Riansh Os Book

Od Chahd_Heaven2017

Some os of our beloved Riansh. Different stories of them ..how their love gets stronger. Different choice mak... Více

Trust
Jealous VR rocks
Sacrifice
Possessive hubby
Revenge game
Cunning wifey
MY boss
Love rejection
His crime
Coma
My Saviour
Happy family
Intensity
Shock 1
Shock 2
Rejecting his love 1
Rejecting his love 2
Rejecting his love 3
Trauma 1
Trauma 2
Trauma 3
Trauma 4
Trauma 5
Trauma 6
Arranged marriage 1
Arranged marriage 2
Arranged marriage 3
The doubt
Arranged marriage 4
Accusation 1
Accusation 2
Accusation 3
Ragini's truth 1
Accusation 4
Ragini's truth 2
Ragini's truth 3
The promise 1
Vansh's killer ??
The promise 2
The promise 3
The promise 4
My awesome wife
I vs Ragini
Me vs kabir 1
Me vs kabir 2
Me vs kabir 3
Misunderstanding?
I am pregnant 1
I am pregnant 2
The attacker 1
The attacker 2
The attacker 3
I am pregnant 3
Shocking truth 1
Shocking truth 2
Shocking truth 3
Trust or mistrust
Confrontation 1
Confrontation 2
Confrontation 3
Separation 1
Separation 2
Separation 3
Separation 4
Past's return 1
Past's return 2
Past's return 3
Past's return 4
Past's return 5
Past's return 6
Past's return 7
Conspiracy
Past's return 8 (the last)
Injection
kidnapped
kiddnaped (last)
The Mastermind 1
The Mastermind 2
The Mastermind 3
kidnapped (bonus part)
The Mastermind 4
The mastermind 5(The last)
MISSION 1
MISSION 2
Kidnapped (Extra part)
Imtihaan
MISSION 3 (the last)
The Outing
Temporarily paralyzed
My lucky charm
Farz
The video
Is it you, Vansh?
Distance
Memory loss
Honeymoon trip
Love triangle
Players
Pyaar ya Dhoka?
Coincidence
Us together
Suggestions
BROKEN PROMISES
Reunited Again
Teri ishq mein Marjawan
Surrogacy
RVR'S Revenge
Vihaan or Vansh
Unintentional Betrayal
RIANSH OR RIHAAN
RAIMA
Vengeful
Hera
Suggestions Box
Innocence
Rihaan
Bitter past
My last hope
Vihaan VS kabir
Dhoka ke badle dhoka
Uski Sachayi
Bodyguard
My Reason to live
My Junoon
The Game
Dhoka ka khel
Insecurity
Suggest
Pacifying her
His Maa's painting
TRUTH
A
Hamara Rishta
Vihaan's real identity
Riddhima is dead?!
Q
Hera 2
Ishq ka khel
Khel Ab main Paltunga
ann
OuR Riansh
happy new year
Losing her
Poll 🥺
VR Against RVR?(completed)
VR Against RVR (repost)
Fire of Revenge 3
Fire Of Revenge 1
Fire of Revenge 4
Fire of Revenge 5
Dard 1
Fire of Revenge (Last)
Dard 2
Dard 3
Dard 4
Dard 5
Dard 6
Dard 7
Dard (The Last)
The knight of Blood
Guardian angel
HIS QUEEN
An
Riansh short tales book
The other
Bring Me Back to life 1
Bring me Back to Life 2
Bring me back to life 3
Bring me back to life 4
Bring me back to life 5
Bring me Back to life 6
Bring me back to life 7
Bring me back to life 8(last)
⚠️
Toxic people ⚠️
Lost 1&2
IDeas guys
cover
War 1
War2
War 3
War 4
war 5
War 6
News
Fallen in love

