Savage Heart

By Vlovers19

Kim Taehyung known as the ruthless crime lord and vigilante V lives his life only to get revenge on the power... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen.
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight (Final Chapter)

Six

3.2K 202 61
By Vlovers19

Jeon Jungkook strode into the bar with as much grace as he could muster. He looked around the place filled with old poverty stricken men. He was hoping to catch some fun in this beat up little town but it seemed he was hoping for too much. He had barely arrived but the urge to disappear from here was already too strong. What could he do to quench this boredom inside of him? Just what?

Oh well, it couldn't be helped. He should go look for some sort of entertainment somewhere else but just as he turned to leave, he heard laughter coming from somewhere around this old bar.

"Yah! V! Give us a break! You've practically taken all our money"

A baritone laughter shaking Jungkook down to his very soul resounded in the large bar.

"What are you whining for? I told you, you can't beat me. None of you can! Hand over the money!"

Jungkook was transfixed on hearing the voice knowing how familiar it sounded plus that name V. If he was correct, this person was the same one he had met yesterday. Filled with curiosity, he walked over to the place where the noises were coming from and found a group of men sitting around a table playing a game of cards.

A smirk appeared on his lips when he noticed the one sitting at the far end of the hall. V! His entire body trembled and his lower part swelled just by staring at the beautiful creature sitting there. He was like someone cut out from a painting looking so deadly attractive with his dark curly hair and piercing dark eyes. His body seemed to be in good shape as well. Jungkook licked his lips. No doubt, he wanted a piece of that and he was going to have it. At least, to keep him preoccupied in this shriveled up town.

"If you're all man enough, play again you sissies" V said. He looked around with a challenging glare and laughed.

"No one? No one is willing to go against me?"

"I will" A soft voice came up and everyone turned to stare at the stranger that had suddenly appeared from nowhere. Upon seeing him, V's eyes darkened with a strange aura. Jungkook noticed it and smiled. He could already feel the tension from where he stood.

"Um...who are you?" One of the men asked, his eyes already roaming all over his body. Jungkook could sniff the gay in the air and he completely reveled in the attention all these lustful men gave him especially the one coming from V.

He smiled "I'm just a nobody. Don't mind me. I'm only interested in playing"

One of the men laughed. "You're willing to go against the champion?"

Jungkook raised his brows, his smile showing a teasing hint "Champion? What champion? I don't see any champion!"

The table was filled with laughter.

"Yo V, we've got a feisty one here don't we?"

Taehyung smiled, his beautiful eyes still transfixed on the boy standing in front of him.

"It seems we have. Since you are all talk, we'll see what you can do" he said.

Jungkook scoffed. "Let's sweeten the whole thing. If I win, you get to do what I want, if you win...."

He licked his lips again throwing him a seductive glance. "You get to do whatever you want with me..."

Silence.

"Damn, the atmosphere's getting hot isn't it?" One of them said getting red in the face. The others smiled nervously.

Taehyung clenched his fist. The seductive aura coming from Jungkook was too strong. It made him want to pin him under him and do nasty things to him but he held back. All he has to do is win the game and he'd have this boy crying under him. The thought of it gladdened his heart and made his lower part harden with desire.

Jungkook took a seat opposite him and they started the game. It was almost a close one but the king was still the king with Taehyung bringing up the ace of spades in the end. Jungkook wasn't even agonized about it after Taehyung's win. This was what he wanted all along.

"You see, I win. Now you get to do whatever I want" he murmured, his eyes fixated on the other man

The two locked eyes causing the tension in the room to heat up.

"Go get a room guys" One of the men grumbled as they all began to stand up from their seats.

"Yo Boss, everything is all packed. Tonight, we go ahead with the mission"

Taehyung smiled. "Of course" he said absently

After the others dispersed, he turned to look at Jungkook.

"Come with me" He simply said and they both left the bar.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked.

"To my house"

Jungkook blushed. "You really are straight forward aren't you? Let's go in my car"

Taehyung didn't object as Jungkook led him to his car. When they entered, Taehyung suddenly hovered over him covering his entire body with his own as he looked him deep in the eyes.

"Kookie...I didn't think I was going to see you this soon" he whispered, his voice deep.

Jungkook laughed. "It seems like it's fate V."

"You're really something you know that?"

Jungkook widened his eyes. "Why would you say so?"

