Stuck In A Moment

De fandom_lover2005

The third book in the Bad Things Happen series! Other books in the series include Bad Thing Happen and Life a... Mais

Sophomores!
Babysitting!
Gender Reveal!
Dating app.
Parole!
Answer.
"Ugh, you again."
What happened next.
The hospital...again.
Peggy, what happened?
Jeggy?
Visit.
Released.
Halloween.
Halloween part 2.
"At least the visit is free."
Healing.
The Trial. *sigh*
WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAH!!!!!
The trial. *sigh* continued.
Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving part two.
Lafayette's birthday!
Twists!
LONG LIVE JEGGY!!!!!!
Nursery.
Me got tagged again.
Christmas part 1.
Christmas part 2.
Christmas part 3.
Christmas Part 4.
Christmas part 5.
Christmas part 6.
Christmas part 7.
Forgiveness... can you imagine?
I have an announcement.
Announcement.
The real announcement.
Making up.
Labor.
Explanation
Two!?!?!
Update.
Old rivalry. Still going
Burr ain't happy... is he ever?
Valentine's Day.
Nope.
Bro time.
The Letter
Snow.
Blizzard.
Explaining
Well... he's still here.
After the storm.
I state my regret for an incorrect accusation against yee.
A week after the storm.
The clink. (Hope I spelled that right.)
Cleared
Arts
More Jeggy
Huh?
Uh-Oh
Update.
Decision
Planning
The trap
The police
Jeggy for the win.
Update.

The Grand Finale.

150 7 25
De fandom_lover2005

A/N: The moment you have all been waiting for. The reason behind the cover, and the song I mentioned awhile back. Please listen to it, it's clean and will set the tone. I HAVE MADE IT THE JEGGY THEME SONG! Just imagine different parts of this book and the others playing in your head as this song plays. MY HEART! And on a more personal note, I will miss all of you. My last post let you know I was having some things happen and I have decided that it might be best to give my account to someone else. I love you all, thanks for always being here and for commenting and voting. And over all, thank you for reading my story. I never thought it would amount to anything. Just a random thought in my head that has made so many people happy and given me the chance to make some new friends and to have some good laughs. I will miss you all more then you know. You guys were what made it so hard to make this choice. And one more time, thank you for reading my story.

It had been awhile since Christmas. New years came and went, Valentine's day was just around the corner. Laurens and Alexander were best friends again and Alexander started opening up more about his past. It helped him more then he wanted to admit. But the big thing that everyone was so happy about, was that Angelica had the baby. Little Ricky was born a healthy baby boy who looked like the perfect mix of both his parents. Ironically, HERCULES Mulligan found out his ex fling had two boys that he was the father of. A one year old named William, and a three year old named John. Cause everyone is named John for some reason.  (Even my mom's cousin) 

Alexander went to Laurens' dorm. John said he wanted to talk with him about something. 

"Hey man! What's up?" Alexander asked. 

"I need some help." Laurens replied. 

"Sure, with what?" 

"Valentine's day. I need you to have everyone at Schuyler Manor for dinner. I want to make an announcement." Laurens smirked.

"What announcement?" Alex questioned. 

"I'll tell you on Valentine's day." Laurens stated. 

"Fine. I'll talk to Eliza and hopefully we can get it done." Alexander sighed. 

"Thanks." Laurens hugged him. "Alright, I got to go. Bye." Laurens ran out.

Alexander was suspicious. Laurens wasn't really the type for secrets. What could he be hiding? 

When Valentine's day came, everyone was a little upset that it was raining hard. Laurens didn't care though, he wasn't gonna let bad weather ruin his plans with Peggy.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, you wanna drive?" Peggy asked.

"Nope. We're walking." Laurens smirked.

"It's raining cats and dogs." Peggy stated.

"I have an umbrella." Laurens held up an orange umbrella.

"What is that?" Peggy laughed. "Why is it orange?"

"What's wrong with orange?" Laurens chuckled.

"Nobody has an orange umbrella. I don't even know where you found that." Peggy giggled.

"Come on. No one will care." Laurens said. Peggy grabbed her coat and followed him out the door. They walked for a little while down the street before Peggy randomly stopped.

"See? No one has an orange umbrella." She joked.

"So? They all have boring blue umbrellas. We're original." Laurens smirked.

"I wouldn't say it's boring..." She turned around to realize Laurens was on one knee. "Oh my gosh."

