Getting Rid of my Assistant (...

נכתב על ידי JeonTaegguk5

עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Fin~
The Finale

Chapter 23

1.7K 63 3
נכתב על ידי JeonTaegguk5

Love is stupid..

No,hold up..

Love can make a person stupid..

A great example?

The whole existence of Jeon Jungkook.

But what made a person foolish is the fact that love and overflowing feelings makes him blind,vulnerable and deaf.

That as long as he can see the person he loves,every noise in the world became silent.

But how far are you willing to run just to keep up?

Even for the fact,that all of them left.

But do you know what hurts the deepest?

Is when you're calling for his name but he didn't respond.

That when you knew there is someone waiting at the end of the line,you found yourself alone.

Is when the time that you're asking for his hand but he chosen to let go of yours.

This isn't your typical love story.

Might be a long journey but still surely gets a happy ending...

i guess.

"I hope everything is working well?"

"Yes,Mr.Jeon, the venue is almost done before 6:00 P.M,just message me when you guys arrived."

Jungkook is on his robe,looking at the mirror staring at his reflection while leaning his head aside ,clipping the phone in between his ears and shoulder.

"Alright..alright..see you later..thanks."

He pulled the robe,widening the showed skin on his chest part and brush his hair back to allure his boyfriend in the kitchen.

"Morning sex on the counter,not bad for a huge breakfast."

A smirk dangles on his lips while walking out of the door and as soon as he opens it,the deliciousness hits his nose and went down as soon as possible.

"Hey,gorgeous?Did you miss daddy?"

His confidence melts down,seeing a female standing in front of the stove and stroking her hands while cooking something.

"Oh!Mr.Jeon..i'm glad that you're awake."

Jungkook's mind was still in puzzle,questions are circling in his mind that all he could do is stare wearing a stank face.

Who the fuck is this?

What are you doing in my fucking kitchen?

Who made you come in?

Why are you so freaking ugly?

"Oh!I'm sorry,I'm Tzuyu. Yeonjun hired me this morning to be your assistant for today."

An average height girl with a long hair,gorgeous eyes  and cute rounded shape.

"Assis- what?What the hell?"

"Ahmm..sir..i'm just new,you should call your manager."

"I-i don't fucking care!!Get out of my house!!"

"But sir!!I'm not done cooking for your breakfast!"

Jungkook ranged at the said female and grabbed her arm,dragging her out of the kitchen that he didn't even care if there's a spatula on her hand.

"Tell Yeonjun that i don't need a new assistant!!YOU'RE FIRED!!!!"

He slammed the door shut and immediately grabbed his phone,dialed Yeonjun's number and put his hand on his waist,ready to lecture the poor man.

"Answer your fucking phone,Yeonjun!!!!"

-----------

"Yeonjun?"

"Taehyung,it's freaking 4:00 in the morning,why did you call?"

Yeonjun is currently roaming in the dreamland,making himself safe and sound in the arms of Soobin but his peaceful morning was cut by shaking voice of Taehyung,he sounds restless and scared.

"It's really important..can you help me?"

"Yeah..i mean..sure..what is it?"

"It's about Jungkook."

While Taehyung was scared,Jungkook is dead worried.

After reaching on Yeonjun's phone and failed,he tried to call Taehyung.

He was so scared of what happened to his boyfriend,knowing him,he never missed a notification because it makes Jungkook worried or most of the time,jealous.

But this time,he couldn't talk to anyone.

"Babe,please..pick up the phone."

One call..

Two..

It just went to the guy's voicemail.

And that's when he decided to dress up and drive to the other's house.

"Jungkook!Where are you going?"

He took his car key and dashed to the front door,until the man of the hour came,catching his breath and tried to stop the young man.

"Yeonjun?We need to fucking talk but i got to check Taehyung first."

He passed the man but Yeonjun stopped him and try to calm the said man.

"Hold up..hold up..everything's fine..can we talk inside?"

"I don't have time for your bullshit,Yeonjun!!I need to see my boyfriend."

"Yes..yes..that's..that's why i'm here..come on..please..let's talk inside."

"But-"

"Taehyung is fine,Jungkook..he just had some emergency about his parents that he needs to go back to Daegu today.."

"What the hell?"

Luckily,Yeonjun made Jungkook tranquil and sat on the couch.He managed to make the other believe about his boyfriend and though he hates working without Taehyung,his manager helped him with his commitment for today.

But Jungkook couldn't serene with the fact that Taehyung is alone facing the problem so he ringed him and after some tries,Taehyung answered the phone with a very modest voice.

"Love..."

"Hey..are you alright?Yeonjun said that something happened?"

"Yeah..i'm in Daegu right now,i'm sorry that i didn't told you."

"Hey..hey..it's alright,Love..i'll drive there to see you after work,okay?I know it's sudden but.."

"..i have a surprise for you."

"Okay.."

"I love you so much,Taehyung."

"I-i love you even more...Jungkook,Goodbye."

The call ended that made Jungkook finally smiled and ready to start the day after hearing the other's voice.