"I don't know.... you're mysterious"

He retreated and relaxed back on his chair, his desire to devour the boy beside him increasing with every second. With Taehyung's instructions, they arrived in front of a small cabin that was his home. This was all part of Taehyung's disguise because he didn't want people to know how wealthy he really was.

As they got down, Jungkook stared at the cabin with slight disgust.

"You live here?" He said.

"Yep...this is my home" Taehyung said with a hint of pride in his tone.

Jungkook nodded. "Mmh... nothing but a poor church rat" he thought to himself but outwardly, he smiled.

"Come in" Taehyung said reaching out to grab his hand. They both entered. The house was very neat and homely with not a speck of dust to be found. Jungkook found it quite comfortable. "Not that bad" he thought to himself.

"Wine?" Taehyung said breaking into his thoughts.

"Of course"

Taehyung entered a room and returned with a bottle of wine and two glass cups. They both sat on the leather sofa and Taehyung poured the liquid into both cups. Taehyung spoke as he sipped.

"I know we only just met but I'll admit that I wasn't able to get you out of my head for a second"

Jungkook chuckled. "Really? But you were so antagonistic with me the first time we met"

"I tend to get that way the first time I meet someone I'm attracted to"

Jungkook dropped the glass on the table and suddenly wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Are you just going to sit down there and talk? You won the game so you should do whatever you want to do with me"

Taehyung growled as he dropped his cup on the table as well

"You're driving me crazy Kookie"

He whispered and before long, they were crashing their lips together kissing as if their lives depended on it, craving the need to be closer as they tore their clothes apart while making way to the bedroom, descending into the abyss of passion.

Their love making lasted for hours until both were spent. Jungkook laid on top of Taehyung's body, naked as the day he was born, his legs spread on his torso.

"Kookie, you really are something"

"Why are you saying that? This is the second time" Jungkook said.

"Well because I've never been this out of control because of anyone before"

Jungkook giggled "it's not a bad thing to loose control is it?" He said kissing his lips.

"No it's not" Taehyung whispered running his hands over Jungkook's naked back. "But it can be dangerous sometimes"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "This isn't going to be the last time is it?"

"No! Definitely not!" Taehyung said crushing the other's lips with another fierce kiss as they went for another round.

******

Jimin began work at the medical center in earnest. Namjoon decided to help as his temporary assistant especially since he needed money urgently to take care of himself and his sisters after he was ripped off his land. The people were enamored by the Angel faced doctor who could heal any ailments. He was kind and soft spoken especially with the little sick children. No one knew his real identity so they all referred to him as the Angel doctor.

"Doctor Angel?" Taehyung laughed to himself when Hoseok had given him information about the doctor that morning.

"Is that what people are calling the doctor?"

"Yes...they say he has the face of an angel and acts like one too..."

Taehyung chuckled "Is he a saint or something? He'll definitely be an interesting character to meet"

Hoseok glanced at Taehyung closely.

"Sir...is it just me or do you seem a lot brighter than usual these days"

Taehyung nodded his head his face reddening "Oh...you noticed? I met him again. That guy Kookie."

"Really?"

"I've only just known him for a few days but I tell you, I'm hooked. I really really like him and I think I might have just found the one"

Hoseok was quite surprised. "Oho... don't you think you are jumping the gun. You think you have found the one? Are you thinking of settling down, exchanging the rings"

Taehyung sighed"Maybe....but it's too soon. Besides, he doesn't know who I really am. I'll just date him for a while and when I'm sure the time is right, I'll reveal that I'm a billionaire and shock him"

Hoseok looked unconvinced"You think that's right?"

"Only if I'm sure that he's in love with me... Don't worry. It'll be fine"

He lowered his head. "But for now, I've got to do something. I have to get some closure"

Hoseok understood what he meant without saying anything else. Later that day, Taehyung went to his room and opened a drawer where a small black box was kept. He brought out the box and unlocked it. His fingers touched the necklace and that cross pendant that had refused to fade after so many years. He smiled to himself and gripped it tightly in his palms before making his way out of the house.

The familiar chirping of the birds welcomed him back. It had been a long time since he came back here. He used to often come hoping that somehow, he would see his first love again but it never happened. Over the years, his visits grew scarcer until it no longer happened. This was the first time he was here in five years.

Taehyung smiled sadly to himself. Today was the day he was going to bid farewell to his nameless first love and allow someone else to occupy a space in his heart. He was approaching the stream when he heard sounds of camera shutter.