"Peggy Schuyler? I know I don't have any money, and that I still live with my parents. But I love you. I've loved you since the day we met. The day you walked up at the movies, I couldn't feel anything but love. Something I had never felt before. That's how I knew you were going to be my wife. I knew that even if you didn't like me, I wouldn't stop until you at least gave me a chance. And thanks to some dare or whatever that Alexander made, I found out you were willing to give me that chance. I knew that you were the kindest person I've ever met. And I knew you saw me as more then a foster kid. More then an orphan. More then a boy everyone thought was mute. Because you knew as well, we were meant to be together. And even when your family hated me because I was all those things, you ended up with me anyway. Minus the whole Steven thing." Laurens pulled out a ring from his pocket. "Margarita Schuyler? Will you make me the happiest man alive, and become my wife?"

Peggy was in tears. "John." She couldn't bring herself to make a clear sentence, so she just nodded her head. "Yes."

Laurens stood up and grabbed her around the waist and spun her through the air. Neither cared that they were soaking wet. They were happy, and knew they would be happy for the rest of their lives.

They both jumped up and ran to Schuyler Manor. Peggy realized what announcement he would be making tonight. 

"Wait, what if I had said no?" Peggy asked. "What would you say at this dinner?"

"I knew you'd say yes." Laurens smirked.

"Hypothetically?"

"I'd say we were done. But like that would ever happen." Laurens rolled his eyes. "No one could fall for you quite like me."

"I love you." Peggy teared up. "Come on lover boy. We're almost there."

When they arrived, everyone was in the entertaining room, waiting for them. 

"Laurens!" Alexander exclaimed. "Finally."

"What did you call us all here for, mon ami?" Lafayette asked. 

"Ok everyone!" Laurens grabbed their attention. "I would like to announce that Peggy and I... are getting married."

Everyone was so excited for them. "Finally!" Angelica laughed, while holding baby Richard. "Please tell me you didn't elope?"

"No, we both want a real wedding." Peggy smiled. 

"Hey! We got one that didn't elope." Washington joked. 

"Hey!" Both Alex and Laf said. 

"My baby girl is getting married." Philip hugged Peggy. "I'd give you some intimidating dad talk, John. But I know you would never hurt her."

"I couldn't even imagine it." Laurens kissed her cheek. She smiled back at him and gave him a hug.

"I feel so stupid it took us this long." Peggy sighed.

"It's ok. The best things in life take time." Laurens stated.

"So wise." Peggy laughed.

Washington walked over to Philip to raise a glass. "A toast to our children getting married! Again."

"I'll toast to that." Philip laughed. "They've been through much to get here." He looked over at the two kids.

"They've earned it." Washington smiled.

Skip to the wedding day. (This is the next year.)

Peggy took a deep breath as she got ready to walk down the isle. Her dress was beautiful.

Her hair was gorgeous.

She watched as Adrianne and Laf walked down the isle.

Then Angelica and John.

And lastly, Alexander and Eliza. The best man and the maid of honor.

Susie was her flower girl.

And Ricky was the little ring bearer.

The time had finally come.

"You ready Peggy?" Philip asked.

"I'm ready daddy." Peggy smiled.

The music started and Philip walked Peggy down the isle. As soon as Laurens saw her, it was as if time had stopped. In his mind, there was no one else in that room but them. Because they would be enough. All that the other needed in life.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..." He even tuned the minister out. All John Laurens could think of in that moment was his bride to be. And she couldn't have described her feelings any differently.

"Do you, John Laurens, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Margarita Schuyler, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

(Sorry if this is wrong. I can never remember the order of this. I'm basing this chapter off of the wedding in Beetlejuice.)

"Then by the power vested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

(First time I've ever done this.)

Laurens' POV.

Me and Peggy got married in August. Just after her birthday, and right before mine. I couldn't drink at my own wedding. Oh well. She and Eliza got pregnant at the same time a few years later. They both gave birth on the same day. Peggy, to my daughter. Eleanor Margarita Laurens. My sweet girl. And Eliza had a little boy who she named after her father. Both were born about three years after Ricky.

In the end, I had two children named Eleanor, after my mother, and Joseph after Laf.

Alexander and Eliza had eight children. Philip, Angelica, Alexander Jr. James, John, William, Elizabeth Jr. and little Laurens. After me of course. (Since Pip doesn't die.) Alexander became one of the best lawyers in New York. After many years of working in law, he became a writer and published many best selling works from his childhood, inspiring many foster kids to never give up hope. He even wrote one about me. Bad Things Happen. Eliza became a nurse and helped many children. She even saved her own son's life after..... an incident. The Hamiltons are all happy.

