C R U S H ( Lee Heesung )

Por WaengOrangeade

" H-Heesung-oppa, w-what are you d-doing ? " " I don't care if everyone knew about us...if I have to leave... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Author's HAPPY NOTE
13
14
Author's note
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!🙆
15
16
17
18
Hey hey hey !
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Get to know HERA
31
32
33
34
35
EPILOGUE

30

4.5K 174 121
Por WaengOrangeade

After the successful debut of HERA and getting many awards, things started to be awkward to the fans.

The HeraGENE fans ( Heraoine and ENGENE ), started to make some edited pics of ENHYPEN with HERA for the ships. While the others made some edited videos of the ships on YouTube.

And what made it really awkward is when Heeseung was on Y/n's VLIVE for many times, talking about random things and some fun stuff, answering the question of the fans.

The other fans had a feeling that these two are dating while the others felt that these two are already in a relationship even Y/n has a dating ban for 2 and a half years. But of course, they don't have to say just like that if there will be no evidence.

And everytime when Y/n's having her school, many students ask for her pic, autograph, ask questions about her private life as an idol, if she and Heeseung are dating or in a relationship. Of course, Scylla, still making fun of her and doing everything to ruin her image to her fans and to the whole world. 

Her life is very busy at the moment. From variety shows, school, and the agency. But with the help of Heeseung which is her boyfriend, she manage to keep strong and still fighting.

After their first MAMA event, many opportunities came to them. Y/n collaborated with her stepsister, Hyo Jee collaborated with Chungha, Art sang a song for an anime opening in Japan, and Christa collaborated with Hailee Steinfeld, making these girls very popular all around the world.

Of course, the antis won't stop. They say that how dare they surpassed TWICE and BLACKPINK's popularity, they're way more famous than 'aespa', STAYC, SECRET NUMBER.

While the Heraoines are on full support towards them...

They're always asking if there will be a collab between a member of HERA and some artists under BigHit labels. While the others, they prefer a collab with the other agencies.

But none of them was chosen as the news said that Y/n will be releasing her VERY FIRST SOLO song and the album of it. Heraoines went wild especially the Clovers. Y/n is on the another level, guys ! After their debut, she'll be releasing her new solo song !

Y/n's very first solo album:

Album : I don't wanna be alone

Tracklist:

I don't wanna be alone

Concept of the lyrics : Dreaming and finding 'the one'

As the song was released, an another song became iconic. It's kind of a slow bop, but the lyrics are witty and the other Heraoines can easily relate to the song.

Her song won many awards...even Y/n too. She won the 'Best Female Solo Artist', 'People's Choice', 'Best Solo Artist'. And because of that, the Heraoines and the Clovers became more wild. They're making a request for BigHit that they want a Heeseung X Y/n collaboration since their chemistry are really cute.

Others say that they want a Hyunjin X Y/n collaboration when Y/n said that she use to be a close friend of Hyunjin until now on a variety show.

Present day...

BREAKING NEWS !

HERA's Lee Y/n and ENHYPEN's Lee Heeseung are thinking about a collab after the request of the fans ?

" UNNIE ! ARE YOU HAVING A COLLABORATION WITH HEESEUNG ?! "

" I don't know, Christa...the fans are requesting the agency to do it. Even on the VLIVE, Twitter...and Weverse ! They really want the two of us to have a collaboration ! "

" I already knew what concept it is when this happen. "

" PROBABLY THIS WILL BE THE COLLAB OF THE YEAR !!! "

Finally, the prayers of the HeraGENES were finally answered. BigHit announced that there will be a collaboration between Heeseung and Y/n, as what Heeseung requested. So the other fans made a conclusion that the two idols are already dating.

So the upcoming second solo album of Y/n will be entitled, 'You & I'. The song was written by Y/n and Heeseung, some were Y/n's works, while the others belongs to Heeseung, while the rest are being worked by the producers.

Y/n's Second Album : 'You & I' feat. Lee Heeseung

Tracklist:

You & I - Y/n feat. Lee Heeseung

It'll be us ( Acoustic cover ) - Y/n

I love you ( Piano cover ) - Y/n feat. Heeseung 

Concept : Two couples who fell in love and will fight for their love until the end.

As the romantic album was released, many fans bought it. The album was sold for over a hundred million copies, the MV has 20M likes, 50M views in a week.

And because of that, the fans of Y/n X Heeseung became wider and wider. They named it, 'Clovers X Aces'.

The other fans are a bit jealous at the chemistry of the two as they're rumored to be dating as the song's are all about love.

The song also received many awards. 'Song Collaboration of the Year', 'Best Female Solo Artist', 'People's Choice', 'Album of the Year'.

Little did these two know, there will be more and harder challenges for them.

One day, when Y/n was going to her classroom...

" Good morning, 'Best Female Solo Artist'... "

" Good morning too, Scylla. "

" Are you and Heeseung secretly dating ? "

" Why did you asked that ? You jealous ? Get your own. "

" I'm just asking, Y/n. 'Cause you know...I smell.something fishy to you. From the VLIVE, to the other shows, MAMA, MMA, and especially to the MV. Damn, he nailed it like you really are his girlfriend... "

" What do you mean at the award shows ? "

" You don't know ? Hahhahhahaha ! Heeseung cannot stop himself from looking at you. You two exchanged glances, but Heeseung really looked at you the most. "

" Gosh, what a light evidence to start and spread a rumor, hmm ? Well, I think you might like Heeseung too. " Y/n said as she closed her locker.

