mummy || myg

By lvndrkookfics

"i'm sorry my daddy is late again, ms. lee" Lee YN. Fresh out of university and ready to take on the world. T... More

meet the characters
I: little devils
II: sora
III: chocolate chip cookies
IV: sorry
V: thoughts
VI: meet the gang
VII: little family
VIII: chunhei's daddy
IX: stacked spaghetti
X: the dirty
XI: dinner
XII: sleepover
XIII: mine
XIV: my mummy
XV: bitch?
XVI: maleficent
XVII: yuna
XVIII: dentist
XIX: clingy
XX: one piece
XXI: win-win situation
XXII: mrs. min
XXIII: good girl
XXIV: ice skating
XXV: wrestle that bitch
XXVI: together
XXVII: soft mornings
XXVIII: christmas eve morning
XXIX: disturbance
XXX: does my hair look good?
XXXI: key
XXXII: laundry room
XXXIII: packing
XXXIV: us against the world
XXXV: mama and papa
XXXVI: love of my life
XXXVII: bad dream
XXXVIII: pancakes
update
XXXIX: we meet again
XL: new years eve
XLII: don't wanna leave
XLIII: welcome to the family
XLIV: grandchildren
XLV: promise
XLVI: don't screw this up
XLVII: fear
quick update (feb.7,2021)
where have I been? (june 6 2021)
XLIX: fighting
L: start to end
LI: a scare
LII: make up
LIII: a disagreement
LIV: ms. lee
LV: set the table
LVI: dude
rest in peace, Moonbin
LVII: girls night
LVIII: late
LIX: bun
LX: oops
LXI: dami
LXII: yucky
LXIII: three kids
LXIV: disappointment
LXV: waiting game
LXVI: won't be long
LXVII: on his way
LXVIII: every step of the way
LXIX: can't wait
LXX: research
lxxi: uncles

XLI: pancakes and cookies

8K 303 49
By lvndrkookfics

"Daddy, has mummy always had long eyelashes?" 

"Min Chunhei, shh. Mummy's trying to sleep," I flutter my eyes open and gasp as I see a tiny girl smiling wide at me. 

"MUMMY!" Chunhei squeals as I fully open my eyes and reach up to wrap her in my arms. 

"Chunnnnie," I whine, trying my best to fall back asleep, "Can mummy sleep for a few more minutes, my love?" 

"But, Mummy we're going to Daegu today to see halmeoni and harabeoji!!" Chunhei continues to squirm in my arms.

I laugh softly and reach over to grab my phone from the side table. I squint as the screen illuminates and displays "6:23 AM". 

"Yoongs," I whine, reaching over to my boyfriend. 

"Yes, jagi?" He answers back in his deep sleep-filled voice. 

"Why is your daughter wide awake at 6am and how does she have so much energy?"

"She's your daughter too!" 

"Yoongs!" I laugh, swatting aimlessly at him, "Why is our daughter such a morning person?" 

"Don't know honestly," Yoongi sighs, fully opening his eyes and sitting up to lean against the headboard, "We both aren't morning people. She's just a different breed." 

I laugh and tickle Chunhei lightly, earning a few muffled giggles.

"Mummy! C'mon wake up!! Mama said she'd make me pancakes AND chocolate chip cookies!! We gotta get up or else I'll miss them!!" Chunhei whines, untangling herself from my embrace and sliding off the bed. 

"It's only 6am, missy," I answer back, finally getting up and throwing the covers off my body, "How about we finish packing and then we can go and see if Mama started on your pancakes and cookies?" 

"Ok let's go let's go let's go!! The faster we pack, the faster we can eat all those cookies!" Chunhei cheers, practically dragging me out of bed and into the room she had been sleeping and keeping her stuff in. 

"Easy there, little kitten!" I stop her, loosening her grip from my wrist and holding my hand out so she can hold it properly, "Cookies and pancakes can wait! We have to make sure we have all your things packed and ready for halmeoni and harabeoji!" 

