๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐ข...

By LittleBlueLotus

She was born different -She knew that She was hated -She knew that They left her in pieces She grabbed those... More

The Caramel girl with blue eyes EDITED
Cast: Kiara
Cast: Baby Twins
Cast: Twins
Cast Future Ride/Die's:
LAST CAST MEMBER:SPECIAL ADDITION๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
Bound To The To Hybrids EDITED!!
Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
2 ๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… EDITED!!
Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
1K ANNOUNCEMENT
Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
Announcement
Alike
Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
The Triplet Phoenix Tiger Cubs
Bound To The Twin Hybrids. UNEDITED/ EDITING!!
Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBOOK COVER ANNOUNCEMENT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
Final Announcements
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBOOK COVER ANNOUNCEMENT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBook Cover Announcement๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ Book Cover Announcement๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBOOK COVER ANNOUNCEMENT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBOOK COVER ANNOUNCEMENT!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBOOK COVER ANNOUNCEMENT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพBOOK COVER ANNOUNCEMENT!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

2.2K 120 6
By LittleBlueLotus

Jordan: "We need to talk."

I look to see my cousin Keva telling- more like commanding us to get out of the car. I sighed and wave to my brother. As we stepped out of the car Keva immediately started complaining.

"Your sister is being a pain in my ass."

Trey rolls his eyes. "What is she doing now?"

"She took something from me."

Trey smiles sarcastically. "Really?"

Keva nods clearly not hearing his sarcasm. "Really."

"And?"

Keva glared at him.

"She stole from me!"

"You want a tissue?"

Looking at their interaction I try to suppress a snicker but fail horribly.

"You're mocking me!" The hurt in her voice was evident.

I rolled my eyes. I'm already stressed out and she's not making it better. "We don't care what you lost and why should we?"

"YOUR SISTER STOLE MY MATE! KADIN REJECTED ME!"

Me and Trey look at each other suprised. We heard about it but we thought it was a rumor and we were too busy with Kiara and Dad.

"What does it have to do with Kiara?"

"Ever since she reappeared they both have their attention focused on her! Coby even came into the girls bathroom and made me have to go reject Kadin because of her! If she didn't appear they wouldn't be like this!"

Trey shrugs his shoulders uninterested. "What do you want us to do about it?"

"Well..." A soft gleam of hatred flashes through her eyes. "It wouldn't hurt for you to have only 2 sisters would it?"

I slapped her so quickly even I'm shocked at how quickly my reflexes are.

A loud growl makes Keva jump harshly.

"Say it again?!"

Anger brews in Trey's eyes as he stared at her. "Do you know what you're implying?!"

Keva's eyes held fear as she saw the growing fury in Trey's eyes.

"You all didn't and still don't like her since Auntie Te'risha and Uncle Brian died! What's the problem now?!"

Detroit grabs her by her throat.

"Don't ever speak about our sister like that! And our parents' names should never come from your mouth again."

Peirce snarls at her. "This is the ONLY warning!"

"Let her go."

My growing anger ceased as I saw Kadin nonchalantly walking towards us.

Detroit on the other hand wasn't feeling it. "Why should we?! She had the nerve to plan the killing of our sis-"

"If you both hadn't spoiled her to the point she's okay to abusing your sister you wouldn't have this problem." He said as he stood in front of the angry Trey calmly. "Now, let her go." He said the last sentence a bit more forcefully as his green eyes shone.

Trey's face contorted as Kadin used his Alpha command and dropped her flat on the concrete. Keva coughed painfully as she looked at Kadin angrily.

"Why are you here?" Her horse voice filled the atmosphere.

"I, Kadin Miles reject the mate bond with Keva James."

Keva grabbed her neck painfully as the temporary mark burned itself off of her skin.

"Keva leave Kiara alone because if I was her- " A fierce glare filled his eyes making her shiver as King's aura appeared. "I would've already killed you. Honestly I'm still tempted too." He then turned away from her as his glare shone on us. "But I already promised her once to never harm her blood. So I won't break it now."

Kadin watched her for a moment before turning around to leave.

"Before I go-" He turned to the both of us one more time. "If you plan on pissing Kiara off every time you see her then don't be around her. It's irritating to feel from the matebond."