Poisonous love

4.9K 260 63
Od Chahd_Heaven2017

Author's pov
He sat near her bed as she is in a deep slumber, she almost died. Why did she do it? She knew he was coming to help her, why did she choose to consume poison? He trust her now, But it's too late.
He walked to his cupboard and found a book for a moment he didn't understand what an empty book do on his side, but then he got that it has a hidden message. The same way he sent it to Kabir before. But the question was who sent him a message?
He used the trick to read it and got perplexed. What's this?
Someone barged in the room and he looked at the person.
V: What happened inspector Kabir? How can you walk into my room?
K: cut the crap, and tell me who're you? You can't be Vansh. He fell from a very high place.
Vansh looked at said who was behind Kabir.
V: did you think that your undying hope to not see Vansh again will come true? Naaa Kabir!
D: what am I hearing Kabir? Did you doubt Vansh?
K: no dadi, it was just a joke between brothers.
D(doubtfully): is it correct, Vansh?
Kabir gritted his teeth at dadi's unlimited trust in Vansh.
V: Ha dadi, I will handle everything.

Kabir left and dadi eyed Riddhima with pity.

D: How's she? 

V: in the same condition, The doctor can't tell when will she wake up. He said if she didn't wake up soon, then maybe she will never (the words choked on his throat as He couldn't imagine it)

D: Everything will be fine, beta, don't worry, she is strong.

Dadi went away and he stood there looking at her sleeping figure.

V: wake up, don't lay here lifeless, Why you turned my life into a mess? I want to hold my grudge against you, But my heart is breaking without you, I want to punish you myself, you can't decide your punishment yourself. How could you take the poison? 

Fb starts

Riddhima was brought to the mandap like a dead body, with blank expressions, she failed not only as a wife but also as the bahu of this house. Kabir gave her a look of detest, along with Anupriya, Chanchal & Aryan, while the rest of the family were either disgusted or hurt because of her sudden decision. Tears threatened to fall but she held him, she is Mrs.Vansh Raisinghania, and she won't satisfy Kabir's sick ego more with her breakdown. She will die but the same way her Vansh died, with all her dignity ad self-respect. She smiled holding her mangalsutra in her hand And then gave a mocking smirk to Kabir who was taken aback with her sudden confidence.

K: Do you think someone will come and save you from my clutches, Riddhima? Then you must be dreaming!

R(laughed with tears): My savior has gone, And no one will come today for me, But I will go for someone, The only one whose love runs with my blood, Whose my heartbeats whispered his name, who resides in my heart & dreams. My Vansh.

The family was shocked and perplexed because of her sudden words.

D: Riddhima, What are you intending to do beta? 

R: dadi, Helplessness is the worse thing that I faced after Vansh;

K(whispered): Shut up otherwise I will finish them all.

R: Riddhima was Vansh's wife, and will always be.

VOICE: What's happening here?? 

They looked at the entrance of the mansion, There he was Standing with his commanding voice, Sharp eyes, And intimidating aura around him.

Riddhima's eyes teared up and run to him hugged him.

R: I lost hope, you are late, please save them.

He was confused to see her like that, as per the plan she made, He came to stop the marriage but then she fell in his arms while a white foam started coming out of her mouth.

R: S..a..v..e Th...e..m V..i...ha..a..n

Saying it, she closed her eyes making him pass through the same fear he passed through when she was shot, Dadi's scream made him come back to his senses.

V: RIIDDHIIIIIIIMMMMMMMAAAA

He picked her up running to the car with Angrey following him And took her to the hospital.

He was dying while waiting for the doctor to come out;

V(to himself): She begged me to save them !! She ended her life in order not to get married to Kabir, She was holding the Mangalsutra I made her wear. My judgment was wrong about Riddhima, She wasn't the one who helped Kabir to get me, Her only mistake is her innocence.

I was so idiot to believe him, My mother was killed during my childhood, and Ragini was attacked when No one could reach her but someone from my family. It was clear that she wasn't Riddhima, But I ignored it and believed his words. Because of what? She was a spy? I have known it for ages, Then why did I push her into committing suicide with my lack of trust?

The doctor came out with a sad expression on his face, my breaths stopped.