But not for Taehyung..

This might be..

The last time..

He'll hear Jungkook's voice.
-----------

"Taehyung,What happened?"

5:30 A.M.

Yeonjun and Soobin drives to Taehyung's house after that phone call and the ambiance is really different when they found the other sitting on the couch,blankly staring at the envelope,laying on the table.

"Yeonjun...Soobin..."

His eyes are teary and dark circles under his eyes are the evidence that he haven't had any amount of sleep  since then.

"Please..help me.."

"What happened?"

"It's about Jungkook.."

Twiddling his fingers and chewing his lower lips while trying to open his mouth and start to talk without crying his lungs out.

He state every single thing about the deal and most important,about the danger that he will bring to the singer.

"Taehyung...but..why..?"

"I..i was stupid..i didn't know this things will blow up in my face.."

"But he loved you,Taehyung!How could you do that?"

Yeonjun's voice begins to changed,though Jungkook is too stubborn ,he witness how the guy changed after he came but Soobin thinks differently.

"What do you want us to do,Tae?How can we help?"

"BABE!!"

Taehyung was just hanging his head low,too embarrassed to even looked at the people in front of him but all he's plan his intact.

Help Jungkook out of this mess he made.

Make Mr.Wang arrested..

and the hardest part..

"Yeonjun..please..don't let Jungkook hint a clue while i'm doing this.."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"I'm serious..and after this day..i won't bring him any danger,i won't be near him anymore."

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"I'm leaving him with a peaceful life."

His fist clutches until it turns white and getting near on raging at the guy in front of him until Soobin held his arm and slowly shook his head.

"I'm so sorry..i'm sorry.."

Taehyung couldn't contain his emotion and teardrops fell from his eyes,damping his pants as he grip onto it.

"We'll help you,Taehyung...but i just want to tell you that you lost him..and you will surely regrets this after.."

"I know,Yeonjun..i'll face the aftermath..even though if it's losing Jungkook."

His world crash before his eyes.

And now,everything falls into place.

When he's gone..the other will have the best time of his life.

"I'm sorry ,my love..i saw you in your lowest point and it's all because of my recklessness so from this day forward,i'm giving you the chance to love genuinely and be truely happy."

------------

"Mr.Wang.."

"Taehyung..Taehyung..my favorite guy..is that it?Huh?"

He looked at the elder guy,grasping an brown envelope on his left hand and never left his gaze but inside him,he's shaking in fear on how the other stared.

"It everything,Mr. Wang..all the documents that he needs to transfer Jungkook's money and properties to you."

"Haha!!Great!!!That's my boy!!Now,Jeon Jungkook will be angry right now,he lost his money,his fame and the saddest,his boyfriend betrayed him."

Taehyung is just standing there while the other is celebrating for their success until he pulled the paper out of and saw it was just a decoy of the contract.

As soon as the man saw that we was tricked,his glowering stares moved to the other's direction.

"Ha..ha..ha..what a fucking clown!!!"

He raged at the Taehyung and pushed him,throwing punches on his face then tackled the young man on the ground while choking the other with the free hand and continue to throw punches.

Taehyung begins to left light headed and unable to breath properly but the pain that he's feeling is decreasing the guilt that he's having.

"Choke..me..more..you..greedy..pig!"

"NO BODY MOVE!!!!"

A group of police burst out the door and saw the breath taking scene but what Taehyung didn't expect are the people standing on the door.

"J-j..jung..kook."

"Taehyung?"

Yeonjun tried Jungkook is just an intuative person and he can't stand to tell the other about the truth so even Soobin told the man about the plan.

Jungkook's legs are trembling,seeing his boyfriend on the ground,blood all over his face and trying to catch his breath.

His eyes followed him as the police took them and put handcuffs on their wrist.

"W-wait..i think..there's a misunderstanding here..Taehyung is innocent."

His tears fell from his cheeks as the authorities escorted Mr. Wang and Taehyung but he stepped and blocked thier way while looking straight to the other's eyes.

"Wait..Love..this isn't true..why are they taking you away?"

Taehyung was hanging his head low,hiding from his blooded hair and unable to look back at him but his words even pulvurized Jungkook's heart in seconds.

"I'm not the guy that you know..our relationship isn't even real."

"What?"

He heard him clearly but his mind couldn't process the way Taehyung neglected him,right in front of his eyes.

He's far from the man that he used to love.

The person who's willing to give everything for him.

In a blink of an eye,he changed.

He couldn't even look at me.

Or tell that he's sorry.

"Stay away from me..and i don't want to see your face ever again."

The police took the two away,leaving Soobin,Yeonjun and the poor Jungkook on the empty hallway.

"This is not real..that's not my boyfriend..he's not Taehyung.."

That night,Jungkook was so lost that he just sat on the side of his bed,looking at the clock and staring at his reflection in the mirror..

"It's time.."

Tears are still visible on his cheeks and bloodshed eyes are the only evidence that he cried a lot.

To much that there's no more tears coming out of his  eyes.

"You'll be back my love and we'll live..happily..ever..after.."

