Summer Vacation

Bởi yuiibokkie

Jihan, a girl who is currently living in China due to his father's business, had a summer vacation in Korea w... Xem Thêm

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XI
XII
New Year Special
XIII
XIV
XV

X

17 2 2
Bởi yuiibokkie

"Chihoon!" Ji-ae called. Chihoon looked back with his signature look. Upon seeing the girl he smiled a little and waited for her to come to him. She was already jogging towards him.

"Wae?" He asked. "Oh nothing. Can't I walk home with a friend?" She chuckled. Chihoon chuckled as well as he nodded.

Ji-ae glanced at him before asking a question. "Is Jihan...okay? Are you guys talking?" Chihoon looked at her a little confused because of the sudden interest in the girl.

"We talked then. But not now" Chihoon said. Ji-ae's eyes sparkled at his statement. "Why though?" She asked hoping for something good.

"Just because...she left. Went back to China" Chihoon said lowering his head a little. Ji-ae was extremely satisfied with the answer but she didn't feel good, as she stared at Chihoon.

"Are you sad?" She asked. Chihoon sighed and smiled a little. "Well she made me talk alot and I was not that bored. I mean ofcourse im not bored with you guys but she just constantly annoys me. I guess I could say I kinda miss her naughtiness. But its only a week since she left so-" He shrugged.

"You miss her" She murmured. You probanly noticed it already. Ji-ae liked Chihoon since 6th grade. Everyone in their squadㅡexcept Chihoonㅡknows that. Ji-ae didn't do anything to make Chihoon fall in love with her. She just decided to be herself and not force to be someone else. Besides Chihoon is not interested in anyone.

Until Jihan came. The first time she saw her with Chihoon she knew there might be a change. She thought that maybe it was time to try to make Chihoon like her back. It gotten worse when Chihoon's mother told him to watch Jihan 24/7. They all know Chihoon obeys her mother too much. He just can't deny and its their boss' daughter, ofcourse he would obey.

"How about you?" Chihoon asked stopping Ji-ae's trail of thoughts. "What me?" She asked. "How are the things with Hyunwoo?" He teased.

"Ah I told you there was nothing! I like someone else!" She defended. She liked this. The little tease Chihoon makes. But a part of her doesn't like it. When Chihoon teases her about Hyunwoo, no sign of jealousy was on his eyes. She thought maybe its just the expressionless face. But everytime he teases her, a bright smile forms in his lips as his eyes turned into cresent moons.

How could a wonderful sight like that hurt Ji-ae in so many ways. Ji-ae smiled while looking at the chuckling Chihoon. She faked smile. How can Chihoon see what's behind Jihan's smile. While he couldn't see Ji-ae's, his long time friend.

It just hurts for her.

----

"Man I didn't know that without Jihan it would be boring" Sungho said as he lays his head down the table. They are currently at the cafeteria like usual. Its early in the morning, even Chihoon was shocked the squad was here early.

"For some reason seeing Chihoon like this makes the table boring" Hyunwoo chuckled. "Why? Was I different with Jihan?" Chihoon asked.

"Totally! Right Ji-ae?" Sungho asked as Hyunwoo slapped his arms. Heemi looked at the two and shook her head.

"Yeah you were. You smile alot. But its nothing right?" Ji-ae turned to him and smiled. Chihoon stared at her. For a long time.

"Are we...is this supposed to be a staring contest? Cuz if its not please tell me my eyes hurt" Ji-ae said. "Oh sorry I dozed off" Chihoon said.

The squad laughed. "What?!" Ji-ae shouted. "Sucks for you" Sungho said as he was dying from laughter. "Ah shup up you two legged hippopotamus!" Ji-ae shouted at him. "mwo?! hippopotamus?!" Sungho shouted back.
"Yeah why!"

The tom and jerry of the group started bickering, ✨ loudly ✨. The three remaining quite people turned their heads away from the two out of embarassment. Its already a miracle that no one wants to shut their mouth. Why? Because it happens almost everyday. Its not a cafeteria without the two fighting over something small again. It radiates big sibling energy.

----

"Damn lunch was extremely gross today. I mean its usually gross but today-" "we get it Nate" Lian cutted him.

"Girl you being extra cocky today" Albert said. Lian smirked and sticked her tounge out. "You guys seriously act like kids" Jiyoon chuckled.

"Hey airplane girl why the sad face?" Nate said, putting his arm around Jihan. "Yeah. Since you came back you were like that. Dont you like us anymore?" Albert aksed, jokingly.

"Jet lag" she shrugged. "Girl its been a week already" Lian said.

"Guys let her be, who knows it might be his stinky ass father again" Jiyoon snorted.

"Stinky ass?

They all turned their gaze from Jihan to the owner of the voice, Jihan's father. Terror was in their eyes, even from his daughter who was known very brave especially infront of her father. She was not afraid for herself but for her friends. "What are you doing here-"

Her father abruptly pulls her daughter towards him. They were in a narrow path, which the squad takes when they are on their way to the warehouse. Her father holds her daughter by the neck, almost choking her.

