GOT: My Reign Has Just Begun

Standing atop a hill next to a tomb-like structure, were two groups of people.

"Ooh, a stand off?" Kota wondered.

"Seriously? Have you ever seen people have a stand off in fancy clothes?" Bakugo asked, slightly snarling.

"Oops, I almost forgot, Kota and Eri, you two are not allowed to watch this for the sake of your young minds!" Arachne said, the side of her fist landing in the palm of her hand. She walked over to Eri, still being held by Mirio, and took her hand. 

"Don't worry Mirio-san, she'll be ok." she whispered to Mirio, "I'll bring her back to you as soon as there is an appropriate universe on."

"What about him?" Mirio said, pointing at Overhaul at the back of the room.

"I won't let them anywhere near each other ok? Why else would I have him next to me at all times other than the fact that everyone here hates him?"

Mirio thought about it for a second before ultimately ushering Eri to follow Arachne to the playroom. Arachne took Eri's hand in her's and turned around to beckon Kota to follow. After she put both children in the play room, gave them snacks and drinks, and turned on the television in there, she went back to her original spot next to Overhaul and grabbed her tablet.

"I heard a TV in there, what did you turn on?" Shinso asked.

"Oh, I just put on a cool kids show that I, as well as others from my original universe, watch called 'Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir'!" Arachne responded, "Now let's get to this." she pressed play on her tablet and unpaused the universe.

The group on the left side of the screen consists of three nobles with a few soldiers standing guard behind them. The group on the right consists of a queen with blond/white-ish hair dressed in travelers clothes, her head advisors, and an equal number of their soldiers standing guard behind them as well.

"Ah, so that's what this is, a meeting between rulers." Mt. Lady said, "This looks like something out of the medieval times." 

"I guess you're right, however, this isn't simply a meeting between rulers, this is a confrontation." Arachne informed the audiance.

"Confrontation? Of what?" Uraraka pondered.

"Once before, I offered you peace." the noble in the middle dressed in blue and white spoke. "If you had not been so arrogant, you could have returned to your homeland with a fleet of ships. Instead, you will flee Slaver's Bay on foot...like the beggar queen you are."

"Wow, rude much!" Mina shouted, "She's still a queen y'know!"

"We are here to discuss terms of surrender, not to trade insults." the advisor dressed in light brown garments, Touya, said.

"Huh, would you look at that? I'm in this one." Dabi spoke.

"You?" Spinner asked, "Where?"

"Right there, the guy with the red hair."

"What?!" Todoroki exclaimed, "But, there's no way...."

"You couldn't be.." Endeavor mutter. He then looked Dabi in the eyes and was about to ask if it was really who he thought it was but the patched villain beat him to it.

"Yes, it's Touya, Touya Todoroki." he said with tired looking jazz hands.

"The dead son of Endeavor?" Aizawa asked.

"Yep." Dabi simply replied.

"Why would you reveal something like this out of nowhere..?" Mirko questioned skeptically.