D: We did the best we could but she went into Coma, No one can predict when she will be awake, But if she doesn't wake up soon then Maybe she will d(He stopped talking as Vansh held his collar firmly)

V: Do not dare to use that word (pushing him) You are doctor, (yelled) Do your damn work, Bring back my wife, I want her, I will dig your grave here if something happened to her(breaking down) Please don't let her die.

The doctor looked at him understanding what he was going through while Angrey held his boss.

Ang: Bhai, Please, Don't break down, She needs you. We were all harsh on her, we thought that she was insulting your love by marrying Kabir, (guilty) Even, I hated her for that decision.

V(with rage): Whoever was the reason, I will not spare him. The weakness they used to break her, I will make them go through it. Now that they waken up the devil inside me, soon they will know the price.

Ang: They? 

V: Kabir has a partner, And it wasn't Riddhima. His partner is responsible for Sia's state. Angrey.We'll shift Riddhima back to the house, She is not safe here, I can't leave her and go. Get everything ready.

Ang: I will boss.

After a few hours, They brought Riddhima to the house and the family came to him while Kabir was still stunned because of his sudden return.

V(shouted): Care to explain, What is my biggest enemy doing here? 

I(with despise toward Kabir): Bhai, He is mom's son, They found each other recently.

V: The one whom she lost? 

I: Yes, Bhai.

V: and what was he doing with my wife on the Mandap?

Anu(scared): Vansh, He was feeling guilty, And w

V(cutting her): And wanted to marry my wife to lessen his guilt? strange! isn't it? Why did my wife drink the poison if she had no problem with marriage? If I come to know that someone obliged her into marrying him, I swear He will find himself underground (eying Kabir), And don't take it lightly.

Anu: Nobody forced her.

I: Ha Bhai, She agreed and she was the one who gave him consent to stay here.

Ar

V: My wife is fighting to breathe, No one,  And I mean it, No one will badmouth her in front of me.

He gave them a dangerous look that made them not dare utter another word against her.

D: My poor child Riddhima, She must have felt alone. I sensed something odd with the way she was hiding her tears but I ignored her, I wished I have insisted to tell me.

V: How's Sia? 

I(sadly): She is still in Coma state.

V: I will go and see her.

K(whispering): Mom, He isn't VAnsh.

Anu(same voice): how can you tell? 

K: Mom, I witnessed his death. 

An: We will see.

Vansh went to Sia's room, and it pained him to see his dear sister in that state.

V: Sia, Your brother is finally here, Your Vansh Bhai, I am at fault because I involved you in all this mess (caressing her hair) Wake up soon, You still have to go and explore the world as you always wished without being tied up to the wheelchair.

Kissing her forehead, He went to his room.

Fb ends

He held her hand and slept beside her thinking of the message she left for him.

The other day

Vansh put cameras everywhere in his and Sia's room and forbade everyone from coming there. No one was allowed except dadi.

Neither Vansh nor Angrey was seen since the morning, But WHat was weird is that Kabir was not around too.

At lunchtime, Anupriya received a call from an unknown number, And she answered.

Anu: Hello, who is this?

Voice: Hello?

Anu(scared): You

Voice: Ha mein, You have already forgotten me? I will never let you forget what you did, Anupriya.

Anu: You can't be alive.

Voice: I am alive, and coming soon to tell everyone about you.

Anu: I killed you by my own hands, Uma, You are dead.

Um: Vansh, What he will do to you when he comes to know that you killed his mother? 

She hanged up the phone shivering.

An(to herself): She can't be alive, Yeh dokha hai, I didn't sleep well, I am hallucinating.

She checked the recent calls and found the call. SHe called Mishra.

Anu: I want you to track this number, Mishra, And Kabir, I don't know where is he? 

M: I will inform you of the updates.

She cut the call and waited for a few moments then she found the police coming to her arresting her.

Offi: You are under arrest for the suspicion of committing MRS.UMA Raisinghania's murderer, The record proves your crime.

He played the record in front of everyone while Dadi had tears.

D: Uma? 

Vansh came with Angrey behind him and hugged dadi.

V(with pain): Nahi dadi, it wasn't Mom, just voice phishing, So that I can reach the truth.

Anu(fake tears): Nahi Vansh, It was lie, I didn't do anything.

