An Alien In Alola

By cookiemuncher4

The story is about a young person who was once a hero and a human in his dimension, but was stabbed to death... More

Bio
Alien Voice
The story begins
Alien VS Alien
Melemele Island
Pokemon VS Alien
A new day
Another day
Under the sea
A new alien
Lamput
New friends
Cave
Trust?
Pokemon School
Pikachu VS Scorpiblow
Meeting the parents
House
Tapu Guardians
A haunted Pokemon school
First Z-Crystal
Water Crystal
A day at the city
Alola, Alola!
Heart of Fire, Heart of Stone
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 1
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 2
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 3
A Wild Yungoos Chase part 4 finale
Memories in the Mist!
Secrets out
Tapu Fini VS Alien
A grand debut
Floors on lava
A game of golf
Show me the metal!
Got Meltan?
Shocking
Money
UB-02 Beauty
The dealer of destruction!
Fist punch part 1
Fist punch part 2
Fist punch part 3 final
๐ŸŽƒA HALLOWEEN SPECIAL๐ŸŽƒ
Drawn with the wind!
Aiming for the top floor!
The nightmare challenge
Run while you still can
In a nightmare
Tapu Bulu VS Alien
๐ŸŽ„A Christmas Special๐ŸŽ„
Captured
The one that didn't get away!
Training
Alien VS Pokemon friends
Z-Moves
Pheromones
Living on the cutting edge!
Pokemon Battle Royale
Finding out the truth
Save me
Escape
Vengeance
Stay
Underground city
Drill battle
SMOKIN
Night at the club
Cuban Pete
In control
Dragon battle
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
Sled race battle
Bug fight
Fly racing
Emerald
Hard as steel
Fashion competition part 1
Fashion competition part 2
Fashion competition part 3 final
Important News
Illusion
Tapu Lele VS Alien
Beach fun
๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ’€Tales of the Pokecrypt๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฆ‡
Freaky Thursday
Freaky fight
Who was I?
The truth
I wanna party
Mating Season part 1
Mating Season part 2
๐Ÿ‹Mating Season part 3 final๐Ÿ‹
Christmas video and pictures
โ„๐ŸŽ„Christmas Tales๐ŸŽ„โ„
Ice, ice, baby's
Hatchlings
10,000 In Alola part 1
10,00 In Alola part 2
10,000 In Alola part 3 (short)
10,000 In Alola part 4 final
Rolling
Electric cat and Electric mouse
Surfs up
The ice pack
Introduce
Pancake time
The mall
Kids day out
Grounded
Under the rag
In the shadows
Running with the Lycanroc's
๐Ÿ‹Hot night~๐Ÿ‹
Evil Shiny arrived at Alola
Brother vs Brother
Friends with benefits
More friends with benefits [WARNING]
Final stand
Explanation
A heart
Shiny (short)
Ribbon
Crystal
Ivy
Shadow
Aleon
Flair
Telsa
Coral
Sugar

Survive the night

708 24 10
By cookiemuncher4

ChamAlien: hello?

Dolly: hello? Hello, hello?

ChamAlien: Dolly?

Dolly: indeed and congratulations on completion the first challenge and on to the second challenge.

ChamAlien: what am I supposed to do here?

Dolly: this next challenge is called survive the night, it's where you the alien play as the night guard to survive the night.

ChamAlien: can you explained it more detailed.

Dolly: in this challenge you will be in the office where you are right now with limited power's and a spare Uraring mask, you will check the surveillance camera on the tablet to keep an eye on the toys and withereds Poketronic's.

ChamAlien: Poketronic's? You mean like animateonics?

Dolly: I have no idea what's an animateonics. But anyways they come to life at night and they will come at you, on your desk is two buttons on your left and right for the doors and lights and a flashlight but the more you used them the more you're power's gonna drained and reach to zero. And if one of the Poketronic's gets in your office put on the mask so they will think you are one of them, but it doesn't work on one if them.

ChamAlien: who?

Dolly: Zoroak the pirate on cam 2 and probably, if you see him running down the halls shut the door immediately.

ChamAlien: ok I'm starting to understand but how many of these Poketronic's are there?

Dolly: hmm, about ten of them but I can't seem to find the golden one.

ChamAlien: so how long do I have to survive?

Dolly: until 6am and you win this challenge and move on the third and last challenge. You got it?

ChamAlien: yeah I got it. Watch out for the Poketronic's and survive until 6am.

Dolly: good. Oh and one more thing, keep the music box wound up remotely on cam 5 and don't let the music stop.

ChamAlien: what will happen if it stop?

Dolly: two words: you're f*cked.

ChamAlien: what?

Dolly: bye!

He then hung up on me and I put the phone down and reached the tablet and started turning in on.

ChamAlien: all right let's do this!

The tablet turned on and it's already 1:56 AM I guess time flys when someone is explaining everything huh? But that's not the only thing I see, I see what I think are they toys Poketronic's and what I learned it school and doing research I know what kind of Pokemon they are. There's a Uraring, a pink Lopunny and Combusken, they look scary in the dark but when I hold the tablet a flashlight shined in there face and they don't look scary in the daytime.

