The Deku Multiverse

By Domino_GoLucky

Heroes, students, villains, children, and the parents of a specific boy have been gathered to watch the multi... More

My Description for the Story Line
Prologue
Prologue Continuation
BATIM
Venom: Apartment Fight
Mirajane vs. Freed (Original Version)
Burlesque: Tough Lover
Fast and Furious (Jail Break)
Addict
Split Personalities
Friends with Villains
Crackheads
Now You See Me: Piranha Tank
TMNT 2: I Got A Cowboy!
Requests!
Meme/Fanart/Comic Break!
That's My Boy!
Guardians of the Galaxy
Thor Ragnarok: Hela vs. The Legions of Asgard
Tag (Movie): The Beginning
GOT: My Reign Has Just Begun

For Those With Requests

4.2K 31 13
By Domino_GoLucky

As the title says, this is for the people that have requests.

I have to apologize to those of you I haven't gotten back to, I will not be taking anymore requests due to the large amount that I have gotten in a 4 day span. 

Once I can tackle all of the requests I have taken in (along with my own ideas), I will notify all of y'all and make a new request page!

I hope you guys find this understandable and for those that I said I would do, don't expect it to come up with the snap of your fingers, ok? It will take time.

Another thing, I have/haven't been very frequent when publishing because of school, but once Winter Break hits (a few weeks from now), I will update and publish chapters at a faster pace for you!

I also haven't been active for the past 3-4 days and that would be because of a punishment, I will come back soon though! 

So, for the next chapter (which will be published today), I will be fulfilling my planned chapter and request from @LazarusJack99 with a meme/fanart/comic break!

I hope you all understand the stop for requests and the issue that will be keeping me from my story! 

Don't worry though! I'll be back!

-Domino/Arachne/Author-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 409 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
85.2K 2.1K 60
This is my First My Hero Academia book. In a world where everyone has this unique power called a Quirk there is one Problem Child with an powerful Qu...
19K 1.7K 19
虚 | "In this world, there are two sides - Reality and your mind's boundary." The sirens of both ambulances and police cars raced to each of the stud...
6.5K 166 11
Izuku Midoriya is a hero in training and the successor of The Symbol of Peace, All Might. Although he has many friends and teachers that he cares abo...