"You're hurtinf her!" Nate shouted as the other stops him from charging the man infront of them. "So this kind of friends you are hanging out with. Dirty, mannerless freaks" He chuckled lowly as Jihan coughed a little.

"Freaks?!" Lian scoffed.

Lian had a short hair and was thin. Her eyes were small and the outer corners are lifted a little bit. She have a small amount of eyebrows, almost not seen. She dont have makeup and she looks haggard 24/7.

Jiyoon have a beautiful wavy black hair. Thick lips and cat eyes. She was the most beautiful among the 3 girls in the squad. She was one of the tallest and her skirt was slightly above from the school rules. She had small tattoos on her wrist and neckㅡ her birthdate and a butterfly.

Nate, the usual American boy. He has sharp cheek bones that was clearly visible and sharp jaw too. The typical high nose bridge and he had small freckles. His hair was long, it reaches his eyes and he ties it into a pony tail. His body is kinda muscular, athletic muscular.

Albert has brown skin and a permed hair. He was tall and has tattoos in his arms. He always wear loose pants and unbottoned uniform over a tshirt. He had big eyes and big triceps too. He looks the most bad among them with piercings on nose and ears.

They dont look bad at all. "What do you want?" Jiyoon confronted him, in Korean. "Oh? A korean? Don't you know me?" Her father chuckled.

"You're just a bullshit high ranking motherfucker who abuses his daughter" Jiyoon said with sass. Her father's face immediately frowned.

"Wrong move" he said as his grip on her daughter neck tightens making Jihan cough. Jihan's itemsㅡbag and phoneㅡfell. Nate cmae forward the take it but her father just kicked him.

"Nate!" They all dragged him back gently. Her father removed his grip from her daughter before throwing her to he wall next to them.

"Guards bring her home" Her father said before walking away. Before the squad could even move towards her, the guards harshly dragged her away.

"What is she?! A criminal?! An animal?!" Lian questioned nobody. Jiyoon took her phone and bag.

"Her mom needs to know this!" Jiyoon said. She was about to dial Jihan's mother when Albert stopped him. "Her mom is in states remember?" He said.

They can't let this happen again. Back in the days, specifically in 6th grade, Jihan was abused by her father alot. Her mother was out of the country at that time. Jihan did not say anythinf about the abuse but didn't try to hide it. She didn't do that for pity. What's the use of hiding those when they will probably notice it sooner or later?

Her classmates and other students did not pity her and even thought of it as karma. 6th grade was the worse school year. Almost everyday abuse, and her father was having a problem that time. He would constantly shout at her daughter and hurt her while he was drunk. Worser, if he was too drunk he would touch her daughter's thighs and shoulder. It was a complete nightmare.

Jiyoon kept trying to call Jihan's mother as she was on the verge of crying. "Answer!" She shouted.

Jihan

I groaned as I tried to stand up. My back and the back of my head hurts, as well as my neck. My lungs felt weak. I opened my eyes and I widened in horror. "Red room"

Red room was a room in our house. It was more like a storage room but since we dont have alot of stuff, there were only few boxes and metals, and a big space. My father constantly puts me here back then. He would beat me here or just lock me in. No food and water. He was killing me. The worst is torture. He would tie me in a chair and shout at me. Telling me hurtful words. It wad traumatizing.

I called this red room because of those. If people knew this, they would understand why my father doesn't deserve respect. He was a maniac.

The door opened revealing my father and two men. The two men were very familiar. The Mafia.

"Torture? Beaten up? Or lock. Ill be a good man for once and let you choose" He said. "Good man? Good is not in your dictionary. The reaso why you dont understand what good is"  I chuckled.

"You manage to laugh? Strong young girl" he frowned. "I wonder how mom liked you" I scoffed.

Hard slap met my face but I remained to have a smirk on my face. "Beat her!" He shouted before leaving me.

"Just kill me!" I shouted will all my voice before they beat the shit out of me.

----

The men wore their upper clothes. Yes upper clothes. "Did you break the order or you are just too stupid to understand the word 'beat her'?" She murmured bt was loid enough to hear by them. She sat with her knees in her chest. "You are just too beautiful. Just be thankful that we didn't went too far. Kisses are alright" One of them said. "Just go" she whimpered as she lowered her head and begun to cry silently.

"You are just weak" The other chuckled.

The sound of the door closing echoed. "Why did I have to suffer" she whispered before she begun crying harder in silence.

Im getting angry with a character I made. Like wtf you father you're a freakin monster go hurn in hell Satan would gladly and would be happy to accept you as his fucking slave that will shine his horn. Go drink your damn wine and stream TOO instead you...arrGH.

Anyways sorry if the mood was so...dark and stuff. I would explain soon why this happened. And I just like this type scenes that just, makes the viewers angry and stuff. Like intense scenes.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
93.3K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
94.9K 265 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
178K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"