ChamAlien: ok now I see what they toys looks like, I wonder what does the withereds looks like.

I press cam 1 and shined the light and there in poor conditions, they've been tore apart and used them for parts. Even Zoroak on cam 2 didn't go threw what they had to bare.

ChamAlien: ok now to see if the music box.

I clicked on cam 5 and there's the button to keep the music box playing and it's already 2 AM I hold the button that said "wind up music box" and hold it to wind it up until the Pokeball is full.

ChamAlien: so far so good, better check the toys.

Before I can press cam 6 the cameras started going all static and it stopped. I press cam 6 and to my suprice toy Lopunny and toy Combusken are gone, the only one on the stage was toy Ursaring. I went threw each cameras flashing the light to find them and there's toy Lopunny on cam 7 where the dining room is and toy Combusken on the gifts room. I look to see what percent of power I got and I have 89% left, I better not use it so much and it's only 2:10 AM I turned off my tablet and was testing the doors and lights to see if they work and surprisingly it works.

ChamAlien: hmm, I wonder if I put the mask on and go to the exit so I won't do this.

I put on the Ursaring mask and walked twords the right door and turned on the lights but when I turned it on I saw what seems to be a golden Ursaring on the door and gave me a roar.

ChamAlien: nope!

I turned off the light, closed the door and walk back to my desk while saying nope.

ChamAlien: nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope!

I took off the mask and pressed the button for the lights on the right and saw him he's not there anymore to make me opened the door. It's a good thing there's a square windows on both of them so I can see if they're there or not, I then opened the door.

ChamAlien: we'll that was a bad idea.

I returned to the tablet and saw top Combusken gone I check cam 11 and saw her coming close to me but that's not all, I check cam 7 and saw toy Lopunny was there. Then it went all static again and once it's done she's gone!

ChamAlien: where did she go!

I check the right hall on cam 10 and she's getting closer, I closed the door just in case and check on cam 2 and saw Zoroak coming out the box. I went on cam 5 and wind up the music box but then the lights started going on and off and I saw toy Ursaring in my office. I quickly put the mask on and in the blink of an eye he's gone. I pressed the light to the left and saw toy Lopunny outside my door and it's a good thing I closed it.

ChamAlien: ok, ok. So far so good, just stay calm ChamAlien, stay calm keep my wits and stay alive.

I then look to my left and see toy Lopunny is gone so I opened the door but when I look to my left I saw toy Combusken and I quickly close the door. I then check the basement in cam 12 but when I clicked it a Pikachu jump-scare me on the camera which almost make me drop the tablet but luckily I didn't. I saw the Pikachu along with a Porygone all broken up and making a radio noises, I check the left and saw toy Combusken is now gone so I opened the door and the power is now on 76% and it's already 3 AM I check on Zoroak and he's no longer there! I check on cam 10 and saw him running down the halls making me close the door and I heard him banging the door to break in but fail.

Time skip for 59 minutes or because I feel like it.

Ok so it's 4 a.m. and I'm on 33% low on powers, during all this the withereds are alive and they are scary to look at in both the day and night time. And so far I'm just keep lighting down the halls, closing the door and winding up the music box and I'm trying to figure out what kind of Poketronic is in there. Also I wonder what my friends are doing while I'm trying to survive the night?

Pop P.O.V

Pop: hey guys do you ever wonder what's going in ChamAlien's mind?

I said while we are watching a movie that Eevee picked and it's about a killer wearing a hockey mask killing teenagers and Pokemon on summer. And every time something scary comes up and the killing scene, Pichu jumped in Pheromosa's arms and she calms him down and I always hide in ChamAlien's arms, Tom hides behind the couch, Braixen hugging Greninja, and Eevee wags her tail happy and a smile oh her face.

(Note: can you guess what movie they are watching?)

Tom: hmm, not sure. But it is taking so long for him to wake up. Do you guys know?

Pheromosa: no.

Pichu: nope.

I look over to see Greninja and Braixen are now cuddling each other so none of them get scared and they are such a cute couple. And Eevee well... she's Eevee. I'm sure whatever's going on in there he's all right and calm.

ChamAlien P.O.V

ChamAlien: I'm not all right and calm!

Because the powers running thin and they keep creepin towards the door my stomach twists like a worm beneath the lure, my heartbeat skips like a phonograph, my backbone shakes like a tremor on the floor, me knee caps quake. And something about this room is hypnotizing, paralyzing... terrifying! But I took a deep breath and count to ten and now I'm calm, I check what time it it and it's 5:50 AM and I'm on 15% of power. Then toy Lopunny was coming in my room and I try to close the door but it's jamed so I quickly put on the mask seconds before she entered the room.

Lopunny: hi Ursaring!

ChamAlien: h-hey toy Lopunny!

Lopunny: have you seen the night guard? He's not wearing his costume.

ChamAlien: haha, pshhh. Well, you know him!