Ishaani sobbed when she learned the truth and Angrey hugged her to calm her.

I: She killed my mom, (cryingly) And I gave her my mom's place, Mom's soul must be in pain because we respected her murderer as our own mother. 

Ang: Ishaani, Now, Your mom will be at peace, The justice will be served.

Dadi fell on the floor and Ishaani throw herself in her arms.

I: dadi, The truth is so bitter, but it's better than the illusion. We are no more cheated by her fake tenderness.

Anu: Nahii maa, Ishaani? I am your mom, It's misunderstanding.

V(blank): Is it? Then your confession? was it a lie too? I understand now the reason why you burnt mom's painting and blamed Riddhima, And when I discovered the truth, You provoked me against her again. Kitni bewaakof ho mein ! but Mom, I have a goodbye gift for you.

He approached her and act as if hugging her, and took out his phone.She saw Kabir was struggling.

An(widened her eyes): Poison? You have poisoned my son? (screamed) INSPECTOR HE POISONED MY SON.

V: what's your proof?

An: His phone, check it.

V: Take it, Inspector.

He checked it but couldn't find anything while Vansh smirked.

Anu(shouting crazily): Someone save him, He is dying.

V: tch tch, I think she is in trauma. (He again whispered to her) Your son's state will be the worse, I promise you. NOW GET HER OUT OF HERE, AND BETTER NOT TO SEE HER NEAR MY FAMILY AGAIN.

She was handcuffed while shouting at the inspector for her son's sake, She was taken  to the police.

D: Vansh, what did you do with kabir? 

V: No need to worry dadi, Forget him as if he never existed.

I: But Bhai, how did you know about her truth? 

V: A letter from Riddhima.

Fb starts

Vansh checked the hidden letter and read it, He was thunderstruck.

"Vihaan, I hope that you read this letter , I trusted you because I saw the honesty in your eyes,in case I died, Please my family will be in danger, and that danger is none else other than Kabir and Anupriya, after my husband's death, I found out their truth, They threatened me to kill everyone, save them, I plead you, Take it as a dying wish and fulfill it. I will die but not get married to kabir. complete the mission, I left money for you, please don't deceive me, I hope that no one other than you ,Vihaan ,find it." 

V(to himself): Mom? No no how can she? I remembered the poison incident, Riddhima told me that mom poisoned the watermelon, she burnt the painting and pushed Sia down the stairs. Money ! This is the cause why she waited till my fake death was spread and then Kabir entered the house and tried to rule it.How could I trust her blindly? And why did I mistrust Riddhima? lied to her? Kabir & Anupriya, They have to wait for their end. 

Fb ends

He made his way to his room and kissed her forehead.

V: Finally, They are gone, No one will scare you again, We're free from the past the pain and everything else.

Days passed with Vansh waiting for her to come back to her awareness.

One day

He was working when dadi called him urging him to leave everything as something was off with Riddhima.

He left everything and drove as fast as he could to reach home. Then, He hurried to his room and found everyone was in his room while Riddhima was looking at them with a frown.

V(happily): Riddhima (taking her in his arms) Sweetheart, I missed you so much.

She didn't hug him back and he looked at her face.

V: What happened ? do you feel pain somewhere? 

R: No (he sighed in relief) But Who are you? 

He felt the jolt paralyzed him and then laughed.

V: Don't joke.

BUt she remained looking at him weirdly, He turned to his family and they eyes him sadly.

V: What's going on here?

I : bhai, She can't recognize any of us. The doctor says that she has lost her memory.

With each word his eyes were going wider realizing her state.

V: Riddhima?

R(irritated): Excuse me, My head is already spinning and you are just calling me Riddhima, Riddhiam, when I can't even remember my name. And who're you to me? 

V: I am your husband, Vansh, This is my family.

She observed him closely.

R(to herself): So he is my husband, Not bad, In fact, he is handsome. 

R: Then? 

V: This is my dadi, you loved her so much as yours. (dadi take her in her arms and Riddhima sensed her love for her and smiled), And this is Ishaani, My sister. (She smiled forcefully) 

He introduced them to her, but she felt a connection only with dadi. They left after making sure she was ok.

