Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
✨🎊🎁 Birthday πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰βœ¨
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
🎢30: Koda🎢
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
🎢61: Girl Meets...🎢
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

27: A Trip to The Mall

6.2K 223 24
By SilverFang240

"Rin are you sure you want to join us? It's gonna be ridiculously dangerous."

"...You will need all the help you can get. If it doesn't work..."

"Then we're all gone?"

"Yeah."

"Well...we better not mess up. We will pick you up a few days after summer break."

"Okay...see you then." Rin hung up and she fell onto her couch. She looked down and a shadow covered her eyes.

"Are you sure? We have a lot to lose, what about your friends? What about Yagi?"

Rin didn't respond for a while and a tear ran down her face. Only to drop onto the cold floor.

"Others lost more...I'm just one person versus millions who lost their lives or family. And now we can get them back, as a hero I can't turn my back on this opportunity."

"Alright, let's go save half the world. Rin."

"Rin?"

"Rin, are you alright?" She heard someone asked and a hand was placed on her shoulder. Suddenly she pointed her index finger at their throat.

"Kaibutsu!?" She was finally snapped back into reality and saw she was threatening Midoriya. As soon as she saw his face she withdrew her hand and quickly apologized and forgot the staring eyes of her other classmates.

"I'm so sorry about that Zuku-kun. Reflexes."

"It's alright, Rin. Are you okay, you seem a little spaced out lately."

"It's nothing really, I just...have a lot of stuff going on right now."

Rin gave him a small smile and a cloud of gloom developed behind her. She turned around to find a depressed Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima, and Sato.

"E-Everyone, I'm looking forward to hearing all your stories of how fun camp was." Mina said while tears were threatening to fall from her eyes. Mina suddenly engulfed Rin into a hug and the pink girl sobbed into her shoulder.

"There's no need to cry." Rin patted Mina's back, trying to comfort the girl.

"Yeah, maybe there will be another sudden decision."

"I didn't think you were motivational Venom?" Rin asked while the small group looked at the inky black head.

"I'm not. You guys are just loud and annoying, so I'll do whatever it takes to shut you guys up. Even being nice."

"But, Venom is right. There's still the possibility of a last-minute twist." Midoriya said.

"They said that whoever failed the exam have to skip the training camp and live in summer school hell. We didn't pass the practicals so we're doomed. Don't you understand, Midoriya!?" Kaminari said and was about to poke the green haired boy in both his eyes. But the blondes had was suddenly stopped by black tendrils.

"Ease up, Kaminari." Rin said and let go of his hand.

"Yeah. I'm not sure I'll get to go, either. Our team only passed thanks to Mineta." Sero said and the purple haired boy was listening in on what he was saying. "I got knocked out, and since we don't know how they're scoring stuff, I might have flunked."

"At least bring us back lots of camp souvenirs, please?" Kaminari shouted and Mina finally let go of Rin.

"Didn't you hear the teachers? It's training camp, not a vacation." Rin said and the door quickly opened. The students all to their seats and shut up just as fast as the door opened.

"Once the bell rings you should be in your seats." Aizawa said and walked up to the front of the room. "Morning. Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass the exams. So when it come to the training camp in the woods...Everyone is going!" Aizawa said in his most excited voice and giving the best smile he can muster.

"It's a last-minute twist!" The group that was previously sad, said excitedly.

Told you so.

"We really get to go to camp?" Kirishima asked

"Seriously?" Mina also asked.

"Yeah. The good news I that no one bombed the writer exam. Five failed the practical badly. Two teams, of course, and then Sero failed as well.

"Aw! Crap, I knew it. Mineta made it to the gate, but I didn't do near enough to pass." The black haired boy grumbled.

"For the practical battles, the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win. Otherwise, you never would have stood a chance. We were interested in observing how you each worked together and approached the task at hand."

"But didn't you promise that the teachers wouldn't be holding back?" Ojiro asked.

"That was just to get you on edge. Besides the training camp will focus on building your strength. Those who failed need those lessons the most. We were never going to separate you. That was just logical deception we used."

There he goes again with the "logical deception."

The five failed students cheered while Iida stood out of his chair, raising his hand.

"Mr. Aizawa, this is the second time you've lied to us. Aren't you afraid we'll lose faith in you?"

"Uh, a little blunt there, Tenya." Uraraka said

"That's a good point. I'll consider it." The sleep deprived teacher responded. "But I wasn't lying to you about everything. Failure is failure. We've prepared extra lessons for the five of you. Frankly, they'll be far tougher than what you'd face at summer school." The energetic group suddenly turned sad again.

~•~

"This is gonna be great. I'm so glad we're all going together." Ojiro said while holding one of the training camp pamphlets.

"Looks like we'll be at the training camp a full week." Iida said while looking in his own pamphlet.

"I've gotta find a bigger suitcase." Midoriya said while looking in Iida's book.

"Yeah I don't even have a bathing suit. Guess I need to boy some stuff."

"Like night vision goggles!" Mineta replied after Kaminari.

"Guys, since we're off tomorrow and we finally finished the exams, I have the best idea! Why doesn't class 1-A go shopping together!" Hagakure suggests.

"Hey, yeah! We've never hung out as a class before." The electric blonde exclaimed.

"Bakugo. See you there, right?" Kirishima asked Bakugo while he was  leaving the classroom.