"You're right, mummy! Let's go!!" 

As we walk out into the hallway, we run into papa who looks like he was dressed to leave. 

"Good morning, my little tiger!" He smiles, effortlessly picking Chunhei up and showering her face in kisses, "How did you sleep? I know mummy and daddy let you stay up quite late." 

"Hi papa!!" Chunhei giggles, wrapping her arms around her grandpa's neck and giving him snuggles, "I slept good but I didn't sleep for long because mama promised me pancakes and chocolate chip cookies!!"

"So you woke up your mummy and daddy?" My dad dramatically gasps, making the little girl in his arms bounce with giggles. 

"Yes! But now mummy said we have to pack before we eat so we don't forget anything when we go to halmeoni and harabeoji in Daegu!" 

"Why, of course! Mummy's right, tiger! You have to make sure you bring  all your clothes and toys so you can also enjoy them in Daegu!" Papa continues, giving Chunhei one last peck on her forehead before putting her down, "Now, I've got to get going! Mama sent me to get some ingredients for some cookies. You better get packing before I come back!" 

"Mummy, hurry! We gotta finish packing before papa gets back!!" Chunhei squeals pulling me towards her room. 

"Be safe, papa!" I wave at my dad. 

"I'll be okay, my girl," My dad smiles, placing a peck on Chunhei's forehead and then giving me one on mine before heading off downstairs, "I'll get you some of that coffee you like!" 

"Thanks, papa. Love you!" I call out as I enter Chunhei's room. 

"Love you more, YN!" He calls back as I hear the front door shut. 

"Now let's get to packing, shall we?" 

15 minutes later

"Knock knock!" A voice rings out from the doorway, "Is Chunnie in here?" 

"MAMA!!!" Chunhei squeals as she sees who's at the doorway, "Good morning!" 

"Good morning, my little flower!" Mama greets, placing a peck on the top of Chunhei's head.

"Good morning, sweetheart," She greets, as I walk over and give her a side hug, "Did you three sleep well?" 

"We slept okay," I joke, giving Chunhei playful daggers, "Though, this munchkin decided to wake us up at 6am because she was promised pancakes and chocolate chip cookies." 

"Chunnie!" Mama playfully gasps, looking down at the little girl clinging to her side, "You woke up mummy and daddy so early!" 

"Only mummy! Daddy went back to sleep after mummy woke up!" 

"Is someone talking about me?" A sleepy voice interrupts. 

Chunhei looks over and sees a half-awake Yoongi coming from our bedroom and hides behind her grandma. 

"Grandma save me!!" She squeals, trying to get away from Yoongi, "He's gonna tickle me!" 

Mama laughs as Yoongi walks over and greets her good morning with a side hug, "Morning, mama! Can I have that little booger behind you?" 

"Mama nooooo!" Chunhei squeals as her grandma moves aside and exposes her to Yoongi who quickly scoops her up and tickles her. 

"Daddy! Da-Daddy stop!!" She laughs, thrashing around, "It tickles!!" 

"Yoongs, be careful," I warn, trying to make sure Chunhei doesn't accidentally hit the wall. 

"I'm home! And I have cookie ingredients!" We hear papa come in from the front door. 

"Put me down!! I wanna help make cookies!" Chunhei begs her dad. 

"Only on one condition," Yoongi answers back, adjusting her so she's upright and staring face-to-face with him. 

"I'll do anything!" 

"Kisses please!" Yoongi laughs, flashing his gummy smile to his daughter. 

"I'll give you as many as you want!" Chunhei matches his smile before going in and attacking her daddy with kisses, "Now put me down please!"

Yoongi laughs as he pretends to wipe off her kisses, earning him a pout from the little girl. She leans back in one more time to plant a big kiss to his lips before wriggling out of his grasp. Chunhei smiles up at her dad before walking over to her mama, who was waiting by the stairs. 

"Be good, little one!" I send her off as I walk back into her room to finish off the last of her packing. 