Lopunny: yeah... but we'll find him eventually. It's just... difficult with that spare Ursaring head he's been wearing.

ChamAlien: well as you can see, he's no where around here so... why don't you go look else where!

Zoroak: *distant* night guard!

ChamAlien: (oh no!)

Zoroak: *distant* I'm gonna kick your ass!

Zoroak got in the room quickly and jumped at me but I flash the light on his face making him stop and burning his eye.

Zoroak: AARRG! F*cking- ahhh!

Lopunny: wait, you saw the night guard?

Zoroak: aye! That's the night guard, right there!

He pointed at me and Lopunny saw me waving at her.

Lopunny: no, that's just Ursaring.

Zoroak: no! He's doing that thing with the... spare Ursaring head again you know? Messing with your facial scanners.

I flashed the light on his face trying to make him go away but that didn't work.

Zoroak: AHHH, dammit! If he's Ursaring... why does he keeps flashing that wretched flashlight in my face?!

Lopunny: well obviously, you're scaring him.

Zoroak: scaring him!?

I flash the light on his face one more time but that made him more angrier then before.

Zoroak: I'm gonna gouge your eyes out!

Lopunny: Zoroak! Calm down!

Zoroak: NO! I'm the only one in this damn place who can see through that disguise! Pikachu, back me up here.

Pikachu has now entered the room.

Pikachu: I don't really care if he's Ursaring, I'm just trying to get my hands on his sweet, succulent, double A batteries!

I moved my flashing away from him.

Zoroak: I've have enough of this!

He was now pointing a gun at me.

Zoroak: show them you're the night guard!

Lopunny: ehhhh, that's a prop.

ChamAlien: (oh thank God!)

Zoroak: *growls* you know what? Where's Ursaring? There can't be two Ursarings right? URSARING?!

Withered Ursaring was now in the room like a second ago.

Ursaring: yo.

Zoroak: well... now we've got TWO Ursarings in the room!

Lopunny: cool!

Zoroak: Lopunny, oh my ARCEUS. I will slap you!

Ursaring: wait, what's going on here?

Lopunny: were looking for the night guard.

Zoroak: *pointing at me* he's the night guard!

Ursaring: hmmmm... pretty sure that Ursaring.

Zoroak: oh, Arceus DAMMIT. *boop Ursarings nose* You're Ursaring!

Ursaring looked Zoroak for bopping his nose and started walking out of the office.

Zoroak: where are you going?

Ursaring: *musically* f*ck this sh*t I'm out!

Lopunny: uh, I don't get what's confusing.

Zoroak: Lopunny? Listen... oh wait what what time is it?

Porygon-Z: hey fellas!

We see Porygon-Z on the ceiling.

Zoroak: oi, Porygon-Z! What time is it?

Porygon-Z: it's about 5:59.

Zoroak: 5:59?!

He reached my mask and pulled it off of my head reveling me.

Zoroak: it be the night guard!

Lopunny: the night guard!?

Ursaring: the night guard!?

Pikachu: BATTERIES?!

I try flashing the light on him but it's not working because I saw Pikachu got my batteries for them. I check my power and it's on 1% and I heard a Pop Goes the Weasel song which means the music box wasn't wound up.

ChamAlien: guys! Can we just sit down and talk about this- OH GOD!!

The Poketronic's moved out the way and I saw what appears to be Dolly but he looks like a puppet.

He made a jump-scare noise, I closed my eyes ready for what comes next and then-

I opened my eyes and saw Dolly was close to my face and saw Ursaring, Lopunny, Pikachu and Porymangle just standing there while Zoroak has his mouth opened and his left eye twitching.

Dolly: congratulations! You have survived the night and completed the second challenge!

Then everything around me just disappeared and I was now standing in the dark with one light. And then Dolly came and no longer looking like a puppet.

Dolly: ok, so far you ran as fast as you can from me, survive about six hours while killer Poketronic's coming after you, and now your here for the last challenge. The last one is called in a nightmare, it's where you will fight me and you are now allow to change into different aliens. Are you ready to fight me?

ChamAlien: considering after everything I went threw I'm ready!

Dolly: good.

Suddenly his body started changing, growing taller, red stuff coming out of his body, and ripping.

ChamAlien: oh... my... GOD!!!

I took a step back from his as he finished his transformation.

Dolly: let the nightmare begin!!!

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 82 6
Y/N L/N is a 14 year old boy who, along with his close friend Ben Tennyson, goes on a cross-country summer vacation, with Grandpa Max and Gwen Tennys...
1.8K 5 24
This takes place 6 years before the events of RWBY. Plot: Young Ren Tennyson, his best friends Devlin and Hope and his Grandpa Max decided to take a...
Hero Time By Wolf

Fanfiction

13.4K 456 24
It started when an alien device did what it did. It stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid. Now he's got super powers, and he's using t...
8.6K 139 14
Y/n lives in the Alola Region with their Father Kukui, they live on the island of Melemele. Both share a large secret, Tapu-Koko residing in their ho...