He stopped short on coming across the back of a male figure standing close to the stream completely immersed in capturing the scenery of this place. This person didn't look like a local. Probably a tourist. He was taking pictures completely unaware of his presence. Taehyung slowly walked over to him, his heart beating rapidly in his chest as he held a faint hope that this person could be him.

He reached the figure and slowly tapped on his shoulder. The man jumped in fright and turned round, his eyes filled with fear. Afraid that he would fall, Taehyung caught the other's arm but the timing was bad and he lost his footing. It was too late. The both of them came crashing into the water. After the adrenaline had calmed down, they both looked at each other and Taehyung's breath hung when he saw the man with the angelic face. He was beautiful, bright eyed, full lips. His face was kind looking. It could make anyone tell him their deepest secrets. Something flashed in the man's eyes before he pulled his sight away from him.

"My camera! My camera!" He shouted as he floated frantically on the surface of the water, his head moving from side to side in a state of panic.

"It's gone already!" Taehyung said in a non chalant voice. The man gave him a guilty glare and ignored him. He dipped himself into the water and when he didn't come out, Taehyung feared he had drowned but then he came out again and without another word, he swam out of the water followed closely by Taehyung.

"Hey you!"

The other turned around fiercely "How can you jump someone like that?"

Taehyung seemed amused "Sorry, I had no idea you were going to get that terrified!"

"It seems you're a peculiar one aren't you?" The man said then he stared at the camera in his hands with a pained expression. "What am I going to do? my camera..."

"I know I shouldn't be saying this but if you weren't so afraid, this wouldn't have happened"

The man looked aghast "What? Aren't you supposed to be apologizing to me? Do you know how important this camera is? Besides, this is a very isolated place. It's not like so many people come here! So if you think about it, it's mostly your fault"

The man bit his lips making it look more swollen and drawing Taehyung's attention to it. He couldn't help but notice the shiny smooth skin peeking in through his wet clothes but the loud voice of the other distracted his thoughts.

"So you should pay for damages done to my camera!"

Taehyung shrugged. "I can get you a new one!"

"I don't want a new one. It must be this one. It was a gift given to me by my fiance. It holds a sentimental value to me. There's no way I can get a new one"

Taehyung groaned. "What a headache. I only came here to have some peace and quiet. I'm not ready for this right now"

The man frowned at him. "You really are a nasty person aren't you?"

Taehyung suddenly grabbed his waist and smirked devishly. "Nasty? You want to see how nasty I can really get?"

The man pushed him off. "Get away from me. You animal!"

Taehyung laughed really enjoying this situation. He felt a bit like a sadist " Okay fine your number and the camera. I'll be sure to return it to you without a scratch"

The man eyed him. "You better..." He said as he tossed the camera to him and gave him his number.

"Can you remember it?"

"I tend to have a very good memory" Taehyung said with a smirk. "And your name young mister?"

"Jimin" came the reply.

"Just Jimin? No surname?"

"I prefer it that way."

"Good! Okay then Saint Jimin. I'll return your camera to you before this week runs out!"

Jimin gritted his teeth. "That will be fine and please, don't call me a saint" he said dryly

Taehyung shrugged. "Maybe but I don't know why, I just feel like calling you that"

Jimin scoffed. "What a Savage. Make sure you give my camera back to me in good condition!" He yelled and stormed out of his vision. Taehyung found himself laughing towards the direction the other went trying to wring away the excess water from his clothes. Saint Jimin. He ran a hand over his wet hair. It had a nice tone to it. The moment he held his waist and noticed how he had shook in his arm, Taehyung could tell just how pure and innocent this man was. Also considering that he looked quite cute whenever he was teased, Taehyung figured he would really enjoy the company of this young man Jimin.

He looked at the necklace wrapped securely around his neck. He would have closure some other time. The thought crossed his mind but then again, this person couldn't be him. His first love was like a fresh spring, warm and friendly. This Jimin was too different.

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 287 28
"Why my love for Jungkook has to end?" Because they both chose the hard path, who knows what's waiting for them ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ. This book contains -sexua...
38.6K 1.3K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
274K 11.5K 28
Jeon jungkook is a son of a mafia lord. He only knows about guns, pain, power and blood. He doesn't know anything about outer world. But he likes to...
12.3K 890 16
The story revolves around two powerful mafia families. Jeon Jungkook is known for his ruthless nature and is the CEO of the popular industry 'Jeon te...