Yoongi walks into the room with me and kneels down next to Chunhei's open luggage. 

"Did she really bring this much stuff?" He asks, picking up three princess dresses that were piled haphazardly on the suitcase. 

"No, mama and papa got her a bunch of clothes and toys. I knew they prepared presents but I wasn't expecting this much," I sheepishly admit, going over to fold the dresses and placing them neatly in the suitcase. 

"I think I can fit some of her other things in my suitcase," I look around the room making sure we didn't forget anything, "All that's left out is the clothes she'll be wearing today and the jammies she's wearing right now. I can easily put those in my bag." 

As I figure out how to fit the rest of things into her suitcase, I gasp as a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me towards a firm chest. I laugh softly as Yoongi places his chin on top of my head, his arms wrapping tighter around my torso. 

"You're so soft today," I point out, looking up at him. 

He hums and places a soft kiss on my lips, "just in a good mood, jagi."

"Why?"

"Eomma texted me earlier. She's so excited to see Chunnie and she can't wait to meet you. I swear she forgot about me for a sec." Yoongi laughs, flashing a soft gummy smile. 

"I can't wait to meet her too," I hum back, snuggling deeper into his chest, "But a part of me feels a bit nervous too. This is the first time I'm meeting your parents, Yoongs." 

I bit my lip nervously. Yoongi sighs before bringing a hand up to my face and gently removing my bottom lip from between my teeth. 

"I don't like it when you do that, jagiya. It tears your lips up," He points out, "There's nothing to be worried about, YN. They already love you, especially my mom. She's so happy that Chunhei finally has a mother figure in her life and that I finally found someone who truly loves me. Trust me, you'll be fine. She's already calling you her daughter!" 

My nervousness diminishes a little bit, but a part of me still holds onto the anxiety. I've never been in a relationship this serious before and I really love Yoongi. I don't know what I'll do if his parents and brother don't like me. 

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Yoongi questions, running his fingers through my hair. 

"I'm just nervous, Yoongs," I admit, looking up at him, "You know how I can get."

"MUMMY! DADDY! PANCAKES ARE READY!" We jump as Chunhei calls for us from the kitchen, "IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN SOON I WILL EAT IT ALL!" 

"Well, we better get down there," I laugh, getting up from the comfort of Yoongi's arms. I stretch out my hand and help Yoongi up. 

"You'll be okay, YN. I love you and they know that. They practically already love you too," He reassures, kissing my pouty lips, "Now, let's get down there before our daughter really eats all those pancakes." 

a/n: (this might get long, y'all)

hi, everyone!

wow, this is so weird. I haven't been on here in literally months and to be completely honest, it's all on me. I started my first semester of college and its honestly been a crazy rollercoaster ride. I'm in the home stretch, thank goodness, so I've decided to come on here and get back to doing what I love the most: writing. even though I didn't update for months, I stayed logged in and received every notification from y'all. all the votes and comments truly made my day and I was always surprised to see a new person reading, voting, and commenting on Mummy. I never thought Mummy would get this big and I have every one of y'all to thank. you all make writing so fun and exciting for me and I truly apologize for leaving so many of you guys hanging. fortunately, I'm back and ready to continue writing about YN, Yoongi, Chunhei and the rest of the gang! 

to everyone who has been here since the start and to everyone who just started reading, thank you and I truly appreciate you reading my book. I can't thank you all enough. <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 10K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
2.3K 157 9
"Well... yeah I will get in trouble if I failed, but..." He resumes walking, hearing Yoongi take an uneasy step forward. "But what?" He forces out of...
2.5K 154 17
(Complete) Sometimes may be little changes make a drastic point in one's life. Taehyung and Taevi are twins born on 30 Dec at the end of the month. E...
7.9K 334 31
Started: May 14th 2018 A BTS Jungkook fanfiction: __ON HOLD__ Jung Y/N and Park Jimin have been best friends all they can remember. Y/N recently move...