Lafayette had some kids too. Adrianne got pregnant a few months after Richard Church was born. They had a girl named Anastasia. They later had two more kids. Georges, and Marie. Laf became a foreign business man and works with Jane as a translator.
Adrianne became a school teacher. She teaches kindergarten and makes a big difference in those kids lives. The Lafayette family is happy.

Thomas Jefferson, ugh, he also became a lawyer. He and Alexander continued to hate each other for many years, but when Alexander promoted him over Burr, they managed to work together and Burr then hated both of them. Suck it Burr! Sorry. He had one more daughter with Martha Wales named Mary, before Wales sadly passed on. Thomas raised both of his daughters and fathered a boy with his assistant. Sally Hemmings. He named him Beverly. I think Jefferson's happy?

Burr and Theodosia had a baby girl named Theodosia Jr. She was born about a year before my daughter. She is best friends with Jefferson's daughter Mary. Mary also hates the Hamilton kids. Some things never change. He also became a lawyer and out of the three enemies, he sucked the most. Hamilton also told everyone he would rather promote Jefferson then him, so...
He is very very unhappy. But hey! What goes around comes around baby!

HERCULES Mulligan married his baby mama and the two of them raised their children together. He's an excellent father and became a tailor. He is happy.

James Madison. I have no idea what happened to him. Frankly, I'm not sure that I care.

Alister and Jane got married not long after me and Peggy. They had five kids together. Andrea, Riley, Jonah, Skander and Asher. Jane became a translator and Alister became a psychiatrist. I forgave him for tying me up. It was for a good cause. He actually ended up working with Angelica.
The Ford family is happy.

Angelica and John Church eventually gave Richard a little sister named Catherine Church. Ange is a psychiatrist and John started working for his father in law. They all live in a big house, one like Schuyler Manor. They are very close to mine and Alexander's kids. They are all happy.

James and Maria Reynolds... I know that Maria bought her own diner. I think Susie is no longer a virgin. I could be wrong. I suppose they are happy, they haven't told me otherwise.

My father remarried. She was the first woman he ever loved as much as my mother. Ironically, she's also an ex con. They both work together through some ex con program. I eventually forgave him and visit at least once a year. They are happy.

The Schuylers' grandfather, and the rest of their extended family, found out Alexander was conceived out of wedlock and decided not to visit anymore. All of us couldn't be happier.

Peggy? Just as Peggy promised so long ago. Under my tree out in the courtyard of our school. She was always with me. We honeymooned in the Caribbean with Alexander and Eliza, since they never had one. Alexander finally had peace seeing his brother's resting place. After the honeymoon, me and Peggy finished school and bought a three bedroom home. We then decided it was time to start a family. She loves them more then anything. Me and Peggy never stopped loving each other. She also never stopped having guilt about Steven. I helped her through it though. Peggy got to become a marine biologist and now loves turtles as much as I do. Even though Donatello died last year, our family has two more now.

As for me. I grew up. I became a book illustrator. But even as an adult, I never forgot my childhood. It made me who I am. The foster system made me grateful for everything I had. The abuse made me stronger and compassionate for the kids who are abused. My string of bad luck didn't end. But Peggy helped me through all of it. She was always there for me. And still is even though we're no longer together. I died last year after being caught up in a bank robbery. Was shot with two others and killed before the police got there. But as my life ended, a new story began.

(Keep going.)

Just kidding. I lived a long and happy life.

Looking back, all I remember is the good stuff. Finding a family, falling in love, making friends. Bad things happen, I know that better then anyone. But you can't let that stop you. So whether you're a successful illustrator, or a skinny kid with duct taped shoes. Bad Things Happen. But the reward at the end of it all... will be worth it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

173K 6.1K 47
Alexander just moved from the Caribbean to New York to live with his cousin after his mother died. An emotional wreck of a teenager he thinks he won'...
1.2K 46 44
(Used to be Modern Marliza Social Media Au) The Schuyler Sisters are very well known not only are they huge YouTube and Instagram stars their father...
16.4K 598 68
Lin Manuel Miranda High is one of the top schools in New York, only the very intelligent (and the very rich) are able to attend. But what happens whe...
8.5K 415 32
"Jefferson grinned smugly. 'George Washington, John Adams, Angelica Schuyler. And most importantly: James Madison. Those names mean anything to you?"...