"I can't think of anything more annoying." The angry blonde responded.

"Will you come, Todoroki?" Midoriya asked the candy cane.

"I visit my mom on days off." Was his reply.

"You party poopers!" Mineta exclaimed.

"What about you Rin?" Iida asked the dual haired girl as she was about to walk away.

"Sure, I have to buy some groceries anyways."

"And a safe to hide my chocolate."

"Im not buying you a safe just so you can hide some chocolate." Rin said and walked out of the classroom.

~•~

"Oh, man, do I love this place. It's got a ton of different stores to shop at, and they're all super cool and hip. The Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!" Mina exclaimed while looking around at their surroundings.

The whole class, except Bakugo and Todoroki, were standing in the middle of the mall and they were wearing casual cloths. Rin was wearing a black tank top, ripped blue jeans, a read flannel long sleeved shirt tied around her waist, and a black beanie that had '99% human' sewn into the side. She had the total tomboy look going on for her.

"They carry designs for all body types, and have a range of gear for everyone from teens to seniors." Midoriya started mumbling.

"You're going to scare the children. Stop." Tokoyami said.

"Whoa! Aren't those UA students!?" A group of teenage boys asked, catching the classes attention.

"1-A!"

"I saw 'em on TV!"

"Awesome!"

"Isn't that the first place holder, Kaibtsu!?"

"Wow, she's so cool!"

"And even prettier in person!"

Excuse me!?!

"Venom, don't. They're just fans of the sports festival. Where do you think a tech store would be somewhere around here?" The dual haired girl asked herself. While the other students were talking with each other, Rin somehow sneaked away to start looking for the food store and a place hopefully selling some advanced technology.

Shouldn't you be buying cloths for camp?

"The only thing I don't have is a bathing suit. And I'm not planing on swimming so my black shorts and AC/DC hoodie should be fine.

Good, cause I wasn't gonna let you buy a revealing swimsuit.

"Will you ever?" Rin asked sarcastically and chuckled at her own joke.

~•~

"Alright, we have food for Fiona while we're gone, chocolate for you, real food for me, shampoo, conditioner...I think all we need now is the tech to build that gravity defier I'm working on."

I think I saw an electronic store close to where we started.

"Alright, cool." Rin said while walking back towards the middle of the mall. She was already mindlessly walking that direction so it wasn't a far walk.

Hold up. Some crusty dude is talking to broccoli boy.

The dual haired girl looked in that direction and immediately recognized the face. It was Tomura Shigaraki, the man who attacked UA. She froze for a second before calming down and coming up with a plan. Midoriya was struggling in Shigarakis grasp until Rin got close enough to talk to the two men without causing others to listen.

"Excuse me." Rin said and both of them looked at her. Midoriya had tears in his eyes while the dual haired girl kept her composure. "Are you a friend of Zuku-kun? Do you mind if I take him for a bit, we said we would shop together?" She asked with a bright smile and held her bags with a tendril behind her back.

The blue male gave a crazed look while Midoriya became scared for his friend.

"Everything's fine, please stay back." Midoriya said and Shigaraki immediately let go of him.

"Oh I didn't know you were here with a friend. I didn't know. Sorry about that." The blue haired man said with a fake smile then whispered to Midoriya. "If you try following me, I'll get angry."

"See you later, Tomura Shigaraki." Rin whispered when he walked past her. Making him somewhat flinch but before he could threaten her she seemingly disappeared with the green haired boy. He continued walking away while Rin and Midoriya were hiding behind the wall where the two men were talking.

"Are you okay?" The dual haired girl asked her friend.

"Yeah, but we need to report this." Midoriya said, completely calm even though the girl was really close to him.

Get off of him!

~•~

Later the mall was temporarily closed and Rin had a few short questions to answer but didn't answer many as she showed up towards the end of their encounter.

A few days later everyone was excited for the training camp and the end of the first semester. But what no one knew was that one student was preparing for the fight of their life.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=

[Author: So... I completely forgot this episode existed until this morning. Basically I wrote this whole chapter at lighting speed. And I had a math test to make up so THAT WAS FUN! Anyways thank for barring with me, peace ✌️]

Mina: *dragging Author by her ankles* Come on Author, you haven't shopped for cloths in who knows how long!

A: NO!!! You can't make me!

~•~

A: * Later at the mall with all the other girl's* remember, you promised me food after this.

Mina: Yeah, yeah. You're here now so let's get shopping!

~•~

Ocha: I can't believe you bought one shirt, one pair of sweatpants, and 25 different anime items.

A: What can I say...I'm a weeb. And besides the anime shirts still count as shirts!

Haga: I guess you're not wrong.

Word count: 1954

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 16.4K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
140K 4.8K 21
"𝙸'πš– πš‹πšŽπšπšπšŽπš› 𝚊𝚝 πš–πšŠπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽπš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš›πšŽ." "πšˆπšŽπšŠπš‘ πš‹πšžπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš•πšŠπšŒπš” πšŒπš˜πš–πš–πš˜πš— πšœπšŽπš—πšœπšŽ." ˜"*...
137K 3.6K 47
When U.A. High opened its doors for the first time, everyone wanted to go there. With the entire staff being made of top heroes, both retired ones an...
67.3K 2.1K 30
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...