He slowly walked to his closet and looked around,picked a white shirt,a suit and a pair of leather shoes.

Wore the clothes and grabbed the small box on the side table and put it in his pocket,took his phone and had a deep breath before sending the message to the other.

"I'll wait for you at this address,Love.."

On the other hand,Taehyung was bailed out by Soobin and Yeonjun standing as a witness on Mr.Wang's crime,currently outside of the police as they tried to make the other change his mind.

"Are you sure that you'll do this?"

A narrow smile and nod answered Yeonjun's question while Soobin is tapping the other's back.

"Take care of him,Yeonjun..make sure his having the best life.."

"But..how about you?"

"I had the best time of my life..and that's when i met Jungkook..so i'm okay..i'll be fine."

They wrapped their arms around Taehyung,giving the warmest embrace because even though he did wrong,he loved Jungkook.

He even dedicated his own life for him.

And even it kills him to walk away,he'll blindly do it..just for the love of his life.

"Take care,Taehyung.."

"Thank you."

---------

Jungkook's car arrived at the venue of their suppose to be engagement but he couldn't find his composure   and leaned on the steering wheel and starts to squeeze his eyes,stopping himself and trying to think that everything will still be fine.

Jungkook was stupid.

And he knew it from the moment Taehyung turns him down.

But still the same person that he wanted to see every day.

The lips that he wants to kiss every morning.

The same warm touch that he wants to feel everytime he's bothered and scared.

And now,

Everything was just him.

All his dreams and hopes.

"I wanted to be a father.."

"Build a family.."

"Grow and die together.."

"Why is it hard to be happy..why do you need to be that person..Taehyung.."

He gathered his strength and went out of his car.

The place is magical,little lights all over the place,candles and classic music,playing on the side of the table.

Delicious food and the finest wine.

It was almost perfect..

"Sir,where is your gorgeous fiancé?"

"He's...he'll be late..but..almost.."

Alright..just give me a queue when he's here."

He pulled one of the chairs and sat down,resting his back while staring at his phone.

"Please...Love..Please.."

He couldn't take it anymore,dialed the number of the guy simunteniously but failed to reached until he did one last time.

"Jungkook.."

"Love..you can hear me clearly,right?I-i know it's really fast but i need to talk to you..please..Taehyung..i just need to see you..right now.I won't hate you for doing what you did.."

"Please..see me..i have something to tell you..please,love..i'm begging you."

"I'm so sorry,Jungkook..just..forget about me.."

"Love..please..i'm begging you..we love each other,right?"

"Jungkook,i lied to you..i even gave you a hard time,i  don't deserve you,goodbye.."

"But..but..Love..listen-"

The line was cutted and all that was left is him,sitting on the same chair and crying his lungs out and screaming,throwing every single thing that he could touch.

"All of you..GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!"

He just slumped there,at the middle of the venue,crouching while holding the small box in his hand.
----------------

This is the final boarding call for passengers Erin and Fred Collins booked on flight 372A to Kansas City. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Erin and Fred Collins. Thank you.

Taehyung is in the taxi,sitting on the passenger seat of the vehicle while looking at the passing street lights.

He feels like floating and all he could think is Jungkook.

"I'm stupid..i'm fucking stupid to let you slip away."

He left the trance and made up his mind.

He's turning back...

He can't live without Jungkook..

He can kill him and hurt all he wants but just need his love..

"I'm coming back,my love."

He told the driver to go the said address,keeping his hopes hight that he's still there..waiting for him to comeback.

Hours later,Taehyung arrived at the venue,running to see the other and he's there,sitting on the chair alone while waiting for him.

"Taehyung..you came back!"

"I'm so sorry my love..i won't leave you ever again."

Their arms embraced each other,too tight like they wont see each other again.Holding tight on to each other with a smile on their lips and tears in their eyes but Jungkook pulled away and took something from his pocket.

"Love..i know..it's not a good time..and everything is still in chaos but i don't care..i want to love you forever.."

"Jungkook.."

"Kim Taehyung..will you marry me?"

"Huh?"

"I want to live and grow old with you,build a big family and be happy..i want to be your husband,Kim Taehyung.."

Taehyung couldn't contain his happiness and nodded while cupping the other's cheeks.Giving his man the warmest kiss and put the ring on his finger.

"Thank you,Taehyung...Taehyung...Taehyung...Mr. Kim..."

Taehyung opened and rubbed his eyes when a girl is gently tapping his shoulder,smiling merrily at him and spoke.

"We're about to take off,can you please fasten your seatbelt?"

"Ah..s-sure.."

------------

"Jungkook!!!Oh my gosh,baby!!Are you alright?"

Jungkook lift his head,looking at the person running towards him.

"Taehyung..Love?Is that you?"

"It's me..Lisa.."

Good evening passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Rightwing Flight 86A. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 1:25 pm. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land in Australia approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule.

"We almost had it,Love..but it's a complete goodbye.."

"Good bye,Jeon Jungkook."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

10.9K 352 30
BTS
10.6K 87 7
BTS