She was feeling awkward with Vansh's presence whose attention was on her.

R: What? 

V: I am staring at my biwi.

R: Hello, Mr? Are you aware of the fact that I don't remember you? And I feel so odd to be in a strange man's room while he is eying me as if he found a lottery.

V: You are no less than a lottery to me.

R: Odder, please, Understand my situation, My mind has to adjust to the fact that you're my husband first.

V: Ok then, We have our full time to do so. But I will look at you as I missed you, Don't ever leave me again.

She felt a weird sensation but she shrugged it.

R: Is it supposed to impress me? 

V(smiling): I always impress you (he approached her while she opened her mouth shocked with their proximity) Close it, Sweetheart, or else I will.

R(annoyed): How dare you? 

V(coolly): I dare to do more.

R: so cheesy.

V: I love cheese.

R: Ridiculous.

V: Beautiful.

R: I don't like you.

V: Because you love me.

She huffed and went to the bed to sleep, but when she felt his presence she jerked.

R: What is it now? 

V: I am sleeping on my bed near my wife.

R: arrrrgggg, Your so-called wife doesn't remember anything.

V: Her heart will recognize her love, she doesn't need memory.

His statement had an effect on her, her heart was pounding fast, and he held her wrist.

V: I told you, This heart won't fail to know me.

R: Kuch bhi.I will sleep.

V: Yeah, I am tired, And after so many nights, I will sleep peacefully.

He pulled her to his arms while she protested, but he was stronger.

V: Your pillow is here. (pointing toward his heart)

She felt safe and protected there, And couldn't go away.

R: Just because I am tired to fight, I will sleep.

He laughed at her arrogance and hugged her tighter, Then they both dozed off.

The other day

Riddhima and Vansh woke up, ANd as usual, Vansh headed to the washroom in order to go fast to his office but he stopped when he saw Riddhima in front of him.

R: Mr, Haven't you heard that "ladies first"? 

V: Mme, I've heard, But now, I have an important meeting, so maybe the next time.

R: I will go.

V(adamant): I will.

R: let me see how you will.

V(pulling her away from his way): My pleasure.

He was about to enter the washroom but he heard her scream.

V(worried): Riddhima, What happened to you? 

She was holding her leg, and She noticed the concern in his eyes.

R: It's paining. 

He started moving her leg and found it fit.

V(perplexed): But I can't see what happened to your leg?

R: actually (she stood up while he was still not understanding her intentions and she ran to the washroom) I was jocking 

She closed the door laughing leaving him looking at the door in disbelief, Then he smiled.

V(to himself): Chirpy Riddhima, I craved to see her, The best thing that she can't recollect our past.

After half an hour

She came out of the room looking around it, and she collided with a hard chest only to find herself in his arms. They were lost in each other's eyes, then His eyes were out of sockets when He saw her only in a towel, She was embarrassed.

R: I forgot to take my clothes.

V(whispered in her ear): You look so hot.

R(wide eyes): Pervert.

V(parting away from her): Pervert? And me? Now, You'll see the consequences of it.

R(with dare): As If I fear you!

V(smiling): Ok sweetheart.

He went to the washroom, And she rushed for her clothes to wear it.

After some time, she heard his footsteps.

R: Vansh, Where's my ph(her jaw was dropped when she eyed his bare chest)

He looked hot and she hated herself for ogling him, but she couldn't stop.

V: I think you like what you see Mrs.VR.

She came back to her senses and her cheeks turned dark red.

V(coming closer while she stepped back till she hit the wall): Your red cheeks are my favorite.

He bit it slowly while she started to lose herself at the moment and closed her eyes anticipating more As if he heard her thoughts, He traveled his teeth all around her neck biting it then licking, And she started moaning. 

V(joining their nose): Don't make that sound again, Sweetheart. 

He moved away and went to wear his shirt, And Riddhima was holding her heart trying to control herself.