" Then what if I said yes ? "

" Try me. "

As Scylla reached her anger point, she began to drag her by her hair to the basement with the other friends of Scylla. Scylla became a violent one. She slapped her, kicked her, beat her up. Y/n became helpless. She's too weak for it due to heavy schedules plus her school works.

Y/n was crying for help so bad when one of her friends saw her and ran immediately. Her friend searched to seek some help when  they saw her phone on the floor, they picked it up quickly and searched for the contacts. Until she saw 'My Aceseungie', she was confused who's that person but she felt that this person is really close to Y/n.

So she decided to call it.

" Y/n ? You called ? Is there something wrong going there ? "

" H-Hello ? Who is this ? "

" WHO ARE YOU ?! YOU'RE NOT Y/N !! TELL ME, WHERE IS SHE ?! "

" Hello, this is Y/n's friend ! Y-Y/n's being hurt by the bullies in our school today and her situation is bad ! Please go !"

After that, the call ended.

Heeseung's POV

" Guys ! We need to go, now ! Y/n's in trouble ! She's being bullied on her school and her situation is bad ! Let's go and seek some help to Mr. Bang to remove her officially from that school ! "

The others were also concerened so immediately, they went to Y/n's fellow members and gave her the news. Her friends were pretty triggered and in the tick of a clock, they went to Y/n's school hurriedly. While us seven went to Mr. Bang to tell the news and ask for permission to remove her from her school.

Author's POV

" Where's Y/n ?! WHERE IS SHE ?! GET OUT OF THE WAY !! DON'T DARE TO TAKE A PIC OR A VIDEO TO US !! " Mika said as she ran towards the basement, and really angry.

When Y/n's friends gave her the direction to the basement, they ran as fast as they could to see Y/n outside at the school's court, a complete mess.

She has wounds all over her legs and arms. She has bruises on her face, her hair looks like a broom. Art completely knocked the girls out of her way and faced Scylla.

" Oh...it's you, Scylla ! The soloist who wants our dear Y/n to stop flirting at the other kpop idols even though she really didn't ! How dare you to treat Y/n like that ? Are you jealous because she's more beautiful than you ? More talented ? More skillful ? "

" And also...what you did now, will definitely ruin your image, to your fans, to the whole world. Look, the other students are secretly taking pictures and videos of you, beating Y/n. "

" Get out of the w--Y/N !! WHO DID THIS TO HER ?! Answer me ! "

" H-Hee...seung... " Y/n said as she can't speak clearly because her mouth is also bruised.

" Y/n ! Wake up! Wake up ! WHO DID THIS TO HER ?! Jungwon-ah ! Sunoo-ah ! Bring her to the hospital while I deal with those girls."

As the other boys took Y/n to the hospital...Jay, Heeseung, and Sunghoon we're the only ones left.

" WHO AMONG OF YOU DID THIS TO Y/N ?! ANSWER ME ! IMMEDIATELY ! " Heeseung said as he's really angry.

" I did it ! Why ?! What's wrong ?! Why do you care about Y/n ?! Are you two dating ?!" Scylla said as she exploded with anger.

" NO ! "

" Then why are you so protective over her ?!"

" It's because she's my girlfriend ! YES ! YOU'RE RIGHT ! All of you must be curious if Y/n is in a relationship, right ? Now you finally knew the answer ! Y/n is my girlfriend and no one will dare to touch and hurt my girl. Even if it's her classmate and an idol. You're a soloist, right ? I saw you on MAMA and MMA. You were there and you're nominated but you didn't win any single award. Why ? Because Y/n took it away from you because you don't have the attitude Y/n does. Yes, she might be a bad girl in your point of view, but she won't turn that one if something or SOMEONE disturbed her. "

The whole crowd was surprised as they're shocked at the news Heeseung said.

Little did they know...

" Lee Heeseung ! Stop this immediately and let's have a talk later. For the students who took a picture and a video of the whole thing, we're begging that you must delete it immediately right in front of us. Lee Y/n is officialy leaving this place and never come back again. " Mr. Bang said.

" Lee Heeseung and HERA members, including the other ENHYPEN members, we need to have a serious talk. " Mr. Bang said seriously.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

75.8K 1.8K 38
completed! ; "Are you okay?" His hand reached out, grabbing hers carefully. It wasn't the first time she had fallen because of him.. or rather.. for...
69.1K 2.2K 17
Heeseung and y/n were best friends who had the same dream to debut. Heeseung already achieved his goal but y/n hasn't. After a big incident struck th...
436K 13.3K 45
"𝙈𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙨, 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙤.1 𝙛𝙖𝙣, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩�...
299K 9.3K 64
☆☆ „Hyeona, we can't fucking do this!", he lowered his head to not lose his temper. „No one will know.". I calmed him by placing one hand on his che...