He then disappeared leaving us in our thoughts.

~~~

Kadin:

I walked through the woods to find Kiara. I could feel her distress through the bond but suddenly it went quiet which is making me nervously. I left the family back there to handle their own mess. During my way I sensed a presence around me.

"Coby. Why are you here?"

He moved from his spot leaning against a tree and walked towards me. "I wanted to see her."

Irony filled my tone as I scoffed at him. "Is this what you were aiming at this whole time? Do you think you deserve to see her after what you've done?!"

Irritation filled his eyes. "I'm not trying to do anything but just see her... it's been a while since I've saw her up close." He mumbled the last sentenced quietly to himself.

"I don't care what you want Coby. You need to leave her alone. She's going through something right now."

"That's exactly why I should be there." He pushed past me and started walking ahead of me. "My matebond may not be as strong as yours but it's still faint enough to feel her emotions."

The bitter satire in his voice was evident but I didn't feel bad but annoyed at how stubborn his entitled ass is.

"Fine." I sighed fustratedly as I followed after him. "But don't say anything when we find her." He waved me off. "Yea yea of course."

Me and my brother used our speed to find Kiara and after a while we did end up finding her. Her scent was strongest near the pond but interestingly we didn't see her.

"Where is she?" Coby said curiously as he looked around the pond.

I didn't say anything as I continued to look around until I sensed a surge of energy in the pond.

"She's under the pond." Panic soon filled my brain. "We should help he- A strong hand stopped my chest. "If she's down there that means she's doing something. Her counterparts aren't unstable and her life seems fine. If you down there you'll do more harm than good. You should notice that by your matebond."

I'm starting to feel annoyed how accusatory his tone gets whenever he mentions the matebond between me and Kiara. "You don't have to keep reminding me about the damn bond."

"Then know how to use it!" Faze snapped fustratedly before he pulled me away from the water. "Before you do something stupid and end up harming her."

"Just like you did?" Coby flinched harshly as I continued and shrugged his hand off of me. "What do you think gives you the right to lecture me on harming my ma-

Splash.

We both turned to see the water rippling and a golden surge appearing underwater.

We both watched the figure appear out of the water and sighed collectively. "Beautiful."

Kiara didn't seem to mind us as she continued to touch around her outfit and look at the ground.

"It's so damn cold should've worn a jacket." She shivered as she grumbled to herself. "And I'm hungry. Damnit I should've brought some chips."

I chuckled to myself. Does she ever take anything seriously?

The same thought must've been in my brother's eyes as I saw his eyes soften as he gazed at her quietly until they once again hardened a few moments later. Confused I turned to Kiara who gazed at us warily.

"Why are you here?"

"I was worried about you. Your bond wasn't responding." She nodded silently. "Okay." She then moves past me and gazed towards Coby annoyedly. "Why's he here?"

"Well... I honestly didn't know and just shrugged. "Ask him."

She rolled her eyes as she wiped her wet shoulders. "I'm not talking to him. I think you should go now."

"I came to make sure you are alright I'm not leaving that easil-

"Kadin." Kiara turned and gazed back at me sternly. "Just because I'm tolerant to you that doesn't mean you should keep testing me." Her gaze turned more firmly as she continued. "Neither you nor your brother should even be having this courtesy but here I am extending it to you." She stood in front of me and gently carressed my cheek but for some reason I sensed a faint distance she held against me... not that I blame her.

"You said you came to check on me? As you can see I'm fine." She smiled plainly at me. "Now I need you to leave." Her thumb ran over my cheek. "Alright?"

I found myself nodding as I stared into her light blue eyes. I knew she was manipulating my feelings as I saw my gullible expression shining through her eyes and the enjoyable light smile that perked onto her lips. But it still didn't stop the pleasurable feeling that I knew I made her happy in at least some way.

"Okay." I nodded again as I looked back at my older brother. "Let's go."

"I didn't think you'd actually try to take advantage of Kadin's emotions Kiara. Seeing that he cares for you so much."

I saw her shrugged carelessly as she looked down as straightedge her outfit. "Not the first time we did this."

"You're right I suppose." She ignored his comment as she prepared herself to leave.

"You know talking to you was much easier when we were kids. You weren't so cold back then."

She hid behind a tree and came out a few moments later still ignoring his comments as she turned to leave.

"Elliot wouldn't have liked this side of you anyway." He mumbles quietly under his breath.

Swish.

The change in atmosphere was strong as Kiara's eyes burned- and I mean burned with fury as she stood in front of him in a speed of lightning. She grabbed his face and gently carresed his lips.

"Even as kids you didn't know when to keep your mouth shut." She indented her thumb nail into his bottom lip forcefully. Their eyes meeting in an exchange of heated anger. "That's why I still hate it when your mouth moves."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 941 39
Cอ†ฬบOอ†ฬบMอ†ฬบPอ†ฬบLอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบTอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบDอ†ฬบ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
451K 22.4K 54
*FIRST EVER WATTPAD BOOK WITH THIS CHARACTER* *BEFORE WE START: THIS BOOK IS MEANT TO BREAK THE STIGMAS ASSOCIATED WITH MENTAL ILLNESS AND ADDICTIONS...
231K 6.7K 15
This was my first book on Wattpad. Beware of unrealistic situations, stereotypes, bad grammar, and a fast moving plot. ***COMPLETED***
30 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...