BOBOIBOY IN BNHA

By arezvrost

After defeating Retakka..BBB fell into dam of ice and he was being teleported into BNHA world.BBB meet Izuk... More

QUIRK WORLD
WHERE AM I?
HERO LAWS
PREPARATION
UA ENTRANCE EXAM
ACCEPTANCE IN UA
FIRST DAY IN UA
APPREHENSIVE TEST PART 1
APPREHENSION TEST -2
RESULT OF TEST
TIMETABLE
PREPARE OF COMBAT TRAINING
BRING IT ON
BAKU!
BATTLE
ULTI QUIRKS
SEPTUPLETS
GRANDPARENTS
MUSUBI
KI
CHILLING HUH?
WARM UP
FOR REALL!?
FIRE UP!
CAUGHT?
EARTH BATTLE PART 1
LEAF BATTLE PART 2
WIND BATTLE 3
WATER BATTLE 4
EARTH SHOKUGEKI
WHAT!?
BROTHERHOOD
CLASS PRESIDENT ELECTION
WENT TO USJ
USJ
BATTLE ZONE
BATTLE ZONE 2
BATTLE ZONE 3
FINAL BATTLE
SACRIFICE
MOTHER!

FIRE BATTLE 5

1.2K 62 28
By arezvrost

☝Thats my drawing..i draw myself on Blaze

Natsu and Fire decided to have another battle since they had fought before.These two pyro were sometimes innocent bit.Natsu accidently revealed the reason of their fighting.Fire just owhhhh only.They walked to the exit entrance.

"So you got another siblings when you split?"Natsu asked.

"Hmm yeah.I got Earth,Lightning,Wind,Water,Leaf and Light.Water is my lovely twin brother "Fire said to him.

Natsu just nodded.

"Hey Natsu-san..how can you eat fire like nothing.I mean...yeah its common if control fire but not eat fire"Fire asked him.

"Well..i dont remember well but I manifest quirk when i was 4 and that time there was an explosion ..lets say I survive in that explosion by sucking all the fire.That time I knew that I got a quirk"Natsu explained to Fire.

"Wow thats amazing.For me..well at first when I got fire..I destroy everything..hehe"Fire sweardropped when he remebered his first time use fire..

...burnt chickens' coop

...burnt school sport stores

...the worst was...burnt all Mathematic exam papers which he just wanted to see only...

The made more wrost again....Adudu took advantages on him and made another robot clone of him..Boboibot 2.0!!

All loved that robot because no destruction but that thing was going crazy because charge bill so expensively...

And...in order to stop that robot....Water has been born through calm and lazy emotion..Fire still couldnt forget his brother first appearance....fatso!

In other place..

Water suddenly felt weird feeling as he stood up made Juvia and Gray astonished

"Whats wrong Water?"Gray asked him.

"I dont know..but something tell me that i need to punch someone because they said something humilated bout me"Water just said in wicked smile.

"Kyahh my son had a sixth sense like mee"Juvia said in her mind.

Three of them continued built snowman..yeah that place turned into snowland.

Back to Natsu and Fire....

"So i guess..only us didnt fight right now so we can pass exit entrance right"Fire said.

"Guess you are right Fire..hahaha"Natsu grinned a smile.

Both of them then stopped when saw a woman in green suit.Natsu just groaned!

"Kira what did you doing here?"Natsu asked

"You guys supposed to fight right?"Kira said.

"Yeah but Natsu told me the whole plan.We insisted to fight."Fire pouted like a child.

Kira sighed heavilly.Oh Natsu..sometimes you dumb bit...why that boy revealed the whole plan.Lady Fuyuki gonna mad if she heard bout this...well Kira didnt have choice...the objective this plan was to know how strong BBB-sama strength.

Fire noticed something changed on Kira eyes.Was that chameleon eyes!...Dont tell that....

"Natsu cover your eyes!!"Fire warned him but.

Unfortunately Natsu being hypnotized!..Fire could hear that Natsu fell under Kira hypnotic..What should he do?...if he opened his eyes...he would be hypnotised!...

Ki!

Jiji said Ki was a combination of five sense..and those who unlocked the sixth sense...he or she could predict the attack of enemy easily.

Gah!Fire need to calm down and aware with his surrounding.He might not obtain the sixth sense but he would focus on his all five senses..just pretend this was practice but in survival mode.

"How you want to fight if you closed your eyes huh"Kira said to him.

"I have my own way " Fire said.

Fire could hear that Kira commanded Natsu to attack him.Fire could felt that Natsu ran towards him..

"Fire Dragon Punch "Natsu launched his attack toward Fire.

Fire could feel the heat came and without hesitation he dodged and then jumped back.Luckilly they were still in the tunnel.Echo!

"Well that boy use his hearing sense to detect Natsu attack.Fascinated"Kira said.

She then attacked Fire at the blind spot.Fire yelled as he was being kicked at the back.He tch.

"Damn..two versus one"Fire clenched his teeth.

He sensed an attack came from his right.Must be Natsu..he dodged again but he being punched at his stomach by Kira at his right.

"Aghh...how can I counter like this"Fire laid on floor and he still closed his eyes.

"Fire Dragon Roar!!!"Natsu launched his ultimate attack on Fire.

Fire shocked and yeah he being burnt alive and in pain.He yelled painfully!!

He was Fire...and this fire never affect or hurt him..he would never lose...he need to escape and defeat them....

Yeah as we could see...Fire was in full of spirit.

"I cannot lost..I must be more stronger...for my siblings and for my Izuku niisan!!!"

BOOMM!!!!

An explosion occurred by Fire.Natsu and Kira shocked.The whole tunnel full of flame and heat.They could see...a monster !

Ya...Fire was very piss off..he glared deathly to them.His eyes flame!!

"Heh now i know how to defeat you"Fire closed his eyes...

Ya he unlocked a Ki..sense of heat.He could see heat came from two bodies.Fire had gone beyond plus ultra!!!..lets say he had surpassed his limit

He transformed into his second form.Blaze!.

"What he envolved!!"Kira shocked.

"So lets finish this..im gonna take you down"Blaze concentrated his fist as fire engulfed his fist.

"Natsu..attack him with your full power"Kira commanded him.

Natsu plunged himself towards Blaze.

"Tch...i can see and feel your heat..."Blaze plunged forward too and moved his fire fist forward...Natsu did same too..

"ORAAAAA!!!!!"Blaze yelled as his  fist met Natsu fire fist.

BOOM!!.

Natsu flied backwards and hit Kira.Kira yelled as she lost her focus made Natsu conscious from the hypnotic.

Imagine that all red..n thats how Fire unlocked heat Ki

"Ouchh..what happen!"Natsu could felt his body full of bruise.

Blaze smirked as he managed to defeat them.Natsu awed as he saw Blaze.

"Whats happen actually"Natsu fainted

Blaze felt down and fainted due lost energy and turned into Fire.Kira groaned but she smiled.

"Well this kid had great potential..."she smiled in pain.

She looked at hidden camera.She knew that Lady Fuyuki watched all these scenario.

Yo Arez here...yeahhh..new chapter..well this quite long...hope you guys like it✌...well for the main pic above2...thats I draw myself..still practising...well I posted in my ig...@arezart99

PLUS ULTRA!!!!!

TERBAIKK!!!

ORAAAA!!!!

#englishismy2ndlamguage✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 4.4K 47
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...
89.3K 4.1K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
32.6K 798 21
Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They have to fight their way through to get thei...
22.6K 847 53
Izuku need to make Boboiboy remember back about their priceless memories...