Split Personalities

Arachne brought everyone back from their two-day break, immediately seating them where they were before. She placed Izuku back into the one-way mirror room, helmet on his head, causing him to fall asleep.

"Alright then, let's just dive into this." Arachne swiped her tablet.

'Split Personalities.'

"Interesting..." All Might leaned forward.

The screen opened up to show Izuku with Eijiro who was dressed in pajamas and asked a question, "Midobro, why have you been acting so weird lately?" 

Izuku responded, "It's because we have split personalities." 

"What?" said Mt. Lady.

"We?" Mic wondered.

A similar-looking version of Izuku with red streaks came out of thin air, "No we don't." he said through clenched teeth.

"Yes we do." a gray version said emotionlessly,

"Stop telling him that.." a violet version said anxiously,

"SHUT UP!" an orange version shouted.

"Who are they and how do they look like Deku?!" Bakugo yelled.

"They are his others. Red guy is Angry Izuku, gray is Depressed, violet is Anxious, and orange is Confident!"

"Doesn't this mean he has D.I.D.?" Mirko asked,

"Yeah, he does." Arachne answered.

"What is 'D.I.D.'?" Kota asked, Eri wondering the same.

"D.I.D. stands for Dissociative Identity Disorder. It means that someone, or Midoriya in this case, has multiple different distinct personalities whereas each one has its own thoughts, actions, and behaviors." R.G. explained. "Trauma often causes this condition, usually during childhood."

Eri, Kota, and some others nodded their heads in understanding. Bakugo on the other hand flinched at the last part and looked to the side. Arachne took notice of this and decided to jump into the conversation.

"Hey, just so you guys know, he isn't suffering from this, well, at least not anymore. Before they were just voices in his head," she said.

"Then how are they in the flesh?" Spinner asked,

"That's because All for One gave them the ability to have their own forms." Arachne said, "So he wouldn't be lonely."

It switches to Izuku's bedroom. Izuku is leaning against the wall with four other hims scattered around the room.

"If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the others drown too?" a pink version wondered as he squinted his eyes.

"That's Lovey and the yellow one is Cheerful." Arachne commented.

"Well, yea." Anxious said as the others looked dumbfounded, "If they're a good team and they really want that gold medal, they're gonna have to go all the way."

"Synchronize, till the end!" Cheerful cheered,

"Wow, I never really thought of that." Tetsutetsu said,

"Because that's something dumb to think of." Monoma scoffed.

"You're a fucking idiot." Angry said causing Cheerful to cry for himself as the others snickered.

"See?" Monoma pointed.

"Angry is such a meanie!" Toga said,

"Yeah, it's like Deku has his own Bakugo side as well." Tsuyu croaked.