R(to herself): Oh my god, what did I lose my mind when he touched me? And my heart is pounding so fast as if it will come out of my chest. Did I love him as he was implying? 

V(smirked): You have no intention to come for breakfast? Or (naughtily) You want me to carry on? 

R(red cheeks): Shut up, You are so shameless, I am going.

V(holding her hand and kissing it): Let's go sweetheart.

She felt joyful but didn't show it in front of him while she walked beside him.

V: I am your husband, Not your boyfriend, I can understand your emotions and I feel it. No need to feel insecure or shy around me, I love you and so soon, You'll confess your love for me.

I: How are you now, Riddhima? 

R: Huh? You are calling me Riddhima? but as far as you told me, I am your babhi, So you have to call me babhi.

Ishaani was taken aback and Vansh held his laughter.

V: She is right, Call her babhi from now on, Ishaani.

I: Ok Bhai, Babhi, How are you? 

R: so perfect.

Ar: Bhai, Please pass me the glass.

Vansh glared at him angrily and Aryan gulped his saliva in fear, He is still remembering the way he threatened him.

R(to Vansh): You won't give him? challo, Your babhi will give you, Aryan.

Ar: What?My Babhi?  I didn't hear what did you say.

R: I feel so bad, Vansh, Your brother has hearing issues and you didn't take him to the doctor? 

They laughed at Aryan's facial expressions.

Ch: Riddhima, you are making fun of my son? 

R: Aunt, He started kidding first. the way he said "my babhi" and then he said I didn't hear you were quite a joke. (mumbling) a bad one.

Vansh chuckled loudly after hearing her and she threw a glare at him, They had their breakfast.

2 weeks passed with Vansh was quite impressed by the bubbly Riddhima, his firecracker, She was so adorable, He would tease her, Romance her and argue with her, and every day she fought her feeling and neglect it.

One night

Vansh was away for two days, He didn't behave normally as usual, and it irked her, She heard him talking with someone on the phone. A girl.

R(to herself): Did he give up and decided to find another girl? I hate the girls' presence around him, He is my husband, Just mine, and I have the full right on him.

He came inside the room tiredly and she smelled a female perfume.

R(yelled): What the hell?

V(startled): What's wrong?

R: You are asking me? (smelling his clothes) what is this?

V(confused): Please, Riddhima, I am so tired, tell me directly what's the problem here? 

she started unbuttoning his shirt, and he pulled her by the waist.

V(teasing her): ARe you this desperate to see me nude? 

R(furious): Shut up.

She took the shirt and put it near his nose.

R: Smell it! It's a female perfume.

V: And? When did I say it's male? 

R: How dare you? You are admitting it on my face? 

V(frowning): Yeah, I know it's for women, why are you overacting? 

R(taking his perfume and throw it on him luckily it missed): You are confessing that you are cheating on me.

V(shouted): Are you crazy? What's wrong with chea(realizing) wait ? what? cheating on you? Then All that because you thought I (he laughed his heart out while she fumed more and grabbed the jug to throw it but he held her hand)

R: Leave me.

V(sizzled): ouff, I am right when I call you a firecracker, & This anger ouff, You are killing me, sweetheart. 

R: I said leave me.

V: Never, You are mine, and I feel like celebrating now, Your jealousy, your anger, and claiming your right on me as a wife, you'll be definitely the end of me.

R: You are lying to me, You were with another girl.

V: The perfume is yours.

R(in disbelief): I don't have it.

V: You don't, because it's new! I bought it for you.

R: So why the smell is stuck on your clothes.

V: It's not, I was just trying to choose the one you'll prefer as I know you prefer the light fragrance,& you are allergic to certain ones. I hope you like it.

He gave it to her and she was so touched by his care.

R(overwhelmed): I am sorry, I behaved stupidly.

V: Yes, You did, But you know what? You can make up for me. 

R: how? 

Vansh pointed toward his lips and she pushed him slightly.

R: Don't joke.

V: I am not.

R(embarrassed): I can't.

V: But I can.

She lowered her head in shyness and he lifts her chin.

V: May I?

She nodded at him and in no moment he attached their lips together lost in their moment till they were unable to take it.

