaotic. Dean had saved a few vases and some plates from turning into tiny pieces and had made sure all the doors were locked except the bathroom and exits. People were spread through out the house, back yard and the front. now not only was Dean worrying about the time but was worried about breaking him mom's three rules. 

the clock struck 9. 

no one really knew the exact time except Dean, not even Lisa, or at least he thought. He rejoined Lisa in the kitchen where some of their friends were hanging out and talking. Lisa handed Dean a drink and he gladly took it. He threw his arm around her and waited for the small amount of time to pass. 

He started talking to everyone and suddenly the room stopped. 

It was 9:18. 

Dean looked over to Lisa and... she was frozen. she couldn't be, not again. Dean stood there to try and cope with what was going through his mind. it didn't make sense, he didn't love anyone else? he didn't know any one else. what was he supposed to do now? 

Cas's POV

It was around 9 and he was ready to go. they had danced, drank a little and experienced the whole party, there was nothing left. 

Cas got up from where he had found a seat and navigated through the crowd to try and find Charlie. it was surprisingly difficult to try and spot the red head. He finally saw them in the middle of everyone and was about to yell her name when everything paused. 

Cas was scared but then realized what must be happening and just stood there for a minute

"God damn it!" He said as he brought his hands into his hair, running them through. this was not happening. 

Dean's POV 

Dean was about to start pacing the floor when he heard someone yelling from the living room. He stopped and ran towards the noise. 

In the middle of a halted crowd stood a raven haired boy that was wearing a sweater and jeans. 

"Castiel?" Dean stood with wide eyes and a baffled look on his face. He walked closer to Cas and just stared holes into his head. 

Cas dropped his hands to his sides and his face was expressionless. "I need a drink." 

-----------------------------------

there will definitely be a part 2 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.6K 804 31
This is a collection of Destiel one-shots that I've come up with. There may be other ships added later, but for now it's only Destiel. There's a lot...
696 7 7
Hello! I'm in a writing rut and always find joy and creativity in writing about my favorite fandoms. Mine just so happens to Supernatural. Expect one...
19.4K 559 21
I've never wrote anything about characters that weren't my own so this might be bad Here's some DeanXCastiel from Supernatural anyways NOT MY CHARACT...
106K 2.1K 125
Dean Winchester x Reader one-shots,preferences!!!! I'll take request if you have one just send me a message or a comment and I'll do my best to get i...