V: your lips taste like honey.

She tried to go aways shyly but he twisted her arm gently pulling her back to him.

V: & I love you so much, don't dare to doubt again my love for you.

He left her hand and she ran to the washroom to wash her face. She needs to cool herself after their hot kiss.

R(chest moving up and down): Oh my god, He is making me lose my mind, and forget everything but him.(holding her heart) You were right, Vansh, My heart recognize you although your memory is lost somewhere in my mind.

The other day

The evening

Vansh was working on the laptop and Riddhima came to talk to him but she stopped when she heard him talking with a girl.

V: Yes Alia, I am coming, now, wait for my arrival.

R(to herself): WHo is this Alia? Today, I will kick his a** if I find out that he has an affair.

She followed him using another car till she reached a house.

R: He is coming to a woman's house, Vansh, I guess this is the last day of your life.

He entered there and she was behind him then the lights went off, SHe felt scared. But A projector was on her, And it blinded her at the beginning.

V: You might Have forgotten everything, Riddhima, You are denying your love for me because you don't know that it was since ages, You loved me as I did, Crazily madly, We had flaws but we love each other 

Fb starts

Vansh was waiting for Riddhima, And the moment she stepped there, He started acting.

Fb ends

V: Look at those pics Riddhima.This is proof of our love which was removed from your memory.

She looked at the pics with teary eyes and then jumped on him encircling her arms around his neck.

R: I am sorry, I know, I was unreasonably pushing you away, I love you, I really love you so much.

************************************ +18 sweethearts, especially RI

He cupped her face bringing his lips near her and then stopped, And she understood the sign, he wanted her to initiate, And she did. She kissed him with all the affection she has for him, With all the emotions she tried to keep inside her. And moaned the moment his tongue entered her mouth, He pinned her to the wall harshly and she didn't give a damn, On the contrary, It gave her more pleasure. 

R(whispered): Vansh, Not here!

He picked her to a room where he placed her gently on the bed, And she pulled him above her.

V(laughing): Easy, I don't want to crush you.

R(biting his neck): You won't.

V(groan): damn !!!

They kissed many times not able to reach satisfaction and she sat on him, Feeling his desire for her, she was wet with desire. He unhooked her dhori making it loosen and then started giving her hickeys on her shoulder while she moaned loudly.

V: I love you.

R(breathless): I love you too.

They were lost in their moment of celebration of their unions together, Soon they climaxed together while moaning each other's name.

R: Vansh, Who is Alia?

V: Alia is a party organizer.

R(jealous): and why were you talking to her?

V(giggled): So possessive wife.

R: answer my question.

V: Ok, Happy birthday, Riddhima (pecking her lips)

R(surprised): You called her for my birthday?

V: Yeah, I wanted to surprise you, But after seeing you upset, I can't stay quiet.

R(cuddling him): You are the best husband in the world, I love you.

V(hugging her): I love you too, sweetheart.

R: I am sure, Our past was so beautiful and full of joy and love.

V(to himself): Our past was full of love but poisoned love, which let us neither live nor leave each other. That poison which I gave to my enemy as a reward for hurting you, I will never let it in front of you. Kabir is paralyzed, almost dead, it was his punishment for harming you.

R: VAAANSH

V: Yes? 

R: You didn't answer? 

V: Yes, I showed you the pics, it was evident right? 

R(smiling): Yeah.

She closed her eyes to sleep while he looked at the pic in his phone of Kabir's paralyzed state with a smirk. next, He put it on the table then slept too.

THE END

I hope you like it, dears, I spent many hours writing it & thank you.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

53.4K 1.7K 12
A short story on riansh parting there ways after vansh doesn't recognise riddhima anymore .
156K 6.6K 33
Between Love and Hatred's path ..Who will win over the other?? How far the limits will be crossed in this ishq ? RIANSH 'S STORY
36.1K 2.6K 16
A short story about riansh.
11.1K 1K 9
A short story (SS) on Riansh. When two lovers separate and things change between them, will love bring them close again? Will love find its lost pa...